Audify is a product led and employee driven growing tech company based out of Bangalore. We focus on building entertainment products (Apps and games). Over the last 4 years, we have grown exponentially and acquired more than 50 million users across the world. Our apps have been among the top apps in countries like Brazil, Mexico, the US, and Germany.
We aim to become pioneers in data driven mobile products and to make that achievable, we are looking for Android Developers for Audify Music Player who can own development through the planning, design and development life cycle and help us create unique and seamless user experience on the android platform.
What You Will Do :
- Take ownership of the product/ feature, collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features and meet the deadline
- Writing unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability in Kotlin following MVVM framework guidelines.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency
- Develop and maintain new features on Mobile Application development
- Use technical knowledge and creative thinking to provide the most innovative solutions.
- Follow process workflows to ensure a smooth operation on a daily basis
What You Should Have :
We're searching for individuals who are inquisitive, willing to learn new things, passionate about innovation, and want to improve themselves a little bit every day.
- B.E./B.Tech degree from tier I/II colleges with 1-7 years of experience in Android development.
- Solid knowledge of topics including databases, object-oriented design, algorithms, and data structures
- Experience with Kotlin for Android programming and a solid understanding of the Android SDK, mobile development, and Android ecosystem, and how to work with various screen sizes
- Ability to mentor and support other team members by doing code reviews
- Posses excellent debugging and optimisation skills.
- Understanding and dealing with Google's Android design ideas, interface guidelines, and external data via REST and JSON, third-party libraries, APIs is essential.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Curious mind that seeks new methods and tools to make great apps faster and better.
What You Will Get :
- A steep learning curve within the core gaming team consisting of highly talented individuals
- Perks like health insurance, ESOPs, Joining Bonus, along with a highly competitive salary
- An opportunity to lead a team of developer for a portfolio of products in coming years
- A transparent and flat work culture with like-minded people and collaborative environment
- Office perks including snacks, gym, cafeteria, pool table, playstation and much more