We are looking to bring in an experienced technology leader that will enable the next level of growth for the company.
The position will be of a senior engineering manager and the responsibility will be to deliver products with delightful user experience, enable execution of moon shot product strategies, ensure adherence to product delivery dates, and add vigour to the development team. This role is for someone who is willing to go beyond and deliver more than required. For the right person, it can be the opportunity to prove her/his mantel as an engineer and manager.
The right person may have 5+ yrs. of experience, proven track record of building great product teams and creating awesome products, a firm believer of data driven decisions with a thorough understanding of company/product metrics, willingness and ability to take things from zero to one and is ready to spend significant time of her/his next year making sure successful execution of product vision.
Other Responsibilities :
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Help team develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review Code
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
- Proven experience as an Engineering Manager
- Extensive experience in software development, scripting and project management
- Knowledge of selected programming languages (e.g. PHP, Node.js)
- In-depth knowledge of MongoDB
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Good to have : AI and ML
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
About Masters India Private Limited
We are a leading GST Suvidha Provider (GSP) in India, offering seamless GST Billing & Return Filing Solutions, GST Compliance Solution and GST APIs for businesses in India.