- B.E/B.Tech or any relevant Masters degree from reputed college
- 2 to 4 years of experience with Java / J2EE application development stack
- Experience with: Spring framework(Core, JPA, Security, Boot), Hibernate, Secure APIs using JWT/OAUTH
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts
- Proficient understanding of code quality standards
- Solid experience in design, coding, unit testing and debugging
Good to have: Optional
- Working experience with microservices, sonar, docker, K8s, jenkins
- Knowledge of AWS cloud
About bob eprocure solutions private limited
Our products are transforming procurement operations in 130+ customer’s sites across 250 + market segments in Asia, Africa, & US.
With a philosophy to help customers strengthen their procurement strategies with precise procurement tools, we offer a comprehensive portfolio of products that encompass the complete gamut of Procurement Operations, enabling all stakeholders – Buyers, Suppliers, Legal, and, Finance collaborate and align their processes to their business needs.
Requirements: Job Description
At Embibe, we have just one mission - to truly personalize education. Because every child deserves it. This has led us to embark on this noblest of journeys to deliver life and learning outcomes for every student! Rooted in consumer behavior, we are leveraging AI and Data Science to deliver personalized achievement journeys for every student.
We are a tribe of intellectually fierce people from diverse backgrounds, focused on building cutting-edge products that empower everyone in the education ecosystem - students, teachers, educational institutes and parents. We enable a deeper understanding of student behavior, their strengths and weaknesses through analysis at a granular level. It is this shared vision of democratizing and personalizing education that unites us all.
Embibe is powered by AI and data science algorithms, using these contents being recommended across platforms and millions of learning outcomes delivered to students. Since its inception, millions of students have used the imbibe platform for learning concepts and outcomes. Academic users have spent 52mins on average with an average of 3 sessions daily. Embibe has been launched for 12 languages across India with support for 361 Exams (English), and 120 Exams (Hindi) for K6-K12 having 22.6L+ Qs and 58k+ Tests, 29k videos, 50k+ 3D assets. Embibe is the world's largest live online public sector implementation in edtech for test preparation, NTA app which is powered by Embibe has 3.1Mn+ downloads, and 14.3Mn hours spent by users with total 13.4Mn sessions and 1.64Bn attempts.SchoolApp is currently being used by 1000s of schools across India and we are planning to scale it to 100Mn students with 1Mn schools with 10Mn teachers in the period of the next 3yrs.
We are looking for a Software Engineer across levels who have ever contributed to any large-scale systems be it content platform e.g. Quora/Medium, streaming platform e.g. Netflix or Hotstar, activity log system e.g. Twitter feeds or payment systems like Razorpay to name a few. I/O, Read-Writes, DB connections, Distributed Locking, Memory, Bandwidth, High Throughput, Low Latency and minimal CPU cycles excite you!! You are deep thinkers and can bring ideas to the table, before starting writing the code!!
Interested? We'd love to hear from you.
Who are you?
● 2-14yrs years of relevant large-scale product company experience ideally in a fast-moving B2C/B2B environment.
● Programming. Proficiency in object-oriented and multi-threaded programming in at least one of the following languages: Java, Python,React.js, Node.js, Next.js, PHP, Golang etc.
● Deep understanding & experience of high-performance web-scale & real-time response systems, and large scale distributed systems.
● CS Fundamentals – exposure to a wide variety of problem spaces, Good in Data Structures and Algorithms Design, Problem Solving.
● Open source contributors and can do quick POC of technologies will catch our eyes.
● Expertise in designing, implementing and operating distributed Systems architectures and concepts, especially on public cloud infrastructure (AWS/Azure)
● Demonstrated expertise in applying systems patterns (e.g., Client-server, N-tier, Master/Slave, MVC) and API constructions (e.g., Swagger, OpenAPI).
● Experience in a high-availability 24/7 environment (cloud platforms are a plus). Expertise should include several of the following:
○ High-performance,up-time (99.999%) and self-recoverable systems.
