An Android App Developer at Rubico will be an integral part of our mobile apps development team
The Android Developer will require completing the entire Android app development lifecycle from concept stage to delivery and support the on-going feature development, as required.
- 1+ years of relevant experience working on the Android platform
- Must have strong analytical and logical skills
- Good knowledge of Android SDK development tools
- Knowledge of design patterns & design architecture like MVC, MVVM, Clean architecture
- Understand Web Services, SOAP, REST, JSON, XML
- Knowledge of SQLite, maps, location, and sensors (GPS), and multi-threaded programming
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Knowledge of publishing apps on play store
- Knowledge of Social media integration. Primarily: Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs for push notification
- Should have knowledge of version control (Git)
Good to Have
- Familiarity with Hybrid Mobile Frameworks like Flutter / ReactNative
- Understand the project by asking questions, identifying challenges and offering suggestions for improvements
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Develop Android application as per the requirements using Android SDK Tools and database
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Enforce code quality through test-driven development. Test application for bugs and undertake debugging
- Participate in scoping and sizing of development efforts and maintain appropriate up-to-date technical documentation
We are looking for "Android Developer" having 1 to 2 Years experience.
Jploft Solutions Pvt.Ltd. — Jaipur, Rajasthan
Experience: - 1 to 3 years
Responsibilities and Duties
- Transform requirements into stipulations.
- Develop and design software based prototypes.
- Should be flexible to learn new programs and script languages.
- Experience with version control tools like Git, SVN
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Extensive Experience in developing Android native apps using Google Android SDK
- Strong in Java/C/C++ coding experience.
- Open GL and other graphics.
- Sound knowledge of XMPP, SQLite.
- Experience with Java drawings API
- Experience in Bluetooth, Near field communication
- Strong experience in UI Design / Development
- Experience in developing multi-threaded applications
- Strong understanding of interactive application development paradigms, memory management, file I/O, network & socket programming, concurrency, and multi-threading
- Good experience in JSON, XML, SOAP
Salary: No Bar for Right Candidates.
Job Type: Full-time
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Kotlin, JAVA and Android SDK
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Extensive understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- In-depth understanding of Object Oriented concepts, data structures and algorithms.
- Hands-on experience in User Interface Development
- Experience with SQLITE, RxJava, JSON Parsing and Web Services
- A self-motivated individual with a go-getter attitude
- The ability to work independently with minimum guidance
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continually discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
This person MUST have:
- B.E Computer Science or equivalent.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the Android market with experience in Android development.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Kotlin
- Strong knowledge of how to work with RESTful APIs
- Strong Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Integrate with our backend web services to deliver better and faster user experience
- Strong knowledge of version control (i.e. git, svn, etc.)
- Ability to performance tune and scale applications
- Agile development experience
- Experience working at a software product company is a major plus
- Passion to learn and develop new skills continuously
- Strong sense of ownership in every application they build
- Working with highly collaborative and dynamic team environments
- Min 3 year experience
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
Through next-generation technologies and world-class design, we help brands like Apple,
PayPal, L'Oreal, Home Depot, Kaiser Permanente, State Farm, First Republic Bank develop solutions that drive major business outcomes. Founded in 2009, Y Media Labs is
headquartered in Silicon Valley with four offices worldwide including Atlanta, Indianapolis,
Bangalore & Sao Paulo. We came of age with the invention of the app store. We have mobile in our DNA. We create solutions across the digital ecosystem. Unlike agencies who are born desktop, we are deeply connected to how consumer perception has shifted thanks to the mobile lifestyle. We have built and launched 207 products, delighted over 407 million users, built over 200+ apps, work with 30 Fortune 500 clients, been responsible for over 400 billion transactions through our work and generated over $200 billion in transactions for our clients, and been featured on the
app store over 700+ times!
• Portfolio of our work can be found @ ymedialabs.com/work
• Live look into our engineering team @ medium.com/ymedialabs-innovation
• Live look into our design team @ dribbble.com/ymedialabs
Our team in Bangalore is close to 180 strong, and we are growing in a variety of ways. Our
goals include a culture of excellence and we are looking to transform the team to be one of
the best tech teams in Bangalore.
