- Provide Voice and Remote terminal support for Level 1/2 backup and restore Issues and submit stars tickets
- Configuration, Troubleshooting and assisting setup of backup Environment.
- Follow the Alert Management Strategy for category Level 1/2 on various system/server alerts received every day
- First and second level troubleshooting of the backup and restore issues
- Update & Maintain Pertinent technical and Operational Documentation
- Open support cases and work with vendors such as Oracle / IBM and Symantec/Iron Mountain to provide necessary logs/information on issues raised by
- Coordinate fix of H/W issues with vendors on backup servers following Hardware management processes and procedures
- Working with tape library teams on tape management
- Installation and configuration of backup software on servers and clients.
- Checking the failed backups for the day and rerunning them to meet SLA
- Setting up or Assisting in LAB/Dev machine needs for test purpose etc
- Requesting tapes from offsite location to facilitate restore
- Housekeeping of User or System Environment (Ex: work on heavy hitters and try to validate the exclude list etc)
- Work on RPO ( Recovery Point Objective ) and failure reports
- Backup policies and storage media management
- Daily operational checklists
- Notifications to a Group of Users or IT Admins mailing list
- Work on Change management windows
- Generate multiple reports and metrics as required for operations and planning
- Strive for improvement in operational and business value.
Greetings for the day !!!
We are hiring "Technical Support L2 - Partner Engagement" for one of the international MNC specialized into Hardware & Networking based @ Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore !!!
Position: Technical Support L2
Qualifications: Any graduate/Diploma
Experience: 2+ yrs
- Troubleshoot Microsoft Office Products (O365)
- Windows 10 desktop issues
- Windows updates and driver issues
- Basic concepts of networking
- Web Browser Troubleshooting
- RingCentral Phone Systems
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Customer Service
- Outlook Troubleshooting.
- Third party application installation and troubleshooting (using reference guide)
Candidate needs to have exposure to interacting with International clients – eg US, UK, Australia, Canada etc, and excellent communication skills.
Shifts –Rotational – US/Night Shifts
(Candidate will be required to work in US/Night shifts, we will not be able to commit on shift timings, since shift timings will be dependent on the preferences of the client)
Location – Position can be based out of Pune, Mumbai or Bangalore – however interviews will happen at Mumbai location.
Notice period – Max 60 days
Interview Mode: Face to Face on 20th August 2022
- 8-13 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of software design, testing and development practices
- Must have hands on experience in Q/KDB+.
- Good knowledge of Python, Java, C++, Shell Script(any one)
- Good knowledge on SQL/PLSQL and databases (any RDBMS)
- Have experience on using Git/Bit bucket
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work under pressure, with minimal supervision, and in a team environment
- Detail-oriented and with strong organizational skills
Designation- L1 Tech Support
Location – Kharghar
Experience - 2 to 5 years
L1 Tech Support: BE/Btech only.
- Must have minimum 2-3 years of support Experience on Financial transactions system
- Monitor and verify program execution, identification and communication of processing variances(e.g. run time, record counts, etc.) and potential issues
- Manage Production alerts and take necessary action as per the run-book
- Creation of incident tickets, and follow-up until closure as per Standard Operational Procedure
- Maintain and adhere production schedules to include ad-hoc requests
- Stopping and starting system processes
- Troubleshoot failures and determine best course of action
- Internal Stakeholder communications with respect to the daily production cycles
- Documenting all Operational activities (Known Error Database, reports, Troubleshooting steps, Operation manual, important mail communications)
- SLA Adherence.
- Good Understanding of SQL and scheduling.
- Familiarity/Experience with UNIX, LINUX, Windows environments
- Familiarity with scheduling and job monitoring tools
- Must be able to do work in all 3 shifts (morning/afternoon/night
If interested, kindly share updated resume, current CTC and Expected CTC.
Experience level: Minimum 10 years
This role would be leading the DBA teams of multiple experience level DBAs for a mix of – Teradata, Oracle and SQL.
Minimum 10 years of relevant Database and Datawarehouse experience.
Hands on experience of administrating Teradata.
Leading the performance analysis, capacity planning and supporting the batchops and users with their jobs.
Drive implementation of standards and best practices to optimize database utilization and availability.
Hands on with AWS Cloud infrastructure services such as EC2, S3 and network services.
Proficient in Linux system administration relevant to Teradata management.
