- 1 - 2 years of experience as an Android Developer.
- Be proficient with Kotlin, Coroutines and Java
- Design and build applications for Android devices.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Must be familiar with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end service
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Cognitive Clouds Software Pvt Ltd
• Ability to easily use Android Studio, including the Android SDK.
• Prior experience as an Android Developer will be advantageous.
• Excellent coding and proofreading skills.
• Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision
• Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
• Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order
Flutter (+ iOS/Android) Developer, Delhi (3-6 Years)
Onsite is a well funded startup, founded by alumni from IIT and ISB and backed by VC funds and some of the leading Tech Entrepreneurs of India. Onsite aims to transform the construction industry through digitization and is building a Mobile first Project Expense and Collaboration tool for MSME Contractors. Onsite mobile application is currently in use by 100000+ Contractors, Project Managers and Supervisors in more than 500 cities of India.
We're looking for an experienced full-time Mobile App Developer with a product mindset and technical expertise to lead the Flutter team.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to complex problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in technology. If you like to take ownership of the delivery and dev team, plus you're eager to contribute to Onsite’s culture — we're waiting for you!
Role & responsibilities
- Take responsibility for Our IOS application
- Translating Adobe XD, Figma UI/UX designs into code.
- Maintain and develop new flutter plugins for our internal consumption.
- Integration of mobile app with Firebase
- Advanced debugging/testing/optimisation and writing clean and elegant code..
- Experience in Android or iOS mobile development
- Strong Understanding of Flutter framework
- Knowledge of Dart programming language,
- Good knowledge of Git
- Knowledge of SQL, no-sql and relational databases.
- Strong Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience with JSON, XML.
- Understanding of Computer Science
- Understanding of software development life cycle
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development.
1. React Native Developer
Required Experience - 1-2yrs
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=location&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6696352518466863104">#Location : https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=indore&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6696352518466863104">#surat
Interested candidates can apply
- Prototype new app and feature ideas and explore new technologies that are at the forefront of mobile technology
- Integrating back-end API's with front-end.
- Maintain android apps, listen to community and fix issues that arise
- Design and implement new features, create UI, debugging
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members
- Strong expertise in Java
- Experience with releasing, maintaining mobile code
- Strong focus on high-quality mobile UI experiences
- Deep understanding of Android SDK
- Proficient understanding of code versioning
- Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
- You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration - Kotlin, Java
- Important libraries include Dagger, RxJava, Realm - MVP Clean Architecture
- Understanding of Data Structures and Algorithm.
- Basic Knowledge of Kotlin
- Skills : - Android, Web Sockets, MVP Development, Rxjava, Realm Mobile Database,
We are looking for an Android developer who has hands-on experience in coding, building technology blocks, help answer choice of certain platform/tech over others, help the team visualize the product with the available resources and assets.
What you’ll do:
- Design, develop, and test functionality for the latest app design.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support).
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and develop new features.
- Take requirements and specs from design to development and be the first line of quality assurance.
- Understand user requirements—these apps have to meet real-world scenarios.
- Support the Supersub Mobile application in its entirety, including working on bug fixes and improving application performance, reliability and stability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
What you bring:
- 3+ years of mobile software development experience.
- 3+ years of Kotlin Android development preferred.
- Solid Firebase & Firestore experience.
- Excellent decision-making skills with the ability to balance timeline vs features, while not sacrificing quality, and all within a fast-paced environment.
- Extensive knowledge in object-oriented software development, various architecture such as MVC/MVVM/MVP, multithreading, networking and memory management.
- Knowledge of standard Android libraries and frameworks.
- Strong analytical, prioritization, and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Android SDK, including relevant frameworks, such as testing and mocking frameworks, REST clients, dependency injection, etc.
● Ability to design and implement and maintain highly complex systems and
● Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code.
● Designing and developing advanced applications for the Android platform.
● Working as a part of a dynamic team to deliver winning products.
● Troubleshoot, debug and optimize existing applications
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent
● Strong logical and analytical skills
● Should be adaptable and fast learner
● Experience in computer science, data structures, algorithms and software design.
● Experience in Software Development and coding in any general purpose
● Should have an interest in android development
- Implementing designs and coordinating the frontend development and required backend for it.
- Working on back-end development tasks and designing architecture for the same.
- Performing research and find opportunities to utilise web development best practices, forming guidelines to improve system productivity, and working on scaling and monitoring.
- Working with cross-functional teams to maintain and make sure the product should be scalable, maintainable and secure.
- Coordinating with multiple junior team members for the development of the tasks & projects
- Developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflow.
- Architecting the application out in clean MVC kind of architectures in ReactNative for Android/ iOS app development.
- Developing APIs with MVC frameworks in Java / Python.
- Designing and building REST APIs.
- Building on and maintaining services on cloud platforms.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 1+ years of experience working as Android or React Native development
- Built an application from scratch earlier.
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- The ability to own end to end responsibility - right from requirement to release.
- Willingness and enthusiasm drive to learn new technologies.
- The ability to pick the right tools for the job.
- Desire and ability to play different roles as necessary
- If Android, you should have strong understanding of activity lifecycle, other components like service, broadcast receiver.
- Core knowledge in Rxjava, Rxandroid, retrofit etc. and can work with Kotlin programming language.
- If React Native, should be well versed with React JS and React Native.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- A full stack Engineer who is well versed in React-Native ad IOS/ANDROID development.
- Can Understand and develop REACT NATIVE and knows how to bridge.
- Can update React-native version along with the primeware/library update.
- Has experience in using react-native, redux, redux thunk.
- Has developed programs using React components and knows how to re-use it.
- Has an overall understanding on ANDROID/IOS/UI/UX design.
- Can develop external primeware API like Google firebase.
- Can develop media player controller and PDF viewer.
- Has operated or distributed multi-lingual services and country based services.
- Can manage and distribute playstore/appstore.
- Can maintain and manage the version through GIT.
EXTRA QUALIFICATIONS :
- Can develop codes for modules, tests and maintenance.
- Has experience distributing through Code-push.