Experience: 3+ years of experience in Cloud Architecture
The company is a global leader in secure payments and trusted transactions. They are at the forefront of the digital revolution that is shaping new ways of paying, living, doing business and building relationships that pass on trust along the entire payments value chain, enabling sustainable economic growth. Their innovative solutions, rooted in a rock-solid technological base, are environmentally friendly, widely accessible and support social transformation.
Cloud Architect / Lead
- Role Overview
- Senior Engineer with a strong background and experience in cloud related technologies and architectures. Can design target cloud architectures to transform existing architectures together with the in-house team. Can actively hands-on configure and build cloud architectures and guide others.
- Key Knowledge
- 3-5+ years of experience in AWS/GCP or Azure technologies
- Is likely certified on one or more of the major cloud platforms
- Strong experience from hands-on work with technologies such as Terraform, K8S, Docker and orchestration of containers.
- Ability to guide and lead internal agile teams on cloud technology
- Background from the financial services industry or similar critical operational experience
One of India’s largest, unicorn e-commerce companies is looking to grow their tech team. They have recently raised Rs. 350Cr and are backed by some of industry’s veterans. The company is expanding quickly with over 10,000 employees.
Designation: Senior Devops Engineer
Experience / Skills Required:
• 2+ years of experience with installation, configuration and management of Linux
• Experience with AWS.
• Linux/Unix- Writing shell scripts and knows Linux commands.
• Experience with Php.
• IT Infrastructure - Setting up Tools, Servers and Database for application
deployment, monitoring and operations.
• Knowledge of setting up distributed system like Kafka, Solr , cloud, Aerospike.
• Build process - Jenkins and other build and deployment tools.
• Servers - App Servers (Nginx) and Database (MySQL )
• Tools - GIT, Puppet, Chef, Ansible
• Knowledge of Docker.
• Knowledge of tools like New Relic and log management tools.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Show responsibility in handling critical production issues, if needed, respond and
support troubleshooting of issues during nights and weekends.
• Assist the developers and on calls for other teams with post mortem, follow up
and review of issues affecting production availability.
• Excellent communication and strong application troubleshooting and problem-
What You'll Do
On premises to Azure Migration
Terraform CI CD pipeline
Budget – BG, Hyderabad, Remote , Hybrid –
Budget – up to 30 LPA
- Hands on experience in AWS provisioning of AWS services like EC2, S3,EBS, AMI, VPC, ELB, RDS, Auto scaling groups, Cloud Formation.
- Good experience on Build and release process and extensively involved in the CICD using
- Experienced on configuration management tools like Ansible.
- Designing, implementing and supporting fully automated Jenkins CI/CD
- Extensively worked on Jenkins for continuous Integration and for end to end Automation for all Builds and Deployments.
- Proficient with Docker based container deployments to create shelf environments for dev teams and containerization of environment delivery for releases.
- Experience working on Docker hub, creating Docker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configuration.
- Good knowledge in version control system in Git and GitHub.
- Good experience in build tools
- Implemented CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes ,YAML and Manifest
Working with Ruby, Python, Perl, and Java
Troubleshooting and having working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services.
Configuring and managing databases and cache layers such as MySQL, Mongo, Elasticsearch, Redis
Setting up all databases and for optimisations (sharding, replication, shell scripting etc)
Creating user, Domain handling, Service handling, Backup management, Port management, SSL services
Planning, testing & development of IT Infrastructure ( Server configuration and Database) and handling the technical issue related to server Docker and VM optimization
Demonstrate awareness of DB management, server related work, Elasticsearch.
Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
Striving for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
6-8 years of experience
This person MUST have:
- B.E Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ Years of hands-on experience troubleshooting/setting up of the Linux environment, who can write shell scripts for any given requirement.
- 1+ Years of hands-on experience setting up/configuring AWS or GCP services from SCRATCH and maintaining them.
- 1+ Years of hands-on experience setting up/configuring Kubernetes & EKS and ensuring high availability of container orchestration.
- 1+ Years of hands-on experience setting up CICD from SCRATCH in Jenkins & Gitlab.
- Experience configuring/maintaining one monitoring tool.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Candidates with certifications - AWS, GCP, CKA, etc will be preferred
- Hands-on experience with databases (Cassandra, MongoDB, MySQL, RDS).
