VMWare Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
- Provide Voice and Remote terminal support for Level 1/2 backup and restore Issues and submit stars tickets
- Configuration, Troubleshooting and assisting setup of backup Environment.
- Follow the Alert Management Strategy for category Level 1/2 on various system/server alerts received every day
- First and second level troubleshooting of the backup and restore issues
- Update & Maintain Pertinent technical and Operational Documentation
- Open support cases and work with vendors such as Oracle / IBM and Symantec/Iron Mountain to provide necessary logs/information on issues raised by
- Coordinate fix of H/W issues with vendors on backup servers following Hardware management processes and procedures
- Working with tape library teams on tape management
- Installation and configuration of backup software on servers and clients.
- Checking the failed backups for the day and rerunning them to meet SLA
- Setting up or Assisting in LAB/Dev machine needs for test purpose etc
- Requesting tapes from offsite location to facilitate restore
- Housekeeping of User or System Environment (Ex: work on heavy hitters and try to validate the exclude list etc)
- Work on RPO ( Recovery Point Objective ) and failure reports
- Backup policies and storage media management
- Daily operational checklists
- Notifications to a Group of Users or IT Admins mailing list
- Work on Change management windows
- Generate multiple reports and metrics as required for operations and planning
- Strive for improvement in operational and business value.
Company Profile: Nucleus Software has been providing Products and Services to various Global and Regional Financial institutions, from past 36 years. As a pioneer IT Service provider, Nucleus carry deep banking domain expertise and experience on latest technological trends. Nucleus’s developed platforms powers the operations of more than 150 institutions in 50 countries, supporting multiple business veritcals, accessible through Mobile and internet channels
Core Virtuazliation Skills
•VMware ESX Management and Troubleshooting
•Intermediate knowledge of Switching and vlan, NIC Teaming
•Experience in VMware Guests, Templates, P2V, Capacity Planner, VMotion, DRS, etc
•Troubleshooting Hardware and Operating system related issues
•Patch administration and deployment
•VMware ESX /VSphere)support Experience
•VCP certification in atleast one product
•Experience in high level diagnostics & troubleshooting of VMware ESX
•HA engineering for architecture on VMware, DRS cluster environment
•OS / Patch Release management and maintain configuration of Central ESX OS image.
•Experience in performance tuning of VMware servers and Virtual sessions and management of servers resources between virtual machines
•Experience in backup and recovery of Virtual machines and virtual servers
•Experience in P2V, VMotion and VMware virtual center
•Advanced knowledge Server Hardware management (HPE, Lenovo, Fujisu– RAID, Memory and firmware management etc)
•Advance Knowledge In Nutanix Virtualization (Prism Central, Prism Element and AHV management)
•Experience in VMware SRM, vROPS, VRLI
Additional Skills Required
•Experience in DataCenter Operation.
•Experience in Linux server management (RedHat, CentOS).
•Experience in Antivirus security products (TrendMicro and Symantec).
•Experience in server Capacity planning and troubleshooting.
•Good Knowledge in ITIL Process management.
•Good Understanding of storage technologies and SAN Switches (SAN, NAS and DAS).
•Good Understanding of Network (Routing, Switching and firewall).
•Basic Skills in Installation configuration of Red Hat Linux and experience managing server using command lines.
Salary Range Max :18.5 LPA.
Experience: 6 yrs plus
• Provides remote planning (design), implementation and/or administrative support on Dell server and storage products involving software. • Performs initial installation, implementation, customization, integration and outline orientation for the customer. • Works closely with other Dell teams, account team and Customer.
Essential Skill Requirements: • Understanding of compute environment eco system • Dell PowerEdge Servers & modular server – planning, implementation and/or administrative • Dell Power Vault – MD / ME4 series storage planning, implementation and/or administrative • Dell Storage – NX, SC Series storage planning, implementation • Experience with basic network switch technologies (Ethernet, Fibre Channel) IP networking and L2 switches. • Operating system installation and configuration: o Windows Server (inclusive of Hyper-V clustering) o VMWare ESXi and virtualization o Red hat Linux • Possesses file, P2V and/or V2V migration experience will have an added advantage.
Desirable Requirements: • Customer Service skill. • Stakeholder management. • Possess excellent problem solving, communication and organizational skills • Flexibility, dependability and have excellent time management skills • Good presentation skills • Analytical, articulate, results-oriented and able to provide excellent follow-ups. • Strong technical aptitude. • Ability to multi-task and influence others to achieve results. • Possesses Professional certification from Cisco/VMWare/Microsoft/Red Hat/Cloud will have an added advantage.
