- Minimum of 6 months of real-time experience in React/Node.js/Angular
- Good understanding of structured and unstructured databases (MySQL and MongoDB)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is an added advantage
- Experience in implementing well-known React workflows such as Redux
- Ability to learn new technologies and languages quickly
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good time-management skills
- Experience with Restful API services
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of Angular/Node.js/React practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- A Good logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- A good team player
Be part of an early-stage emerging technology startup.
Opportunity to collaborate and learn cross-functional areas.
A broad thinking team that encourages and supports bringing your ideas into life.
If you are looking for a career boost (or) trying to follow the trend of learning languages without a clear understanding of the problem you solve (or) intend to be part of an ecosystem that guarantees routine and mundane tasks. This is not for you
If you wanna be a part of our team, you should be willing to understand, adapt, be responsible and achieve.
Here are a few must-haves before your profile can be shortlisted.
- Strong pythonic skills
- Strong NoSQL foundation
- Caching fundamentals
- Strong logical and reasoning skills
- Data modeling skills
If we find your profile interesting, expect a call real soon.
Also, the note field provided makes a huge impact on our decision
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based Laravel E-commerce and Marketplace websites and maintaining the back-end of mobile applications
- Familiarity using Bagisto, Open Cart or any other PHP e-commerce packages.
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the App Development team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize back-end data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development Laravel developer requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Laravel developer for minimum 2 years
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and latest version Laravel PHP Framework
- Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat)
- MySQL profiling and query optimization
- Creative and efficient problem solver
- Check for all web related security including XSS, DDos attacks, cookie hijacking, SQL injection
About First PrinciplesWe are a Tech Holding Company and our portfolio companies generate millions in revenue. What is unique about FirstPrinciples is that most of our companies remain controlled and majority owned by First Principles and its team members rather than by external investors. We are proud that our design team builds world class products from India. https://firstprinciples.io/
We at First Principles are looking for a trustworthy and proactive WordPress Developer with minimum 3 years of Web Development experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Requirement analysis and discussion with Stakeholders
- Provide user experience based on UX design principles
Requirement & Skills :
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML, GraphQL)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- 3+ years of experience as Wordpress developer
- Experience in Digital Marketing Agencies/Studio
As a Staff Full-stack engineer, you will work across the Acceldata platform products. We’re looking for people with a strong background or inclination towards data engineering and systems; you’re comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces and can work at the intersection of Databases, API's and Frontends
- Be actively involved in strategic direction and product decisions.
- Design, build and maintain APIs, user-facing experiences, and services.
- Work closely with our customers and sales teams on a regular basis to carve out new features and use cases
- Work with MVC frameworks such as React or Angular
- Work with database systems, RDBMS, Mongo, Elastic Search.
- 8+ years of significant of web-application development experience in one or more JS frameworks. You care about building better products.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, and problem-solving.
- Organized, thorough, and detail-oriented
Good to have:
- Contribution to open-source projects.
- Background in enterprise software
- JVM performance tuning and debugging
● 3+ years of experience with Node.js.
● 3+ years of experience with modern frontend framework like React.js
● Sound understanding of HTML, CSS, and the web platform.
● Experience in building performant rich UI components.
● Experience with databases, preferably Postgres, Elasticsearch, Cassandra.
● Experience with RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka is a plus.
● Having knowledge of GraphQL is again a plus.
● Knowledge of Next.js or similar frameworks is a plus.
● Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance.
● Self starting, inquisitive approach to problem solving.
● Passion for learning about and working on highly available distributed systems.
● Good communication skills. We solve problems for, and communicate with various
teams across the organization.
● Excellent people management skills. Should have worked with young teams
What We Are Offering:
● An open, transparent culture.
● Latest, highest configuration machines to work on (and flaunt, if you may! The
buzz has it that they look good on Insta stories! )
● Quality over quantity approach (We care about the work you put into the hours,
and not about the number of hours you put into work).
● Frequent parties, trips, and sporting events.
● A platform to showcase your non-technical skills. (if you can strum that guitar or
belt out a classic, we will find you and make you perform :D )
● Put forth your product ideas in our open-to-opinions sprint discussions and see
them manifested in our product
P.S. We have a strong, proven bias towards people who demonstrate zeal to learn, a
curiosity of how things work beneath the hood and are a good match for our open
culture that promotes integrity, equality and learning
Rankpedia Technologies works with customers experiencing complicated educational circumstances. Through the provision of online education programs, we equip students with the confidence, motivation, and skills that they need to top and perform outstandingly well in their education.
Who You Are | Common for All Senior Developers
- Leadership: Ability to move and inspire a team in a unified direction towards a common vision.
- Dynamic: Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. Have exquisite attention to detail, and are comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
- Humility: An approachable individual who is able to form strong and long-lasting relationships.
- Motivation: Demonstrate a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude. Willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
- Data-driven: Keen interest in evaluating product/market situations, analyzing raw data, and transforming it into actionable strategies.
