1. Experience Requirements
· 10+ years of experience of Maintaining and Managing a Window Infrastructure environment
· 10+ Years of experience of MS Server, MS Clustering, Active Directory Services, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, CA, Federation
· 8+ years of experience of Exchange Server
· 5+ years of experience of Cloud infrastructure technology such as Azure, AWS, Google Cloud and Office 365.
· 5+ Previous experience within an Infrastructure Management role.
· Exposure to virtualisation technologies VMWare and HyperV
· Exposure to virtualisation technologies such as Citrix
2. Knowledge Requirements
· 10+ years of knowledge of Windows Server 2012 and above.
· 10+ years of knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy
· 8+ years of knowledge of MS exchange 2013 and above
· 5+ years of knowledge of HLD/LLD design exposure
· 5+ years of knowledge of AWS, Azure Administration
· Knowledge of Citrix thin client & digital workspace.
· Knowledge of System Centre suite applications.
· Knowledge of patch management solution
3. Skill and Competency Requirements
· 5+ years administration of maintaining an enterprise windows environment
· 5+ years of experience of installing, configuring & supporting windows server, both on premise and in the cloud.
· 5+ years of experience of automation techniques/tools using Powershell.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills (Oral & Written).
· Ability to work independently in a team.
· Good adaptability and flexibility.
· Confidence and decision making.
· Good level of analytical skills to identify, isolate, troubleshoot, and suggest/recommend solutions.
Lifespark Technologies is looking for individuals with a passion for impacting real lives through technology. Lifespark is one of the most promising startups in the Assistive Tech space in India, and has been honoured with several National and International awards. Our mission is to create seamless, persistent and affordable healthcare solutions. If you are someone who is driven to make a real impact in this world, we are your people.
Lifespark is currently building solutions for Parkinson’s Disease, and we are looking for an embedded software lead to join our growing team. You will be working directly with the founders on high impact problems in the Neurological Healthcare domain. You will be solving some of the most fundamental and exciting challenges in the industry and will have the ability to see your insights turned into real products every day
- RTOS based multithreaded software development
- Building future ready, scalable software architectures
- Liasing with hardware team to decide project requirements
- Realtime IoT functionality development on ESP32 platform
- Integration of third party services for cloud based communications and computation
- Maintaining and documenting software via git (GitLab)
- Coordinating releases, setup and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines
- Managing AWS based backend services, integration with AWS services such as S3, Sagemaker
- Deep integration with hardware team - stress testing hardware
- Development of device drivers
- Software testing and maintenance
Recommended experience :
- Good command over Linux
- Familiarity with real time tasks and timing sensitive system design
- Familiarity with BLE/Wifi/etc IoT communication protocols
- Familiarity with major third party platforms for cloud and ML/AI integration
- Testing actual physical outcomes of programmed solutions
- Deep familiarity with ESP-IDF
Location : IIT Bombay, Mumbai
Working mechanism : In-person
Compensation range : 6-12 lpa + ESOPs
For any queries, please contact Amey Desai
- Good experience with programming language Python
- Strong experience in Docker.
- Good knowledge with any of the Cloud Platform like Azure.
- Must be comfortable working in a Linux environment.
- Must have exposure into IOT domain and its protocols ((Zigbee & BLE ,LoRa,Modbus)
- Must be a good team player.
- Strong Communication Skills
Want to work with an established & growing IT company? Join team Benison to have the right challenges that will help you accelerate your career growth to the next level, faster!
Benison Technologies was started in 2011 with a mission to revolutionize the silicon industry in India, with a host of amazing big clients like Google, Cisco, McAfee, Intel, and so on, you get to experience the best of both worlds. If you consider yourself an engineer who is capable to join our ever-growing team, then this is the right opportunity for you:
Why Benison Tech?
We have a partial acquisition from one of the biggest names in the world (well we can’t name them thanks to confidentiality) it’s one of the FAANG companies, and you can “Google” it if you like.
Oh! & one more thing, this did not happen by accident, our team put a ton of efforts to turn this gigantic dream into a reality.
Benison Tech has a consistent history of demonstrating growth through innovation time and again.
We don’t stop there, we then re-invest our profits back into the initiatives for the growth of our people, our culture and the company. Now enough with us, let’s talk about the job roles & responsibilities:
What you will be working on:
- You will be working on the next generation network security products, on various public clouds.
- In addition to development, you will also get your hands involved in the architectural changes while fixing the legacy issues.
- Planning, designing, integration for network security platforms.
- Key contributor for developing product strategies and features.
- You will work on hardcore data networking/forwarding areas while acquiring in depth knowledge in DPDK and VPP.
Here are some technical skills required:
- Programming languages : C/C++
- Work exp on DPDK and packet forwarding area.
- Good understanding of Linux Kernel, Networking stack in the kernel.
- Exposure to clouds like AWS, GCP is a big plus.
- Understanding/Exposure to VPP is a big plus.
