You will be responsible for implementing ideas and mocks for our groundbreaking web app which is used daily by healthcare professionals (and internal users) - you will own the frontend development as well as the building blocks and the APIs that power the web app (and the mobile apps). You need to be comfortable dabbling with some basic infrastructure management on AWS.
You will work closely with the founder and senior management across functions. You will have the opportunity to grow and lead the team, as well as influence the trajectory of the company. This is a great opportunity to help healthcare systems & professionals become more efficient which directly helps them provide better care, improve outcomes and save more lives!
- 2 - 12 years of work experience, primarily as a full-stack developer
- Strong foundation of Ruby on Rails
- High ownership at all stages of product development - from conception to maintenance
- Adaptability - learn new technologies as and when needed
- Good communication skills to get your point across
- React and Redux experience
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with cloud services (preferably AWS
DirectShifts connects clinicians to hospitals directly for short term clinical work including locum tenens. DirectShifts enables clinicians to get paid higher and apply for jobs in a convenient and transparent manner
Years of Experience:2-5 Years
Notice: Immediate to 30 Days
3+ years of web development experience using Node.js or similar web technologies
Possess strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming.
Proficient with database design, optimization and tuning in MySQL or MongoDB
Experience in design patterns, unit testing, automation techniques (Selenium WebDriver)
Exposure to Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, EBS, RDS, SQS, Redshift, etc.)
Exposure to Docker and Kubernetes
Exposure to collaborating tools like GitHub, JIRA, Confluence
Experience in frameworks such as Symfony 2, Express.js, or proven ability to learn on the job
Experience in Microservices and REST architecture
Exposure to Scrum methodology and XP technical practices such as unit testing, pair programming, test-driven development, continuous integration or continuous delivery
Self-motivated, fast learner, detail-oriented, team player and a sense of humor.
What is Redink?
Redink is an Edutech platform that enables schools and teachers to efficiently reduce their workload by automating them using a single app and thereby identifying students learning gaps and improving students’ outcomes. Recently awarded as the “Best Classroom Management App” and also selected for the Nasscom 10K Startups incubation program, Redink is ready to create a whole new Education Ecosystem in our Fast-growing world.
What Are We Looking For?
Redink is looking for a Sr.BackEnd Developer (CTO) - Fullstack
Technologies - Node.Js & React.Js
Experience - Minimum 3 - 5 years as CTO in startups.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Work across the stack from a code commit to running it in production, with the end goal of delivering the best possible experience for the user
- Design, develop and test features from inception to rollout
- Write high-quality code that is scalable, testable, maintainable and reliable
- Independently own and drive new features from scratch
- Work in an Agile environment and facilitate agile practices
- Champion best practices and cross-functional skill development
- Mentor and guide junior team members
- Cultivate talent and bring out the best in your team members
- Continuously improve by working on and providing feedback.
- Experience working with NodeJS on the backend and ReactJS on the frontend
- Strong knowledge of creating scalable REST APIs
- Working experience with databases like MongoDB, Redis and Relational databases
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and/or Functional Programming concepts
- Past experience tackling scaling issues is preferred
- Experience practicing Agile software development methods is preferred.
What Really Gets Us Excited About You?
- Experience in working with product-based start-up companies
- Knowledge of working with SAAS products.
- Experience with Node.js and React.js is mandatory.
- Exposure to databases like MongoDB, Redis, and/or any Relational databases is preferred.
What Do We Offer?
Interesting Work |
We hire curious trendspotters and brave trendsetters. This is NOT your boring, routine, cushy, rest-and-vest corporate job. This is the “challenge yourself” role where you learn something new every day, never stop growing, and have fun while you’re doing it.
| We are more than colleagues, we are a tribe. We have a strict “no a**hole policy” and enforce it diligently. This means we spend time together. We are a diverse and distributed team, but we like to stay connected.
| We are dreamers and dream makers, hustlers, and honeybadgers. Our efforts pay off and we work with the most prestigious brands, from big-name retailers to airlines, to professional sports teams. Your contribution will make an impact with many of the most recognizable names in almost every industry including Chase, The Miami HEAT, Cisco, Shell, Express, Riot Games, IcelandAir, Morningstar, and many more!
A Seat at the Table
| One Team One Dream is one of our values, and it shows. We don’t believe in artificial hierarchies. If you’re part of the tribe, you get a seat at the table. This includes unfiltered access to our C-Suite and regular updates about the business and its performance. Which, btw, is through the roof, so it’s a great time to be joining.
We are looking out for a technically driven "Full-Stack Engineer" for one of our premium client
• Hands-on experience with NodeJS, React, Redux, & Docker
• Great to have understanding about Kubernetes, Postgres and AWS (SQS, Lambda, S3)
• Experience implementing micro service technology
• Experience working with Python and Pandas, used for data manipulation is a plus
• Experience with Power BI and its APIs is a plus
• Experience with building and maintaining large data sets
• Ability to work across structured, semi-structured and unstructured data, extracting information
and identifying linkages across disparate data sets
• Understanding of information security principles
• Ability to understand complex systems and solve challenging problems
• Ability to clearly communicate complex solutions
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly
• Comfortable in a fast paced small team environment
• Open to work with global team structure, flexible and efficient
• Ability and flexibility to manage multiple assignments in a dynamic, complex and fast-paced
• High level of attention to detail
• Commercial client-facing project experience is a plus
• Business-level language skills and fluency in English
Job Title – Sr. SharePoint Developer
Number of Profiles required – 1 FTE (at level E3)
Responsible for the development of the different custom solutions in SharePoint based on the customer requirements following the Software Development Life Cycle. Should be able to develop the solution independently by following design.
