Full Stack developer
Responsibilities and Duties:-
The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and debugging responsive web and mobile applications for the company. Using Python,Django and React js this candidate will be able to translate user and business needs into functional frontend design.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- Minimum 3 -6 years of hands on Experience in solidity,Python ,Django ,react.js and Aws cloud deployment is mandatory.
- We are looking Candidates should who can join us immediately or 15 days
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Beyond Imagination Technologies private limited
Company Profile: A US based SaaS based Product firm in Fire & EMS Services
Customer Platform is a SaaS data aggregation, visualization, and mobile response solution, which helps emergency response agencies to respond more effectively to incidents of all kinds.
Client is starting a new development center at Hyderabad, India and looking for core team members for the development of their platform
Senior PHP FullStack Developer | 5-13 Y | Hyderabad | 3M Remote + WFO |
This role is for 2-3 M remote option initially, should move to Hyderabad / WFO aftermath.
Interview Process: R1 - System Test + R2 Technical Session (CTO, India) + R3 Technical Session (Tech Director, USA) + HR discussion.
Job description :
Overall 7+ years of experience, with 5+ years in full stack PHP development
Experience creating user-friendly webpages and enhance our user's experience.
Strong knowledge in PHP backend coding, best practices, ability to produce & consume REST services
Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
Optimize application for max. speed & scalability
Collaborate with back-end developers & web designers to improve usability Maintain & improve websites
Deliver features with high quality, on-time as per project plans and delivery commitments.
Agile development methodology
Vue.js experience is preferred
Role & responsibilities
- Develop and maintain web applications using Python, React, Django, and other relevant technologies
- Collaborate with the team to design and implement scalable and reliable solutions
- Write clean and efficient code following best practices and coding standards
- Debug and fix issues related to performance, security, and scalability
- Work closely with UX designers and product managers to ensure the best user experience
- Integrate APIs, libraries, and frameworks into the application
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to team members
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies
Preferred candidate profile
- Proven experience as a senior full-stack developer
- Strong technical expertise in Python, React, Django, and basic web development technologies
- Experience with REST API development and GraphQL (specifically Apollo)
- Knowledge of the CICD Pipeline
- Hands-on experience with AWS services such as Lambda, DynamoDB, RDS, EC2, S3, and SQS
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to interact with customer and resolve their technical queries effectively
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
At Sharp Data Analytics, we build integrations for real estate teams & agents to help optimize their CRM and data platforms. Were passionate about making non-income-generating work disappear by automating as much of the sales, marketing, and business operations processes as possible.
While other automation and integration platforms provide services for any data platform in any industry, we focus specifically on a handful of the best platforms that service residential real estate teams. This gives us a competitive edge and our clients love it.
We are based in the US and have an office in India as well. This role at InterFace will amplify your career and give you the opportunity to work with world-class talent. We’re a team that loves what we do and we all thrive on our ability to make an impact.
Job Description :
- Strong understanding of the Ruby programming language and Rails framework
- Database understanding (Postgres/MySQL)
- Previous experience maintaining production applications
- Focus on writing clear, maintainable, tested code.
Skills Required :
- Navigating and understanding a large codebase
- Experience with Git continuous integration and regular deployments
- Understanding and appreciation for UX and usability
- Excellent communication skills and diligent ability to contribute to the team by performing code reviews,
- Writing tests using Rspec and Capybara.
- Analyze business requirements and develop software solutions to meet those needs
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Test software solutions to ensure they meet performance, scalability, and reliability requirements
- Debug and troubleshoot issues in the software
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in Python development
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 2 years of experience in developing applications using Python, Django, DRF or FastAPI.
- Experience with database technologies such as PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Experience with AWS or other cloud platforms
- Ability to write clean and maintainable code
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Trading in stocks, forex, futures etc.
