About Company - http://vyaparapp.in/
Vyapar is India’s leading fintech company that offers a Free Business Accounting and Inventory Management application to enable MSMEs to digitally manage their business operations. The goal is to make a businessman’s daily routine less tiring and let them focus more on growing their business, less on paperwork.
About the job
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable APIs.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the APIs.
- Maintaining the AWS infrastructure, security, performance and up-time.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Helping the team members and guiding them for the right design and implementation.
- HTML, CSS, and
- Database - MongoDB, MySql.
- Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns.
- Strong Problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with RESTfulAPIs, web sockets, caching technologies.
- Familiarity with Continuos Integration tools.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of AWS Services.
- Experience in handling server side infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge of design patterns.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Must have 3 years of experience in NodeJS.
- Should have 2 years of experience in React JS / Angular JS.
- Should have 3 years of experience in MongoDB and MySQL.
- Product Company background.
- Startup experience is also a plus.
- A full-time B.E/ B.Tech Degree from a recognized university.
Onsite is a well-funded startup, founded by alumni from IIT and ISB. Onsite aims to transform the construction industry through digitization and are building a Mobile-first Project Expense and Collaboration tool for MSME Contractors. Onsite mobile application is currently in use by 10,000+ Contractors, Project Managers, and Supervisors in more than 200 cities of India.
Job Description :
Mean Stack/Full-stack developer, job role includes from front-end development to backend development HTML, CSS and Angular JS to server-side Node.JS and several different data stores including MongoDB, S3.
- To be experienced in handling different layers of the code. They are expected to have expertise in Server Side coding in Node.JS.
- Examples would to building APIs, consuming APIs, designing databases and workflow. They should have some knowledge of servers and some experience in wiring views on the front end. Good problem-solving skills, attitude and aptitude are important.
- Proficient in Node.js with MongoDB
- Work collaboratively in a fast-growing startup building products and services for positive social impact
- Implementing an elegant, intuitive user experience using latest front-end technologies
- Implementing server-side code and designing the data architecture using modern web frameworks
- Write, test, and release world-class, production-ready code
- Proficient in developing applications using Node, Express
- Experience in developing with MongoDB.
- Familiar with Node toolchain and other utilities ( WebPack, CoffeeScript )
- Experience on REST with JSON, and developing APIs.
- 2-4 years experience building web-scale, highly available back ends for the web and/or mobile.
- 2+ years experience with Node.JS Angular and MongoDB
- Strong problem-solving skills; attention to detail
- Knowledge of document, key/value or another non-relational database system such as Redis.
Specific Skills : MongoDB,Node.js, Angular.JS, Software Architecture, Front-End Development, Backend Development, HTML5 & CSS3, Unit Testing
Title: Full Stack Developer
Blockchain startup having PSU & Banks as clients.
Candidate must have
- In-depth working knowledge of Angular JS framework and
- Completed at least 1 project using
- Experience with open source tools & frameworks e. git etc.
- Familiarity with Web
- Experience with nodeJS RESTful
- Blockchain experience will be an added
- Testing and evaluating a new program
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Determining the operational practicality of software code
- Maintaining and upgrading an existing system
- User Training
- Make design and technical decisions for AngularJS
- Prepare documentation of written
The developer will report to the Technical Product Manager and must be willing to work in close coordination with other developers, product team, UX designers and business, and systems analysts.
Skills Required :
- Experience in React Js, Node js, Express js, MYSQL, Python
- Experience with SQL-based database engine like MySQL, Postgre, etc.
- Experience with RESTful API integration
- Experience with Node JS
- Experience with Git, GitFlow and Agile Software Development
- Familiarity with other programming languages
- Interpersonal skills to effectively work with people internally as well as working effectively with suppliers and customers
- Ability to effectively present information in team meetings and design reviews, as needed
- Ability to communicate calmly in a well thought out response, verbal and written
- Must have strong problem-solving abilities
- Good understanding of Structured and Unstructured Databases (MySQL and MongoDB)
- Knowledge of Isomorphic Reactjs is An Added Advantage
- Experience in implementing following well-known React.js workflows such as Redux
- Ability to learn new technologies and languages quickly.
