Required Qualifications and Skills:
- 3-5 years of work experience in the development background, with at least 2 years experience in Java, Spring, Sprint Boot, Hibernate or JPA, MySQL, Oracle, Spring MVC.
- B.E. degree in Computer Science, Graduate in Software Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in Core JAVA, Spring, Spring Boot Frameworks.
- Experience with ORM's like Hibernate.
- Knowledge of Cloud AWS.
- Experience in any Messaging Queue e.g. Apache Kafka, ActiveMQ, etc.
- Experience on Web services with REST and SOAP.
- Experience working on tool set like Eclipse IDE, SQL clients.
- Experience using application server like Jboss, TomCat, Wildfly, glassfish.
- Experience in using tools like SOAP UI, POSTMAN
- Ability to write SQL queries to fetch data.
- Knowledge of Micro services, Redis Cache and Mongo DB (or any other NoSQL) is good to have
About Future Group India
Rewrite Rules, Retain Values – this simple idea has been at the core of our business since the inception of Future Group. Today, a wide portfolio of brands in food, FMCG and fashion, complement the country’s pioneering modern retail networks.
Future Group’s food value chain operates with its nation-wide network, reaching the smallest towns and cities with its sourcing and manufacturing units, and integrated distribution systems. Tasty Treat, Golden Harvest, Karmiq, Kara, Sunkist, ThinkSkin, Mother Earth, Kosh, Nilgiris are among the leading brands from the Future Group.
In fashion, our manufacturing facilities produce garments designed and sourced by a talented team of trend-spotters, designers and merchandizers. Brands like Lee Cooper, John Miller, CoverStory, Indigo Nation, Scullers, Knighthood, DJ&C, Bare, UMM, and Ancestry are some of our key brands.
Tathastu, the next generation innovation labs is Future Group’s initiative to provide a new-age retail experience - combining the physical with digital and enhancing it with data. We are creating next generation consumer interactions by combining AI/ML, Data Science and emerging technologies with consumer platforms.
The flagship retail brand Big Bazaar is ranked among the most valuable Indian brands (Interbrand), and among the most trusted brands (Nielsen). Leading department store network, Central, smart prices retailer, Brand Factory, and popular fashion destination FBB are also a part of the group, along with a growing chain of small neighbourhood stores, EasyDay and Heritage Fresh, and convenience stores WH Smith and 7-Eleven.
The E-Commerce vertical under Tathastu has developed online consumer platforms for Future Group’s portfolio of retail brands -Easy day, Big Bazaar, Central, Brand factory, aLL, Clarks, Coverstory. Backed by our network of offline stores we have built a new retail platform that merges our Online & Offline retail streams. We use data to power all our decisions across our products and build internal tools to help us scale our impact with a small closely knit team. Our wide spread store network, robust logistics and technology capabilities have made it possible to launch a ‘2-Hour Delivery Promise’ on every product across fashion, food, FMCG and home products for orders placed online through Big Bazaar mobile app and portal.
relentlessly improving performance, scalability, and maintainability.
● Sound knowledge and application of algorithms and data structures.
● Proficient in Java, Springboot and Mysql.
● Able to efficiently diagnose bugs and issues.
● Understanding of when to escalate questions/issues that arise during development.
● Work with other developers, QA, DevOps and business staff to efficiently launch features
and resolve issues.
● Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes.
● A willingness to dive deep, experiment rapidly and get things done.
● Provide input to how we can continually improve our development process and knowledge.
● Define and participate in establishing better engineering practices.
● Love being challenged by learning and experimenting with new technologies
● Experience with ElasticSearch, Cassandra, Redis, Kakfa, AWS is a plus.
● Prior experience in building microservices, have worked on architectures and designs
independently is a plus.
● Prior product building experience or from a startup background would be a plus.
• C++ , Unix Environment ( Linux/AIX/HP UX), Oracle/MySQL
• Excellent command on OOPS
• Minimum of 3 years (for Mid and Junior) of hands-on work experience in C++, Unix
• Hands-on experience of using data structures, STL, Boost libraries, Design patterns
• Exposure to XML or Edifact is desired
• Exposure to XSLT mappings is a plus
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Exposure to CppUnit (or similar tools)
• 4 to 8 years of experience
• Pune, Gandhinagar & Hyderabad (Preferably Pune & Gandhinagar)
Desired Candidate Profile
- A team focus with strong collaboration and communication skills
- Exceptional ability to quickly grasp high-level business goals, derive requirements, and translate them into effective technical solutions
- Exceptional object-oriented thinking, design and programming skills (Java 8 or 11)
- Expertise with the following technologies : Data Structures, Design Patterns ,Code Versioning Tools(Github/bitbucket/..), XML, JSON, Spring Batch Restful, Spring Cloud, Grafana(Knowledge/Experience), Kafka, Spring Boot, Microservices, DB/NoSQL, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS/GCP, Architecture design (Patterns) Agile, JIRA.
