About Us 📌
Nymble is building Julia - a Kitchen Robot for your home that cooks the best food, everyday, on autopilot. You get fresh food, customized exactly for your taste - all without putting in time and effort.
The opportunity to build a company that can so vastly impact the everyday lives of millions comes once a lifetime. Supporting and financially backing our ambitions are entrepreneurs who’ve done it themselves: Binny Bansal (Flipkart), Samay Kohli, and Akash Gupta (Grey Orange Robotics). We are headquartered in India, with teams in Bengaluru (India), San Francisco (US), and Shenzhen (China).
What can I expect from this role?
The candidate will be working on the Companion Mobile App which accompanies our main product - a Cooking Robot. You will be using Flutter to create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google's Flutter development framework.
What will my work responsibilities look like if I join Nymble?
As a Flutter Developer, you will be involved in the following:
- Develop mobile application to communicate with the Cooking Robot.
- Build features for user to plan weekly meals, grocery management and view recipes
- Design application to have the ability to consume external data sources and APIs via GraphQL and JSON.
- Experience in software development practices using agile, continuous integration, and deployment. Experience in handling production issues.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a collaborative environment with remote teams.
- Implementation — Should be able to structure and write code like prose for others to read, design and adhere to common principles and patterns that make everyone better at their jobs. Should have the ability to contribute according to timelines and type of projects - from working POCs to stable production code and the ability to work with a large breadth of knowledge.
- Documentation — Create advanced technical content including articles, samples, whitepapers, and training.
- You care about what you build. Every individual is expected to pay attention to detail, and learn after their first mistake.
- Knowledge of the latest mobile app development concepts, trends software design patterns, usability, and HCI guidelines for mobile apps.
- Strong Experience in Dart
- Experience with Native Mobile development in Android/iOS/Flutter.
- Experience writing JUnit Test cases.
- Knowledge of Git and version control
- Attractive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages so that money is never a worry and you can focus on what really matters.
- Flexible remote work policy: We understand the need to work in isolation some days - our remote work policy allows you to alternate * between office and home as per your work requirements.
- Personalised L&D budgets: We let you take charge of your personal growth at Nymble - you can choose what you want to learn and we’ll reimburse you for it.
- Role Transitions: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we give you the flexibility to move to different roles and functions within the organisation as you grow along with the company.
- Your Health Matters: We care deeply about your mental and physical health, so we’ve ensured we have a comprehensive health insurance plan for you and your family have flexible policies that take COVID emergencies into account
- Reimburse therapy and counselling consultation expenses
- Engagement Initiatives: We really value employee satisfaction and engagement at Nymble.
- Pulse surveys and feedback forms are some tools we use to figure out where we're faltering and how we can do better as a company. And when it starts feeling like all work and no play, we take things outdoors. :)
We are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We never discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by the applicable law.
Come join us 🚀
ApnaComplex is one of India’s largest and fastest-growing PropTech disruptors within the Society & Apartment Management business. The SaaS based B2C platform is headquartered out of India’s tech start-up hub, Bangalore, with branches in 6 other cities. It currently empowers 3,600 Societies, managing over 6 Lakh Households in over 80 Indian cities to effortless manage all aspects of running large complexes seamlessly.
If it excites you to - drive innovation, create industry-first solutions, build new capabilities ground-up, and work with multiple new technologies, ApnaComplex is the place for you.
The primary responsibility of this role is to design, develop, and maintain applications individually as well as work in a group. Should work as per the defined project priorities and project schedules and ensure to complete the assigned projects within allotted timelines and develop process improvements to improve system quality and efficiency.
- Should design, develop, and maintain applications individually as well as work in a group.
- Should maintain quality and security of the assigned development tasks applying the best design and development guidelines as defined in the project.
- Should work as per the defined project priorities and project schedules and ensure to complete the assigned projects within allotted timelines.
- Must adhere to agile methodologies and the project management followed in the project
- Assist in technical and project risk management and participate in mitigation activities.
