At Snappymob, you get the privilege of:
- Highly competitive salary and perks
- Passionate teammates with strong software engineering skills
- Opportunities for involvement in high impact projects with high profile clients
- A flexible, open, and transparent work environment
As a software engineer focused on full stack development, design and develop web based systems that combine great user experiences and strong engineering under the hood.
- Architect, design, develop, and maintain web based applications and services.
- Design and implement high quality RESTful APIs.
- Collaborate with the engineering team at large in software design sessions, code reviews, teaching, and other engineering activities.
- Collaborate with other team members including the mobile development team and design team.
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle for our projects.
- 2 or more years of frontend and backend development experience.
- A proven track record of projects displaying strong proficiency in either frontend or backend development.
- Critical thinkers that are able to analyze and break down problems into manageable components.
- Strong attention to detail.
- You must be able to communicate and work well with others.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Node.js and/or Express, or other similar frameworks.
- Strong knowledge and experience with developing RESTful APIs.
- Strong knowledge and experience with one or more of PostgreSQL, MySQL or other relational database.
- Knowledge and experience with one or more cloud infrastructure providers: AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Strong knowledge and experience with integration with various types of third party services.
- Experience utilizing various third party backend frameworks and libraries.
- Experience working in serverless environment.
- Strong knowledge and experience with frontend fundamentals: HTML, CSS, JS.
- Strong knowledge and experience in at least one frontend framework: Vue.js, React, Angular, or other.
- Experience utilizing various third party frameworks and libraries.
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as DynamoDB.
- Experience with e-commerce platforms: Magento, WooCommerce, etc.
- Experience with content management systems: Drupal, Wordpress.
- Experience in other web development stacks e.g. PHP, Rails, or Spring.
About Snappymob Pvt Ltd
Trying to get in touch with you all for an exciting role for 1 of the Startup Firm into EdTech.
A small description about the Company.
This Company is building a platform for EdTech.
Where they conduct online Education with their expert team and help you to get the best experiience by just ne touch.
Looking for Great Talent for Fullstack Developer with below skills.
Reactjs,Node and Mongo,Mongodb.
Someone who is a Fullstack Developer with strong Frontend Skills.
As one of the founding engineers, you will support the EduFund tech team with product development, design architecture, and the overall technical strategy.
1) Build, and maintain the core services, infrastructure, and system architecture
2) Experience coding and creating architecture in the MERN stack
-Implement mobile first services, business-logic, APIs for the EduFund product interface
4) Sound with data structures and algorithms
5) Some experience on NoSQL databases with an insight into various modelling use cases
6) Flexibility and roll-your-sleeves-up-and-code attitude
Specific criteria required for the applicant:
- Strong SQL skills using any RDBMS including data modelling, database design and queries
- Operational experience with CI/CD and Docker and orchestration/Kubernetes; deployments on AWS, GCP or Heroku based platforms
- Some experience on NoSQL databases with an insight into various modelling use cases
- Comfortable across any one flavor of Linux with shell scripting
- Prior experience on Java/C/J2EE enterprise platforms would be considered advantageous if worked on multi-threaded, high-performance systems
Skills we are looking for:
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Readily hands-on and "techy" habits
- Great spoken and written communication skills
- Self-starter, team player
- High levels of ethics, commitment & responsibility
- Demonstrable excellence in an area of their interest
Upto 3 years of experience in Angular.
We at Hamon Technologies are looking for Full-Stack Developer -Trainees who can join our team and are bright enthusiastic junior and mid-level engineers who are eager to learn new technologies and grow with us.
We work on full-stack web/mobile projects as well as Web3 (NFT, Distributed Finance, and crypto) and AI/ML.
We work using several technologies like ReactJS, ExpressJS, Python, Golang, Solidity, DevOps, Blockchain, and more.
Other skills which are not compulsory - are Python, Terraform, Docker, AWS, Angular, Vue, and Deployments.
Full-stack developer - Remote position
- Interested in working at a successful, well-funded start-up where every team member can make a huge contribution?
- Keen to make software that people will use every single day to make their lives easier?
- Excited to work on greenfield projects with responsibility and independence?
- Ready to develop and use your skills across our frontend, backend and mobile offerings?
- Meticulous about quality, and gifted with a strong desire to write beautiful code?