We are a boutique IT services & solutions firm. Our offering includes custom-configured hardware solutions backed by our managed services. We combine best in class DevOps and IT infrastructure management practices, so customers can have a secure, reliable platform built to scale with their growing requirements at an optimal cost. We provide a global footprint of highly reliable enterprise-class data centres in 200+ locations worldwide, so customers can design and deploy your infrastructure for productivity and innovation. A few of the solutions managed for our clients include Hybrid & Private cloud, cloud storage, back up, disaster recovery, virtual desktop, Data Science platform, SDN, Cloud Migration, Infrastructure as a Services, Managed Cloud Services , Application Hosting , GPU Servers for AI, Big Data and IoT, Media Streaming , Innovation Labs & NPD Infrastructure, eCommerce, Big Data and BI, Security.
What are we looking for?
• MCSA or MCSE certifications (Windows 2012 or higher)
• Must have strong communication skills and the ability to articulate task management, priorities, and issues.
• Technologies: Windows Server 2012/2016/2019, Active Directory design and management, Group Policy customization, WSUS / WDS / MDT design, deployment and operations, Hyper-V/VMWare virtualization, VDI / VDA, MS-Exchange Server, Certificate Authority, etc
• Proven expertise in powershell scripting and automation
• Communicate with peers and managers regarding system issues & participate in 24x7 on-call.
• Capable of handling projects & good in customer communications
• Proactive self-starter, delivery focused, results orientated, team player, high professional standards and work ethic, strong-willed but flexible, and capable of making independent decisions
• Has a passion for innovation and working in a start-up environment with Good communication skills
What will you be doing!
• We are looking for game-changers who are confident to use their talent to make a difference.
• Proven work experience as a Windows System Administrator.
• Strict adherence to the use of the ticketing system for ALL incidents, changes and problems
• Ability to correlate incident trends into problem management and execute permanent fixes.
• Timely generation of customer facing incident reports
• Execute monthly patch management research, reports and implementation on system infrastructure.
• Provide lab simulation and interoperability and compatibility testing for new builds
• Analyse troubleshooting techniques output, diagnose problems remotely
• Must maintain the highest level of industry certification and knowledge.
• Ability to architect, build, maintain, and enhance our current managed service offerings and infrastructure.
What you will do:
- Making systems more efficient, more reliable and more secure
- Communicating across internal and external organizations
What you need to have:
- Minimum 12 years of experience
- Experience in IT Infra, IT Ops, Hardware and network connectivity
- Knowledge on VM ware, AWS cloud
- Experience in Monitoring tools
- Working knowledge on Unix /Linux
- Experience in security, network and compliance frameworks
- Hands-on experience with VMware, AWS Cloud/Multi Cloud, infrastructure automation and monitoring tools
- Understanding of security, risk and compliance frameworks, disaster recovery, high availability architectures, hardware, operating systems and networking connectivity
As a Scala Developer, you are part of the development of the core applications using the Micro Service paradigm. You will join an Agile team, working closely with our product owner, building and delivering a set of Services as part of our order management and fulfilment platform. We deliver value to our business with every release, meaning that you will immediately be able to contribute and make a positive impact.
Our approach to technology is to use the right tool for the job and, through good software engineering practices such as TDD and CI/CD, to build high-quality solutions that are built with a view to maintenance.
- Build high-quality applications and HTTP based services.
- Work closely with technical and non-technical colleagues to ensure the services we build meet the needs of the business.
- Support development of a good understanding of business requirements and corresponding technical specifications.
- Actively contribute to planning, estimation and implementation of team work.
- Participate in code review and mentoring processes.
- Identify and plan improvements to our services and systems.
- Monitor and support production services and systems.
- Keep up with industry trends and new tools, technologies & development methods with a view to adopting best practices that fit the team and promote adoption more widely.
Relevant Skills & Experience:
The following skills and experience are relevant to the role and we are looking for someone who can hit the ground running in these areas.
- Web service application development in Scala (essential)
- Functional Programming (essential)
- API development and microservice architecture (essential)
- Patterns for building scalable, performant, distributed systems (essential)
- Databases – we use PostgreSQL (essential)
- Common libraries – we use Play, Cats and Slick (essential)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills (essential)
- Performance profiling and analysis of JVM based applications
- Messaging frameworks and patterns
- Testing frameworks and tools
- Docker, virtualisation and cloud computing – we use AWS and Vmware
- Linux systems administration
- Configuration tooling such as Puppet and Ansible
- Continuous delivery tools and environments
- Agile software delivery
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing complex production issues
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture built on the principles of lean and self organisation.
