Let’s develop together!
At Nyteco we’re proud to offer innovative solutions that meet the needs of the recycled materials industry and manufacturing supply chains. Wedo this through our saas product Jules AI.
About Jules AI
At Jules AI, we are dedicated to fighting climate change and supporting rising living standards for all humans on the planet. Our mission is to help recyclers combat climate change and resources scarcity by providing them with cutting-edge tech solutions, bringing efficiency and intelligence to an under-served industry.
As a team, we are passionate about our customers and strive to communicate the value of the Jules product to the world.Our diverse A team is partially remote (France, Canada, Nigeria, Mexico) and partially in-office at our hub in Pune, India.
We currently work on four solutions:
Jules Trade : a modern day ERP for traders
Jules Connect : a chat and super-app for buyers, sellers and traders of recycled materials
Jules Procure : a sales enablement and CRM for scrap yards and traders
Jules Carbone : Carbon accounting made for recycling
all of which cater to different aspects of the recycling materials industry.
As a developer on our team, you will have the responsibility to work with the product manager and the rest of the scrum team to design, sprint and develop features for the end user that are production ready.
Here we offer you the ability to be independent and manage identically front-end, back-end, database, devops, scripts, etc. The tech should be a tool to help you design and create the best product. Eventually, you shouldn’t be afraid to tackle technical debt, contribute to open source projects and be proud of your technical expertise.
What you will do in this role
- Work with the product manager and the UX designer to validate the features that need to be developed
- Estimating the work to be done and prioritizing the most relevant features first
- Challenging as much as possible the work to be done in order to release an mvp as fast as possible
- Making sure that your features are production ready and monitoring them in the right environments
- Quality test your team’s features in order to make sure that user flows are bug free
- Helping the team design the technical strategy of the whole sprint
- Creating end to end tests to minimize the time to push to production
- Making sure that your features are performant in a production environment
- Helping everyone in the team to create high quality code
- Constantly improving
Who we are looking for
Skills and Qualifications:
- (must have) Typescript is must-have, you need to know what are interfaces, how to type generic functions, and understand typing libraries such as lodash.
- (must have) Functional programming (higher order functions, immutability, side effects, pure functions, etc)
- (must have) React OR React Native (hooks, side effect, optimization, callbacks, deep VS shallow comparison, etc)
- (must have) Any backend framework
- (must have) Any SQL language
- (nice to have) Graphql, Jest, UI Framework, OOP, SQL query optimization, Apollo Server, RabbitMQ, worker/slave architecture, microservice architecture, Docker, Terraform
Requirements and Skills
- At least 3 years of experience developing a product, ideally B2B
- Experience in our technical stack
- Adept of functional programming
- Experience working closely with product management and dev teams to deliver solutions.
- Fluent in English, and great communication skills
- Prior experience in B2B SaaS
Grow, develop and thrive with us
What we offer
Work closely with a global team helping bring market intelligence to the recycling world. As a part of our team, we look to foster relationships and help you grow with us. You can also expect:
- As a global company, we treasure and encourage diversity, perspective, interest, and representation through inclusivity. The more we have, the better the solution.
- Connect and work with leading minds from the recycling industry and be part of a growing, energetic global team, across time zones, regions, offices and screens.
- Exposure to developments and tools within your field ensures evolution in your career and skill building.
- We adopt a Bring Your Own Device policy and encourage flexibility and freedom in how you work through competitive compensation and yearly appraisals
- Health insurance coverage, paid vacation days and flexible work hours help you maintain a work-life balance
- Have the opportunity to network and collaborate in a diverse community
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Nyteco Inc is a green tech venture for the recycled materials industry and manufacturing supply chain.
We serve the industry through our flagship company - Jules AI.
Nyteco aims to bring leading tech solutions to the recycling industry to help grow its trading business, connect with one another and much more!
You are someone purposively building technologies to positively impact the citizens, thus participating in nation-building.
Illumine is an organisation that has been working on nation-building through cognitive transformation for over 22 years. It has run multiple large-scale interventions (LSIs) across multiple contexts ranging from public and private sector organisations (State Bank of India, Indian Railways, etc.), universities (state technical universities in Gujarat and Odisha, and other institutes) and thousands of schools. These LSIs have directly touched and impacted ~42 lakh Indians: including school and college students, youth in slums, rural housewives and various service providers like railways staff, bankers, insurance agents, police, petrol-pump attendants, professionals, senior managers, leaders etc.
