- Looking for candidate having around 10+ years of experience.
- Guiding team with Agile processes, terminologies, benefits & Agile way of working.
- Responsible for training Product owners, Scrum masters and support them during scrum ceremonies.
- Understating of SAP Development Life Cycle.
- Support/guide team in terms of using Agile boards in ServiceNow and Solution Manager.
- Responsible for supporting with documentation of process & updates to methodology.
- Identify areas of improvement and guide to improve the overall process.
- Agile Coach Certification is a plus.
- Understand Business Context.
- Must be good in taking initiative, define, deliver and complete the work on time.
- Good attitude & behavior.
- Good communication.
- Two rounds of technical interviews followed by HR interview (post technical selection of candidate).
- Working hours – 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm IST.
- Onboarding timelines – In the next 2-3 weeks
About Alcon, a Novartis company
Full Stack senior developer with ReactJS & Redux
3 - 4 years of experience in application development and maintenance
Bachelor’s Degree/B.Tech/B.E in Computer Science or a related discipline
Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS
Experience with using and building automated tests
Experience with CI/CD tooling (at least Git and Jenkins)
Experience with the Agile/Scrum/Kanban way of working
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Experience with a modern frontend framework (e.g. Polymer, Redux, React, Angular, Vue.js or other component-based frameworks)
Experience with web paradigms such as REST, Responsive Web Design, Test-driven Development (TDD), Dependency Injection, etc.
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
Knowledge of RESTful APIs.
Understanding of AWS, S3, API Gateway, DynamoDB, RDS, Lambda.
- The candidate will need to have a complete understanding of the core LAMP Platform.
- To be successful in this role, the candidate must be a quick learner, able to adapt and understand various businesses, have stellar software development, and great communication skills. In this role, the candidate will be working as a full-stack engineer developing front end and server-side components of the product with a strong emphasis on reliable, maintainable, and scalable software that runs in a high volume, high availability environment.
- The Software Engineer will be responsible for providing input to product release plans that cover project inception through delivery and on-going operational maintenance. They will be expected to analyse and solve complex application-related problems; review work of other developers’ for correctness, adherence to the product design concept and user standards.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life cycle and Agile Methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree (BE/B-Tech) in Computer Science or related field
- Ability to analyze complex requirements and design documents to create excellent deliverables.
- Understanding of MVC Design patterns
- Code analysis and Database optimization
- Ability to design, develop, test, integrate, deploy and support/maintain scalable Open Source web applications utilizing PHP and MySQL on Apache.
- Should have knowledge of working with PHP Frameworks
- Experience with cloud-based deployments, integration experience using RESTful API and web services is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work productively in a dynamic, priority shifting, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent organizational, presentation and business analysis skills.
Looking for Senior and Lead Full stack Developer to join us and work with our global team of developers. We have team based out of Italy, Ukraine, USA and India.
Hammoq Inc is a rapidly growing startup in the reselling sector. Our app provides product listings, cross-platform data analytics, and Cross-platform delisting as our core services. Launched Web app in 2020 and iOS app at the start of 2021, we are continuing our exponential growth, and we were hoping you could play a core role in our mission. The hammoq is looking for a Fullstack Developer, an expert in Full stack web development, to join our passionate developers' team to create our SaaS web app.Our stack is: React + Mongo + Redux + Node + Express. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing, testing, and debugging responsive web applications. What you'll do
• You'll use advanced but established technologies to build exciting new features
• You'll implement pixel-perfect designs with smooth animations and intuitive interactions
• You'll write high-quality code that is testable and easy to read
• You'll extend and implement our API services
• You'll inject your vision and insights into crucial product and user experience decisions
• You'll strive for excellent development practices and careful code architecture that is built around rapid releases
• You'll collaborate with our hardworking, nimble, and supportive team through daily standups, company presentations, product demos, slack discussions, Pull Requests, and post mortemsSkills and expertise that will help you succeed
• Experience in building React.js applications
• You have experience with integrating REST API services
• Experience using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
• You have experience working with different architectures
• Experience building SaaS web applications, websites
• Ability to work individually and learn new concepts with minimal guidance
• You have a good sense of usability and product
• You have experience with Git
• You have experience with MongoDB
• You have experience in Data Structures implementation.
Nice to have
• Experience in building automation testing
• Knowledge or basic understanding of any Cloud technologies.
• Experience in the e-commerce industry
• Comfort using programming languages and relational databases
• Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
• 3+ years' of MERN Stack development experience
Job Type: Full-time
This position is remote until covid, post covid it depends on Employee work performance and choice.