- Proficient Understanding of Code Versioning Tools, such as Git
- Good Time-management Skills
- Experience with Restful API Services.
- Delivering a complete front end application.
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS/Node Js/React Js practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- A Good logical thinker and Problem-solving Skills
- A good team playe
At EkAnek, we’re building the OS of the beauty, personal care and lifestyle industry. We are a new startup focussed on bringing together Content, Commerce & Community in the lifestyle space. Personalised and conversational, we help consumers make choices as they navigate their way through new emerging brands & products. At the same time, we help brands and artists build a business through our platform.
Do check us out on https://www.foxy.in
- • Work collaboratively with product managers to translate requirements into reusable versioned and super fast APIs.
- • Partner and work closely with frontend developers for seamless API integration.
- • Build a product loved by users by evaluating through the eyes of the customer
- • Apply best-practices and coding patterns to ensure solutions are maintainable, modular, of high code-quality and work well across multiple versions.
- • Open to learning new concepts and technologies – this is our single biggest and most important requirement. Everything else is optional.
- • Good knowledge of version control (preferably Git).
- • Ability to choose the right algorithms and data structures.
- • Basics of a cloud based platform(GCP or AWS)
- • Basics of service-based distributed design.
Our Tech Stack
We are open to change this mix as we evolve
- • Ruby and Rails
- • Postgresql
- • ElasticSearch
- • Redis + Sidekiq
- • Google Cloud Platform
Good to have
2.1-3 years of experience in .NET/.NET Core (ASP.NET, C#, MVC, WCF, WPF, etc.)
4. Object-oriented programming skills
5. Strong experience in SQL server
6. Knowledge of REST API, JSON, etc.
7. Experience with version control systems (Git)
8. Strong documentation, communication, and team collaboration skills
9. Ability to create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components that build on the elements and modules of core AngularJS
10. Skill in maintaining clean and consistent project dependencies.
11. EXPERT level skills in HTML, HTML5, CSS3, SASS, LESS, Bootstrap 3+, or any other tool is a MUST, Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system Validating user input on the client-side and implementing meaningful feedback.
12. Skill in designing a modern build process that integrates testing and continuous delivery.
13. Excellent English language (written & verbal) communication skills
14. Analytical abilities & Logical thinking.
15. Awareness of latest technologies and trends.
InkPaper.AI is looking for passionate full stack developers who can drive and build next generation AI-powered products in Legal Technology: Document Workflow Management and E-signature platforms. You will be a part of the product engineering team based out of Gurugram, India working closely with our team in Austin, USA.
This is a fully remote position. You can work from anywhere if your internet connection is great.
- Design and develop scalable AI-powered InkPaper Platform.
- Collaborate and work closely with the customers, design, sales and marketing teams and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- You will be responsible for both frontend and backend for the modules that you are building.
Education and Skill Requirements
- College / Degree / CGPA not a bar for the right candidate
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in full stack development as an individual contributor
- Strong experience in the Django framework.
- Strong experience in Frontend frameworks (like Angular, React).
- Performance-driven compensation package
- Rapid career growth
An ideal candidate would share our way of working
- Customers first: InkPaper is a customer first company, with the focus to create a long term relationship with our clients.
- Quality, Ownership and Accountability: We are passionate about results and take full ownership of our work. We are performance oriented and have a drive for excellence.
- Collaboration: We encourage collaboration over competition, work in small teams and believe that teams do better than individuals.
- Growth Mindset: We are adaptable to changing requirements and needs of a dynamic high growth company. We encourage each other to take diverse initiatives and develop new competencies.