- Strong in packet forwarding, Tunneling (IPsec, GRE, VxLAN) etc.
What we expect from you:
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Design, Develop & test the various features in dpdk, VPP based system Interact with the customer to help in defining the features, execute and deliver them
- Mentor the junior team members.
- Participate in code-reviews and ensure the quality of deliverables.
If the above fits your skill-sets and tickles your interest then read below about the additional benefits that our company offers to talented folks like you:
Work Culture and Benefits
- Competitive salary and benefits package
(H1-B which means a chance to work onsite out of India)
- A culture focused on talent development where you get promoted within the quarterly cycle of your anniversary.
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge & challenging technologies including legacy tech.
- Open cafeteria to grab some munchies while you work, we make sure the space feels like your second home, you can also wear pyjamas if you like.
- Employee engagement initiatives such as project parties, flexible work hours, and long service awards, team bonding activities within the company, extra learning and personal development trainings, because why stop your learning at one thing!
- Insurance coverage: Group term life, personal accident, and Mediclaim hospitalization for self, spouse, two children, and your parents. (With some of the best insurance partners in India)
- Enjoy collaborative innovation (each members gets to innovate & think out of the box), along with highly experienced team managers who maintain diversity and work-life well-being.
- And of course, you get to work on projects from some of the most recognised brands within the networking and security space of the world, unlocking global opportunities to learn, grow & contribute in a way that is truly impactful yet purposeful at the same time.
Still not satisfied, and want more proof?
Head to our website https://benisontech.com to learn more.
• Make decisions and resolve issues regarding objectives and operations of the fleet assets
in the database management area to meet business objectives.
• Prepare reports on database scalability and capacity planning as needed.
• Lead team to achieve objectives.
• Interpret and develop policies and procedures for functions with low to moderate complexity within scope of responsibility.
• Mentor and guide talent development of direct reports and assist in hiring talent.
• Work closely with the product development team from the design phase of application & throughout their Agile development journey, the future enhancements & releases
• Participate in the application stress/load test & proactively identify & resolve the DB performance (batch/OLTP) issues that can potentially breach the SLA’s when the code
moves to production
• Highlight the new DB features to the product teams that could be used in the application as future enhancements & releases
• Support the Database Migration, Upgrades as part of Technology Life Cycle Management to be compliant with organization standards
• Provide DB Capacity Analysis & provide insights to product teams on future storage & hardware requirements based on the current data growth & overall performance
• Identify aging data, propose/develop/implement data archiving, purging & partitioning solutions to manage the data growth
• Handling Database/Schema Refreshes for the lower database environments
• Understand the RTO/RPO requirements for the application & databases to define the database backup and restore policy
• Managing Database Security Audit violations & resolving them
• DB User/Access/Roles management
• Troubleshooting & fixing production DB/SQL performance issues
• Providing Oncall support, working with vendor on DB issues, bugs & provide solution
• Schedule and Co-ordinate various maintenance activities with Support teams.
• Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including more experienced
• Work on any new DB technology/new-features, POC requirements from application team
• Help the application team in migrating their databases to public cloud (AWS).
• Establish performance standards, evaluate performance, train, and mentor team.
• Evaluate the database configuration and processes according to established policies and procedures of the organization.
• Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement and risk control development.
• 6+ years of DBA experience on SQL or NoSQL DB with performance Tuning
• 4+ years of experience in managing other databases like MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgresDB & RDS on AWS.
• Hands on experience with NoSQL/Document databases and their administration.
• Experience on automation using any programming or scripting language.
• Should have at least one RDBMS certification.
• Hands on experience with Always on and High availability DBs.
• Hands on with SQL and NoSQL Database.
• Excellent understanding of the MongoDB installation, configuration, maintenance, security and audit logging.
• Experience with performance tuning and managing 1TB of Data
• Experience in backup/recovery procedures.
• Good understanding on Access Methods, Joins, different Indexes & its usage, Index scans, interpreting EXECUTION PLANS, Table/Index Statistics, Histograms, wait events etc
• Strong on PL/SQL Programming.
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Problem-solving and good analytical skills
• Communication, teamwork and negotiation skills
• Ability to work in tight deadlines under pressure
• Flexible and adaptable to changing business/technology requirements
• A sense of ownership that drives quality in everything you do
• A forward-looking attitude that keeps you aware of the latest in database & cloud technology space.
• AWS/Azure/OCI cloud Certified
• Working experience on Snowflake Cloud Datawarehouse DB
• Python Programming for Automation for building dashboards
• Basic knowledge on Tableau/PowerBI for reporting.
• Finished Bachelors or Masters in Software Engineering.
• Preferred: BE/ B. Tech. / MCA / MSc. / BSc
- Implementing Active Directory Infrastructure
- Expertise on Windows Infrastructure components integration like DNS, DHCP etc.