About the company
KeyNest solves the key exchange problem for Airbnb users. Our worldwide network of over 4,000 shops store keys so that Airbnb guests / cleaners / contractors can pick them up whenever is convenient for them. As a global partner of Airbnb we’ve checked-in over 2 million guests.
Why we need you
As the entire Airbnb ecosystem increasingly relies on KeyNest, our customers expect us to integrate additional features without reducing the ease of use that our customers love. This is why we continue to invest in beautiful, intuitive user interfaces that integrate with every tool and are used by our customers, their guests and staff, as well as our own staff.
Our product team is lead by one of the founders and complete with a director of engineering, product manager, UX designer, one mobile developer and one senior full-stack developer who will be mentoring you. We want to work with a developer who cares about the way their code impacts the people who use it.
With a genuine passion for high quality work, attention to detail and readiness to own your own projects, you will be looking for a new and exciting challenge which allows you to use your experience to drive change and maintain the high standards of our organisation.
Our Tech Stack
- C# MVC modern tech stack
- Front end web in TypeScript & Angular or Node & React
- Test Driven Development (TDD) and follow SOLID design principles.
- EF 6.0
- SQL Server 2017
- Agile experience (Scrum, Kanban)
- Cloud hosted in Azure with micro-services architecture
- 2-4 years experience in C#
- Front-end web experience in Angular
- Track record of building great products
- Excited about understanding the real problems working people come up against and fixing them with technology
- You’ll love the idea of being a big part of a small team: if you come up with a great idea, you can take it all the way to production
- Motivation and ambition to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Not afraid to take on responsibilities
What we offer
- Crucial role in a funded, dynamic & fast-growing start-up shaking up the sharing economy
- Competitive salary based on relevant experience
- Flexible working for our most committed staff
- Unparalleled opportunities to develop your career as the company develops rapidly
If you want to join the KeyNest team, please get in touch – we look forward to meeting you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Senior Full-Stack Software Developer | Startup Enthusiast | Anaxee Digital Runners Pvt. Ltd. | Indore
About the company
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile verification & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach remotest parts of India, on-demand. We are already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Website: www.anaxee.com
Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand the goal-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
As a software developer, you’ll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the system. You are passionate about understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 2.5 yrs & above | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.5L ~ Rs.12L |
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in a systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, &, etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing, and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to a great quality of code at all time.
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with the Product manager, designers, and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer or in a relevant role.
- Smart Hands-on coder who can independently architect solutions and mentor team members.
- Solid experience in PHP, Node, Mongo, and MySQL
- Should have good Web service and Web application fundamentals
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading.
- Should have worked with HTML/ CSS/ Jquery/ Js / API.
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with open-source projects.
- Experience in designing interactive applications.
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure, Google or OpenStack will be a plus.
- Hands-on a google cloud platform and Experience in Suite CRM is an added advantage.
Your application should include
- Details about applications you have previously worked on
- A GitHub or stack overflow profile if you have one.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, Startup Flexibility
- Great working atmosphere in a comfortable office.
- And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC funded startup.
The learning curve for SDEs at Internshala is huge. Our team works on several products (we have 2 main websites and an app, along with several minor websites) in parallel. We work on some of the most advanced technologies using languages including HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, Angular, React, Python, Android, and more. Adding to this is a ton of analytics, servers maintenance, and security-related tasks resulting in a journey full of learning and fun. This role would be an ideal career start for a developer.
What will you get?
1. Great mentoring - A great beginning to your programming career
2. A shot at building something truly disruptive, there is no revolutionary product for the recruitment like there is Uber for transportation/Amazon for e-commerce
3. A chance to really make a difference by creating products that will impact millions of lives for better
4. Awesome colleagues & a fun work environment
Full Stack Software Developers are required to work in teams with other Front and Back end Developers to ensure all elements of the software creation are realized optimally. This requires excellent appreciation of art and engineering, as well as communication and interpersonal skills.
You'll be working for a New Delhi based Advertising Agency, founded by successful executives with proven track record.
● Develop new interface between various software components
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use
● Ensure the technical feasibility of the design
● Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
● Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
● English is a must.
● Proficient in cross-platform front-end design and tools for web and mobile.
● Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
● Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
● Good if you have understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and PWAs ( Progressive Web Apps )
● Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● You will be working with cutting-edge technologies, so a good understanding of the following software components/architecture will be helpful: NODEJS
Education : BS Computer Science or Equivalent