InkPaper.AI is the most secure legal paperwork review and signature platform by Lumenci. Our vision is to not only replace paper but also provide the most trusted and secured solution when it comes to legal documents. InkPaper is the one-stop solution for electronically reviewing legal paperwork, securely signing the contracts and maintaining all your legal paperwork in one place. Say no to paper, hello InkPaper.ai!
Lumenci is the technology industry’s most strategic patent monetization partner. We work with the world’s top technology companies, law firms, inventors, and start-ups to find the value in their inventions and help them pursue—and defend—that value throughout the ideation to monetization lifecycle. We help clients convert innovation into patent portfolios and identify their best monetization opportunities. We work with a wide variety of technologies including hardware and software, telecom, networking, and biotech technologies. Lumenci combines technology domain expertise with strategic industry connections to guide towards the best route to ROI. From ideation to monetization -- we illuminate the way.
Role and Responsibilities
- Working with front-end developers and providing server-side algorithms of user-facing web application elements.
- Coding and creating functional web applications, optimizing code for increasing response time and efficiency.
- Analyzing the goals and requirements, efficiently handling bugs and errors, and finding effective solutions for the same.
- Interacting with the database for storing data and ensuring that every user has access to what they search.
- Accomplishing the projects and goals within deadline.
- Managing APIs that are executed across the devices.
- Involving in defining the architecture of the system.
- In-depth knowledge of PHP and related frameworks like Laravel, Codeigniter, Yii. Competent in Ruby, Python, nodeJs, and Java will be an added advantage.
- Good Communication, Analytical, Logical, and Leadership skills.
- Capable of managing a hosting environment along with database administration such as MySQL, Oracle.
- Excellent knowledge of APIs (REST, SOAP) and Web services.
- Ability to scale applications to handle the load changes.
- Knowledge of accessibility and security compliance.
- Good to have experience in version control, such as GIT.
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
The Candidate should have knowledge and experience with specified technologies:
- Great at building server-side code in NodeJs & ExpressJs
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Experience in building and consuming REST API
- Authentication and authorisation using JWT tokens
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- DevOps knowledge especially in AWS EC2 and S3
- Knowledge of headless Chrome, Puppeteer will be huge plus
- Experience in HTML, CSS
- Understanding of React will be a bonus
Roles & Responsibilities
- Position : Technical Lead (JAVA/J2EE)
- Salary : As per the Industry standard
- Role: (70% Technical; 30% Team Leading Activities)
- Successfully design medium to large-scale Enterprise solutions using Java technologies
- Good knowledge of the design patterns like core design patterns, J2EE design patterns and architectural design patterns along with knowledge of UML
- Lead technical discussion to provide technical guidance and create coding standards
- Good with architecting and engineering systems independently, would want the individual to be comfortable implementing a significant part of the framework.
- Provide technical knowledge and leadership on design and development best practices.
- Provide technical input on unit and integration tests for server- and client-side applications, build and deployment procedures and standards.
- Interaction with management and module leads
- 5+ years of experience in developing and testing software using Java J2EE based application
- Experience in managing team technically.
- 3+ years of experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
- 2+ years of experience in developing application using Spring (Spring Core, Spring ORM and Spring Batch), Hibernate.
- 2+ years of experience in web technologies using Spring MVC, jQuery.
- Good knowledge of design patterns
- Knowledge on SSL, Web application security frameworks
- Experience in J2EE performance and scalability
- Hands on experience on Maven, Jenkins, Nexus etc.
- Proficient in Software development/integration/build tools like GIT, GERRIT, JIRA/BugZilla
- Sound knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis, Design and Design Patterns especially MVC is must
- Good Knowledge and hands on experience on different databases.
- Proficient in Writing / Understanding PL / SQL objects like stored procedures, triggers.
- Knowledge on various Application servers including WAS, WLS and JBoss.
- Very strong skills in to Angular, AJAX, JSF, Struts, HTML 5, CSS, Bootstrap.
- Implement jUnit (unit testing framework) in the project
- Excellent Oral and Communication skills.