○ Control, orchestration and automation platforms leveraging containers or VMs. ○ RPC frameworks (e.g., Protobuf/gRPC, Thrift, Bond)
● Experience with one or more Data Stores like (MySql, Postgres ) and NoSQL DataStores ( Mongo, Cassandra, Scylladb, Hbase, Redis, Aerospike etc.).
● Experience with Agile software development, TDD, and Continuous Integration. ● Experience in building Web/RESTFul/GraphQL services.
● Sound knowledge of *Nix, ORM(Hibernate, JPA), Spring ecosystem, Messaging platforms like Kafka/RMQ, build framework like Maven/Gradle etc.
● Very strong system design and object-oriented skills with a nifty ability to craft clean interfaces and operate at the right levels of abstraction.
● Solid coding skills with the ability to drive teams through massive refactoring exercises & improve coding standards across large code bases.
● Deep knowledge, understanding & experience of working with a large variety of multi-tier architectures. Awareness of pitfalls & use cases for a large variety of solutions. ● Exposure to complete product development cycles – from inception to production to scaling up, supporting new requirements, and re-architectures.
● Having experience building web infrastructure in cloud environments (such as AWS or Azure/GCP) is a plus. You understand and are always excited about learning new e.g.docker, Kubernetes.
● Education. M.Tech/M.Eng in Computer Science/Engineering or B.Tech/B.E in the same disciplines with equivalent years of experience would be a plus.
We'd particularly love it if:
● You’re a steward for engineering quality, reliability, scalability, availability, maintainability, flexibility habits and mindset in the organization under your purview, You know SOLID,12 factor App and Design Principles which you can apply or help the team in applying as needed. You can assure that our architectures are consistent with industry best practices. ● Version control tools like Git, SVN etc are good to have.
● Gather, understand, and prioritize requirements, research potential solutions, rapidly build prototypes, and distill and communicate what was learned, expected risks, resources & security concerns.
● Mentoring more junior engineers to instill engineering best practices and driving high standards in documentation, code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions and strategy roadmap development.
● Actively participate in development along with team members - creating modules & systems that can then be treated as a working reflection of the best practices.
● Set the vision of the domain architecture and technology stack for technology in your organization, You understand LLD and HLD.
● Be an evangelist for technology - drive a culture of curiosity and active debate around technology in your organization.
● Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools, and drive adoption while measuring yourself on the impact you are able to create.
Note: We just use degrees to measure the Temperature!!
We are looking for a NodeJS Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of multiple web apps. Your primary focus will be the development of webservices, backend and their development & integration with frontend services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, creating quality products, and attention to detail on writing code is essential.
Your job role can also include client projects where your day-to-day tasks will be managed by our clients. In such cases, your commitment to time and ethics overall is of utmost importance.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable NodeJS code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
Strong knowledge of NodeJS is mandatory.
Knowledge of ReactJS is big bonus
Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
Strong knowledge of coding conventions, patterns, and best practices.
Knowledge of the open-source Laravel/Django ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks will be a plus point
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Familiarity with continuous integration.
Knowledge of mobile or other technologies, an added advantage.
Involvement in the full software development life cycle within broadly defined parameters and providing software solutions keeping into consideration the software quality needs Design and defining the interaction between the different component pieces Write efficient code based on brief given by team lead. Fast prototyping of proof-of concept features / application based on brief. Develop and maintain new features on Java stack Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments Work closely with the peers and Leads to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development Build software solutions for complex problems. Compliance with build/release and configuration management process Responsibility to develop unit test cases for his/her project module. Execution of appropriate quality plans ,project plans ,test strategies and processes for development activities in concern with business and project management effort
Looking for someone with 6+ years of exp and has worked on scalable systems and has good understanding of architecting systems with Redis, Elasticsearch and Kafka.
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer with good product development experience to join our founding engineering team.
