We are looking for a Full Stack Python Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products. Your primary focus will be the development of both server-side and client-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You should have senior level experience (5 years or more) building modern front end and back-end systems, with at least 3 years of that experience using Python.
· Manage the work of at least 2-3 junior developers leading and mentoring them and being responsible for their output.
· Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
· Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
· Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
· Implementation of security and data protection
Desired candidate profile:
· Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask, Pyramid and libraries such as Pandas, Numpy
· Familiarity with ORM libraries
· Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
· Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as ReactJS, AngularJS, VueJS
· Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
· Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
· Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
· Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
· Strong debugging skills
· Proficient understanding of code versioning services Github, Bitbucket
- Work with product managers to find solutions to critical problems, face internal customers, and create requirements.
- Triage and fix critical issues that arise in the field that affect our core product.
- Manage git repositories, pull requests, and review code.
- Communicate properly & promptly with all stakeholders.
- Build a proof-of-concept for new products from scratch.
- Optimize, clean up, and comment on the existing codebase.
- Must have 5-8 years of hands-on engineering experience.
- Must be an expert in HTML5 CSS3 SASS, and Webpack.
- You are proficient with RESTful API design and implementation using Node.js.0
- Proficiency in relational (MySQL, Cloud Spanner etc. ) and non-relational (MongoDB, Google Cloud Firestore etc. ) databases.
- Must be an expert in data structure and creating highly optimized algorithms.
- Should have a working knowledge of GCP services like App Engine, CloudSQL, Compute Engine etc.
- Should have a working understanding of microservices patterns, serverless design, and event-based architecture.
- Willingness to learn new programming languages, frameworks, and paradigms.
The Future of Customization is Here. Come build with us.
Scope of Work: Your work will encompass the below functions and domains expanding your exposure to lots of opportunities to grow as a software developer
- eCommerce & Website
- 3D Web Application
- Development & Testing
- Infrastructure Setup & Maintenance
- Project Management
- A/ B testing
Your responsibilities as a developer:
- Understanding the business requirement & solution discussion
- Requirement analysis & Writing efficient code
- Interacting and Integration with third party solution providers
- Troubleshooting application and code issues
- Monitoring server and application performance
- Supporting business requests from other teams
- Updating application features for performance improvements
- Experience in PHP Frameworks. Knowing CodeIgniter is beneficial
- Familiarity with front end technologies & bootstrap framework
- Previous experience in
- My SQL Database
- JS or any JS frameworks.
- Code Versioning tools like GIT
- Bonus if you have previous experience or knowledge of:
- Three.JS or similar
- Ecommerce websites, ERP, Scheduling or Management Applications
We are a company started by a group of IIM graduates with a vision of building an apparel brand that India can be proud of. We are India’s first online customization portal for active wear.
Hyve is dedicated to providing beautifully-printed Custom Activewear, Corporate Wear, Hoodies and Sports Apparel created with responsible and eco-friendly production practices. We offer fashionably designed, contemporary basics for men, women and kids that are produced in India. Over the last 3 years, Hyve has expanded to several sports and several categories within each sport and has served more than 10,000+ customers across more than 45 countries.
About the Company
Xerago is a 15-year-old Private Limited company that helps brands with their Marketing Transformation by providing integrated marketing services through its Marketing Centres of Excellence.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who will work on a broad range of cutting-edge technologies.
Official website - https://www.xerago.com/
Experience Required – 2 to 6 years
What you’ll do
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
What you’ll need
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Front end frameworks such as Bootstrap, Pug, Jquery
- Experience in web frameworks like ExpressJS, Webpack
- Experience in Nginx, Redis, Apache Kafka and MQTT
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with Version Control Systems like Git / Mercurial
- Sound knowledge in Software engineering best practices
- Sound knowledge in RestFul API Design
- Working knowledge of Automated testing tools
- Experience in maintaining production servers (Optional)
- Experience with Azure DevOps (Optional)
- Experience in digital payments or financial services industry is a plus.
- Participation in the processes of strategic project-planning meetings.
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle.
- Collaborate with External Development Teams.
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements, understanding workflows and write code as per requirements.
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes.
- Focus on coding and debugging.
Senior Software Engineer (FullStack)
Synup is a marketing platform for local businesses.
Ever tried to find the best Sushi restaurant in town?
- We help businesses like that be found online by helping them manage their online profiles across different platforms like Google, Facebook, Apple Maps, Yelp, etc.
- We build tools for them to interact with customers better by notifying them of latest reviews, helping them respond appropriately or collect feedback.
- We provide them with analytics reports that these businesses would not have otherwise had access to.
Our customers include businesses both small like a Sushi restaurant or large like your most trusted bank.