Technology plays a key enabling role in the deployment of all the above LSIs at scale, at pace and with quality. These citizen technologies embody platforms and a range of tools for deep cognitive transformation envisioned and designed by Illumine through two decades of research and experimentation on knowledge and methods of human change at scale.
About the team and the role
In this role, you will work with Illumine’s technology team, which constantly innovates and builds new products to enable Illumine to meet its interventional outcomes. This team envisions the impactful citizen technologies and methods of deploying those at the remotest part of the country to sustain the impact. As part of this team, (a) you will take part in intense design sessions to envision products attending to subtlest aspects of the final users’ experience, (b) engage with an experienced and highly agile technology team in architecting and implementing these designs, and (c) pull out meaningful insights from the data to help refine the course of the intervention, the program, or specific tools. Overall, you will be part of an intellectually challenging, high-energy, and highly capable team.
Core Functional Responsibilities
· Develop technologies (web and app-based) with rich user experiences (in MERN stack)
· Generate analytics (using Python) which can inform important strategic decisions
· Assist the core team in case of any technology support
Required Technical Capabilities
1. Front-end development (ReactJS)
· Can work both in Web and Mobile development
· Has experience in development with Redux and React
· Has experience in the development of at least one enterprise-grade platform
· Has a good understanding of responsive web apps
· Has the ability to document and design new software products/ applications
· Has experience in Progressive Web apps will be an added advantage
2. Back-end development (Node JS express, Mongo DB)
· Has experience with NodeJS express and development experience with MongoDB
· Has the ability to use security protocols such as JWT Tokens, social media login
· Has the ability to develop APIs in express
· Has the ability to do API documentation
· Has skills with Docker and Kubernetes
3. Analytics (Python)
· Has a good understanding of Python and Pandas; experience in MongoDB/ Firebase is desirable
· Has a good understanding of visualisation and reporting on any platform
· Has comfort with dealing with large datasets (more from a business understanding point of view)
Desirable skills and experiences
· Minimum 2 years experience in any of the above technologies
· Good debugging skills
· Quick and regular learner
· Implementation experience with client stakeholders will be added advantage
· Collaborate with multiple stakeholders (content team, technology team, media team etc.) to make technology meet business/ intervention outcomes
· Ability to work under a tight deadline and the “directional” nature of requirements is a must
You will succeed in this role if you have:
· an orientation to ‘think solutions’ from scratch for a given set of outcomes or end-state vision
· the maturity and capability to solve known & unknown problems on the go; proactively think of problems that may come up and plan for them in advance
· the capability to take end-to-end ownership when working with the team and multiple stakeholders
What is sacrosanct?
To us, philosophy is very important. Illumine has a strong value system around helping clients build customer trust, delivering human-centric solutions, achieving win-win for all stakeholders – inside and outside, and empowering (not controlling) individuals. We expect people who come in, to respect the client, keep the client’s interest at the centre, and value the above ideals.
Solving one of the biggest challenges in India!
Railway (IRCTC) congestion is one of the biggest problem in India. In fact, we have a separate Ministry in India trying to tackle this problem since decades.
We are a small team of technologists who have made a significant breakthrough progress in this field using AI, so that no waitlisted railway passenger has to ever miss a trip again!
We are backed by some of the leading VC investors in India. (learn more about us on http://www.railofy.com)" target="_blank">www.railofy.com).
1. Location: Mumbai
2. CTC – Upto 18 lakhs (can be higher if you are good enough)
3. We offer ESOPs to people with Leadership Potential
Computer Science or IT Engineering background with solid understanding of basics of Data Structures and Algorithms
2+ years of web development experience and software design experience
Experience working with increasing scale, and it is a big plus if you have worked with product-based companies
Expertise in HTML5, CSS3, and solid understanding of Fonts and Encodings
Expertise in Node.js (Express.js) and understanding of server-side rendering
Deep understanding of DOM, accessibility standards and Analytics
Experience with integrating secured backend APIs with flexible Frontend Components
Expertise in developing Responsive Design which is compatible with most Browsers
Experience working with ReactJs and solid understanding of component lifecycle
Solid understanding of SQL and NoSQL Database Technologies like MySQL/Postgres/MongoDB/Aerospike/Cassandra at least on one of these
Experience working with caching technologies like Redis/Memcached and similar
Experience with developing secured REST APIs (GraphQL is a big plus)
Good understanding of Queuing technologies, and event driven architecture
You love coding like a hobby and are up for a challenge!