- Assess Domain Controllers, Domain Architecture, Centralized Migrations, GPO Designs, Windows DNS/DHCP Management and Forest Level Trust Architecture
- Cloud Service integration with Active Directory including Amazon Web Services and Azure Active Directory Services
- Multi Forest/Domain Active Directory and DNS migration
- In depth knowledge of AD Site Topology, OU’s Structure, Group Policies, NTP, LDAP and implementation and AD components
- Good knowledge on AD Security and identity principals
- Strong integration experience of ADFS and integration with the on-prem Active Directory
A Network & Server Admin at Rubico will have an essential role in administering and managing the company’s local area network and cloud-based hostings.
The Network & Server Admin will require troubleshooting, cloud hosting related technical issues, in addition to providing hardware and software support and solutions to employees as well as clients. It also requires a good understanding of Linux.
- 1+ years of experience working on cloud hosting environments. AWS environment with good understanding and knowledge
- Have a good understanding of managing systems and services on cloud providers like AWS or GCP
- Sound understanding of working on different Linux distributions like Ubuntu, Centos, Debian, etc
- Good understanding of web servers (Apache, Nginx, etc), SQL databases & PHP/Node.js/Python installation as well as configuration
- Command-line tools knowledge (ex. SSH, Bash)
- Experience in any scripting language (Bash scripting, python etc)
- 1+ years experience in networking including LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi, Router/Firewall Management, etc.
- The candidate should be proficient in troubleshooting OS and network-related issues with good interpersonal communication skills and good presentation skills.
- Thorough understanding of Windows, Linux, and macOS desktop environments.
Good to Have Skills
- Experience and knowledge of managing Linux-based hosting servers (Ex. AWS EC2 instances).
- Basic understanding of DevOps concepts can be a plus
- Experience/Knowledge of Monitoring Services for hosted systems.
- Should be proactive with managing and defining options in a cloud environment.
- DNS management experience.
- Development experience using LAMP architecture.
- Code Repositories Management (Ex. Git).
- G Suite Management.
- Working experience in managing Unifi Controllers and Ubiquiti routers.
- IPv6 networking experience.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Troubleshoot desktop computer issues: Identify, investigate and resolve problems in the quickest way possible.
- Look after a firewall and content filter.
- Handle all the server roles such as DNS, Web Server, Database Server, etc.
- Manage cloud hosting servers, and services installed on those servers.
- Communicate with cloud hosting support for technical queries.
- Work on hosting servers to create/update sites and install new software/services.
- Manage and control server(s) via SSH.
- Configure file permissions for various websites.
- Maintain prevention plans to keep websites secure from hacking attempts.
- Look after all network/server-related tasks and regularly come up with strategies for improvement.
- Regular documentation on server and network policies and protocols.
- Create and maintain all databases required for development, testing, and 24x7 production usage. Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience in MySQL and MongoDB and InnoDB clusters.
- Expertise in MongoDB, MySQL backup, restore, replication will be
- Hands-on Experience in database backup, partial restore, data recovery, upgrades, and migrations
- Experience using AWS RDS, DMS, and CloudWatch·Excellent hands-on experience in Database installs, upgrades, replication setup, backup, and recovery.
- Experience in using database-monitoring tools.
- Should be good at performance tuning and capacity planning.
- Should be good at providing high availability and disaster recovery solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Knowledge of NoSQL stores (MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, etc) is a plus.
- Monitors alerting tools and also handles escalated incidents from Helpdesk, Desk Side Team (Desktop Support), Network Team and end users.
- Triages alerts as they come in and action appropriately
- Respond to common alerts in a consistent and repeatable manner from multiple alerting sources
- Responsible for triage of C2 alerts, Phishing attempts & AV Alerts and botnets which will make up the majority of the day to day threats
- Provide escalations of unknown threats to Level 2
- Identify security events and trigger the call list / distribution list.
Skills and Experience
- Understanding security policy and compliance considerations
- Possess solid understanding of enterprise grade technologies including operating systems, databases and web applications.
- Ability to read and understand system data including security event logs, system logs, application logs, and device logs, etc.
- Demonstrate capabilities for network traffic analysis for identifying any developing patterns.
- Network infrastructure knowledge.
- Knowhow of diverse device configurations and underlying principles
- Security configuration knowledge
- Experience of data management and inherent considerations including privacy laws, data protection laws, etc.
- Experience of working in high performing teams and understand the dynamics of teamwork in a SOC environment.
- Experience of performing vulnerability scans in a professional environment is preferable.
- Tenable Nessus
- FIRY EYE HX
- ISO27K (Preferred)
Hands on experience on VMware vSphere, Horizon, UEM & Appstack
Installation Experience in HCI (VMware vSAN, VxRail, Cisco HyperFlex, Nutanix etc.,)
Knowledge on Networking
experience in supporting customers based on the ticket assignment.
Troubleshooting knowledge on all the above technologies.
Good Learning capabilities and enthusiasm in enabling on new technologies.