About your role as our new Senior Software Engineer (FullStack)
As an experienced engineer we know that you have built software to solve various business problems at your previous workplaces. You may have also explored technologies on your own for your learning or hobby projects.
- You will be building APIs for the Synup platform and also UI to make our platform capabilities available to our customers.
- You and the team that you are a part of will be collectively responsible building performant software and customer experiences that scale to our next million customers.
- You will be responsible for writing technical specs and contributing to it's implementation. We expect that you would have done the same in your previous workplaces.
- Other folks on our team are looking forward to learn from your experiences.
For engineers that join our team
- We expect you to be good with Ruby or Python to build APIs.
- You will be contributing to our UI that is built with React and GraphQL.
- We hope our team members have a strong grasp of software design patterns and know when to put them to good use.
- Experience with an SQL datastore would help a lot. PostgreSQL is our primary datastore.
- We optimize our search functionality and rollup reports by using ElasticSearch.
- We expect that you have used Redis. Redis is our swiss army knife to solve a lot of problems apart from just caching.
Mandatory Technical Skills
• BE/ B. Tech/ MCA with 8+ years experience and deep understanding of web development,
architecture, configuration, deployment and domain driven designs.
• Experience setting up highly scalable and performant node js or any backend technology
• At least 4 years of experience building backend applications preferably using node js
• Basic Understanding of HTML5 & CSS concepts
• Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors
• Knowledge of Design Patterns in Node JS and its implementations
• Prior experience using at least couple of SQL databases (Oracle, PostGre, MsSQL etc)
• Clear Understanding of REST and Web Services, and demonstrable and practical usage in projects.
• Very good hands on experience on code repository tools (preferably GitHub)
• Experience in preparing technical Proposal, effort and cost estimation.
• Understands the importance of technical depth and client expectation including health of the
project, critical path items, risks and impact to timelines.
• Prior experience interacting with client team and maintains good relationship
• Experience with Cloud services like AWS or Azure.
Good to have Skills
(Skills that are not mandatory, but adds to his/her profile weightage)
• Good written/spoken communication.
• Working knowledge of building hybrid mobile applications.
• Working knowledge of CI/CD tools and usage in projects.
• Working knowledge of Angular.
SourceLogix - is a California based software development company. Founded in 2007, we have successfully built our client base with our values: Talent. Team. Trust.
SourceLogix experts help Fortune 500 clients in the areas of SaaS, eCommerce, VoIP, CRM, Transaction systems & Predictive Analytics.
Our latest venture is to build our own Cloud-based SaaS platform to disrupt the Digital Marketing space with a revolutionary voice & video platform - to help customers significantly improve conversions. The platform is built on Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, and Salesforce CRM to drive Voice & Video with analytics & deep learning, all to significantly improve conversion rates.
We are setting up our offices in Chennai and Bangalore. Looking for an experienced Lead Developer who can become our employee#1 in India & eventually grow into a CTO role.
- Node.js and/ or Python - expert level. Over 5 years.
- Deep Knowledge of Amazon web services (AWS). Over 2 years.
- Expertise building on Lambda, API gateway, AWS Cognito
- Dynamo DB, Amazon RDS.
- S3, EC2, Route 53.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Build the platform from the ground up.
- Work with designers & developers to create signup, login, telephony, dashboards and control panel functions.
- Manage AWS instances and run the platform cost-effectively.
- Work with founders to build the roadmap and prioritize tasks.
- Communicate effectively - daily standups, weekly demos, etc.
- Competitive salary - based on experience.
- 100% remote work. All you need is a good laptop, headset, and internet connectivity.
- Flexible work: don't care when or where you work. We care how you work and how well you deliver.
- US-based team: open & transparent & professional.
- Ability to make a direct impact & build a great platform.
- Awesome culture! We are a friendly & collaborative team with a learning and growth mindset.
- Developing user-focused website applications.
- Seeing a project from conception to finished product.
- Working alongside designers and mobile developer.
- Meeting both technical and end-user needs.
- Proficiency in server-side language PHP.
- Comfortable with Database systems (MySQL, SQL), NOSQL (i.e. Mongo dB)
- Strong understanding of how a server works
- VCS (Version control system): Git
- Ensuring the developing application(website) has met the security standards: Front end Back end
- Testing: Experience with unit testing and tools
- WordPress development
- Working with API (REST)
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices (Mobile).
- Experience in Cloud Computing (i.e. AWS, Google Cloud Platform) is a plus.
- Attention to detail
- Creative vision
- Good organizational skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Patience, a big one
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them
Good to Have
- Comfortable with MVC frameworks (Zend, Laravel)