- Penchant toward self-motivation and continuous improvement; these words should describe you: dedicated, energetic, curious, conscientious, and flexible.
Seeking passionate Software Engineers having 2+ years of experience in Ruby on Rails.
Must Have Skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. And you enjoy collaborating with others
- 2+ year of experience with Ruby on Rails or other Ruby frameworks
- Sound knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts and design patterns
- Strong knowledge of relational database concepts, PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.
- Strong experience with Git versioning systems
Good To Have Skills
- Experience with Micro-service Architecture, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), GraphQL, and REST APIs will be a huge plus
- Working knowledge or understanding of the SaaS ecosystem will be a plus
- Contribution to open source projects, have participated in some technical community or meetups or interest group or have written or spoken in public about their technical ideas
- Inclination to develop your own gems or reusable components or libraries
What you will love working at Kiprosh
- We're a remote-friendly and calm company
- We use the latest and powerful hardware for software development
- We are heavy on extreme programming and agile methodology. Our DNA is engineering practices like TDD, CI, CD, Code reviews, Pair programming, etc
- We love to collaborate and contribute to open source projects (check: Kiprosh Github )
- We encourage and help you to blog about your development experience with the rest of the world. (check: Kiprosh Engineering Blogs )
- Our dedicated CoE (Center of Excellence) group ensures that company-wide we all achieve excellence in the area of our interest, learn the latest and greatest, and keep sharing product & technology topics regularly across the organization
- Company-wide, we conduct monthly events to have fun together as a One Kiprosh team.
- We are big on rewards and recognition. We celebrate spotlight awards every quarter. We have yearly award ceremonies and celebrations. (check: Kiprosh Linkedin Page )
- We have company-wide outings twice a year (but pause for a year since March 2020 due to Covid19 pandemic)
- We are a passionate group of humble, kind, and fun-loving individuals
Synapsica is a growth stage HealthTech startup founded by alumni from IIT Kharagpur, AIIMS New Delhi, and IIM Ahmedabad. We believe healthcare needs to be transparent and objective, while being affordable. Every patient has the right to know exactly what is happening in their bodies and they don’t have to rely on cryptic 2 liners given to them as diagnosis.
Towards this aim, we are building an artificial intelligence enabled cloud based platform to analyze medical images and create 2.0 of advanced radiologist reporting.
We are backed by YCombinator and other marquee investors from India, US and Japan. We are proud to have GE, AIIMS, the Spinal Kinetics as our partners.
Join us, if you find this as exciting as we do!
Synapsica is looking for a Node.js/Python developer who is passionate about designing and implementing scalable solutions with highest quality. You will be responsible for creating high performance, responsive, and secure server-side programs to manage Synapsica platform. You will be responsible for designing, managing and supporting cloud platform and scaling our database. This role is ideal for you if you have a background in bakcned development and are looking for the next level of career growth in a fast paced, learning based and merit driven work environment.
- Design and development of our new platform modules from scratch.
- Hands on implementation of our APIs and integrations.
- Design, scaling and integration of new/existing databases.
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Design and construction of our REST APIs with best secutiry mechanisms.
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment pipelines in tandem with the respective team members.
- Performance tuning and improvements in large scale systems.
- Ensuring responsiveness and cross-platform compatibility of applications.
- Owning and delivering end-to-end products, features, enhancements.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- At least 4+ years of experience with writing Python/NodeJS/PHP/Ruby on Rails.
- Prior experience of database design and management in MongoDB, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions.
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with huge amount of data.
- Familiarity with AWS (or equivalent) ecosystem with end-to-end cloud deployment.
- Experience implementing code level unit tests.
- Proficiency with Git / Version control.
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Very high sense of ownership.
- Deep interest and passion for technology
7 to 12 years of experience with majority as Java engineer
Strong hands on experience on building application using technologies Java, Spring, Hibernate, Maven/Gradle.
Experience in building Micro Services using Spring Boot / Go.
Strong knowledge and experience with SQL queries and databases like Postgre SQL/Oracle.
Strong knowledge and experience on Platform components such as Docker, Kubernetes and Service Mesh (Istio).
Good knowledge of scripting languages (preferably Python and Bash)
Familiarity with CI/CD environment (Jenkins).
