1. Working on the architecture and designing, building, deploying, and maintaining the scalable and reusable software
2. Helping us build an awesome backend for our mobile applications
3. Working on feature development and designing solutions and deployments
4. Helping architect, build, integrate and manage our set of mobile applications and website products
5. Creating innovative applications for the Google Android platform
6. Partnering closely with our design team to produce an application that flows seamlessly and works intuitively with our users
7. Optimizing our existing code base to ensure world-class quality
1. Must be pursuing a bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related technical field
2. Must have deep familiarity with Android SDK, JSON, XML, and SQL databases
3. Must have a good understanding of the Android framework, such as using fragments and social network SDK
4. Must have knowledge of SQLite background services and creating custom UI components
5. Must have experience with third-party libraries and APIs and Bluetooth API
6. Must have a working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
7. Must have a good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 5th Sep'22 and 10th Oct'22
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
About AppyHigh Technologies LLP
Appyhigh is a multi-product technology venture founded in 2018, that creates and invests in everyday apps for the masses. Our in-house laboratory has launched over 30 chartbuster applications with 100mn+ downloads and is perpetually hustling over many more in the making.
We also help technology startups to accelerate their journey to growth and profitability and co-publish apps with developers.
Founded by third-generation tech entrepreneurs who have made successful exits in the past, and backed by an enthusiastic team, Appyhigh is looking to make a mark in the world of the internet with finely designed products for the digital masses.
If this excites you, then believe us when we say - we have not even scratched the surface yet!
-Build pixel-perfect, smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
-Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms
-Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
-Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming
-Strong knowledge and experience in either iOS or Android native application development
-Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Android Studio,
-Familiarity with appstore/ playstore deployments
-Experience in working with REST APIs and offline storage
-Familiarity with integrating third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
As a Senior Mobile Application Developer, you will engineer applications that will run
across Android, iOS, and the web time using Flutter platform and also provide with
consistent performance from designing the application, planning a timeline, and
developing any complicated hybrid application within a short. You get to work with
some of the best minds in the industry at a place where opportunity lurks everywhere
and in everything.
• Create multi-platform apps for Android/iOS using Flutter Development
• Micro code enhancements within mobile platforms like Android/iOS Flutter
widgets for Android and iOS
• Participation in the process of analysis, designing, implementation and testing
of new apps
• Write clean code, take part in the development lifecycle.
• Investigate technologies, follow innovative trends.
Your responsibilities are as follows.
• Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical
systems, delivering high-availability and performance
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle: concept, design, build,
deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
• Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs (including crashes and ANRs) to
increase the functionality of the application
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and
technologies and presenting these for architectural review
• Collaborate with team members (product managers, developers, designers) to
brainstorm about new features and functionalities
We are looking for individuals who are curious, excited about learning, and navigating
through the uncertainties and complexities that are associated with a growing
company. Some qualifications that we think would help you thrive in this role are:
• Minimum 3-4 Years of experience in a Mobile Application development using
Flutter (Dart) and also in iOS / Android (Java/Kotlin and Objective-C/Swift)
• Proven work experience in software development
• Solid understanding of Flutter, Dart, Flutter UI and animations.
• Should have experience working with native technologies like Android, iOS
• Knowledge and understanding of Firebase, SQFlite_SQlCipher
• Experienced in working with remote data via RESTful and JSON
• Strong understanding of design patterns over and above MVP, MVVM, and
• Demonstrated experience in building and managing production mobile apps.
• Familiarity with push notifications
• Familiarity with IOS integration with Flutter
• Experience using GitHub or similar environment
• Complete understanding of SDLC
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Bachelor/Masters of CS/IT Engineering, BCA/MCA, B Sc/M Sc in CS/IT
• Experience with cross-platform technologies like ionic and Angular/React
• Familiarity with web application development and different client-server
• Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store
• Knowledge on iOS distribution profiles and certificates for App store
• UI/UX tools experience
• Desire to work in a start-up environment, able to self-manage and work
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and
• A track record of delivering successful complex consumer product apps
(finance apps, e-commerce apps)
• Effective communication skills in English
• Team player and Critical Thinker
We are looking for a React Native Engineer at Prescribe You will be responsible for architecting and developing mobile app in React Native (Android/iOS). You will be joining a talented, collaborative team that is very passionate about solving this massive problem.
Work from Home
Prescribe (YC W21) is one of the fastest-growing startups in the Healthcare sector in India founded by IIT Madras alumni. We are building a D2C brand in the natural healthcare space.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
Below is a list of several skills required to deliver on responsibilities for this role:
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in React Native/ React development
- Familiarity with AWS solutions like Amplify , Cognito, DynamoDB will be a bonus
- Should be able to write reusable, testable, and efficient code. Should be able to design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and high-performance applications.
- Architect & design technically robust, flexible, and scalable solutions
- You must have experience in deploying Android/iOS apps previously on playstore/Appstore.
- You should be able to build pixel-perfect, amazingly smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
- Work flexibility
- Medical insurance
- Work from Home
- Stock Options based on performance
If you always thought of yourself as entrepreneurial, customer-obsessed, results-oriented, strategic yet execution-focused, hungry and passionate about technology, we have a dream opportunity to back yourself up.
Requisite Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience with Angular and Ionic
- 5+ years of object-oriented software development of web applications
- Mobile app development and testing (Android and IOS)
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Preferable Experience in Cloud Technologies (AWS, AZURE)
- Experience with MS SQL stored procedures, database design and optimization
- Experience developing and utilizing web services
- Experience with high volume consumer-oriented web sites
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Experience with formal test procedures, release management
- Preferable Travel industry experience preferred, especially programming associated with GDS’s - SABRE, Farelogix, and Travelport
- Ability to distill complex business needs into functional requirements
- Excellent follow-up, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an ability to make good decisions
- Team player with a professional attitude
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and maintain tight schedules
- Ability to work effectively with a geographically dispersed team in India
Strategic and Development Responsibilities
- Ability to "think outside the box"
- Ability to provide accurate and timely project estimates.
Required: MS Visual Studio, MS SQL Server Management Studio, IIS, AWS, Angular, Ionic, Android, C#, Web Services, MS SQL (stored procedures), Jenkins, DevOps Tools.
- Bachelor of Science in CS, MIS, or equivalent.
- A candidate with 2+ years of experience in building high-quality Android apps.
- A strong understanding of the full life cycle of app development.
- Experience in designing, developing, debugging and deploying software for server-side development using Java/ Kotlin language.
- Understanding and the sound of Android SDK, in different versions of Android, and how to effectively write code for a multitude of Android devices.
- Excellent knowledge of Android design principles and third-party libraries
- Experience in building RESTful API's focusing on integration with back-end services.
- Hands on experience with continuous integration.
- Passionate about Android and are always up to date with the latest industry trends concerning OS, devices, applications, web technologies and new user interactions as they are released.
Exp : 6 -12 yrs,
Np : Immediate or Less than 30 Days,
Location : Hyderabad.
Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
· Hands-on Kotlin, Strong OOPs concept along with SOLID principles
· Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns like MVP , Clean MVP
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
· Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning, Memory optimization
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Effective in a team environment as well as working independently.
· Proven ability to learn and grasp concepts quickly in a fast-paced environment.
· Expertise on UI testing using expresso and Unit testing.
· Expertise on creating custom scalable UI View and frameworks.
· Knowledge on JNI and Android NDK.