Minimum 7-8 Years of Hands On Experience in Data Integration platform on cloud (Azure preferred).
Experience in developing ETL activities for Azure – Big data, relational databases, and data warehouse solutions.
Extensive hands-on experience implementing data migration and data processing using Azure services: ADLS, Azure Data Factory, Azure Functions, Synapse/DW, Azure SQL DB, Azure Analysis Service, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Catalog, ML Studio, AI/ML, Snowflake, etc.
Well versed in DevOps and CI/CD deployments
Cloud migration methodologies and processes including tools like Azure Data Factory, Data Migration Service, SSIS, etc.
Minimum of 2 years of RDBMS experience
Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations.
- DevOps on an Azure platform
- Experience developing and deploying ETL solutions on Azure
- IoT, event-driven, microservices, Containers/Kubernetes in the cloud
- Familiarity with the technology stack available in the industry for metadata management: Data Governance, Data Quality, MDM, Lineage, Data Catalog etc.
- Multi-cloud experience a plus - Azure, AWS, Google
Professional Skill Requirements:
Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Desire to work in an information systems environment
Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Excellent leadership and management skills
Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
About Emtec Inc.
Good experience with writing quality and mature Python code. Familiar with Python
design patterns. OOP , refactoring patterns, writing async tasks and heavy
Understand auth n/z, ideally worked on authorization/authentication mechanism in
python. Familiarity with Auth0 is preferred.
Understand how to secure API endpoints.
Familiar with AWS concepts on -> EC2, VPC, RDS, and IAM. (Or any cloud
Backend Engineer @Eder Labs 3
Have basic DevOps experience and engineering and supporting services in modern
containerized cloud stack.
Experience and understanding of docker an docker-compose.
Own backend design, architecture, implementation and delivery of features and
Take ownership of the Database. Write migrations, maintain, and manage
Database. (Postgres, MongoDB.)
Collaborate with a generalist team to develop, test and launch new features. Be a
generalist and find ways and functions in to bring up your team, product and
eventually the business.
Refactoring when needed, and keep hunting for new tools that can help us as a
business (not just the engineering team)
Develop Data Pipelines, from data sourcing, wrangling (cleaning), transformations,
to eventual use
Develop MLOps systems, to take in data, analyze it, pass it through any models,
and process results. DevOps for Machine Learning.
Follow modern git oriented dev workflows, versioning, CI/CD automation and
Ideal Candidate will have :
2 years of full time experience working as a data infrastructure / core backend
engineer in a team environment.
Understanding of Machine Learning technologies, frameworks and paradigms
Backend Engineer @Eder Labs 4
Experience with the following tools:
Fast API / Django
Kafka / RabbitMQ
Tensorflow / Pandas / Jupyter Notebook
pytest / asyncio
Experience setting up and managing ELK stack
In depth understanding of database systems, in terms of scaling compute efficiently.
Good understanding of data streaming services, and the involved networking.
Fix issues with plugins for our Python-based ETL pipelines
Help with automation of standard workflow
Deliver Python microservices for provisioning and managing cloud infrastructure
Responsible for any refactoring of code
Effectively manage challenges associated with handling large volumes of data working to tight deadlines
Manage expectations with internal stakeholders and context-switch in a fast-paced environment
Thrive in an environment that uses AWS and Elasticsearch extensively
Keep abreast of technology and contribute to the engineering strategy
Champion best development practices and provide mentorship to others
First and foremost you are a Python developer, experienced with the Python Data stack
You love and care about data
Your code is an artistic manifest reflecting how elegant you are in what you do
You feel sparks of joy when a new abstraction or pattern arises from your code
You support the manifests DRY (Don’t Repeat Yourself) and KISS (Keep It Short and Simple)
You are a continuous learner
You have a natural willingness to automate tasks
You have critical thinking and an eye for detail
Excellent ability and experience of working to tight deadlines
Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
Strong sense of ownership and accountability for your work and delivery
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Mature collaboration and mentoring abilities
We are keen to know your digital footprint (community talks, blog posts, certifications, courses you have participated in or you are keen to, your personal projects as well as any kind of contributions to the open-source communities if any)
Delivering complex software, ideally in a FinTech setting
Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, CircleCI
Experience with code versioning (git / mercurial / subversion)
- Manages the delivery of large, complex Data Science projects using appropriate frameworks and collaborating with stake holders to manage scope and risk. Help the AI/ML Solution
- Analyst to build solution as per customer need on our platform Newgen AI Cloud. Drives profitability and continued success by managing service quality and cost and leading delivery. Proactively support sales through innovative solutions and delivery excellence.
Work location: Gurugram
1 Collaborate/contribute to all project phases, technical know to design, develop solutions and deploy at customer end.
2 End-to-end implementations i.e. gathering requirements, analysing, designing, coding, deployment to Production
3 Client facing role talking to client on regular basis to get requirement clarification
4. Lead the team
Core Tech Skills: Azure, Cloud Computing, Java/Scala, Python, Design Patterns and fair knowledge of Data Science. Fair Knowledge of Data Lake/DWH
Educational Qualification: Engineering graduate preferably Computer since graduate
Good Python developers / Data Engineers / Devops engineers
Work loc: Chennai. / Remote support
Experience with Agile development and software such as Azure DevOps or JIRA. Product
Owner certification is a plus
Experience with global teams
Bachelors required. CS degree preferred
We are an early stage start-up, building new fintech products for small businesses. Founders are IIT-IIM alumni, with prior experience across management consulting, venture capital and fintech startups. We are driven by the vision to empower small business owners with technology and dramatically improve their access to financial services. To start with, we are building a simple, yet powerful solution to address a deep pain point for these owners: cash flow management. Over time, we will also add digital banking and 1-click financing to our suite of offerings.