- Knowledge of automated trading
- Experience with Different Trading Platforms
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹400,000.00 - ₹10,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Yearly bonus
- Performance-based bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mondeal heights, SG Highway, Ahmedabad - 380015, Gujarat: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Python: 1-3 years (Required)
Kloud9 exists with the sole purpose of providing cloud expertise to the retail industry. Our team of cloud architects, engineers and developers help retailers launch a successful cloud initiative so you can quickly realise the benefits of cloud technology. Our standardised, proven cloud adoption methodologies reduce the cloud adoption time and effort so you can directly benefit from lower migration costs.
Kloud9 was founded with the vision of bridging the gap between E-commerce and cloud. The E-commerce of any industry is limiting and poses a huge challenge in terms of the finances spent on physical data structures.
At Kloud9, we know migrating to the cloud is the single most significant technology shift your company faces today. We are your trusted advisors in transformation and are determined to build a deep partnership along the way. Our cloud and retail experts will ease your transition to the cloud.
Our sole focus is to provide cloud expertise to retail industry giving our clients the empowerment that will take their business to the next level. Our team of proficient architects, engineers and developers have been designing, building and implementing solutions for retailers for an average of more than 20 years.
We are a cloud vendor that is both platform and technology independent. Our vendor independence not just provides us with a unique perspective into the cloud market but also ensures that we deliver the cloud solutions available that best meet our clients' requirements.
What we are looking for:
● Overall 8+ Years of Experience in Web Application development.
● 5+ Years of development experience with JAVA8 , Springboot, Microservices and middleware
● 3+ Years of Designing Middleware using Node JS platform.
● Good to have 2+ Years of Experience in using NodeJS along with AWS Serverless platform.
● Good Experience with TDD Driven Development and Automated Unit Testing.
● Good Experience with exposing and consuming Rest APIs in Java 8, Springboot platform and Swagger API contracts.
● Good Experience in building NodeJS middleware performing Transformations, Routing, Aggregation, Orchestration and
● Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
● Experience working in Agile Scrum Methodology.
● Very good Problem-Solving Skills.
● Very good learner and passion for technology.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
● Ability to communicate effectively with team members and business stakeholders
Why Explore a Career at Kloud9:
With job opportunities in prime locations of US, London, Poland and Bengaluru, we help build your career paths in cutting edge technologies of AI, Machine Learning and Data Science. Be part of an inclusive and diverse workforce that's changing the face of retail technology with their creativity and innovative solutions. Our vested interest in our employees translates to delivering the best products and solutions to our customers.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
Maintenance of Node.js Backend
Working with MongoDB to create various features
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
Create security and data protection settings Requirements
Proven experience as a backend developer in Node.js or similar role
Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
Familiarity with common stacks
Hands on experience building end to end systems
Good architectural & design skills
Strong coding, data structures and algorithms
The ability to own end to end responsibility - right from requirement to release
The ability to produce bug-free and production grade code
Experience and fine understanding of cross browser front end development issues
Exhibit a deep understanding of server virtualization, networking and storage ensuring that the solution scales and performs with high availability and uptime
Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps using HTML5, React , Node.js, and Mongo
Creating RESTful services with Node.js
Architect scalable web architectures
Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
1-3 years minimum in creating complex HTML based solutions
Detail oriented experience as a Web Developer creating ReactJS based solutions
1-2 years with Node.js and Express
Ability to work both independently and in collaborative teams to communicate design and build ideas effectively
Experience using asynchronous RESTful services (JSON)
Fluent knowledge of latest HTML/CSS standards and best practices
Working knowledge of Node.js and Express
Solid Understanding of HTTP protocol and how server-side code is processed on the client
Some experience with Photoshop or Sketch is a plus (creating sprites, optimizing, cutting or adjusting images)
Working knowledge of front end optimization and performance techniques
Obsession with lean, clean and organized front-end code
Cross-browser development and troubleshooting
Experience building Responsive websites for web, tablet and mobile devices
Eye for details is crucial
Able to handle multiple projects and competing deadlines
Good understanding of overall web design including basic usability, accessibility, industry standards, architecture, and navigation
Portfolio of work required. Include examples of all areas of interaction design (user flows, wireframes, final graphical display)
Additional Skills & Competencies
Excellent communication and organizational skills
GraphQL knowledge is plus
Developing for mobile platforms
Twitter Bootstrap and LESS
We’re looking to hire someone to help scale Machine Learning and NLP efforts at Episource. You’ll work with the team that develops the models powering Episource’s product focused on NLP driven medical coding. Some of the problems include improving our ICD code recommendations , clinical named entity recognition and information extraction from clinical notes.
