- Expertise in backend programming with Node.js and MongoDB.
- Experience with React.js and redux.
- Material UI and 3rd party libraries.
- Experience with clean code writing practices like avoiding callback hell like promises, async.
- Thorough understanding of Node.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end builds pipelines and tools.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial).
- Build Node.js APIs using microservices.
- Rewriting backend code with microservices architecture & Unit tests.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
Recro is a developer-focused platform that was founded with the aim of seamlessly matching individual expertise with the right opportunities.
We empower talented developers by providing them with relevant experience at fast-growing startups based on technical competencies and aspirations. These opportunities have a significant impact on their career success and help them become their best self.
On the other hand, startups get instant access to top-quality developers with guaranteed productivity from the very beginning. We help them to scale up/down based on their needs, thus ensuring an efficient and high-yielding workforce.
Developers solve real-time complex problems and get exposure to the uplifting and challenging work culture at start-ups like Flipkart, Dunzo, Swiggy, and Zivame among many others. At Recro, we ensure continuous support from our strong community to accelerate careers for developers and strive to create optimal business outcomes for high-growth startups.
Open - Always up for new ideas and able to take and give feedback in a positive way.
- Straightforward - Deal with colleagues in an open and transparent manner. Appreciates
teamwork and able to raise concerns if required
- Driven - sets high goals, doesn’t give up, and makes sacrifices to ensure that their job gets done
on time and meets/exceeds expectations.
- Curious - Aware of new technologies and uses them to make new improvements in the
- Smart - Innovative and thinks out of the box, in difficult situations finds a way to succeed no
- Responsible - takes ownership of tasks given and has a strong work ethic.
Acquired strong proven professional programming experience.
- Strong command of Algorithms, Data structures, Design patterns, and Product Architectural Design.
- Good understanding of DevOps, Cloud technologies, CI/CD, Serverless and Docker, preferable AWS
- Proven track record and expert in one of the field - DevOps/Frontend/Backend
- Experience with at least one of the Database systems - RDBMS and NoSQL
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- A naturally inquisitive and problem-solving mindset.
- Strong experience in using AGILE or SCRUM techniques to build quality software.
- Advantage: experience in React js, AWS, Nodejs, Golang, Apache Spark, ETL tool, data integration system, certification in AWS, worked in a Product company and involved in making it from scratch, Good communication skills, open-source contributions, proven competitive coding pro
Roles and Responsibilities
Based in Jaipur, you will be working in a collaborative team on cutting edge technologies in a supportive and dynamic environment. Ultimately you are responsible for building the CODI and on-boarding new clients - this involves:
- Developing a good understanding of the solutions which Peak delivers, and how these link to Peak’s overall strategy.
- Making suggestions towards shaping the strategy for a feature and engineering design.
- Managing own workload and usually delivering unsupervised. Accountable for their own workstream or the work of a small team.
- Understanding Engineering priorities and is able to focus on these, helping others to remain focussed too
- Acting as the Lead Engineer on a project. Helps ensure others follow Peak processes, such as release and version control.
- An active member of the team, through useful contributions to projects and in team meetings.
- Supervising others. Deputising for a Lead and/or support them with tasks. Mentoring new joiners/interns and Masters students. Sharing knowledge and learnings with the team.
JD | Senior Software Engineer (J2EE/JEE Full Stack)
This position requires J2EE Full Stack development experience of 2 to 6 years. Further it requires good multitasking and communication skills. Further it requires good communication skills - written and spoken, and good multi-tasking skills where he/she can manage multiple tasks with high productivity. The candidate should also have good aptitude, should be able to learn iTech’ s cloud-based products within a reasonable time, hardworking and should have the ability to go the extra mile to complete the assigned tasks on time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop the various modules, features and reports in our products using JEE and database technologies/frameworks
- Take responsibility and work with peer developers in the team in completing the features/tasks assigned.
- Perform code review with peer developers on various features in the product.
- Handle the support tickets which requires development effort and fix them.
- Learning and implementing new front-end and back-end technologies.
- Mentor and guide junior developers.
- Involve in building and deploying the product version in UAT and Production environment.
- Work on multiple versions of the projects in parallel.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Tech/B. E./MCA/M. Tech with 2 to 6 years of related work experience
- Exposure to SOAP/RESTful Web Services, XML/JSON technologies, JBoss/WildFly Application Server, PostgreSQL database is a bonus
- Knowledge in any tools including Eclipse IDE, Source Code Control Systems such as Git, and Software Configuration Management systems would be a plus.