Job Title – Sr. SharePoint Developer
Number of Profiles required – 1 FTE (at level E3)
Responsible for the development of the different custom solutions in SharePoint based on the customer requirements following the Software Development Life Cycle. Should be able to develop the solution independently by following design.
Years of experience – Between 4 and 6 years
- Development of the custom solutions based on the different requirements.
- Take complete ownership of the solution development – includes detailed design, adherence to coding standards and development guidelines.
Technical Skills Required
- Extensive knowledge in developing custom solutions in SharePoint Online/2013 using client side (JSOM, .Net and REST API) and the server side object model extensively.
- In depth knowledge in developing custom web parts and branding using master pages, page layouts and stylesheets.
- Deep understanding of C#, ASP.Net and OOPS concepts.
- Good knowledge of the search components.
- Good understanding on the different types of the authentication options in SharePoint.
- Good understanding of the concepts related to security, permissions management, content types and other OOTB features.
- Good understanding of HTML5, CSS3, JQuery & ReactJS.
- Knowledge in SharePoint Framework development. Should have worked on Client Site webpart development.
- Knowledge of Modern site & Modern page customization.
- Knowledge in Azure App Service development, AAD Authentication
- Knowledge in Team Foundation Server is required.
- Knowledge of developing custom solution using Azure & Office 365 Components – App Services, Flow, Teams, Planner
We are looking for an Java Developer who will work closely with the
technical lead in implementing best practices related to all phases of software product development.
● Design and develop features using Core Java, Spring Boot, and Hibernate
● Participate in user story grooming, design discussions and proposal of solutions
● Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
● Review and analyse business requirements and provide technical feasibility and
Strong hands-on experience with Java; full stack development
Designs, codes, tests, debug, and documents software, and enhance existing components to ensure that software meets business needs
Deploy and maintain Applications/Systems
Work with other software engineers for one or more Agile scrum teams assigned to work on the project
Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable, and maintainable software and should be able to clearly articulate the implications of design/architectural decisions,
issues and plans to technology leadership
Develop reusable patterns and encourage innovation that will enhance team velocity
Collaborate on the design with other team members and product owners, both inside and outside the scrum team
Estimate engineering work effort for engineering team and effectively identify and prioritize the high impact tasks
Conduct design and code reviews to ensure code developed meets coding best practices guidelines, unit testing, security, and scalability and maintainability guidelines
Drive a quality mindset within the team
3+ years of full Software Development Life Cycle experience
3+ years of experience working as a full stack java developer
Experience or familiarity with technologies such as WSDL, REST and/or SOAP web services, XML, JBoss, Adobe CQ5 DAM, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Hibernate, Spring.
Experience or familiarity with Oracle db and SQL
As the Full Stack Developer, you will work closely with the co-founders, lead developer and business development team to create products that are truly useful for the customers and the internal sales team.
- Building and growing an online platform
- Obsessed about customers and helping people use the platform
- Designing and developing rich application that combines consumer-grade usability and design sensibility with enterprise-grade performance, scalability, and reliability
- Having an eye for the broader strategic aspects and trends
- Taking ownership for a task or an area of responsibility and driving to completion, on time and to high quality
- Maintaining quality and ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection
- Identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devising solutions to these problems
- Thinking strategically, but with a bias towards getting things done without over thinking it
- Having structured, focused thinking, and able to keep to task lists and time lines
- IIT/NIT Graduates Preferred
- B.E/B.Tech with 1-2 years of experience in Ruby on Rails
- Hands on experience with using libraries such as RSpec, Beanstalkd, Faye and background processing.
- Have a background in functional composition of web pages using HTML / CSS, and turning a wireframe design into a well-formatted, user-friendly responsive web page
- Follow best practices like test-driven development, continuous integration, Agile methodology, refactoring and code standards
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools e.g. Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Good knowledge of schema less databases such as Elastic search, redis as well as Relational Databases such as PostgreSQL
- Excellent problem solving skills and bringing in new, innovative ideas to the table to make the platform more productive
- Hands-on experience on deployment and maintenance of server (knowledge about AWS and performance monitoring tools like NewRelic / CloudWatch will be a great plus)
- Should be committed to the job and the growth opportunity in a startup
- Should enjoy working as part of a team
- Should be proactive, self-driven, and able to thrive in a fast-moving startup environment
- Should communicate fluently and effectively in English, internally and with external partners