- Interact with the team for the day to day development tasks and hurdles.
- Expertise in Objective-C programming language.
- Experience in Swift programming.
- Expertise in Cocoa Touch frameworks.
- Expertise in developing iOS applications.
- Very good experience in designing applications with best suited Design patterns.
- Should have a strong knowledge and experience in using SOLID principles.
- Good knowledge in socket programming, device communication.
- Good knowledge in debugging and optimization tools like Instruments.
- Good knowledge in Push Notifications.
- Good knowledge in generating ipa using different provisioning profiles
- Knowledge in pushing apps to AppStore.
- Knowledge in writing unit test cases.
- Good knowledge in iOS human interface guidelines and coding standards.
- Should have a very good experience in technically mentoring the team and assisting the team when required.
- Very Strong communication Skills and interpersonal skills
- Experience in working in projects run as per Agile Methodology.
- Must have very good analytical abilities and problem solving capabilities.
- 1 year of software development experience
Good to have:
- Good knowledge in Bluetooth programming.
- Good to have knowledge in Audio domain and related frameworks.
- Good to have knowledge in Database tools like Coredata Desired Tools Experiences
- Xcode IDE, Instruments.
- Experience in using client apps for version controlling systems like bitbucket.
- Experience in using UX/UI tools like Figma.
- Experience in Version controlling System (SVN, Github).
- Experience in Bug Tracking System (JIRA, QC etc..)
The company is a leading multinational corporation which is primarily known for manufacturing building materials and most prominently, glass. The company is based in France and is listed on Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index. Started almost 350 years ago, It has established a worldwide market base. Apart from glass, it is also known for the production of ceramics, plastics, abrasives, gypsum plasterboards, packaging and countless other materials required in construction.
Notice Period Should be less than 40 days.
● Manage a team of junior android developers
● Coordinate with the product team for timely delivery of requirement
● Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
● Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
● Identify and correct bottlenecks and guide your team to fix bugs
● Help maintain code quality, architecture, and automation
Required Knowledge and Skills
● 2-5 years of experience of working as a native android developer
● Highly curious and ready to dive into complex technical challenges.
● Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android OS, and how to deal
with different device configurations, screen sizes, OS customizations
● Hands-on experience with architecture and structural design patterns like MVVM,
● Expertise in RESTful APIs, using Retrofit, Volley or HTTP Client
● Strong knowledge of Android UI, material design and other design principles,
patterns, and best practices
● Experience with offline storage and local databases
● Strong knowledge of asynchronous tasks and multi-threading
● Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
● Familiarity with Firebase, cloud messaging, push notifications, and similar protocols
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Experience of working with analytical tools like Firebase, Google Analytics, etc
● Requires excellent communication skills – written, verbal, and presentation.
● You should be a team player.
● You should be positive towards problem-solving, have a very structural thought
process to solve problems
● Interest to work at a high paced start-up environment with a large amount of learning.
● Good understanding of different frameworks, and be able to pick up new
technologies at ease.
● You should be agile enough to figure out a need for new technologies/frameworks
and learn new technology for better product performance
|2-4 years of Extensive experience in MDM - Modern device Management, MAM - Mobile Application Management, Microsoft 365 (Intune, Windows Autopilot, Mac Management, Android, iOS)
Required Skills and Experience
Should have good knowledge of Intune architecture
Experience in PowerShell scripting on Office365 & Azure for custom reports or scheduling report extraction from Office365, Azure.
Experience in iOS, Android, and Windows application signing, provisioning and deployment.
Experience in MAM like LOB apps, Win32 Apps for Windows and Mac
Should have knowledge in MSIX - Managing successful POCs for Windows autopilot projects, BYOD solution, Centralized Application Management and implementing Application Data Protection on non-enrolled devices.
Must have knowledge on Co-Management and its configurations.
Must have strong troubleshooting skill to handle Intune issues and escalations Skills
Strong expertise in Microsoft Intune Setup and Configurations.
