Learngram is a Singapore-based EdTech startup founded by IIT Alums and we are building an innovative online classroom platform designed from scratch that offers all the tools to make teaching and learning seamless, effective and fun. Our tech team is based out of Bengaluru and we are building a high-quality team of result-focused & innovative problem solvers.
Shirish Chandrakar – CEO
Raman Kishore – Co-Founder/CTO
At Learngram, we are building an online teaching & learning platform with a large breadth to address live, non-live and collaborative parts of classroom interactions. We follow an extremely user focused product development approach to address the needs of teachers & students and bring them to a smooth classroom experience online, and in the process, elevate their effectiveness to a new level.
Learngram is a tech company in every sense with the tech product being the heart of the company with zero to minimal ops. Naturally, we are building a seemingly complex tech product with various moving parts having to seamlessly interact with each other at scale, and deliver the best experience to the users.
The Fullstack team at Learngram is a very dynamic one that is involved in delivering full-fledged features, complex live interactions, smooth and bug free user experiences, scaling related initiatives, handling production issues and much more. Having strong ability on Frontend, Backend and Deployment allows the Fullstack team to play a crucial role in being flexible and participating in various phases of product development to deliver the utility and experience to users in a comprehensive and engaging manner.
Fullstack Developer role at Learngram requires you to be well versed in Frontend, Backend & Deployment, architecture design, performant DB queries, handling multiple backend code bases, caching, logging, backend scaling, handling cloud deployments & releases, writing very maintainable & well architected code, adopt latest technologies to solve various complex problems, delivering full-fledged features with minimal bugs and a highly user experience focused mindset.
This role at Learngram requires you to follow and innovate the product development process to ensure effective communication with various teams and efficient work environment. We also require you to be involved in creating healthy relationships within the team built on ownership, support & effective communication to keep the people-first culture of the company alive and enjoy creating with the team. A passion to be an early team member of a startup and build products ground up is crucial to keep the intensity and ownership culture within the team.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Frontend & Backend architecture
- Frontend & Backend development (Node/Python + React/React Native)
- Strong at Html, Css & Js
- Experienced with frameworks like Express/Flask & Bootstrap/Material
- Websockets and real time communication
- DB design and optimised querying
- Building well architected and low latency Apis
- Ability to build custom UI components from scratch with full functionality and interactions as given in design
- Robust frontend state management
- Deployment on Cloud (AWS)
- Message Queuing (Kafka)
- Caching (Redis)
- Unit testing
- User experience focused development & testing
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Effective communication across dev, QA, design & product teams
- Load testing, Scaling & Autoscaling knowledge is a plus
- Notifications and analytics knowledge is a plus
- WebRTC knowledge is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 1+ years of experience in Fullstack Development
- Good verbal/written communication skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team and the familiarity of working with dev, QA, design and product teams
- Experienced in both web & mobile app development
- Experienced in working on microservices architecture based code bases
- Experienced in handling production code & releases, both frontend & backend
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, pro-active and strong sense of ownership
- Ability to architect and build full-fledged complex features from scratch
Learngram is a Singapore-based EdTech start-up founded by IIT Alumnus and we are building an innovative online classroom platform designed from scratch that offers all the tools to make teaching and learning seamless, effective and fun, while empowering institutions & educators have an online presence and grow by selling their content online. Part of our team is based out of Bengaluru and we are building a high-quality team of result-focused & innovative problem solvers.
Shirish Chandrakar – Co-Founder/CEO
Raman Kishore – Co-Founder/CTO
We are looking for early team members to join our startup who are enthusiastic to build products ground up, passionate problem solvers, high quality result focused individuals who can build the company along with us!
Cloutflow is a platform that helps content creators to manage and run their business, Engage with brands, and get investments for their content creation business.
What is in it for you?
You will have the opportunity to work in a hyper-growth community of young, vibrant, and enthusiastic minds who passionately own and love what they do. You will have complete freedom to chase your goals without inhibitions and have a front-seat view of the change in the creator's economy as we make our way to the pages of history.
What will you do?
- Supporting system design, development, and maintenance
- Taking responsibility for personal technical quality standards within the team
- Assisting in defining structured practices, especially in source code management, building, and deployment
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Taking initiatives to build better and faster solutions to the problems of scale
What do we expect?
- Experience with Node JS for at least 2 years
- Experience with React JS
- Experience with technologies such as AWS SES, SQS, EC2, etc.
- Preferably Worked in an early-stage startup before
- Experienced in scalable system design architecture
What will you get besides salary and ESOPs?
- Flexible office timings with the option to work from home multiple days a week.
- Be at the front seat of a rapidly growing startup.
- Working on changing market dynamics of creators economy
- Minimum 1-2 years of tech experience of having built scalable web applications
- Experience with creating cross-browser compatible web apps
- CSS and its pre-processors like SASS/LESS
- Experience with AWS services like Cloudfront, S3, EC2, Lambda, API Gateway, etc
- Build tools like Grunt and Webpack
- Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion
- Willingness to learn and pick up new technology along with a patience to mentor
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills in English
- Additional Full-stack skills would be a huge bonus:
- Experience with Mongo DB, Redis, Firebase, NodeJs and its framework/ libraries like Express
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience in NoSQL (CouchDB, Cloudant, MongoDB) datastores
- Experience on building (secure) RESTful services and MVC patterns
- Experience in coding & hosting on GitHub
Candidates MUST HAVE :
● Substantial experience in building complex and scalable solutions.
● Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, design patterns
● Strong experience and understanding of various APIS / Web Services and SQL/NoSQL databases
● Architected non-trivial solutions for a company at a scale
● Proficient in unit testing, writing mocks, automated functional tests, and end-end tests
● Experience with a variety of languages, stacks, and programming paradigms
● Capability to contribute across the web and mobile stacks
● Strong desire to drive change, and ability to adapt to change quickly
● The ability to independently lead problem-solving and build elegant, maintainable solutions to complex problems.
Good to Have
● Experience in building projects with TypeScript, ExpressJs, NextJS, ReactJs, Flutte,r etc.
● Experience with gRPC or GraphQL API implementations.
● Experience in any other programming languages such as Python/Go/Scala
● Experience with Kubernetes, Docker and
● Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
● Good hand-on with data streaming technologies like Kafka
● Experience with cloud APIs (e.g., GCP, AWS, Azure)
● Understanding on information security and data privacy
● Experience in open-source development and contribution to open-source technology
Roles and Responsibilities :
● Write clean, reliable, reusable, scalable, testable and maintainable code.
● Produce best in class documentation, testing and monitoring
● Estimate effort, identify risks
● Mentor/coach other engineers in the team to facilitate their development and to provide technical leadership to them.
● Rise above details as and when needed to spot broader issues/trends and implications for the product/team as a whole
● Practice and promote craftsmanship in software engineering (coding, testing, code reviews, documentation, scalability, performance, etc.)
● Break down requirements, estimate tasks, and assist in planning roadmap accurately
● Develop iterative solutions to address expansive product goals
● Platformism components as libraries, utilities and promote reuse
● Be able to conceptualize and develop prototypes quickly
● Own large technical deliverables and execute in a structured manner.
● Take accountability for the overall health of the products you build and ensure predictability of the deliverables of your team 1
● Drive technical roadmap of the team in collaboration with Product and Business Teams.
We're Looking for 2+ Years of working in small to medium-size teams building and shipping products
Typeset is a series-funded startup. We have raised 4.5 million USD to date, with the most recent fundraise in October 2021 from VC firms.
We are building the world's biggest academic search engine. Think of it like "medium.com" for hosting and discovering any academic papers.
We are looking for insatiably curious, always learning Full-stack Engineers. You would get a chance to work on challenging problems at scale.
- Partner with product owners in designing software that becomes part of researchers’ lives
- Model real-world scenarios into code that can build the Typeset platform
- Test code that you write and continuously improve practices at Typeset
- Arrive at technology decisions after extensive debates with other engineers
- Manage large projects from conceptualization, all the way through deployments
- Evolve an ecosystem of tools and libraries that make it possible for Typeset to provide reliable, always-on, performant services to our users
- Partner with other engineers in developing an architecture that is resilient to changes in product requirements and usage
- Work on the user-interface side and deliver a snappy, enjoyable experience to your users
- General awareness of SQL and database design concepts
- Solid understanding of testing fundamentals
- Strong communication skills
- Prior experience working with high-volume, always-available web-applications
- Experience in ElasticSearch.
- Experience in Distributed systems.
- Experience working with Start-up is a plus point.
Sample Projects Typeset Dissemination Suite (TDS) is a vital part of Typeset's product suite. TDS provides a platform to publishers and universities, who wish to make their research visible and accessible to the global research community. TDS hosts hundreds of thousands of interconnected and semantically-tagged, articles, and would be increasing to millions of research article in a short-span of time.
A hiree for SDE I, fullstack role would be working on adding new features to TDS and/or incorporating data new into the TDS platform. Due to the huge volume of data being processed via TDS, prior experience of writing preformant code for large datasets would be highly valuable. Experience with Django, Flask, Elasticsearch, MySQL, Mongo, Celery, Nuxt, etc would be beneficial.
Glassdoor Reviews - https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Reviews/Typeset-Reviews-E1733124.htm" target="_blank">https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Reviews/Typeset-Reviews-E1733124.htm
What you will be working on?
You'll be a part of the core team and will be working with the founders in building and iterating upon the core product.
How you can grow with us?
Will be working on the bleeding edge technologies of IoT which are not usually accessible to software engineers.
Will get exposure to IoT Hardware and Industrial Infrastructure.
Will get to deliver on-time, quality software in the challenging domains of Energy/IoT/Automation.
We appreciate the following traits!
Will be dealing with the web app, mobile app, frontend, backend, etc. So, you need to be flexible in getting the work done.
Need not be proficient in all of these but you can trump any of this by being a quick learner and a hard worker.
Should be familiar with the transition from the development phase to the deployment phase.
Zobaze is an early-stage startup, based out of THUB, Hyderabad.
Experienced developers who can develop Mobile Applications using Flutter.
Work closely with founders on building product.
Experience in building PWA with Angular or similar
Should have an idea on Google Cloud Functions or Amazon Lamda
Good Experience in Node JS
Product mindset, ability to take product manager hat if required in the future.
Have to do multiple tasks if required
Stock Options ( ESOP )
Note: It's not a 9to5 job.
A lot to learn.