- Work with large scale systems powering global businesses.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
Note: We looking for immediate joiners. We expect the offered candidate should join within 15 days. Buyout reimbursement is available for 30 to 60 days notice period applicants who can ready join within 15 days.
To build on our success, we are looking for smart, conscientious software developers who want to work in a friendly, engaging environment and take our platform and products forward. In return, you will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies, frameworks & methodologies in service development in an environment where we value collaboration and learning opportunities.
Commvault is the world's most powerful backup and recovery software in the cloud and on any infrastructure, helping companies
transform their data into a powerful strategic asset. Commvault data protection and information management solutions enable
companies and organizations of all sizes, in all industries, to protect, access and share all of their data—anywhere and anytime.
As an organization, we are committed to a great work culture that embraces our values and promotes professional growth. Our Vaulters
are passionate innovators who work together to uncover new challenges that can be solved. We are proud that the focus of every
vaulter is to drive our customers' businesses forward. We're all about getting the job done, and having FUN doing it. As vaulters we
pride ourselves on transparency, integrity, and respect in everything that we do.
NOW is the time to join a growing company with strong roots, where you can take on your next challenge.
The Customer Support Associate works within a team of technical support professionals aimed at delivering technical solutions for
Commvault’s customer base. This customer base has a wide range of technical ability and this role has no ceiling, you will own an issue
from initial pick-up all the way to working with the development team on identifying a possible solution. This position is part of our Client
Support group in our Customer Support Center. This is an excellent opportunity for innovative and collaborative technologists to join a
global team that has led the industry in satisfaction seven years in a row. We offer innovative training, interesting colleagues, and the
opportunity to grow with us. Our Client Group is focused around but not limited to backups of virtualization technologies within the
Commvault suite, this includes VMware, HyperV & RHEL. We are a source of expertise for not just our customer base but also our
partners and consultants on site.
We are looking for a Customer Support Associate with a genuine passion for all things tech to join our expert and superfriendly Windows and Virtualisation team.
Position Responsibilities include:
• Troubleshoot and resolve complex support problems
• Troubleshoot customer issues using remote desktop software
• Successfully interact through phone and email with customers as you solve their problems
• Dedication to the success and satisfaction of our customers
• Recreation of problems in house
• Root Cause Analysis and / or provision of examples of software bug
• Working independently and as a team to come up with the best solutions to a customer problem.
• Providing best-in-class phone based support for a variety of complex, time critical issues.
• Using and sharing your knowledge of a wide range of technologies
• Working remotely on enterprise level customers and dark sites
• Having the opportunity to build labs and simulators
• Ability to be involved in product BETA testing
• Contributing to our Solutions Engine and online forums
Position Requirements include:
• At least 5+ years of technical/customer support experience
• Excellent knowledge of VMware\Hyper-V - Implementation and configuration of VMware Cluster environments. Knowledge
of the full feature set available in VMware. Advance Troubleshooting of VMware Issues - Implementation and configuration
of HyperV Cluster environments would be desirable . Knowledge of the full feature set available in HyperV. Advance
Troubleshooting of HyperV Issues – Desirable but not essential.
• Networking and troubleshooting connectivity, name resolution and performance based issues with OS and/or
hardware. Good knowledge of system networking and troubleshooting connectivity and Microsoft clustering technologies
and and TCP/IP and DNS
• Understanding backup theory and design. Backup and data management fundamentals
• Previous experience with Commvault technologies is highly desirable as is other backup software such as Veritas,
Symantec, Backup Exec, ShadowProtect, NetBackup, NetWorker, Avamar, VEEAM, or TSM is a plus
• Thorough knowledge of administration and trouble shooting in Microsoft Windows Server operating system (think
troubleshooting via the event logs, acquiring crash and application dumps, analysing network packets, windows firewall,
VSS). Strong understanding of Windows clustering. Advance knowledge of Microsoft Active directory. Recovery knowledge
of Microsoft operating systems and applications.
• Linux Skills• Previous experience troubleshooting enterprise environments
• Strong customer relations skills.
• Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent team player.
You get the “Freedom to make an impact, together”. We thrive upon collaboration by designing our offices and cafes to spark
conversation about work and fun. Although we hail from all walks of life and speak dozens of languages, we’re passionate about
equality and integrity. We “go beyond” each and every day.
We value knowledge and curiosity, no matter whether you learnt it at university, through courses or by learning from others.
MCP/MCSA/MCSE/VCP highly desirable.
Recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup and Recovery Software, our industry's definitive
independent ranking. For the seventh straight year, Commvault has been named a leader. And this year we're furthest on the
"completeness of vision" and highest on the "ability to execute."
