Technical Skills Desired:
- Must have experience in either of backend software development [J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring core, JPA] or Node.Js
- Must have experience in designing/implementing Hibernate/ORM, Restful web services, Micro Services using Java or Node Js
- Knowledge with relational/ NoSQL databases (e.g., Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB)
- Knowledge with versioning (Git or SVN) /build tools (Maven/Ant/Gradle/Junit), Unit testing & code coverage tools is desired
- Knowledge of App / Web servers (NGINX / Tomcat / Jboss Wildfly)
- Understands the process of new application development and has the ability to apply these concepts with minimal mentoring and supervision.
- Advanced knowledge experience using any of IDE (e.g., Eclipse, SonarQube, STS, VS Code)
- Knowledge on Cloud platform, technologies & deployments is an added advantage
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Must have experience with Agile tools
Functional Skills Desired:
- Good knowledge in product development domains
- Knowledge in Finance and Insurance domain preferred
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities contributing to team meetings;
- Troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications and standards and best industry practices.
- Usage of Process tools – JIRA, TFS, HP QC or any other agile tools, also knowledge of CMM Level 3 development process.
- Self-motivated & working independently with minimal supervision.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Follow the coding standards for java/node and angular development.
Technical Skills Good to Have:
- Usage of troubleshooting tools like J Profiler, J Meter or application performance tuning etc.
- Exposure to Non-web-based developments, for both mobile and desktop.
- Development experience using Docker, Kubernetes, Containerization etc in AWS or other cloud platforms
- Willing to take up proof of concepts and showcase the technical capability
- Usage of design tools Visio or draw io
- Usage of CI/CD pipeline
About Think n Solutions
Enabling Solutions For Success
We specialize in building custom technology solutions and providing end to end services across domains such as Claims Management System, Claims Adjusting Software, and Cisco voice portal app.
Our highly motivated team of passionate individuals are well-versed in current technologies and protocols, including major programming languages (Java, Dot net), application servers (Weblogic, WebSphere, Apache) and databases (Oracle, SQL Server). We also have expertise in technologies such as Web Services and SOA. We follow the industry’s best software development practices. Our experienced team of programmers are preferred for custom application development, outsourced software development, business intelligence, Quality Assurance and Testing Services.
CodeRapper is looking for a Senior Magento Developer to join our team. The Senior Magento
Developer will work with our project and support teams to provide our clients with high quality
development services. They will work with the team on new ecommerce projects, from initial
business development and discovery phases through implementation and deployment of the
projects. In addition, they will maintain and enhance existing ecommerce websites while adhering to
best practices. Preferably an experienced ecommerce professional, the Senior Magento Developer
will have a passion for researching and learning the latest digital technologies.
• Work with the CodeRapper team on new ecommerce projects, from initial business
development and discovery phases through implementation and deployment of the
• Maintain and enhance existing ecommerce websites while adhering to best practices
• 5+ Years Magento experience required
• Significant PHP experience, including experience building object-oriented websites in PHP
• Familiarity with the Model-View-Controller (MVC) architectural pattern, and previous
experience developing web applications using this pattern or on existing MVC frameworks
• Solid experience interacting with MySQL database systems through abstraction layer (in
addition to the ability to write raw SQL queries)
• Experience using PHP to create and consume web services (SOAP, XML-RPC) and/or other
experience implementing data integrations within the Magento platform
frameworks/libraries such as jQuery) as well as familiarity with accepted CSS and HTML
• Knowledge of Magento development best practices, including extending existing
functionality, creating custom modules, and working with its API
• Working experience with the ecommerce development process, and the ability to create
solutions for common questions/concerns on this type of platform
• Experience with Zend Framework
• Understanding of common web analytics suites (Google Analytics, Omniture) and experience
implementing these systems
• Comfortable researching and adopting new web technologies.
• Familiar with SEO / SEM best practices
We are building a team whose area of focus will be web GUI development. This will be a horizontal team that will specialize in GUI development and will build GUIs for all our products. Our GUI development platform is a proprietary tool. It has an IDE (Integrated Development Environment) which comes with a rich library of widgets. It allows you to design the web page without having to go into details of the HTML/CSS, by using a drag and drop philosophy. Once a widget is in place on a page, one can define the database interactions of the widgets by defining the underlying table structure and SQL queries. In addition to SQL & database knowledge, the work also involves data manipulation using Java programming. Query performance and Java code performance and optimization will be very essential for work. So we are looking for good programmers with UI + Java + SQL background who are keen to take up GUI development as a specialization.