We are looking to hire multiple Android Engineers at different levels to help us code the
world class apps we are creating. If you are a mobile engineer looking to build apps that will be used by millions of consumers worldwide, build apps for brands that you can be proud to show to your family and friends – you need to join us!
• Show your passion and develop high-quality, state-of-the-art native Android apps
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
• Code reviews, automated unit testing, documentation for any code you write
• Deal with ambiguity and work in a rapidly evolving environment, with time-sensitive
• Deadlines matter to us. Plan your work and meet your deadlines, while maintaining
• Lead product initiatives and work on next generation prototypes
• Work with other engineers, product management, QA, and operations teams to
develop and meet functional and non-functional requirements on schedule
• Work in an environment of an agile, test-driven fast feedback cycle (continuous
integration, unit, functional, integration and acceptance testing)
• Get involved in client interactions and gathering project requirements
• Learn and adapt to new technologies
• Bring new ideas and technologies to the team that can improve the product or process.
• Depending on your level of skills and maturity (not seniority), mentor other engineers.
What we are looking for
• Strong foundation in Computer Science fundamentals like data structures and
algorithms, and software engineering principles
• Passionate about creating great code
• Multiple years of experience in Android application development, with Java and/or
Kotlin. Kotlin experience is a major advantage.
• More than one published application on the Google Play store available for immediate
download and review by our team. Please provide names of all your apps that you've
worked with a brief description of your contribution (if not individually developed).
• Strong experience in building and publishing commercial applications to Google Play
• Multiple years of in Java I/O, RDBMS, Networking, Generics and well-known
• Solid Understanding of Android design principles and interface guidelines.
• Experience with performance and memory tuning using tools
• Experience coding with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services.
• Great team player who works well in collaborative situations
• Experience with iOS app development is a major plus. Experience with cross-platform
tools would be an advantage
• Experience with tools like Git, Jira, Basecamp, BitBucket, Azure DevOps would be an
• Good to have experience working with IOT projects, Bluetooth technologies
• Active Open Source, GitHub or Stack Overflow contribution will be a big plus
• Having personal apps in play store will be an added advantage
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends & emerging
Work from Home Related
Given the current situation it is expected that working from home for extended periods is a
reality that continues for many months. You must be able to fulfil the following requirements:
• You must have a high-speed broadband connection and must be able to provide
evidence of it
• You must have a proper working environment at home, like a desk, chair and any
other required infrastructure
• You must be able to and willing to attend video calls as part of your workday
• Awesome work environment and opportunity to work with great minds
• Work in fun teams on projects that impacts millions of people
• 24x7 stocked pantry with snacks and Coffee/Tea
Collabsports Technologies Pvt Ltd is a sports-tech startup based in Pune, India. We are a small team, passionate about Sports & Technology. Our product, Scorpad is a mobile app with a mission “Sporting Made Smarter”, helps athletes in recording, analysing & improving their game while collaborating with their friends and other like-minded athletes. For more information, visit https://scorpad.com
- You need to be passinate about technology with strong development & debugging skills.
- You will be responsible for designing, developing, testing & debugging responsive mobile applications.
- You should have one or more mobile apps on Google/ App store
- Thorough with VCS/ Git
- Working knowledge of general mobile landscape, architectures and trends
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs
- You should have a desire to work in startup fast-paced environment, able to self-manage and work remotely, when required.
- Experience / strong knowledge in both iOS & Android Mobile Application technologies
- Proficient in SwiftUI, Swift, Xcode, Java, Kotlin and Android Studio, Flutter, React Native
- Experience with version control: Maven, Gradle, Git, Cocopods
- Experience in application submission / provisioning process
- Experience in performance and memory tuning
- Good understanding of computer science concepts, design patterns, algorithms and data structures
- Experience / knowledge in any of the Back-End technologies
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of software engineering practices, Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Solid programming skills in Java/Kotlin.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Experience in Reactive programming, Asynchronous programming and Unit Testing will be an added advantage.
- 4-7years of experience in product driven organization.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of new products and enhancements. They will work in all phases of the development cycle: concept to implementation.
- Perform full life-cycle development
- Adhere to agreed upon delivery schedules
- Utilizes source control, continuous integration, and unit testing best practices
- Work cross-functionally to define and write code for new features
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 2+ years' experience in related area
- Experience with iOS and Android platforms