Required Qualifications and Skills:
- 3-5 years of work experience in the development background, with at least 2 years experience in Java, Spring, Sprint Boot, Hibernate or JPA, MySQL, Oracle, Spring MVC.
- B.E. degree in Computer Science, Graduate in Software Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in Core JAVA, Spring, Spring Boot Frameworks.
- Experience with ORM's like Hibernate.
- Knowledge of Cloud AWS.
- Experience in any Messaging Queue e.g. Apache Kafka, ActiveMQ, etc.
- Experience on Web services with REST and SOAP.
- Experience working on tool set like Eclipse IDE, SQL clients.
- Experience using application server like Jboss, TomCat, Wildfly, glassfish.
- Experience in using tools like SOAP UI, POSTMAN
- Ability to write SQL queries to fetch data.
- Knowledge of Micro services, Redis Cache and Mongo DB (or any other NoSQL) is good to have
About Future Group India
Rewrite Rules, Retain Values – this simple idea has been at the core of our business since the inception of Future Group. Today, a wide portfolio of brands in food, FMCG and fashion, complement the country’s pioneering modern retail networks.
Future Group’s food value chain operates with its nation-wide network, reaching the smallest towns and cities with its sourcing and manufacturing units, and integrated distribution systems. Tasty Treat, Golden Harvest, Karmiq, Kara, Sunkist, ThinkSkin, Mother Earth, Kosh, Nilgiris are among the leading brands from the Future Group.
In fashion, our manufacturing facilities produce garments designed and sourced by a talented team of trend-spotters, designers and merchandizers. Brands like Lee Cooper, John Miller, CoverStory, Indigo Nation, Scullers, Knighthood, DJ&C, Bare, UMM, and Ancestry are some of our key brands.
Tathastu, the next generation innovation labs is Future Group’s initiative to provide a new-age retail experience - combining the physical with digital and enhancing it with data. We are creating next generation consumer interactions by combining AI/ML, Data Science and emerging technologies with consumer platforms.
The flagship retail brand Big Bazaar is ranked among the most valuable Indian brands (Interbrand), and among the most trusted brands (Nielsen). Leading department store network, Central, smart prices retailer, Brand Factory, and popular fashion destination FBB are also a part of the group, along with a growing chain of small neighbourhood stores, EasyDay and Heritage Fresh, and convenience stores WH Smith and 7-Eleven.
The E-Commerce vertical under Tathastu has developed online consumer platforms for Future Group’s portfolio of retail brands -Easy day, Big Bazaar, Central, Brand factory, aLL, Clarks, Coverstory. Backed by our network of offline stores we have built a new retail platform that merges our Online & Offline retail streams. We use data to power all our decisions across our products and build internal tools to help us scale our impact with a small closely knit team. Our wide spread store network, robust logistics and technology capabilities have made it possible to launch a ‘2-Hour Delivery Promise’ on every product across fashion, food, FMCG and home products for orders placed online through Big Bazaar mobile app and portal.
Job Description – Blueprism Developer
- Design technical specifications for RPA (Blue Prism) that meets the requirements and handled all the non functional requirements of concurrency, scalability, security requirements, restart and recovery.
- Develops and configures automation processes as per the technical design document to meet the defined requirements. Works on the coding the more complicated automations or reusable components, and delegates and mentors junior developers for the less complex components.
- Develops new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensures documentation is well maintained.
- Ensures quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing.
- Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
- Reports status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis
- Improves skills in automation products by completing automation certification.
- Mentors junior developers and performs code reviews for quality control.
Bachelor degree in Engineering / Computer Science
- 5- 8 years of IT experience and having good understanding of programming concepts. Should be from a programming background on any coding language (.Net, Java).
- Working experience in RPA for a minimum of 2 years and having project experience of a minimum 3 RPA implementations.
- Understands development methodology and lifecycle
- Should be trained on RPA tools (Blue Prism).
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented.
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills.