👋 Hi! We are Threado
At Threado, we are building the future of community experience for businesses. Community-led growth is the most sustainable way to build businesses and we want to help drive this shift in the years to come. We are a seed stage product-led startup building the best-in-class community management platform for community professionals across the globe.
Threado was founded by Pramod Rao and Abhishek Nalin. Prior to Threado, Pramod was a founding team member and VP, Marketing at Zomato. He comes with a decade of experience in community building and user growth. Abhishek was the Director of Engineering at BillTrim and CTO at Smart Audit. He has years of experience in engineering design, architecture and building SaaS products.
⛰Welcome to ground zero!
"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step." - Lao Tzu
You'll be joining us at the early stages of our journey. We are a small, fun and passionate team with an ambition to build the next generation of community infrastructure. If you love technology, enabling engaging social experiences, and are interested in building a product for the global market, you are one of us. Join us in the journey ahead!
🛠What can you expect at Threado?
You'll be involved in:
- Shaping the APIs integrations marketplace and designing and developing solutions on top of APIs.
- Taking a business problem, coming up with solutions, leading the technical design and implementation of the solution.
- Writing clean, maintainable and reusable code along with test cases.
- Mentoring junior developers.
🥷 We are looking for:
- Proficient with Java. Good understanding of Spring framework.
- Good understanding of SQL (MySQL or PostgreSQL). Experience with No-SQL (Cassandra, MongoDB, DynamoDB) will be a plus.
- Experience in server-side services using Redis, Elasticsearch, Kafka will be a plus. Working experience of Microservices would be a plus.
- Experience with AWS stack. Experience with CI/CD processes.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field with 4+ years of experience in software development.
💭 Parting thoughts on why Threado:
- Opportunity to join a small passionate team in the early days of building a global SaaS business out of India
- Take the path less traveled, have fun building and enjoy the learning journey
You will break down business opportunities and problems into software solutions. You will work closely with the CTO to help product and marketing stakeholders distill the product vision and roadmap, into a technology vision. You will be responsible for the evolution of an already bleeding-edge highly distributed systems at the back-end, and would need to work withfront-end architects to come up with the best user experience for the gaming platform. You will be required to make decisions quickly, and work under strict timelines. You would lead technology strategy through analysis of market trends and product requirements. You would help set coding guidelines and help bring the most modern tools to keep engineering processes most efficient.
● B.E/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
● 10+ years or more of progressive software technology experience with at least 3 years
in an architectural role.
● Completely hands on with technology and architecture. Start-up experience is a huge
● Ability to quickly prototype and demonstrate technology value adds and educate + drive
adoption within the extended technology team
● Excellent and robust understanding of scalable product system architecture(s),
platforms and core technologies
● Demonstrated problem-solving and leadership skills to pursue correct engineering
process in adverse conditions. Ability to embrace and demonstrate leadership beyond
● Work with engineering leadership to setup and manage processes.
● Track record of thought leadership and out of the box thinking in the technology arena.
● Ability to work efficiently in an entrepreneurial and in a start-up environment
● Deep and hands on knowledge of some of these technologies - MySQL, NodeJS,
message brokers such as Kafka/RabbitMQ, NoSQL datastore such as Mongo, Cassandra,
Arango, distributed caches such as Redis/memcached, container technology such as
Docker and Kubernetes etc.
● Great proficiency in distributed systems design, with an ability to make the right
trade-offs for creating future-proof solutions.
● Building quick PoCs and full-fledged solutions with various AWS managed services would
be a big plus.
at Accion Labs
Tech Stack: FE: ReractJS, Mobile Programming: React Native, BE: GoLang, Cloud: AWS
No.Of Positions: 10
At least 1-2 years of experience with Golang, over all IT Experience should be over 4 years. Independent Contributor role Have expertise in implementing micro services (using tools and technologies for messaging, RPC, containerization, etc.) Experience working with SQL/NoSQL databases, ability to write complex queries and optimize them Golang Libraries knowledge good to have: Gorm, Gin, Viper, AMQP, validator, etc
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- Degree in computer science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.