We have developed an MVP which is being tested in the market. We have closed our seed funding from marquee global investors and are now actively building a world class tech team. We are a young, passionate team with a strong grip on this space and are looking to on-board enthusiastic, entrepreneurial individuals to partner with us in this exciting journey. We offer a high degree of autonomy, a collaborative fast-paced work environment and most importantly, a chance to create unparalleled impact using technology.
Reach out if you want to get in on the ground floor of something which can turbocharge SME banking in India!
Technology stack at Velocity comprises a wide variety of cutting edge technologies like, NodeJS, Ruby on Rails, Reactive Programming,, Kubernetes, AWS, NodeJS, Python, ReactJS, Redux (Saga) Redis, Lambda etc.
Responsible for building data and analytical engineering pipelines with standard ELT patterns, implementing data compaction pipelines, data modelling and overseeing overall data quality
Work with the Office of the CTO as an active member of our architecture guild
Writing pipelines to consume the data from multiple sources
Writing a data transformation layer using DBT to transform millions of data into data warehouses.
Implement Data warehouse entities with common re-usable data model designs with automation and data quality capabilities
Identify downstream implications of data loads/migration (e.g., data quality, regulatory)
What To Bring
3+ years of software development experience, a startup experience is a plus.
Past experience of working with Airflow and DBT is preferred
2+ years of experience working in any backend programming language.
Strong first-hand experience with data pipelines and relational databases such as Oracle, Postgres, SQL Server or MySQL
Experience with DevOps tools (GitHub, Travis CI, and JIRA) and methodologies (Lean, Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development)
Experienced with the formulation of ideas; building proof-of-concept (POC) and converting them to production-ready projects
Experience building and deploying applications on on-premise and AWS or Google Cloud cloud-based infrastructure
Basic understanding of Kubernetes & docker is a must.
Experience in data processing (ETL, ELT) and/or cloud-based platforms
Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
● Frame ML / AI use cases that can improve the company’s product
● Implement and develop ML / AI / Data driven rule based algorithms as software items
● For example, building a chatbot that replies an answer from relevant FAQ, and
reinforcing the system with a feedback loop so that the bot improves
Must have skills:
● Data extraction and ETL
● Python (numpy, pandas, comfortable with OOP)
● Knowledge of basic Machine Learning / Deep Learning / AI algorithms and ability to
● Good understanding of SDLC
● Deployed ML / AI model in a mobile / web product
● Soft skills : Strong communication skills & Critical thinking ability
Good to have:
● Full stack development experience
B.Tech. / B.E. degree in Computer Science or equivalent software engineering
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Author data services using a variety of programming languages
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using Snowflake Cloud Datawarehouse as well as SQL and Azure ‘big data’ technologies
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers and Azure regions.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Work in an Agile environment with Scrum teams.
- Ensure data quality and help in achieving data governance.
- 3+ years of experience in a Data Engineer or Software Engineer role
- Undergraduate degree required (Graduate degree preferred) in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field.
- Experience using the following software/tools:
- Experience with “Snowflake Cloud Datawarehouse”
- Experience with Azure cloud services: ADLS, ADF, ADLA, AAS
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- Understanding of Datawarehouse (DWH) systems, and migration from DWH to data lakes/Snowflake
- Understanding of ELT and ETL patterns and when to use each. Understanding of data models and transforming data into the models
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Sr. Data Engineer:
Core Skills – Data Engineering, Big Data, Pyspark, Spark SQL and Python
Candidate with prior Palantir Cloud Foundry OR Clinical Trial Data Model background is preferred
- Responsible for Data Engineering, Foundry Data Pipeline Creation, Foundry Analysis & Reporting, Slate Application development, re-usable code development & management and Integrating Internal or External System with Foundry for data ingestion with high quality.
- Have good understanding on Foundry Platform landscape and it’s capabilities
- Performs data analysis required to troubleshoot data related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues.
- Defines company data assets (data models), Pyspark, spark SQL, jobs to populate data models.
- Designs data integrations and data quality framework.
- Design & Implement integration with Internal, External Systems, F1 AWS platform using Foundry Data Connector or Magritte Agent
- Collaboration with data scientists, data analyst and technology teams to document and leverage their understanding of the Foundry integration with different data sources - Actively participate in agile work practices
- Coordinating with Quality Engineer to ensure the all quality controls, naming convention & best practices have been followed
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Strong data engineering background
- Experience with Clinical Data Model is preferred
- Experience in
- SQL Server ,Postgres, Cassandra, Hadoop, and Spark for distributed data storage and parallel computing
- Java and Groovy for our back-end applications and data integration tools
- Python for data processing and analysis
- Cloud infrastructure based on AWS EC2 and S3
- 7+ years IT experience, 2+ years’ experience in Palantir Foundry Platform, 4+ years’ experience in Big Data platform
- 5+ years of Python and Pyspark development experience
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- BTech or master's degree in computer science or a related technical field
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining big data pipelines systems
- Hands-on experience on Palantir Foundry Platform and Foundry custom Apps development
- Able to design and implement data integration between Palantir Foundry and external Apps based on Foundry data connector framework
- Hands-on in programming languages primarily Python, R, Java, Unix shell scripts
- Hand-on experience in AWS / Azure cloud platform and stack
- Strong in API based architecture and concept, able to do quick PoC using API integration and development
- Knowledge of machine learning and AI
- Skill and comfort working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives and iteration with users.
Demonstrated ability to continuously learn, work independently, and make decisions with minimal supervision