Role Description : Senior Java Developer
As a senior developer you will be responsible to manage the software development life cycle from planning to prioritizing to testing and release. Responsibilities includes gathering system and team product requirements, building java modules and testing features before release. Should have hands on experience developing software with agile methodologies and are ready to lead our junior developers.
Responsibilities • Contribute to all phases of development lifecycle. • Planning of API workflow. • Understanding the requirements all the teams involved and planning the development process. • Write well designed, testable, efficient code. • Prepare and produce releases of software components. • Support continuous improvements by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architecture review. • Designing, implementing, and maintaining java applications that are often high-volume and low latency. • Identify bottlenecks and bugs and advise solutions to these problems. • Develop highly scalable REST APIs to use in our applications. • Guide the team and help them in any complex situations.
Required Qualifications We are looking for individuals who are curious, excited about learning, and navigating through the uncertainties and complexities that are associated with a growing company. Some qualifications that we think would help you thrive in this role are: • Minimum 8+ Years in a Java programming. • Expert hands-on knowledge of latest technology, good exposure to web technologies and open to all technologies like Java, J2EE, Spring Boot, Microservices, Cloud computing, any DB. • Very good exposure to DevOps concepts and tools, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery. • Quick learner believes in continuous learning and acts as a catalyst for building the culture within the organization.
• Analytical thinking skills, problem solving with strong exposure to root causing tools and techniques and ability to come up with solutions in complex situations. • Familiar with various design and architectural patterns. • Bachelor/Masters of CS/IT Engineering, BCA/MCA, B Sc/M Sc in CS/IT
Preferred Qualifications • Deep insights of Java and J2EE internals such as memory management, transaction management, etc. • Skill for writing reusable Java libraries. • Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git. • Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle. • Ability to work without guidance and under tight deadlines. • Result oriented and focused on meeting deliverable timelines. • Teamwork and willingness to listen to others. • Communicate effectively • Good knowledge of microservices. • Expertise in developing enterprise level web applications and RESTful APIs using Microservices with demonstrable production-scale experience. • Strong background working with Linux/Unix environments. • Working experience in industry standard protocols related API security. • Clear understanding of web services and SOA related standards like REST/OAuth/JSON.
Location: Bengaluru/Udupi (NO WORK FROM HOME OPTION)
Notice Period: Immediate Joining or Maximum 1 Month
➔ Shiprocket is a logistics platform which connects Indian eCommerce SMBs with logistics
players to enable end-to-end solutions.
➔ Our innovative data-backed platform drives logistics efficiency, helps reduce cost,
increases sales throughput by reducing RTO and improves post order customer
engagement and experience.
➔ Our vision is to power all logistics for the direct commerce market in India including first
mile, linehaul, last mile, warehousing, cross border and O2O.
➔ What are we looking for :
➔ We are looking for engineers who are confident, self-starter is a team player with drive &
possesses deep understanding of web application development.
➔ Since with great power comes great responsibility, as a company we are extremely
happy with empowering our team members no matter what level they join us at.
➔ Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications for Shiprocket
➔ Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience
➔ Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
➔ Develop backend data services and contribute to increasing existing APIs
➔ Ability to act individually in a complex and fast paced environment
➔ Closely work with the Product and QA teams to ensure smooth delivery
➔ Participate in solution designing with Tech leads and Systems Architcts
➔ Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
➔ Coordinate with co-developers and keep project manager well informed of the status of
➔ Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
Skill Set :
➔ Expertise in Laravel, MySQL and Git
➔ Thorough in Object oriented concepts
➔ Knowledge of restful Web services
➔ Understanding of web applications
➔ Working knowledge of one or more caching, queuing systems in desirable
➔ Familiarity with AngularJs or React is a big plus
➔ Excellent problem solving
➔ Can-do attitude
➔ Excited : You will definitely be, once you meet us, so apply here, we will be happy
to give you a quick brief.
Role / Purpose - Lead Developer - API and Microservices
Must have a strong hands-on development track record building integration utilizing a variety of integration products, tools, protocols, technologies, and patterns.