The tool development also involves working with SQL queries and web front end
Designing, developing, and testing web applications with .Net HTML, CSS and other technologies
Design and development of software applications (primarily web based) used in various areas of the bank (such as Loans processing, Treasury, Middle Office )
Manages the architecture, design, and coding of software for TFI from concept to finished product, in order to answer the needs of the Strategies, Sales, and Trading departments
Consults with end users within the Strategies, Sales, and Trading departments to identify where technology can automate current processes to enhance revenues and cut cost
Maintains currency in technical skills and all relevant fixed income industry sector factors
May lead the work of others and provide ideas which help to enhance TFI software applications
Software design & development principles such as SOLID, Domain-Driven-Design and Object-Oriented Development
ORM frameworks, particularly the Entity Framework
Managing source code with Git, including Gitlow Workflow
Roles and Responsibilities
You’ll be a great fit for Bizongo if you:
- Strong proficiency in Java and building scalable enterprise applications
- Can think of architectural design at scale
- Love solving complex and challenging problems
- Have good knowledge of design and architectural patterns
- Thrive to implement Industry’s best practices and coding standards
- High obsession for Quality and Performance
- Good knowledge on performance optimization, SQL tuning, caching techniques
- Like to collaborate with people, share knowledge, learn from others and mentor juniors
- Have experience improving performance of frontend and backend applications
- Have worked in product development setup with good agility and hustle
- Having complete ownership of design, development, and implementation of a product which will directly impact the customers
- Figuring out the common process patterns and automating them to drive results faster
- Building architecture, mentoring fellow engineers and delivering features end-to-end
- One of the fastest growing B2B startup in India
- Leveraging Technology to disrupt the unorganized manufacturing and B2B domain
- Work on Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation, IoT and bring some of the latest technologies in redefining the B2B experience for made to order products
Experience Required - 2 years to 6 years
Salary -60 to 70k
Location -A-45 Atrium of Quark city Mohali
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer responsible for managing the interchange of
data between the server and the users.
CSS3-Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
-A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code
Candidate must be Handson with Core java and datastructures, Webservices and Springboot and microservices
Hands on with ReactJS and Redux Libraries
Should have strong knwoldege in Api
- With over 50 people across Technology, Product, Sales, Operations and other functions, we are ramping up our team to meet our goal of being a go-to destination fintech platform that delivers world-class products for merchants and customers.
- We are looking to add people to our team who are passionate about technology, products, consumer internet, payments & fintech.
- Credit Fair values people who bring intellectual energy to our workplace are able to contribute without constant supervision, are collaborative by nature and able to flourish under pressure. In return, we promise to provide you an environment that promotes meritocracy, values feedback and ideas, learns from its failures, and enjoys each other's company and contributions.
Skills you are expected to have :
- Candidate should have experience in developing applications using PHP programming skills.
- Experience in python would be a plus
- Strong in DB knowledge
- Should be good with OOPS Concept
- Should be good in system design, architecture and development using object-oriented programming
- Should be good in writing secure and optimized code
- Experience in Laravel framework. If not then other PHP based frameworks like Codeigniter, Zend, CakePHP, symphony, etc.
- Good understanding/experience on software development methodology such as Agile, TDD, etc.
- Good understanding of source control tools and its use (SVN, Git, etc...)
- Experience in the development of Rest APIs and API testing tools such as postman etc.
- Experience in micro service-based development would be a plus
- Experience in queuing systems such as rabbitMQ, Active MQ etc.
- Experience in AWS cloud solution
- Experience in deployments and devops
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, self-learner, thorough, organized and energetic
- Able to work across teams as well as independently
- Perform code review of peers
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Good experience in the Fintech domain (Payments/ Banking/ Wallets/ Insurance/ Financial Markets)
Secondary Skills: Python, Rabbit MQ, AWS, CI/CD, React JS, PWA, Node.js, HTML, Jenkin
- Working on the frontend technologies as well as building the APIs that enable them. You will be working closely with the founders, coding and learning as you go.
- Growing and leading the team, as well as influencing the direction of the company. You will have an opportunity to grow exponentially as the company grows in terms of in-depth knowledge, skills and also growth in terms of position and compensation.
- Participating with the senior developer in the entire application lifecycle, designing, coding, testing, debugging to deployment.
- Implementing designs and coordinating the frontend development and required backend for it.
- Working on back-end development tasks and designing architecture for the same.
- Making Efficient usage of database technologies such as MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis etc. as part of the dev work.
- Performing research and finding opportunities to utilise web development best practices, forming guidelines to improve system productivity, and working on scaling and monitoring.
- Working with cross-functional teams to maintain and make sure the product should be scalable, maintainable and secure.
- Coordinating with multiple junior team members for the development of the tasks & project
- Developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflow.
- Architecting the application out in clean MVC kind of architectures in React Native for Android/ iOS app development.
- Developing APIs with MVC frameworks in Java / Python.
- Designing and building REST APIs.
- Building on and maintaining services on cloud platforms.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Tier 1 Software companies or Tier 1 startups
- 3+ years of experience working as a Full-stack developer or Backend but knows Frontend technology.
- Built an application from scratch earlier.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of any backend language such as Python, Java etc.
- Experience with Backend Web development.
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- The ability to own end to end responsibility - right from requirement to release.
- Willingness and enthusiasm drive to learn new technologies.
- The ability to pick the right tools for the job.
- Desire and ability to play different roles as necessary.