Ø Developing new user-facing features using React.js
Ø Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Ø Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
Ø Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Ø Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
Ø Experience with popular React.js workflows
Ø Experience with data structure libraries
Ø Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
Ø Successfully integrate and secure Restful API
Ø Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
Ø Experience with Agile methodology, CI/CD and DevOps Pipelines (Azure Pipelines)
Ø Bootstrap experience requirement - increasingly likely that will play a larger role going forward
Ø Experience with common front-end development tools
Ø Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Ø A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Ø Experience with source control systems - ideally Azure Dev/Ops
- Management Consulting
About Cognitio Analytics LLC
Cognitio Analytics is an award-winning, niche service provider that offers digital transformation solutions powered by AI and machine learning. We help clients realize the full potential of their data assets and the investments made in related technologies, be it analytics and big data platforms, digital technologies or your people. We do so by combining our deep experience and understanding of the following:
a. Domains we work in
b. Data science tool kit, including AI and machine learning and
c. Technology platforms that drive digital business.
Our solutions include Health Analytics powered by Cognitio’s Health Data Factory that drives better care outcomes and higher ROI on care spending. We specialize in providing Data Governance solutions that help effectively use data in a consistent and compliant manner. Additionally, our smart intelligence solutions enable a deeper understanding of operations through the use of data science and advanced solutions like process mining technologies.
We have offices in New Jersey and Connecticut in the USA and in Gurgaon in India. Like others who are fortunate to do so, we are currently working remotely and will continue to do so as much as we can and need to.
● Work closely with the marketing team to build high conversion landing pages. Maintain and
improve our marketing codebase
● Contribute ideas and efforts to improve the quality and efficiency of the marketing workflows
● Write code using agile methods and tools. Plan, create and execute (manual and automated)
● Staying up to date with current technologies and providing insights on cutting-edge software
approaches, architectures, and vendors
● Minimum 3+ years of experience in Front-end development.
● Fluency in HTML,CSS,JS, jQuery,Bootstrap
● Good knowledge of Node.js and Rest APIs
● Experience in page speed optimization
● Experience in writing responsive and cross-browser compatible frontend code
● Good understanding of the modern frontend ecosystem.
● Strong problem-solving skills. Willingness to learn and ability to flourish in a dynamic,
high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
● Hands-on, self-starter, capable of working independently.
● True love for technology and what you do.
● Maniacal attention to detail.
Good to have:
● Experience in WordPress theme development
● Understanding of basic technical SEO principles
● Knowledge of a frontend framework like Angula
Developing new user-facing features using React.js
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
As part of TIFIN's technology division, you will be enhancing UI development and you will work closely with our Engineering team and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop the web app and landing portals which are user-facing features.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX design.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure all user input is validated before submitting it to the backend.
- Solid understanding of HTML5 LESS/CSS3 jQuery & Bootstrap
- General knowledge of both front-end and back-end technologies
- Experience with Data tables or similar excel-like libraries.
- Experience mentoring other developers
- Experience of REST or GraphQL
- Experience using token-based security, such as OAUTH or JWT.
- Must have knowledge of cross-browser development.
- Experience on a green-field project, designing and building an online platform
- Basic knowledge of UX principles.
- Strong knowledge of security regarding common website vulnerabilities
- Full-stack development experience a huge plus
- An understanding of or exposure to financial capital markets and various financial instruments (such as stocks, ETFs, Mutual Funds, etc. )
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- Have a good understanding of design and user experience principles.
- Open-minded, flexible, and willing to adapt to changing situations
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team and learn from colleagues
- High adaptability in a dynamic start-up environment
- Ensuring technologies are used efficiently, profitably, and securely. Evaluating and implementing new systems and infrastructure.
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving abilities with a tenacious commitment to finding the root cause of issues.
- B. Tech/B.E/MTech or a related technical discipline from reputed universities
Skills Required :
- Minimum 3+ years experience in Front-End Development using ReactJS Framework
- Experience in consuming Restful Web services
- Should be adept at converting PSD to HTML
- Should have knowledge of UI/UX
- Excellent development skills on best practices for cross-browser compatibility and Responsive UI.