- Must have an in-depth understanding of SOA/EAI/ESB concepts, SOA Governance, Event-Driven Architecture, message-based architectures, file sharing, and exchange platforms, data virtualization and caching strategies, J2EE design patterns, frameworks
- Must have experience implementing API Service architectures (SOAP, REST) using any of the market-leading API Management tools such as Apigee and frameworks such as Spring Boot for Microservices
- Should have Advanced skills in implementing API Service architectures (SOAP, REST) using any of the market-leading API Management tools such as Apigee or similar frameworks such as Spring Boot for Microservices
- Appetite to manage large-scale projects and multiple tracks
- Experience and knowhow of the e-commerce domain and retail experience are preferred
- Good communication & people managerial skills
Must know how to customize WordPress without effecting its core.
Must have knowledge of WordPress customization from the start.
Must have excellent knowledge of woocommerce and plugins.
Knowledge of OOP.
knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites using the best practice & de-facto standard plugins.
Knowledge of existing inbuilt WordPress functions.
Assignment Title: .NET Developer - EBD and WebPP
Primary Skills Level 1 : .Net
Primary Skills Level 2: ASP.NET
Back End – Must have
•ASP.NET ,MVC and Dot Net Framework
•Dot Net development experience 4-5 years
•Strong hands on SQL Stored procedure knowledge
ASP.Net developer for application for EBD (Enterprise Buyers Desk) and WebPP (Purchasing Performance)
•4-6 years of strong technical hands on experience in ASP.NET and MVC technologies
•Good communication and Presentation skills
•Continuous improvement Mind-set
•Strong debugging and analytical skills
•ITIL Support Process
•Candidate should also involve in "Application Support / Maintenance/Enhancement/Projects"
•Flexible to work in CET timezone.
Nice to have: bootstrap, angular, typescript
Tools: Jira,TFS, svn etc
Comments on Conditions
Willing work in Support, Maintenance, Enhancements and Projects. Able to work in CET Shifts on Rotation basis if needed
- Building customer products that operate at a scale
- Working on a back-end system using Python and Java
- Working on MySQL, NoSQL, Solr, Thrift, Flask, RabbitMQ, Redis, etc.
- Working on analytics and data science
- Working on server management (Google Cloud)
- Explore different functions of building a tech product/company early in your career.
- Learn to Prioritize Work and learn the ability to decide some technical decisions vs others ata very early stage of your career
- Be instilled with the value of hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability.
- Be more actively involved in the decision-making and functioning of the company.
- Understand the great importance of personal ownership and the liberty needed to pursue that ownership
- Hungry for Growth & Learning
- Willing to go all out for an accelerated career in software engineering
- Ready to experiment things never done before – Conquer uncharted waters
- Think Out-of-the-Box – Innovative and effective solutions
- Top Gun command over technologies (Mentioned above)
- You'll learn how to target efficiency rather than perfection.
- This empowerment will help you become a better leader at a very early stage of your career.
- Join the Core team – Get real insights into building a Product and Business ground up
- Enjoy the freedom, that comes with a lot of ownership
- Challenging and fun work environment
- Flexible Work Culture – We are a target driven organization. We like hard-workers, but we adore smart-workers more!
- Unlimited Vacation policy - Work hard, and take a break when you need
Responsibilities for Staff Engineer role:
- Having experience in Java/Python/Golang along with Springboot, Micorservices, RDBMS
- Experience required: 10yrs to 15 yrs.
Experience with web services and Various frameworks (CakePHP, Symfony, ZEND, Laravel, etc) -
Capability to create an extension or module.
- Must be able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Experience in a structured development environment
- Strong knowledge of Core PHP Skills & object-oriented programming (OOP) Has knowledge of any one of Git, BitBucket, SVN, etc. code management repositories.
- Immediate joiner prefer.
- Total Exp - 2+ to 4 years
- Notice period - not more than 30 days
Responsibilities and Duties -
You will be taking ownership of a big project already in production. This project already has 25L registered users.