- Join the product research team to develop the leading Geodata and GeoAI platform in Hong Kong
- Be part of the product team to develop web front-end interface with a focus of data and AI application
- Develop automated software in Arical data and AI pipeline
- On job training for rapid product development cycle
- Will have to deliver reliable and maintainable code
- Use analytical skills effectively for hands on problem solving
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code
- Work with UI/UX designer
- Degree or above in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related fields
- Coursework in programming, data science, machine learning, AI and databases
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Proficiency with client-side scripting and database technology
- Knowledge of one or more system programming languages (Python, C++, Java, etc)
- Knowledge of MongoDB and other NoSQL data stores such as Redis
- Proficiency with one or more front-end web development framework (Bootstrap, Angular, React)
- Knowledge of one or more web-scripting languages (PHP, Rudy, Node.js etc)
- Knowledge of web-scraping library (Beautiful Soup, web driver etc)
- Knowledge of API packaging and Docker deployment
- Knowledge of app development
- Knowledge of UI/UX design
- Work from home
- Design and build beautiful UI using the Angular framework
- Work closely with the UX and visual design team to build a highly engaging UI that predicts and exceeds user expectations
- Work closely with product management team to understand user needs; participate in process definition and technology selection to ensure appropriate testing of UIs
- Build RESTful APIs that interface with the Cohesity backend systems
- Develop and Debug end to end from UI to the backend
- 3+ years of engineering experience with a proven track record of building high performance consumer web applications or services.
good exposure in front end ui frameworks like reactjs, angular.
very good analytical and problem solving skills.
Willingness to constantly learn and if you are looking for ways to improve yourself and the processes around you.
experience working in an agile team environment and are a self-starter, conscientious member of the team.
passion to code, but also you’re awesome at it!
Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Experience working with a startup will be a plus.
- Previous working experience as a MERN/MEAN Stack Developer for 1 year (Minimum).
- In depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS or Restify
- Experience implementing applications using Angular 2+ versions or React
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular/React, LESS/SASS
- Development on both client and server-side
- Experience on Angular 2+ and React Js will be an plus point
- Experience on both MEAN/MERN Technologies will be an advantage.
You will be responsible for overseeing full-stack development as well as the R&D around creating various, unique, and bespoke solutions.
You should be able to quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of operations. You would also be working with various departments to coordinate and develop digital solutions for bespoke in-house software.
- Work with development teams and product manager to implement software solutions.
- Developing front end and back end website Architecture.
- Build user interactions on web pages.
- Develop and manage databases for functionalities.
- Designing and developing effective APIs.
- Test Software to ensure the responsiveness and efficiency of applications.
- Meeting both technical and consumer/client needs.
- Write technical documentation.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and review the code.
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git )
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
Villa Plus is UK's leading villa holiday tour operator, providing holiday makers the ability to book their own private villas across Europe. Customers have a choice of close to 2000 villas in 19 destinations with option of booking flights, car hire, transfers and travel insurance. Over the last 33 years Villa Plus has catered for holidays for nearly 200,000 customers and it manages about 50,000 bookings annually online.
Our digital platform, www.villaplus.com runs totally in Azure Cloud. A headless CMS platform is used for non-villa marketing content. Ash software is value-added partner and technical arm of Villa Plus which aims at delivering delightful experience to customers.
7+ years in Product development
- Bachelor / Masters degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development
Our team is highly motivated and is looking for a senior engineer who can steer the team technically in our vision.
Strong belief in software craftsmanship and practicing it in day-to-day work, expert in Microsoft .NET technology stack is a must.
A good team player with expertise working as part of Agile teams. Hands-on experience in practicing Scrum, XP and Kanban.
- Strong hands-on experience in web development using ASP.NET MVC and C#.
- Usage of SQL and no SQL databases
- Hands on experience in test-driven development and DevOps practices
- Strong design capabilities, following SOLID principles using C#
- Well-versed with pair-programming
- Working on solutions hosted in cloud environments (AWS or Azure)
- Implementation of Continuous Delivery processes
- Usage of Git
- Good understanding of Behaviour-driven development and domain-driven design
The following would be beneficial:
- Working in the travel and hospitality domain including:
- .Net core 2.0, Web API
- Frontend: Angular7
- Automating business processes
- Integration with 3rd party systems
- Customer management, including CRM solutions
- Content management
- Booking and post sales flows, web and mobile solutions
Are you interested in working from home office?
- Comprehensive experience working with remote teams
- Excellent communicator
- Open to travel to Pune office occasionally
- Contribution to the product roadmap in one-week sprint model
- Helping your team to deliver at high velocity
- Practice and promote Agile practices
- Continuously learn and deliver incremental business value
- Use Continuous Delivery Practices
- Select the best tools to solve the problems at hand
- Mentor junior team members
- Effective collaboration and removal of silos
- Build high availability solutions.
- Development of asynchronous and/or multi-tiered scalable applications
Job Location Pune
- Are you a software craftsman and passionate coder with a proven track record of successful deliveries?
- Are you interested in a high growth career opportunity and enjoy building software that brings smiles to our customers?
Then you are someone who will enjoy this incredibly challenging role with us.