Mandatory skills: SQL, R / Python, Data Visualization (any tool is preferred), Excel and Presentation skill.
Understand ad-hoc business requirements released from local business units.
Identify underline data requirement, build data extraction approach, analyse, build MIS reports and present the insights with the relevant business.
Enable effective decision making by retrieving, aggregating and synthesizing massive data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format.
Develop solutions that utilize the highest standards of analytical rigor and data integrity.
Generate and distribute management reports in accurate and timely manner.
Develop MIS Documentation and SOP to ensure business continuity.
Participate in periodic review, development of MIS reports and dashboards internally to the business using advanced visualization techniques.
Provide support and maintenance to existing MIS & Data warehousing team.
Analyse and solve business problems with focus on understanding root causes and driving forwardlooking opportunities.
Build, test, schedule and automate daily/weekly/monthly MIS reports.
Communicate complex analysis, highlights of the published reports, business insights and recommendations to stakeholders and business leaders, both verbally and in writing.
Competencies & Experience: -
3 - 6 years of experience as a Business Intelligence Analyst preferably in a payment, banking, finance, insurance domain.
Strong experience in writing SQL queries.
Experience working with both business and operations teams with good exposure on MIS systems and its data sources.
Experience developing insights across various areas of customer-related data: financial, product, and marketing.
Experience in any one of the data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, PowerBI, Qliksense etc.)
Ability to prioritize multiple concurrent business problems while still delivering timely and accurate results.
Strong verbal and written communications skills that enable you to explain complex insights with clarity and precision to the business stakeholders.
Proven analytical skills and an ability to use data sources, develop business cases, and complete root cause/ analysis
With 30B+ medical and pharmacy claims covering 300M+ US patients, Compile Data helps life science companies generate actionable insights across different stages of a drug's lifecycle. Through context driven record-linking and machine-learning algorithms, Compile's platform transforms messy and disparate datasets into an intuitive graph of healthcare providers and all their activities.
- Help build intelligent systems to cleanse and record-link healthcare data from over 200 sources
- Build tools and ML modules to generate insights from hard to analyse healthcare data, and help solve various business needs of large pharma companies
- Mentoring and growing a data science team
- 4-8 years of experience in building ML models, preferably in healthcare
- Worked with NN and ML algorithms, solved problems using panel and transactional data
- Experience working on record-linking problems and NLP approaches towards text normalization and standardization is a huge plus
- Proven experience as an ML Lead, worked in Python or R; with experience in developing big-data ML solutions at scale and integration with production software systems
- Ability to craft context around key business requirements and present ideas in business and user friendly language
mobile, web, and cloud platforms.
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join our team.
• Design, develop and maintain scaled, automated, user-friendly systems, statistical analysis and
prediction, reports, dashboards, etc. that will support the needs of the business.
• Apply deep analytic and business intelligence skills to extract meaningful insights and learning from
large and complicated data sets using the appropriate statistical forecasting model and Machine
• Be hands-on with ETL to build data pipeline to support automated reporting.
• Ingest data from various sources (e.g.: Google Ad Manager, LiveIntent, various SSPs, etc.). Integrate
directly wherever possible/necessary
• Integrate the platform to other operational systems such as billing, Sales (Salesforce), etc.
• Serve as liaison between the business and technical teams to achieve the goal of providing actionable
insights into current business performance, and ad hoc investigations to support future improvements
• This will require data gathering and manipulation, problem solving, and communication of insights
• Build various data visualizations to tell the story of business trends, patterns, and outliers through rich
• Build dashboards for various stakeholders (e.g.: Sr. Leadership team, Media Sales team, Ops team,
Advertisers, Finance & Accounting, etc.)
• Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis,
validation, and documentation.
• Extensive experience in SQL, data modelling, and data preparation required.
• Experience working with DataStage and Kafka is a plus.
• Overall knowledge of MDM and Data Governance processes preferred.
• Experience with MicroStrategy, PowerBI or related tools like Tableau is a must.
• Experience working with databases like Teradata, Oracle and SQL server is required.
• Experience working with Azure cloud databases is a plus.
• Experience with Agile methodology preferred.
• Excellent problem solving, analytical, and troubleshooting skills.
• Great teamwork and interpersonal skills.
• Takes initiative and tackles challenges with enthusiasm.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Games Optimisation Analyst you will be responsible for optimising in-game features and design, utilising A-B testing and multivariate testing of in-game components.
