- Full stack system development
- Technical risk assessment and estimation
- Technical investigation/research, assessment, and recommendation
- Providing solutions and preparing proof-of-concept for technical proposals and demonstrations
- Product maintenance and support
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or any course related to Information Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- 3+ years experience in product development
- 3+ years experience in agile product development methodology/process
- 3+ years of Java development experience
- 3+ years experience on SQL / MySQL (Oracle is a plus)
- 3+ years experience on Spring Framework / Spring boot / Spring MVC / Hibernate
- Experience in JUnit
Knowledge in :
- REST Concepts
- VCS - Git
- Excellent programming and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Fast learner, detail-oriented
- Able to work under pressure
- Self-managing and able to collaborate with offsite team members
- Can render extra hours whenever necessary.
We don't blindly chase after the trendiest technologies, but we strive to use the best ones for the job at hand. That means we try to achieve a good balance between proven tech while continuously evaluating and modernizing our stack as new techniques, libraries, and frameworks come out.
Training: After a rigorous training program of up to one month, you'll immediately get to work on one of our projects. We're working on mission-critical government systems or commercial products that are levelling up the way the world does business.
- Strictly 3+ years of Experience in software development
- Immediate to a month notice
- Should have experience working in Enterprise level applications/ Enterprise software products.
Interview Process :
1. Online exam
2. Technical Panel Interview
3. HR Interview
4. Final Offer / Joining
Hiring Condition: Successful completion of background checking will be required as a condition of hire
About Convene India Pvt Ltd
We are looking for Java Fullstack Developer to work on
Shipping & Logistic SAAS Application. We are a small team of passionate and productive developers both in USA & India.
We are looking to expand our team and looking to hire Engineers with the right skill set, who would like to spend a long duration with the company, learn the product in and out and grow with the company.
Great if you also have working experience or understanding of Gradle, Grails, Groovy etc.
The candidate should be a confident problem-solver and passionate about delivering quality results.
The candidate must be good at English communication as we daily interact with our International Teammates.
We are located in Pune and looking for Java Fullstack Developers from all over India, who can work remotely, but still, be an integral part of the team.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products. Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team.
Ultimately, you’ll build highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs.
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
Requirements and skills
- Work experience as a Python Developer
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Looking for someone who can take care of all the server-related works, their security, can handle code versions through GitHub, handle the server logs, loads with automated tools.
Hassle-free deploying the code on servers with automated scripts. Should have provision to manage the server downtime efficiently during deployment time on production environment. Only privileged candidates can access the code and servers with a restricted IP address.
- Serve as a point of cross-functional contact and expertise, providing support to development and QA teams for the build and release process in all environments.
- Provide emergency support for critical issues, research possible cause, and provide solutions.
- Aid DevOps team in the maintenance of existing automated deployment operations as well as the advancement of desired state automated CI-CD Pipelines
- Documents build and deployment process for assigned product and/or tools
- Aid Infrastructure team in the implementation of new resources used by the development, test, and production environments.
- Maintain awareness of best-in-class tools, languages, and practices related to development operations.
- Provides instructions to Infrastructure, Development and Test teams to aid in product development life cycle.
- Participate in discussions regarding new product development and product enhancements.
- 2. Requirements
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
- Configuration and managing databases such as MySQL, MongoDB
- Excellent troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
- Great Experience with public cloud platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), or Microsoft Azure.
- Must have implementation experience with TLS/SSL, public private key cryptography, how certificates work, and mutual authentication
- Should have deal with IP addressing, firewalls, open ports, DNS & DHCP
Desirable: Capable of designing any responsive UI; Rational problem-solving approach
- MERN Stack
- Laravel + Vue.js
- Realtime application using Pusher/similar services
- Must be familiar with using mostly used design patterns
- Good knowledge of inheritance, use of a single source of truth
- Familiarity with databases MySQL, Redis, MongoDB web servers like Apache and Nginx
- Must have experience of GitHub or GitLab
- Ability to write testable codes and knowledge of CI/CD is a plus
- Excellent problem solving and debugging Skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Working Knowledge with Cloud will be an added advantage
- Quick learner
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Should be cooperative with colleagues as well as keen to learn new things.
- Work with development teams and product managers to implement software solutions
- Design client-server architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Must have efficient troubleshooting, debug skills
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Should have the ability to train and mentor fellow associates and trainees
- BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent
- Cloud app development experience
- Strong NodeJs and ReactJS experience
- Advanced knowledge of NodeJS and relational databases
- Understanding of APIs, pagination, searching, sorting
- Experience with building, modifying and extending API endpoints (REST or
GraphQL) for data retrieval and persistence.
- Creating high performance UI etc.
- Experience with SQL and NOSQL databases
- Experience with the full software development life cycle, including requirements
collection, design, implementation, testing, and operational support.
- Experience with scrum or other agile software development methodology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, teamwork, decision making and
- Min 3 year experience
- Not more than 15 year experience.
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically
clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12
PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here
because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period
Experience Level – 2 to 8 years
Application Developement, If needed making bugfixes, hotfixes, Junit.
Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot & Spring Data JPA, Junit
Angular 8+, React, GIT
Jenkins, bamboo, puppet, chef
Other technical skills (Nice to have)
Strong communication (German/English)
- Manage a team of talented engineers and oversee daily execution
- Work with product managers in planning sprints and task estimation
- Remove roadblocks for teams and increase delivery velocity
- Provide technical leadership to the team
- Be Technical SME in client meetings
- Be a stickler for code quality, test coverage
- Coach and grow engineering team
To be successful in this role, you need to have/be:
- Proven track record in managing engineering teams and delivering quality products.
- Experience in Ruby on Rails, React JS tech stacks
- Experience in building high performance web applications/APIs
- Top notch analytical/problem solving/debugging skills
- Should have proven ability to build, lead and develop a team
- Strong communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate needs as well as provide the team with a clear overview of the priorities
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational, and written skills
- At least 3+ years’ experience into web front end/full stack development
- In depth knowledge and working experience in full stack development, for example in Node JS and Mongo DB based implementations as a MEAN stack dev
- Experience implementing applications using Sails.JS, Angular or ExpressJS frameworks
- Have hands on knowledge in database technologies, preferable NoSQL databases, such as, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.
- Experience with design patterns and building applications from scratch is a plus
- Thorough understanding and exposure to API integrations, especially RESTful-based web services in JSON
- Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (bitbucket, Git etc).