Commvault offers its products through a broad array of distribution partners globally, while building upon its strong portfolio of strategic
partnerships with leading technology companies including Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, Cisco, Oracle, SAP, Nutanix, Pure, HP,
Hitachi, NetApp and many others. Commvault's global headquarters is located in Tinton Falls NJ, with additional offices that support
customers globally across the Americas, EMEA, and APA
|• Deliver and support the deployment of Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform automation for enterprises|
|• Design, create, and deliver content that will enable support automation solutions at scale|
|• Working experience(min 6 months) in Ansible, RESTful APIs,|
|• Experience implementing a continuous integration (CI) or continuous development (CD) pipeline|
|• Intermediate-level scripting skills or Python|
|• Very good analytical/problem solving skills,|
|• Working experience in any one virtualized platform (VMware/Red Hat/Microsoft)|
|• Infrastructure(server/storage/network) management experience(desirable)|
|• Relational Database concepts(desirable)|
|• Understanding of cloud concepts|
|• 3+ Years of Hands-on Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform & DevOps Experience|
Hands on experience on VMware vSphere, Horizon, UEM & Appstack
Installation Experience in HCI (VMware vSAN, VxRail, Cisco HyperFlex, Nutanix etc.,)
Knowledge on Networking
experience in supporting customers based on the ticket assignment.
Troubleshooting knowledge on all the above technologies.
Good Learning capabilities and enthusiasm in enabling on new technologies.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, Roles and responsibilties:
- BS/MS in Computer Engineering or related technology field
- 10+ Years of Experience in Software Development
- Experience in writing code for embedded systems, Proficient in C/C++ coding and intel DPDK
- Understanding of network interface drivers
- Experience with VMware, AWS, MSAzure, Google Cloud Platform.
- Knowledge of micro services and containerization
- Experience in building Networking Security Products
- Knowledge of Networking, TCP/IP Protocol Suite
- Design, code embedded features/solutions for the ShieldX Product
- Design write, extend and troubleshoot datapath code for switching, routing, NAT, TCP and TLS
- Work closely with other development , Product and Test Teams
- BS/MS in Computer Engineering or related technology field
- Excellent communication and Team player skills
- Should be a self-starter and be able to adopt to dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Able to work 40 hours a week
Cloud Platform Developer:
- 8 to 12 years of platform development experience with good knowledge on any virtualized platform (VMware ESXi, Linux KVM, Openstack, AWS, etc)
- Candidate must understand how to instantiate/provision/package VMs on cloud platforms – OVF/OVA, qcow2, etc.
- Strong in Shell and Python scripting; Knowledge of Apache Maven is plus.
- Knowledge of Ansible or Terraform will be useful
- Knowledge of Rift.io / Open source MANO / Restful APIs will be plus
- Good knowledge of Linux OS fundamentals – IPCs (sockets, shared memory, etc), multi-threading, Semaphores, IP routing, etc.
- Experience of working in an agile software development environment is critical
- Exposure to multiple aspect of product lifecycle process including requirement gathering, functional specification, design, development, testing, and maintenance.
KaiOS is a mobile operating system for smart feature phones that stormed the scene to become the 3rd largest mobile OS globally (2nd in India ahead of iOS). We are on 100M+ devices in 100+ countries. We recently closed a Series B round with Cathay Innovation, Google and TCL.
What we are looking for:
- BE/B-Tech in Computer Science or related discipline
- 3+ years of overall commercial DevOps / infrastructure experience, cross-functional delivery-focused agile environment; previous experience as a software engineer and ability to see into and reason about the internals of an application a major plus
- Extensive experience designing, delivering and operating highly scalable resilient mission-critical backend services serving millions of users; experience operating and evolving multi-regional services a major plus
- Strong engineering skills; proficiency in programming languages
- Experience in Infrastructure-as-code tools, for example Terraform, CloudFormation
- Proven ability to execute on a technical and product roadmap
- Extensive experience with iterative development and delivery
- Extensive experience with observability for operating robust distributed systems – instrumentation, log shipping, alerting, etc.
- Extensive experience with test and deployment automation, CI / CD
- Extensive experience with infrastructure-as-code and tooling, such as Terraform
- Extensive experience with AWS, including services such as ECS, Lambda, DynamoDB, Kinesis, EMR, Redshift, Elasticsearch, RDS, CloudWatch, CloudFront, IAM, etc.
- Strong knowledge of backend and web technology; infrastructure experience with at-scale modern data technology a major plus
- Deep expertise in server-side security concerns and best practices
- Outstanding analytical thinking, problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Designation: DevOps Engineer
Location: Bangalore OR Hongkong
Experience: 4 to 7 Years
Notice period: 30 days or Less