What you will be doing
- Investigate how millions of players interact with Kwalee games.
- Perform statistical analysis to quantify the relationships between game elements and player engagement.
- Design experiments which extract the most valuable information in the shortest time.
- Develop testing plans which reveal complex interactions between game elements.
- Collaborate with the design team to come up with the most effective tests.
- Regularly communicate results with development, management and data science teams.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
- A degree in a numerically focussed degree discipline such as, Maths, Physics, Economics, Chemistry, Engineering, Biological Sciences
- A record of outstanding problem solving ability in a commercial or academic setting
- Experience using Python for data analysis and visualisation.
- An excellent knowledge of statistical testing and experiment design.
- Experience manipulating data in SQL and/or NoSQL databases.
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
● B.Tech/Masters in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or another
● 2-3+ years of work experience in ML domain ( 2-5 years experience )
● Hands-on coding experience in Python
● Experience in machine learning techniques such as Regression, Classification,
Predictive modeling, Clustering, Deep Learning stack, NLP
● Working knowledge of Tensorflow/PyTorch
● Experience with distributed computing frameworks: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Spark
● Experience with databases: MongoDB
● Research and develop advanced statistical and machine learning models for
analysis of large-scale, high-dimensional data.
● Dig deeper into data, understand characteristics of data, evaluate alternate
models and validate hypotheses through theoretical and empirical approaches.
● Productize has proven or working models into production-quality code.
● Collaborate with product management, marketing, and engineering teams in
Business Units to elicit & understand their requirements & challenges and
develop potential solutions
● Stay current with the latest research and technology ideas; share knowledge by
clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision-makers.
● File patents for innovative solutions that add to the company's IP portfolio
● 4 to 6 years of strong experience in data mining, machine learning and
● BS/MS/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math, or related areas
from Premier institutes ( only IITs / IISc / BITS / Top NITs or top US university
● Experience in productizing models to code in a fast-paced start-up
● Fluency in analytical tools such as Matlab, R, Weka etc.
● Strong intuition for data and Keen aptitude on large scale data analysis
● Strong communication and collaboration skills.
• • General or Strong IT background, with at least 2 to 4 years of working experience
• o Strong understanding of data integration and ETL methodologies.
• o Demonstrated ability to multi-task
• o Excellent English communication skills
• o A desire to be a part of growing company. You'll have 2 core responsibilities (Client Work, and Company Building), and we expect dedication to both.
• o Willingness to learn and work on new technologies.
• o Should be a quick and self-learner.
1. Good Knowledge of Power Bi and Tableau
2. Good experience in handling data in Excel.
Complete accountability for delivering 1-2 projects from conception to implementation
Managing the team of Associates and Senior Associates
Interviewing client intelligently to learn important figures and gather requirements
Managing project timing, client expectations and meeting deadlines
Creating smart & impactful PowerPoint presentations
Playing proactive role in business development (preparing sales collaterals, pitch documents etc.)
and organization building (training, recruitment etc.)
Presentation of final results to the client and discuss further opportunities within/outside the
project along with maintaining documentation and reports
Plan deliverables and milestones for the project that you are responsible for
Provide business analysis and business area assessment
Facilitate meetings within the team on regular basis
Track and report team hours
This candidate must have the ability to think strategically and analytically in order to effectively
assess each assignment
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Ability to work in tight deadlines & under pressure
Excellent interpersonal & organizational skills
Good listening and comprehension and management skills
Willingness to travel/work abroad
Working closely with the Product group and other teams, the Data Engineer is responsible for the development, deployment and maintenance of our data infrastructure and applications. With a focus on quality, error-free data delivery, the Data Engineer works to ensure our data is appropriately available and fully supporting various constituencies across our organization. This is a multifaceted opportunity to work with a small, talented team on impactful projects that are essential to ACUE’s higher education success. As an early member of our tech group, you’ll have the unique opportunity to build critical systems and features while helping shape the direction of the team and the product.
along with metrics to track their progress
Managing available resources such as hardware, data, and personnel so that deadlines
Analysing the ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking
them by their success probability
Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, then identifying
differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model
in the real world
Verifying data quality, and/or ensuring it via data cleaning
Supervising the data acquisition process if more data is needed
Defining validation strategies
Defining the pre-processing or feature engineering to be done on a given dataset
Defining data augmentation pipelines
Training models and tuning their hyper parameters
Analysing the errors of the model and designing strategies to overcome them
Deploying models to production