Nice to Have
Good to have SCCM Knowledge
We are looking for a React Native developer who can build a performant mobile app on both the iOS and Android platforms. We’re looking to take our dashclicks.com web app and turn portions of it into an amazing mobile app.
You will be responsible for architecting and building this app, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Build pixel-perfect UIs across both mobile platforms (iOS and Android).
- Design and develop highly complex application components, and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Perform real-time monitoring and fixing crashes.
- Plan the data and presentation layer of the applications’ front-end Implement pixel-perfect UI's that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Write unit and integration tests. Work with native modules when required.
- 3+ years of experience in React Native (iOS and Android).
- Have a deep knowledge of Redux architecture
- Strong understanding of back-end and front-end technologies such as NodeJS, React.JS, Web Socket, Pub-Sub, TypeScript, HTML5, CSS and CSS-In-JS.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- React assumptions concepts like Virtual DOM, JSX, Component State and component lifecycle
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, IntelliJ
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Knowledge of monitoring tools like crash reporting and analytics
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
- Experience with automated testing suites, like (Jest or Mocha)
- Understanding of mobile UI frameworks like Native Base, UI Kitten, Material Kit etc.
- Experience implementing authorization and authentication workflows using JWT, OAuth2 etc.
Things that make us the World’s leading white-label marketing software development company:
- We do not outsource any of our fulfillment services.
- We offer a fully white-labeled dashboard allowing our users’ clients to log in and see their accounts’ progress.
- We offer educational and prospecting tools to help businesses generate growth and revenue.
What do we bring to the table?
- Competitive base pay and benefits package with exciting growth plans.
- A chance to work with professionals across various areas of expertise on a product loved by 30,000+ marketing agencies worldwide.
- 9 hours a day & 5 days a week working structure.
- A chance to learn & grow in a fast-paced environment, driving transformational growth for our brand.
- Fully remote work offers you the chance to balance your professional and personal life.
Come join us on this journey, we're looking forward to talents like you.
problems to impact a billion people.
● You will need to choose which architectures suit future requirements and mold the
relevant modules accordingly.
● Ownership of product/business requirements.
● Craft the opportunity for reusable frameworks, toolkits that would be used across iOS
● Work closely with the relevant platform stakeholders and Collaborate with multiple
● Ownership of the app’s performance, health matrix, and build an app for the next billion
● Reviews cross-team work critically and ensure it’s appropriately broken down and prioritized,
and well understood by all involved teams.
Technical DNAs Expected
● Proficiency in Swift and Objective C, a novice in backend development.
● Solid fundamentals of data structures, Algorithms, System Design.
● Good understanding of internal and external libraries and write code with useful
abstraction and separation of concerns.
● Concurrency and multithreading are friends.
● Prefer to reduce the 3rd party dependencies and opt only if it’s essential.
● GateKeeper for Master and maintain strategies to code integration.
● Pivot for a good degree of predictability (estimation, planning) in deliverables.
● Proficient in CI/CD Pipelines, Fastlane tools.
Document Credit: iOS Team
● 3 Plus Full-Time, Professional Software Development Experience.
Software Developer Engineering II, iOS Development.
● Inclination towards reactive programming.
Good To Have
● Contribution towards the iOS Community
● Exposure to Swift Package Manager and Swift UI
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API's
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- B.Tech Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Should have minimum 1 year of experience in React Native
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Capability to develop highly responsive applications and websites.
- Capability to find and fix bugs.
- Enhance the performance of an application close to a native one by removing the constriction.
- Capability to maintain code that is easy to understand.
- Write tests for automation so that the app can be tested easily.
- Capability to take advantage of native APIs for deep integration of all platforms.
- Capability to completely transcend a React Web App into a React Native one.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Having the knowledge of third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts that might occur.
- Understanding of native build tools like Xcode, Gradle etc.
- Experience in testing with tools like Jest, Detox, Cypress etc.
- Knowledge about Offline Storage, REST APIs, and document request model.