- Min 3 years of experience as SRE automation engineer building, running, and maintaining production sites. Not looking for candidates who have experience only as L1/L2.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- The person is expected to deliver with both high speed and high quality as well as work for 40 Hours per week (~6.5 hours per day, 6 days per week) in shifts which will rotate every month.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
We are a London, UK based FinTech startup with a subsidiary in India. Hop is working towards building the next generation digital banking platform for seamless and economical currency exchange, with technology at the crux of it. In a technology driven era, many financial services platforms still lack the customer experience and are cumbersome to use. Hop aims at building a ‘state of the art’ tech-centric, customer focused solution.
moneyHOP is India’s first cross-border neo-bank providing millennials the ability to ‘Send’ & ‘Spend’ conveniently and economically across the globe using HOPRemit (An online remittance portal) and HOP app + Card (A multi-currency bank account).
This position is a crucially important position in the firm and the person hired will have the liberty to drive the product and provide direction in line with business needs.
Looking for an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about technology and has worked with either a start-up or a blue-chip firm in the past.
The candidate needs to be a multi-tasker, highly self-motivated, self-starter and have the ability to work in a high stress environment. He/she should be tech savvy and willing to embrace new technology comfortably.
Ideally, the candidate should have experience working with the technology stack in the scalable and high growth mobile application software.
- 3-4 years of experience in DevOps.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development and experience in programming and testing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Accountability and Ownership
- Right attitude and growth mindset
- Ability to embrace new technologies
- Ability to get work done
- Should have excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Work with developer teams with a focus on automating build and deployment using tools such as Jenkins.
- Implement CI/CD in projects (GitLabCI preferred).
- Enable software build and deploy.
- Provisioning both day to day operations and automation using tools, e. g. Ansible, Bash.
- Write, plan, create infra as a code using Terraform.
- Monitoring, ITSM automation incident creation from alerts using licensed and open source tools.
- Manage credentials for AWS cloud servers, github repos, Atlassian Cloud services, Jenkins, OpenVPN, and the developers environment.
- Building environments for unit tests, integration tests, system tests, and acceptance tests using Jenkins.
- Create and spin off resource instances.
- Experience implementing CI/CD.
- Experience with infrastructure automation solutions (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc. ).
- Experience with AWS.
- Should have expert Linux and Network administration skills to troubleshoot and trace symptoms back to the root cause.
- Knowledge of application clustering / load balancing concepts and technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about developing solution strategies, and deliver results.
- Good understanding of design of native Cloud applications Cloud application design patterns and practices in AWS.
- Work with the developer team to enhance the existing CI/CD pipeline.
- Adopt industry best practices to set up a UAT and prod environment for scalability.
- Manage the AWS resources including IAM users, access control, billing etc.
- Work with the test automation engineer to establish a CI/CD pipeline.
- Work on replication of environments easy to implement.
- Enable efficient software deployment.
What is the role?
As DevOps Engineer, you are responsible to setup and maintain GIT repository, DevOps tools like Jenkins, UCD, Docker, Kubernetes, Jfrog Artifactory, Cloud monitoring tools, Cloud security.
- Setup, configure, and maintain GIT repos, Jenkins, UCD, etc. for multi hosting cloud environments.
- Architect and maintain the server infrastructure in AWS. Build highly resilient infrastructure following industry best practices.
- Working on Docker images and maintaining Kubernetes clusters.
- Develop and maintain the automation scripts using Ansible or other available tools.
- Maintain and monitor cloud Kubernetes Clusters and patching when necessary.
- Working on Cloud security tools to keep applications secured.
- Participate in software development lifecycle, specifically infra design, execution, and debugging required to achieve successful implementation of integrated solutions within the portfolio.
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in IT industry.
- Expertise in implementing and managing Devops CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience in DevOps automation tools. And Very well versed with DevOps Frameworks, Agile.
- Working knowledge of scripting using shell, Python, Terraform, Ansible or puppet or chef.
- Experience and good understanding in any of Cloud like AWS, Azure, Google cloud.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is required.
- Proficient in troubleshooting skills with proven abilities in resolving complex technical issues.
- Experience with working with ticketing tools.
- Middleware technologies knowledge or database knowledge is desirable.
- Experience and well versed with Jira tool is a plus.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.