Teradata Specific (Mandatory)
Manage and Operate 24x7 production as well as development databases to ensure maximum availability of system resources.
Responsible for operational activities of a Database Administrator such as System monitoring, User Management, Space Management, Troubleshooting, and Batch/user support.
Perform DBA related tasks in key areas of Performance Management & Reporting, workload management using TASM.
Manage Production/Development databases in areas like Capacity Planning, Performance Monitoring & Tuning, Strategies Defined for Backup/Recovery Techniques, Space/ User/ Security management along With Problem determination and resolution.
Experience with Teradata Workload management & monitoring and query optimization.
Expertise with system monitoring using viewpoint and logs.
Proficient in analysing the performance and optimizing at different levels.
Ability to create advanced system-level capacity reports as well as root cause analysis.
Oracle Specific (Optional)
Database Administration Installation of Oracle software on Unix/Linux platform.
Database Lifecycle Management - Database creation, setup decommissioning.
Database event alert monitoring, space management, user management.
Database upgrades migrations, cloning.
Database backup restore recovery using RMAN.
Setup and maintain High-Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions.
Proficient in Standby and Data Guard technology.
Hands on with the OEM CC.
- Teradata Vantage Certified Administrator
Required Skills: GSM, Linux, Networking, infrastructure, VOIP, PHP, Perl, SIP, troubleshooting, Python,HTML
- 5+ years of solid experience as an Asterisk Developer
- Must be proficient at developing software using a scripting language. A distinct advantage if you have experience using Python
- Sound knowledge of Asterisk Installation, Configuration, Dialplan, Call troubleshooting (SIP, ISDN)
- Solid experience of working With Linux Operating Systems
- Good understanding of VoIP, SIP, SS7.
Established in 2009, Ashnik is a leading open-source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, headquartered in Singapore. We enable digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting, and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises in the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open-source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data platform, Cloud and Web acceleration and IT modernization. We represent EDB, Pentaho, Docker, Couchbase, MongoDB, Elastic, NGINX, Sysdig, Redis Labs, Confluent, and HashiCorp as their key partners in the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
Ashnik is looking for talented and passionate people to be part of the team for an upcoming project at client location.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Preferably have a working experience of 4 Years and more , on production PostgreSQL DBs.
- Experience of working in a production support environment
- Engineering or Equivalent degree
- Passion for open-source technologies is desired
- Install & Configure PostgreSQL, Enterprise DB
- Technical capabilities PostgreSQL 9.x, 10.x, 11.x
- Server tuning
- Troubleshooting of Database issues
- Linux Shell Scripting
- Install, Configure and maintain Fail Over mechanism
- Backup - Restoration, Point in time database recovery
- A demonstrable ability to articulate and sell the benefits of modern platforms, software and technologies.
- A real passion for being curious and a continuous learner. You are someone that invests in yourself as much as you invest in your professional relationships.
- Monitoring database performance
- Optimizing Queries and handle escalations
- Analyse and assess the impact and risk of low to medium risk changes on high profile production databases
- Implement security features
- DR implementation and switch over
LOCATION: Bangalore and Mumbai
• Provides remote planning (design), implementation and/or administrative support on Dell server and storage products involving software. • Performs initial installation, implementation, customization, integration and outline orientation for the customer. • Works closely with other Dell teams, account team and Customer.
Essential Skill Requirements: • Understanding of compute environment eco system • Dell PowerEdge Servers & modular server – planning, implementation and/or administrative • Dell Power Vault – MD / ME4 series storage planning, implementation and/or administrative • Dell Storage – NX, SC Series storage planning, implementation • Experience with basic network switch technologies (Ethernet, Fibre Channel) IP networking and L2 switches. • Operating system installation and configuration: o Windows Server (inclusive of Hyper-V clustering) o VMWare ESXi and virtualization o Red hat Linux • Possesses file, P2V and/or V2V migration experience will have an added advantage.
Desirable Requirements: • Customer Service skill. • Stakeholder management. • Possess excellent problem solving, communication and organizational skills • Flexibility, dependability and have excellent time management skills • Good presentation skills • Analytical, articulate, results-oriented and able to provide excellent follow-ups. • Strong technical aptitude. • Ability to multi-task and influence others to achieve results. • Possesses Professional certification from Cisco/VMWare/Microsoft/Red Hat/Cloud will have an added advantage.