Experience on Observability stack such as ELK Stack, Prometheus & Grafana would be added advantage.
Should have experience on Active MQ based async queuing system design and deployment.
Strong experience of system design and implementation of end-to-end integrated systems.
Familiarity with Hazelcast and Zk Solution would be a plus.
Strong skills to write technical design documentation.
Experience of leading a team as tech lead.
Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently.
Good communication skills with tech/non-tech people.
What You'll Do:
Assigned to software development projects and/or system enhancements as tech lead.
Be engaged in a whole process of development project (requirements analysis, design, implementation, testing/verification, deployment, operation/maintenance).
Work closely with project manager and other engineers. Some of them are in different locations such as Japan and Singapore.
Always improve the design quality, code quality, testing quality and system quality spontaneously. In addition, create such a culture in our team.
Understand business needs and user behavior and develop solutions to those needs.
Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our systems and propose system improvements.
Guide and support less-experienced members as mentor and role model to improve the team productivity and achieve team’s goals together.
Better to Have:
Familiarity with Telecom Service Provider’s Billing Ecosystem/BSS Systems.
Familiarity with and experience on Cloud Native Technologies.
Familiarity with Agile Software development process.
Familiarity with and experience on Linux/Unix environment
Work experience with a remote team
Familiarity with Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, HipChat)
Familiarity with source control system (Gitlab, SVN, etc.)
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You'll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 28 countries industries globally, you'll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
The scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends. You'll have access to leading-edge technology.
Job Requirements :
- 4+ years of Java development experience
- 4+ years of microservice development experience with Spring boot framework
- Core & Advanced Java (Threading, Design Patterns, Data Structures) J2EE, REST web services
- Excellent knowledge of Enterprise Design Patterns
- Full stack development with Angular 8 experience will be a plus
- Experience with test driven software development
- Exposure to telecom domain
- ETOM/ SID which make the TM Forum framework
Job Title: Senior Java Developer
Department: Technology and Research
Reports to: Technical Lead
Sampana Digital (SDPL) ( www.sampanadigital.com ) is a digital technology company that provides end-to-end product engineering and digital transformation services. Our engineering services includes web & mobile application development, user experience design, cloud, testing and infrastructure managed services to transform businesses digitally. We also enable enterprises with contextual and personalized two-way multi-channel mobile communications, including SMS, voice, email and PWA technology.
We believe in small teams of smart, committed, and diverse individuals coming together and form a breakthrough insight. We are a team of passionate professionals to craft an unbeatable culture and services.
Come and join us!
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications, and your roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Work with and direct the team’s software engineers in setting the standards for coding, testing and software quality
- Collaborate closely with the team’s BAs on the efficient transition of BDD’s and Swaggers to the engineers as part of the overall workflow.
- Oversee and manage the scope, timeline, and goals forth delivery of working software
- Oversee and assist in the production of comprehensive documentation
- Oversee and provide support to production cutovers and migrations as required
- Lead the analysis and resolution of technical and application problems
- Supporting the Scrum Master
- Participate in and support backlog grooming, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, reviews, retrospectives, release planning, demos and other Scrum related meetings
- Provide clear reporting on the status of the scope, timeline and progress for the delivery of working software
- Assist in setting up a robust out of hours support process
- Assist in the prioritisation of bugs and defects
- Providing Guidance and Mentoring
- Participate in peer reviews of solution designs and related code
- Provide technical leadership to the teams’ software engineers through coaching and mentorship
- Identify and encourage areas for growth, education and development within the team
- Self-Starting Leader capable or working under pressure
- Curious and engaged in Continuous Learning and Professional Development
- Strong DevOps experience
- Java and Spring Developer with +5 years’ experience with the following skills
- Java 1.8+
- Microservices with Spring-boot
- Spring cloud config
- Unit tests with Spring-boot
- Basic understanding of API gateways
- OpenAPI (Swagger) specification.
Understanding of basic networking concepts
- Integration into backends via various protocols (SOAP,REST, XML-RPC etc)
- CI/CD (Jenkins, pipelines etc)
The following additional skills would be advantageous:
- Spring reactive
- Azure DevOps
- Pivotal Kubernetes
- Azure Pipelines
Easypolicy Insurance is looking for a software developer having core expertise of CakePHP with MVC framework (Candidate must have knowledge of PHP, jQuery, HTML) The person will be responsible for the creation and implementation of a wide variety of Web-based products using PHP, MySQL and AJAX
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (CakePHP, MVC).
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML, and CSS3.
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.