Assume a strong sense of ownership of the product : Design, develop & deploy
Collaborate with senior management, operations & business team
Ensure Quality & sustainability of the architecture
Motivation to join an early stage startup should go beyond compensation
Position Name: Full Stack Developer
Industry: Digital Marketing
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting Manager: Staff Software Engineer
TapClicks is a SaaS leader in Reporting & Analytics, ETL, and Marketing Operations solutions for the largest marketing agencies and media companies in the world. TapClicks is an end-to-end marketing operations platform that allows companies to streamline their marketing operations, manage and optimize campaigns, and report progress. TapClicks products are used by over 400,000 customers globally. Founded in 2015, TapClicks is headquartered in Silicon Valley, and has offices in San Jose, Boston, London, Hyderabad, and Montreal.
TapClicks is looking for a Full Stack Developer to strengthen our team as well as build an industry-leading product suite and great culture. The ideal candidate is highly motivated and goal-driven with excellent problem-solving skills.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to fill a crucial role in our talented engineering organization: architecting, implementing, and maintaining vital parts of our products. Strong communication skills are key, as you will regularly collaborate cross-functionally with other engineers as well as the Product, Design, and QA teams to spec, build, test, and deploy features.
If you have a passion for building great products for customers, working in a fast-paced environment, and challenging yourself to become better at your craft, there’s a place for you here at TapClicks.
Why We Need You
We’re looking for a versatile Developer who can:
- Write clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Take ownership for significant functionality within our products, from implementation to iteration based on feedback and beyond
- Comfortably switch between frontend and backend development as needed
- Work with enormous amounts of data
- Participate in code reviews
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Effective use of debugging, unit testing, and integration testing tools
- Must have working experience with RESTful API
- Good to have knowledge on Vue JS
- Strong understanding of OOPS concepts
- Experience with agile software development practices
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-motivated, with a passion for learning and continuous self-improvement
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or similar degree
- 2-4 years of professional experience as a software developer
- Backend development experience
- Experience with Restful API
- Experience with building responsive web applications
Benefits of Working For TapClicks
- The opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial, fast-growing, and successful business environment
- Health Insurance coverage
- Competitive employee benefits
- Paid Time Off (Earned leaves, Public Holidays and others)
TapClicks understands that Diversity and Inclusion is a powerful enabler for business performance. We are an equal-opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Own the back end and front end stack
Build the mobile app in react native
Build the web front end using react js
Build the backend in nodejs, express and mysql
Build the data platform in kafka, clickhouse and presto
You have experience working with reactjs, nodejs
you can write scripts using python
you have some exposure to database systems like postgres, clickhouse,
you like learning new technologies
you prefer working in high impact small teams
We are looking for a highly capable Node.js developerto optimize our web-based application performance. Collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
Full Stack Responsibilities: Developing and maintaining allserver-side network components. Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsivenessto front-end requests. Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements. Designing customer-facing UI and back-end servicesfor various business processes. Developing high-performance applications by writing testable,reusable, and efficient code. Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions. Running diagnostic tests,repairing defects, and providing technicalsupport. Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports. Recommending and implementing improvementsto processes and technologies. Keeping informed of advancementsin the field of Node.js development.
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 6,00,000 to 10,00,000
What’s the opportunity?
AiTrillion is looking for a Sr. Developer with experience in
- Zend Framework CI
- NodeJS, Express
- Serverless Framework & CLI
- AWS Lambda
- API Gateway with MySQL
- DynamoDB database experience
What will you be doing?
- Strong Development/Management background with experience in Developing Products with large-scale user transactions and having critical business nature.
- Must be able to build the technical architecture/stack of the product from scratch including server interactions, scripts, deployment stage, features with a cost-effective manner.
- Hands-on implementation of the critical interfaces and complex modules of the systems and features as a solution architecture and design.
- Provide timely deliverables, estimates, and complete tasks in an Agile development environment.
- Reviewing code for coding standards and accuracy and functionality.