- Good with agile development practices such as continuous integration and deployment
- Knowledge of Version Control System
- Write and maintain technical documentation
- Knowledge of MVVM Architecture
- Cares deeply about writing Quality, Testable & Modular code
We are looking for a C#, .net developer responsible for building C# applications,
including back-end like developing API's and Analytics services and front end Windows and web applications .
Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications.
Translate requirements and use cases into functional applications.
Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code.
Write high performance applications that crunches huge amounts data with accuracy.
Develop highly modular and maintainable code.
Write Unit test cases for different use cases.
Diagnose code related issues and fix them with speed.
Proficient in C#, and .net framework (4.0 and above) and .net core
Proficient in WINFORMS and ASP.Net applications.
Deep understanding of object-oriented programming.
Experience in writing reusable C# libraries.
Solid experience in writing Multi threaded applications.
Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#.
Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server .
Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework .
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
Proficient in code versioning tools such as TFS and Bit bucket.
Should have a research mindset, logical thinking and attention to details.
Minimum B.Tech CS or any other decipline or MCA
Experience – 4 to 8 Yrs
Candidate should have good work experience in web development.
Expert in HTML5/CSS3/ Bootstrap 4/5.
Expert in responsive layout design with media query and understand design structure, capable to create device specific web layouts.
Knowledge of standard coding ways and need to follow the standard structures.
Basic knowledge of web accessibility usage and implementation.
If candidate has additional knowledge about Angular/React would be beneficial for us.
Candidate should be capable to learn new things and flexible to work on multiple tasks and with various teams if required as a UI developer.
HouseItt is a student-run start-up recognized by Start-up India initiative by Government of India. It provides student residences across and around Delhi University colleges. It provides easy to book, better serviced and affordable rental homes to students within the campus and thrives on building a robust support system for handling student accommodations. It bridges the gap between the demand (students looking for PGs/Flats) and supply (owners) of rentals. We are looking for some dynamic people to join us!
HOUSEITT IS HIRING FRONTEND DEVELOPER INTERN
Knowledge of React and SSR.
Working knowledge of Git and GitHub.
Knowledge of how frontend and backend communicate.
Knowledge of redux is a plus.
Creative problem Solving Skills.
Ability to learn and research about things you don't know.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Understanding and interpreting the task assigned by Team Lead.
Getting the assigned work done in the given deadline.
Asking questions when you are not clear about stuff.
Giving suggestions to improve the web application and solve business problem.
TENURE: 3 Months
LOCATION: Work from Home
Start-up India Logo Certificate
Letter of Recommendation
Stipend (Rs. 6,000/- to Rs. 10,000/-)
1. Working on front end development for the web apps.
2. Developing and designing the front end of the web portal
- NodeJS knowledge is a plus.
- Fluent in responsive design and mobile / tablet UI / UX.
- Knowledge about UI testing automation.
- Web mobile (touch devices: mobiles and tablets) experience is expected.
- UI Performance: should have hands on experience of optimising page load, rendering, caching
- Good understanding of AJAX and its UI implications.
- Sense for appeal & aesthetics from a usability perspective.
- Obsessed with best practices and have an eye for detail.
- Self starter with a high level of drive and commitment.
- High energy and drive to work in a startup environment.
- Conceptual thinking, flexibility and ability to juggle with multiple responsibilities.
- Ability to work under pressure and confidence to deal with complex issues.
- Strong communication skills.
- Hands-on and detail oriented.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members
You’ll be a good fit if you:
- Have 1+ years of experience developing user facing features
- Have a deep understanding of basic UI/UX/design principles
- Are self-motivated and can solve problems independently
- Experience using the latest CSS layout methods such as Flexbox and Grid
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- Experience with testing frameworks (Jest) and writing unit tests
- Competency in building responsive layouts
- Practical knowledge of performance optimization techniques
- Collaboration in a GitHub repository with many contributors and comfortable with workflows like code reviews, forking, pull requests, etc.