CSS, and Bootstrap.
• Develop user interfaces with ReactJS or Angular in accordance with the latest standards.
• Implement server-side logic using Node.js or Python and integrate it with
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
• Optimize applications for maximum speed, scalability, and usability.
• Test and maintain software to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
• Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary.
• Minimum 3 years' experience as a Full Stack Developer.
• Proficiency in server-side languages such as Node.js and Python.
• Experience with database technology such as MongoDB and MySQL.
• Strong problem-solving skills with a knack for writing clean, readable, and easily
• Excellent understanding of responsive design, cross-browser compatibility issues, and
ways to work around them.
• Ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team.
• Experience with Git or other version control systems.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs and modern authorization mechanisms, like JSON Web
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
If you dare to dream big for yourselves, put your ass on fire, work in chaos, with limited resources, being a self doer, able to innovate, research and patent your work, and lead others! if that’s the material you are, then NetObjex is the right place for you.
NetObjex provides a Digital Twin Intelligent Automation Platform that enables business solutions for real-time tracking, tracing, and monitoring of digital assets by leveraging the continuum of IoT (Internet of Things), AI (Artificial Intelligence), and Blockchain technologies.
We are one of the few startups who’s got global recognitions in several events right from 2017 and the saga continues. We are funded by a New York-based venture fund and with advisors who worked with top-notch companies.”
Overall 4-5 years of solid experience with .Net.
Experience in .Net core
Strong knowledge of .NET web framework (MVC 4/5, Restful WebApi).
Good to have LINQ to SQL, LINQ to Objects, and LINQ to XML
Good to know Asp.net Web forms
Good to know about Front-end technologies like react, angular
Candidate must put a good quality of the research on the given module or problem statement
Candidate must provide logical, reliable and error free solutions.
Candidate must follow the process and on time quality of code delivery.
Any Bachelor's/Master's degree in any field
Candidates with CS background will be appreciated
Good analytical skills
Understanding of his/her area of expertise
i2V Systems builds products in the video surveillance domain. We are looking for Full Stack developers who are capable solving complex problems, and have a strong will to get things done.
- Work on designing and development of new software products.
- Work on Improving, optimising and maintaining existing software products.
- Helping deployment team deploy products you work on.
- Hands-on development experience in of. NET and Angular framework.
- Good knowledge of basic data structures and algorithms.
- Experience in database design preferrable.
- Familiarity with database technologies such as MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Ability to learn new technologies, frameworks and programming languages.
As a full stack engineer, you will build new features for our internal tools, including lightning . Architect, develop, test, and deliver independently.
- Design, test, build and deploy web applications for internal and external use
- Design and implement scalable APIs and backend services
- Convert high-level requirements into detailed, usable and intuitive UI
- Involved in the execution of project from design stage
- 3+ years full-stack python developer with exposure to web frameworks like Django or Flask
- Experience building APIs for rapidly iterating product and restful APIs and development of service layer using python's flask framework
- Proficient in writing unit test cases using Pytest package
- Proficient on Reactjs, Angular, & VueJs (GTH),
- Knowledge of DB and API schema designing
- Knowledge with OpenCV and ML workflow is added advantage
- Database level programming using both SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL) and No SQL (MongoDB/Casandra) and designing the database level stored procedures and persistence logic.
- Knowledge with Nvidia libraries is an added advantage
- Experience working with Web Application development, docker, Unix/Linux environments
- Understanding of machine learning, information retrieval, neural networks, networking, developing large software systems (stands out from crowd)
- Front end frameworks such as Bootstrap, Pug, Jquery
- Experience in web frameworks like ExpressJS, Webpack
- Experience in Nginx, Redis, Apache Kafka and MQTT
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with Version Control Systems like Git / Mercurial
- Sound knowledge in Software engineering best practices
- Sound knowledge in RestFul API Design
- Working knowledge of Automated testing tools
- Experience in maintaining production servers (Optional)
- Experience with Azure DevOps (Optional)
- Experience in digital payments or financial services industry is a plus.
- Participation in the processes of strategic project-planning meetings.
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle.
- Collaborate with External Development Teams.
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements, understanding workflows and write code as per requirements.
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes.
- Focus on coding and debugging.
- Independently own one or more multiple modules, which includes: requirement analysis, design, development, maintenance & support
- Write extensive, efficient code to address complex modules and that handles interaction between multiple components.
- Rapidly iterate to add new functionalities and solves complex problems with simple and intuitive solutions
- Produce architecture with clean interfaces, that are efficient and scalable
- Participate and contribute to architectural discussions
- Perform design and code reviews
- Perform technical feasibility and trade off studies & guides others to perform these studies
- Solve production issues. Investigate and provide solutions to minimize the business impact due to outage
- Continuously improve performance metrics of modules you own.
- Collaborate effectively across teams to solve problems, execute and deliver results
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience in MERN stack
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Unit and Integration tests
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with MathJax/Latex
- Experience with large scale video streaming
Your day-to-day tasks will be
• Helping our product squads to bring the best testing practices into their workflow
• Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components
• Understanding the product functionality and product objectives to implement
• Code contributions in the backend, and/or frontend with extensive unit tests
• Working with deployments teams and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and designs
• Researching tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes
• Mentor junior engineers, do code reviews and help improve/maintain code quality
This might be for you if…
You have a passion for designing, development, and testing and you should enjoy upgrading your tech skills as tools and technologies evolve quickly.
• A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
• 4+ years of overall professional web development experience including coding, scalability of codes and development, testing and
deployment best practices
• Firefighter – You love taking up fire calls on production or other critical systems
• Communicate effectively in fluent English
(MongoDB, DynamoDB), ReactJS
• Understands the value and impact of our product for prospective customers and is driven to make it a success
• Self-motivated, hard-working, coachable, and driven with a strong entrepreneurial spirit
• Enjoys working in a collaborative atmosphere where ideas are valued on merit
Vamstar is a data science powered global B2B healthcare marketplace platform. We Aggregate $2 trillion of demand for healthcare products
and services using machine learning and providing real-time insights to buyers and suppliers to accelerate transactions. Our enriched data on
buyers, outcomes, and contracts (including tenders) reveal interdependencies across complex contracting markets. By seeing the big picture
and all the connections, Vamstar provides healthcare stakeholders with valuable market insights and perspectives. Vamstar partners with
leaders in the industry, academia, and government in 70 countries to apply higher-level thinking to daily tasks and strategic issues