Experience: Min 6 months - 2 years of experience in Node.JS.
Location - Bangalore (3-6months work from home)
Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5 and CSS3.
Knowledge of Advanced SQL concepts.
About ZYLXY TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
- Writing code for both the front end and the back end using MERN stack [MongoDB, Express.js, React.js and Node. js]
- Creating RESTful API with Node.js
- Maintaining all the required documents for your project.
- Constantly coming up with new ideas and also implementing them to improve the app’s performance.
- Writing code for the app logic as well as the business logic using Reducers, Actions and Redux framework.
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- At iDC, we value your skills more than your background and some certificates. Attempting the assignment will be your door to the opportunity.
- Knowledge of the database and familiarity with the schema design in NoSQL (i.e MongoDB)
- A good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Knowledge of API design and development using REST
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming(OOP) and OOP patterns.
- Again, You don’t have to know it all in-depth but you should know how to dig the internet for finding the solutions.
Full Stack Developer
- The candidate should hold either MCA or BTech degree in Computer Science
- The candidate should have 4 to 10 years of IT Development hands on experience in integration solution using WCF/SOA technologies
- Build integration solutions to automate business processes related to Oil & Gas Refinery business
- Should have excellent knowledge in C#, WCF, SOAP/REST API,, OOPS Concepts, Object Oriented design principles and Design Patterns
- Should have excellent knowledge in SQL Database Design, RDBMS concepts and Master Data Services
- Should have good knowledge in Authentication, Security, XSD and System Integration concepts
- Should be able to understand the Business Requirement and convert it into Technical design document
- Communicate with internal and external customers, supervisors and management using clear, user-friendly terminology
- The candidate should have good Arithmetic reasoning, Logical and Analytical thinking
- Should be Flexible to learn new things, Self-motivated and take up any development role assigned, irrespective of the technology
Must have skills - sql, .net , c# , wcf
We are a YCombinator backed IITM startup. We help D2C brands and SMBs in India acquire customers and sell on WhatsApp. We do this by offering a storefront, ordering, payments and attribution. we recently closed our pre series A funding of $1.3 million and are looking for full stack developers to join us in our journey.
- Testable and scalable code
- Apply industry standards during the development process to ensure high quality
- Time and cost estimation for the deliverables
- Deliver robust solutions for the products and platforms (incorporating important considerations regarding minimal downtime, high availability, data redundancy, tight security, etc. into the design)
- Preparing test cases, setting up CI/CD and integration with logging and monitoring systems for the products or platform
- Experience in Full stack development (preferably in multiple frameworks Angular and NodeJS) - Minimum of 1 year
- Experience with GIT, CI/CD pipelines
Skills and Qualifications:
o Your role will be to develop/extend/enhance complex web/mobile applications in a collaborative environment.
Duties and responsibilities:
o Planning a new feature or planning to enhance an existing one
o Developing new features
o Enhancing the current application
o Fixing existing/new bugs
o Adding tests to the current test kit
o Write technical documentation
o Anyone with a degree in Computer Science or Computer Applications will be a good fit for the job.
o Should be a Full stack web developer
o 2 Years’ Experience
o Single Page Applications
o Restful APIs
o Database Schema
o Problem Solving
HTML/CSS + Bootstrap (or any other framework)
Mandatory Experience In Vue JS
Good to have Exp in Angular/ReactJS
Fundamentals of bundling tools like Webpack
Chrome dev tools
Application State Management
Browser storage mechanisms
Preferred Experience in Laravel
Good to Have exp in Node.JS/Python/PHP
Conventions to build Restful APIs
Database schema and queries
Basic knowledge of web servers like Apache or Nginx
o Should be able to write simple and modular logic.
o Should be able to perform various tests on his/her developed/modified code
o Should be able to review the code developed by peers.
Experience: 2-4 years in Web Development
Working Hours: 8
Working Days: Monday to Saturday, alternate Saturdays will be off
Facilitate business facing workshops with the technical team and develop a technical plan.
Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions.
Communicate architectural decisions, plans, goals and strategies to project teams.
Providing innovation to the product whilst collaborating with the product teams, business
teams and development scrum teams.
Support business and IT strategic planning.
Solves difficult problems with effective solutions using rigorous logic and methods.
Analyse current technologies used within the company and determine ways to improve.
Required Experience and Skills :
Minimum of 5 years of direct business interaction in designing technical solutions.
Experience giving technical direction to both onsite and offshore team members.
Positive outlook in meeting challenges and working to a high level.
Continuous improvement and innovative mind-set.
Ability to take a lead role and take ownership of complex data integration deliveries.
Broad technology experience, awareness of current technology trends and a sound
understanding of contemporary software engineering practices and behaviours.
Excellent presentation skills for communicating both business oriented solutions and
advanced technical concepts.
A degree in Computer Science and/or a business related degree; or equivalent work
Tech Stack includes: Angular, Java, Spring Boot, Jenkins, Oracle & REST microservices
Roles and Responsibility:
• Lead the entire back-end and front-end technology team and act as the go-to resource with in-depth knowledge of technology and product best practices and standards.
• Build scalable backend product architecture that scales through millions of transactions per day.
• Build support systems for monitoring, billing, administration, etc.
• Acting as a single person of contact for the entire product vertical and liaising with the business team to aid the business needs.
• Directly Responsible for the user experience on the platform. Willingness to learn new technologies as required and able to incorporate machine-learning, AI and Big data as the product evolves.
• Responsible for validating the technical feasibility of product ideas, and suggesting likely technical platforms and build-buy options for such ideas.
• Plan and set up a smooth development cycle for getting features from user stories to products.
• Responsible for building deep tech products related to Face Biometrics, Image Forensics, and Risk Analysis.
• Candidate with minimum 5-10 years of solid tech experience, preferably in a growing Start-up.
• Proven Experience in leading the full cycle of mobile (Android/IOS) and web application development processes, from design to implementation.
• Well-versed with tech stacks like Node, Python, Java and/or other latest languages.
• Proven ability to build a solid team and thrive in a dynamic environment.
• Experience with performance testing and optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
• Great analytical skills, data-driven decision making and evolution with technology trends.
• Stronghold in backend development and algorithms.
• Experience with Machine Learning and Data Analysis.
Good to have:
• Exposure to financial risk modeling is a plus.
• Exposure to Image Processing is a plus.
• Exposure to the blockchain is a plus.
The right candidate should be commercially knowledgeable (business acumen) and pragmatic, and have an understanding of a wide range of technologies and methodologies, and should have the ability to choose which fits best. Experience building a technology team or work with a small team from start at a start-up is a plus.
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn’t mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each and every day. Whether you’d like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
- Health Memberships
- Sports Subscriptions
- Entertainment Subscriptions
- Key Conferences and Event Passes
- Learning Stipend
- Team Lunches and Parties
- Travel Reimbursements
Thast what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!
his position lets you work from the comfort of your home. You would be required to work from 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm. You will receive 12 personal times off during the year. You would have to be available via skype during those times. The ideal candidate would have to know a lot about seo and code to fix issues that are required on google. You would be working on projects from job boards to crm to websites. Your primary job would be to write code. AWS operating systems knowledge is a requirement. But this position would be a lead position to get the job done.
Must have experience with google search engines.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
Proficiency with server side languages such as html, Python, React, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net. Django
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency in Python CRM application
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, AWS, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.