This is a role for highly technical engineers who combine outstanding oral and written communication skills, and the ability to code up prototypes and productionalize using a large range of tools, frameworks, and languages. Most importantly they need to have the ability to autonomously plan and organize their work assignments based on high-level team goals.
What you will do at Episource:
You will be responsible for setting an agenda to develop and build machine learning platforms that positively impact the business, working with partners across the company including operations and engineering. You will be working closely with the machine learning team to design and implement back end components and services. You will be evaluating new technologies, enhancing the applications, and providing continuous improvements to produce high quality software.
Strong background in analytics, BI or data science deployments is preferable with 2-6 years of experience
Knowledge of React/Vue, HTML, CSS
Experience building and consuming APIs
Experience with MySQL, MongoDB and MEAN stack
Knowledge and experience with serverless architectures is a plus
Hands-on experience with AWS or any major cloud service provider for deploying solutions
Experience with Docker or Kubernetes in deploying solutions on the cloud
Hands-on experience Python, Apache Spark & Big Data platforms to manipulate large-scale structured and unstructured datasets.
Fluent in data fundamentals: SQL, data manipulation using a procedural language, statistics, experimentation, and modeling
- Be responsible for the research, design, development, and deployment of all products and platforms
- Proficient full stack web developer with experience in building large-scale applications.
- Ensure that the platform remains secure, scalable, sustainable.
- Set the bar for the quality of code, software engineering practices, communication skills, dealing with complexity, and ambiguity.
- Hire all technical roles
Required Skills :
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in working with MERN Stack (or any other stack)
- Strong foundation in computer science fundamentals : data structures, algorithms, and coding
- Excellent knowledge of Design Principles/patterns and Architecture Principles
- Expertise on AWS
- Design and build Scalable Web Applications
- Experience in DevOps Processes
Other Skills :
- As a Tech Lead you will be expected to adapt to a dynamic work environment. Stay updated with the latest in technology
- Own the product release end to end
- Ability to think Out of Box to create innovative solutions
- Strong technical acumen and cross-functional familiarity with Product Management and UX
- Experience in a young start-up and build products from scratch
Digital Aristotle is an emerging technology company, headquartered in Bangalore, India, leveraging the modern technologies of artificial intelligence, natural language processing, and machine learning to deliver meaningful insights from data, that can be customized to meet the personal needs of the individual. In other words, Digital Aristotle aims to compile the intelligence of an - Aristotle- and then clone it for individual use. Digital Aristotle can help you analyze data faster, more accurately, and relevant to your individual needs.
Website : http : //www.digitalaristotle.ai/
About the company
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile verification & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach remotest parts of India, on-demand. We are already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Website: www.anaxee.com
Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand the goal-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
As a software developer, you’ll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the system. You are passionate about understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 2.5 yrs & above | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.5L ~ Rs.12L |
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in a systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, &, etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing, and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to a great quality of code at all time.
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with the Product manager, designers, and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer or in a relevant role.
- Smart Hands-on coder who can independently architect solutions and mentor team members.
- Solid experience in PHP, Node, Mongo, and MySQL
- Should have good Web service and Web application fundamentals
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading.
- Should have worked with HTML/ CSS/ Jquery/ Js / API.
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with open-source projects.
- Experience in designing interactive applications.
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure, Google or OpenStack will be a plus.
- Hands-on a google cloud platform and Experience in Suite CRM is an added advantage.
Your application should include
- Details about applications you have previously worked on
- A GitHub or stack overflow profile if you have one.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, Startup Flexibility
- Great working atmosphere in a comfortable office.
- And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC funded startup.