- Help the team to solve complex coding problems and troubleshoot the issues.
What skills do you need?
- Minimum 5+years of Technical Lead experience.
- Handle on any MVC PHP Frameworks Like Zend Framework, Laravel
- Must have experience on NodeJS, Express, Loopback
- Good to have hands-on Serverless Framework & CLI, AWS Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, SNS, Step Functions
- Hands-on Relation, Non-relation, MYSQL, Data Lakes, HIVE, Apache Spark, MongoDB, Apache Cassandra, Streaming Analytics, In-Memory, NoSQL Database.
- Must have a good understanding of building and using REST APIs and Different Authentication Protocols.
- Good to have experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS Aurora, Lambda, API Gateway, S3, CloudFront )
- Must have experience building microservices and customer-facing APIs.
- Must have a sound understanding of failure modes, resiliency patterns, and techniques to enable robust, self-healing architecture.
- Develop Business Domain-Driven Reusable Microservices.
- Knowledge of version control systems like GIT (mandatory).
- Experience with Google Cloud is a plus.
- Experience with the process of automation and load testing is a plus.
At AiTrillion, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
Our Tech Stack: React.js, Node.js, MongoDB, AWS
https://www.onedigitaltrust.com/">OneDigitalTrust, Inc. is a B2B2C software startup disrupting the traditional estate planning & wellness industry to serve all adult Americans, but especially those that usually cannot afford the traditional methods to protect themselves and their loved ones.
We are currently recruiting a Sr. Full Stack Engineer to add to our team.
We are looking for a self-motivated, goal-driven individual to help advance their experience and learn from a collaborative environment and help take our company to the next level.
Our platform is an enterprise white-label configurable platform with comprehensive capabilities that sells itself. Our biggest goals are to continue to enhance the capabilities of the platform to meet the needs of the users.
The following would be your responsibilities:
- Assuming full-stack technical delivery of the Company’s SaaS platform under the direction of the CTO; supporting the architecture and development of the product platform;
- Supporting the policies, and procedures of Company’s platform security to adhere to industry standards and as may be requested in case of security audit requests;
- Helping in the creating/management of the Development, Testing (QA) and Production architecture, standards processes and procedures for the product/platform;
- Helping improve the technical team's processes as per our retrospective learnings and best practices;
- Estimating bug/feature implementation tasks to help with sprint/release planning
- Experience with creating, and maintaining third-party integration partner's technical relationships and APIs integration; including handling issues, version changes, and impacts to the platform;
- Delivering and Maintaining our continuously enhanced ODT product platform;
- Helping ensure the regular release, enhancement, maintenance and operation of the ODT DEV/TEST/PROD infrastructure and environment and uptime;
- Providing key inputs into the definition of the platform’s evolution from both a requirements and technical implementation and maintenance perspective; and
- Supporting Company business development and marketing activities to promote the sale and after-sale support to prospects and customers.
The following describes the type of person we are seeking:
- Strong TDD mindset for automated testing, and experience with lean/agile development methodologies in a startup environment
- Experience with maintenance of CI/CD based software delivery
- Ability to get up to speed quickly on the existing code base
- Having an architectural mindset and identify where maintain and enhance systems, but also know when we can refactor components
- Have a structured / process-oriented way of thinking and are able to build new features and models that will last through significant business scaling
- Can understand business needs and ability to maintain high-value product to optimize for the best user experience.
- Bonus points for heavy test automation experience and front-end/UI experience with Storybook
What We Offer:
Startup culture with a strong team-centric environment. We work hard and have fun.
Independence to work autonomously. We care about results. The opportunity to learn & master the art of agile software delivery and automated testing. We invest heavily in the development of our team members.
- Building interactive healthcare advertising application in MEAN stack and RESTfully abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend
- Defining code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
- Addressing and improving any technical issues
- Collaborating well with engineers, and researchers to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems
Full-stack Developer Responsibilities:
o Integration of UI elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
o Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
o Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
o Implementation of security and data protection
o Integration of data storage solutions
Key skills expected:
o Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it
o Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
o Knowledge on Hybrid application development platforms such as Electron, Cordova, Flutter
o Good understanding of server-side templating languages
o Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
o Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap
o Understanding accessibility and security compliance
o User authentication & authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
o Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
o Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
o Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
o Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
o Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
o Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git