Senior Software Engineer
Rankpedia is looking for a smart, collaborative, and hard-working Senior Software Engineer. As a Senior Software engineer, you’ll come in and lay the groundwork for how engineering is practiced at Rankpedia. You’ll assess the technical feasibility of newly-created product ideas and propose accurate solutions throughout the design and development phase. You’ll evaluate different systems for use in production and drive the adoption of key technological changes. You’ll soon lead a team of motivated and experienced engineers and enable them to provide a seamless learning experience to our customers. So, if you are an accomplished, hands-on engineering leader, then we’d like to talk to you!
- As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be first-hand responsible for designing our architecture, implementing it, and making crucial technology decisions.
- You will build high-quality software, inspire future hires to write good code, and maintain a culture of high-performance engineering teams with exemplary work.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Understanding agile development, CI/CD, sprints, code reviews.
- Working with Product Managers and the rest of the team to plan sprints.
- As the engineer building the foundation of our systems, you will end up working with product, frontend, and DevOps/infra personnel to architect the systems and data flow
- Articulate the approach to all the relevant team members
- Consistently follows and promotes SDLC best practices: Coding standard, testing, code reviews, code comments, etc.
- Adaptability: As a Young startup you will be exposed to different functions beyond your defined role.
- 4-5 years of intense experience writing production Software services at scale
- Good understanding of Algorithms, Data Structures, Object-Oriented Design, and Databases
- Deep understanding of SQL database architecture - data modeling and scalable schema design
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience of version control and code branching strategies
- Preferred - Experience of DevOps implementation in AWS
- Experience with containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
The Job Requires Candidate to work from office
Who should not apply for this job
- If you are looking for a 100% hike in your salary but can't commit to what value you will bring on the table
- If you never read books
- If you jump companies every 11-12 months
- If you are not comfortable working on Saturdays
- If you have less than 2 years of experience
- If you have more than 4 years of experience
At this position you will:
- Get solid experience with high-load distributed architecture using REST and High load services.
- Work with automated CI/CD processes, AWS cloud, and VoIP.
- Implement and support microservices based on Elasticsearch, Mongo, and frontend.
- New feature design and implementation, Bug fixing, testing and performance tuning.
- Work on the API and Engines.
- Code deployment on cloud & maintenance of the same.
- Take complete ownership of a product/feature from setup to deployment.
- Time-bound feature delivery & updating.
- Cost-saving using efficient & effective technologies
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work on back-end (+ frontend integration) development of core scripts using NodeJS / MongoDB /Express /Redux, and Redis.
- Manage Key-value based databases like Redis.
- Active participation in the development of a sophisticated platform as one of the leading developers.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular, and database level.
- Respond promptly and professionally to bug reports.
- Knowledge of bluebird.js (Promises), Async, etc will be of advantage.
- Coding and programming using Object-Oriented Programming, Data Structure and Algorithms, architecture/ design and build RESTful API.
- Passionate about building products and features and build the product from scratch with thrust on Web security, TLS/SSL, web sockets, etc
- Knows one or more of Wireframes/ Prototyping/ Functional Documentation of business.
4-10 LPA based on experience and on performance in the interview round (70% Fixed - 30% Variable Incentive based on performance/delivery schedule)
(We do ZERO deductions since the salary will be paid from US/Singapore)
Responsibilities: A listing of the key responsibilities
· Build an enterprise application using Java, Spring boot, Hibernate, Gradle.
· Work with Postgres database on AWS RDS.
· Manage the application on AWS cloud.
· Maintain necessary documentation for the project.
· Fix the issues reported by application users.
· Code Review and Code Optimization
· Coordinate with the development team to manage the fixes and code changes and code merge
· Manage the backend Java, Database changes/bugs along with UI changes/bugs.
· You should know what RESTful services are and have experience working with such APIs in the backend.
· Exposure to Java based technologies such as the Spring framework and RDBMS such as PostgreSQL is preferred. You must be able to connect to a database, write simple SQL statements to verify end-to-end functionality.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Java platform and technologies.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with HTML5, CSS and Angular.
- Experience with enterprise level application design and development is a must.
- Expert level knowledge in Java Spring framework, JHipster, PostgreSQL, HTML5, Angular, CSS
- Must have previously worked in an environment using version control systems such as Bitbucket.
- Good knowledge of RDBMS such as Postgres and MySQL. Should be proficient in SQL and assessing performance of queries. Some ability to monitor and maintain the database is needed.
- Experience with AWS RDS is MUST.
- Minimum 3 years of experience deploying Java applications on the AWS cloud.
- Ability to handle front-end development (Angular JS) is a MUST.
- Experience working with Monday, Atlassian project management tools (JIRA/Bitbucket/Confluence) or similar is a must.
Mode of hire : Fulltime
Experience : 0-5 Years
Job Description :
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (Codeigniter, Laravel,Yii2)
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Familiarity with SQL/Mysql/Mongo DB databases
Interested, share the updated profiles