Years of experience – Between 4 and 6 years
- Development of the custom solutions based on the different requirements.
- Take complete ownership of the solution development – includes detailed design, adherence to coding standards and development guidelines.
Technical Skills Required
- Extensive knowledge in developing custom solutions in SharePoint Online/2013 using client side (JSOM, .Net and REST API) and the server side object model extensively.
- In depth knowledge in developing custom web parts and branding using master pages, page layouts and stylesheets.
- Deep understanding of C#, ASP.Net and OOPS concepts.
- Good knowledge of the search components.
- Good understanding on the different types of the authentication options in SharePoint.
- Good understanding of the concepts related to security, permissions management, content types and other OOTB features.
- Good understanding of HTML5, CSS3, JQuery & ReactJS.
- Knowledge in SharePoint Framework development. Should have worked on Client Site webpart development.
- Knowledge of Modern site & Modern page customization.
- Knowledge in Azure App Service development, AAD Authentication
- Knowledge in Team Foundation Server is required.
- Knowledge of developing custom solution using Azure & Office 365 Components – App Services, Flow, Teams, Planner
Roles and Responsibilities
You’ll be a great fit for Bizongo if you:
- Strong proficiency in Java and building scalable enterprise applications
- Can think of architectural design at scale
- Love solving complex and challenging problems
- Have good knowledge of design and architectural patterns
- Thrive to implement Industry’s best practices and coding standards
- High obsession for Quality and Performance
- Good knowledge on performance optimization, SQL tuning, caching techniques
- Like to collaborate with people, share knowledge, learn from others and mentor juniors
- Have experience improving performance of frontend and backend applications
- Have worked in product development setup with good agility and hustle
- Having complete ownership of design, development, and implementation of a product which will directly impact the customers
- Figuring out the common process patterns and automating them to drive results faster
- Building architecture, mentoring fellow engineers and delivering features end-to-end
- One of the fastest growing B2B startup in India
- Leveraging Technology to disrupt the unorganized manufacturing and B2B domain
- Work on Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation, IoT and bring some of the latest technologies in redefining the B2B experience for made to order products
Work timings: 2 PM to 11 PM
• Minimum 6 years’ hands on experience with object-oriented programming in Core PHP
• Hands on experience with MVC frameworks (Laravel, Zend, Yii)
• Experience with Unit testing and knowledge of PHP Standards Recommendations
• Experience with upgrading from legacy code to latest PHP version/framework
• Experience working in Linux
• Experience in working on complex SQL queries and database schema design
• Experience with modern server components (Memcache, Redis, ActiveMQ, Solr)
• Experience in collaborative team environment using tools like JIRA and Git
• Knowledge of consuming and creating web services
• Knowledge of common web security vulnerabilities such as SQL Injection and XSS
• Good knowledge of SOLID principles
• Good communication skills
• Team Player and Team Builder, having good problem-solving skills and a results – driven approach
Role & Responsibilities:
• Design, estimate, and code new features
• Architect new applications and expand existing ones
• Collaborate on enterprise architecture with other teams
• Define, document, and enforce engineering standards
• Perform code reviews of your team member’s work
• Mentor junior engineers
• Participate in software design discussions
• Participate in sprint planning and other project management meetings
• Ensure all code that goes to production is of best quality and existing applications are scaled to meet expected demand
• Identify and fix gaps in system reliability, such as production monitoring
• Continuously improve the software infrastructure, such as the deployment process
DEVELOPER: INR 4,00,000 - INR 8,00,000 PER ANNUM
SR. DEVELOPER: INR 5,00,000 - INR 12,00,000 PER ANNUM
TECHNICAL ARCHITECT: INR 9,00,000 - INR 20,00,000 PER ANNUM
SR. TECHNICAL ARCHITECT: INR 14,00,000 - INR 30,00,000 PER ANNUM
Storytelling platforms have not evolved with smartphones, as we still consume stories being passive observers. At Raidenbit, we are building KahaniBox - The Netflix for interactive fiction in Indian languages. We create stories with immersive roleplay experiences that allow the audience to control how the stories unfold and end. And while doing that, we are solving some fascinating problems around decoding human psychology and understanding our audience’s content tastes using engineering and data science.
We are looking for experienced Full Stack Developers - the ones who would help us in making KahaniBox the largest interactive fiction platform globally. You would be maintaining/fixing/improving our existing and new front-end and back-end solutions while working 100% remotely in flexible timings.
Required at least 2+ years of experience in -
- Vue.js (or an equivalent frontend framework, e.g. React/Angular)
- Google Cloud Platform (or any other e.g. AWS/Azure, etc).
Ideal candidate will also be experienced in
- BAAS (Firebase or equivalent) and good understanding of serverless architectures.
- RESTFul API Consumption and Development.
- Testing (unit and integration).
- Comfortable with CI, continuous deployment, Git, and project management tools.
- Experience setting up and data mining Analytics databases.
Bonus points if you have experience with TypeScript.