- 3+ years of experience in the Development of JAVA technology.
- Strong Java Basics
- SpringBoot or Spring MVC
- Hands-on experience in Relational Databases (SQL query or Hibernate) + Mongo (JSON parsing)
- Proficient in REST API development
- Messaging Queue (RabitMQ or Kafka)
- Any Caching Mechanism
- Good at problem-solving
Good to Have Skills:
- 4+ years of experience in using Java/J2EE tech stacks
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced internet start-up environment.
- Experience in technical mentorship/coaching is highly desirable.
- Understanding AI/ML algorithms is a plus.
Recro is a developer-focused platform that was founded with the aim of seamlessly matching individual expertise with the right opportunities.
We empower talented developers by providing them with relevant experience at fast-growing startups based on technical competencies and aspirations. These opportunities have a significant impact on their career success and help them become their best self.
On the other hand, startups get instant access to top-quality developers with guaranteed productivity from the very beginning. We help them to scale up/down based on their needs, thus ensuring an efficient and high-yielding workforce.
Developers solve real-time complex problems and get exposure to the uplifting and challenging work culture at start-ups like Flipkart, Dunzo, Swiggy, and Zivame among many others. At Recro, we ensure continuous support from our strong community to accelerate careers for developers and strive to create optimal business outcomes for high-growth startups.
- Rewrite existing APIs in NodeJS.
- Remodel the APIs into Micro services-based architecture.
- Implement a caching layer wherever possible.
- Optimize the API for high performance and scalability.
- Write unit tests for API Testing.
- Automate the code testing and deployment process.
- At least 2 years of experience developing Backends using NodeJS — should be well versed with its asynchronous nature & event loop, and know its quirks and workarounds.
- Excellent hands-on experience using MySQL or any other SQL Database.
- Good knowledge of MongoDB or any other NoSQL Database.
- Good knowledge of Redis, its data types, and their use cases.
- Experience with graph-based databases like GraphQL and Neo4j.
- Experience developing and deploying REST APIs.
- Good knowledge of Unit Testing and available Test Frameworks.
- Good understanding of advanced JS libraries and frameworks.
- Experience with Web sockets, Service Workers, and Web Push Notifications.
- Familiar with NodeJS profiling tools.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good knowledge of creating and maintaining DevOps infrastructure on cloud platforms.
- Should be a fast learner and a go-getter — without any fear of trying out new things Preferences.
- Experience building a large scale social or location-based app.
- Rest API
Experience: more than 2 years
Job Location: Pune
Key aspects of this role:
• Maintain, update, and enhance ITSM environment including Incident, Request,
Problem, Change and Knowledge Management, Service Catalog, Service Portals,
SLAs, Discovery, and Integrations
• Participate in the implementation and configuration of other ServiceNow products
outside of ITSM to increase the adoption of the ServiceNow platform.
• Responsible for performing daily administration, issue resolution, and
troubleshooting of the ServiceNow platform.
Monitor health, usage, and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications.
To be the right fit, you will need:
• Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience in ServiceNow development and
• Proficient in developing, integrating and maintaining applications using ServiceNow
Platform technology and tools.
• Understanding of and experience working with IT Service Management processes
(Incident, Problem, Change, Release, SLM, Service Catalog), PPM/ITBM
• Understanding of IT and business requirements with ability to develop, test, deploy
improvements, and update Manage and administer lists, filters, forms, platform
interfaces (to other data sources) and the data within tables, import sets and the
• Preferably certified in ServiceNow
We are looking for an experienced Backend Engineer to join our Technology team. You will be responsible for the server-side of our web applications. You’ll be working closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
Skills and Expertise
- Strong experience with backend technologies (PHP / Laravel framework)
- Deep understanding of REST API design and WebSockets
- Confident handling of Git, IntelliJ/Eclipse, Docker and/or Kubernetes, Maven, Jenkins or comparable tools
- You have knowledge in the development of a micro service architecture with modern technologies
- Apply software best practices such as CI/CD, TDD and clean code principles
- Eager to learn new technologies and concepts and aspiration to constantly improve yourself
- Experience in working with APIs, both third-party and custom written
- Good understanding of applications building and debugging with reusability and modularity in mind
- A structured, creative, and solution-oriented way of working
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve the product
At least 4 years' experience as a Node.js developer.
Experience in Microservices
Mandatory experience in Postgres and MySql.
Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
We are looking for an experienced Python developer who can help create dynamic software applications for our clients with their skill set. In this role, you will be responsible for gathering requirements from clients and accordingly write and test scalable code, and develop back-end components.
Technologies worked on:
Python - Django/Flask/FastAPI, Pytest/Unittest, AWS services.
Database - Postgresql/Mysql or NoSQL databases.
• Experience in designing,implementation & testing of Python Applications.
• Must have knowledge of at least one of python web framework Django/Flask/FastAPI and any of unit test frameworks(Pytest/Unittest).
• Should have a solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP).
• Well-experienced to perform Unit Testing and Integration Testing
• Have good experience in Agile based development approach.
• Expertise in developing enterprise-level web applications and REST/GRAPHQL APIs using
MicroServices, with demonstrable production-scale experience.
• Demonstrate strong design and programming skills ,writing optimized code.
• Working knowledge with SQL(MySQL,Postgresql etc) is mandatory and knowledge on NoSQL databases can be an addon.
• Understand Architecture Requirements and ensure effective design, development, validation, and support activities.
• Understanding of core AWS services, uses and basic AWS architecture best practices.
• Proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS.
• Ability to use the AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs to write applications
• Ability to identify key features of AWS services while designing a solution.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and recommend solutions by comparing the advantages and disadvantages of custom development
• Should contribute to team meetings, troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
• Execute strong collaboration and communication skills within distributed project teams.
• Responsible for quality and timely deliverables for each given task.
• Knowledge on frontend technologies could be addon.
Job Role-12 months(contract) which is extendable /permnanent
- Advanced Java skills, Spring, Spring Boot, REST APIs,
- Intermediate in Design Patterns and Principles
- Application is moving into PCF any cloud native experience is helpful
- DB: Oracle, SQL Server, RDBMS
- Network Infrastructure knowledge is helpful (work with network support team to troubleshoot)
- Production support skills are highly preferred.
- CI/ CD knowledge is helpful
- Junit for unit testing
- Java certifications are a huge plus
**Design development of software application in JAVA , using Oracle stack
- An ideal candidate is someone who works well with a cohesive team-oriented group of engineers, who have a passion for developing software, who enjoy solving problems in a challenging environment, and who have the desire to take their career to the next level.
- Participate in and lead day to day system development and maintenance activities of the team to meet service level agreements (SLAs) and create solutions with high level of innovation, cost effectiveness, high quality and faster time to market.
- Accountable for full systems development life cycle including creating high quality requirements documents, use-cases, design and other technical artifacts including but not limited to detailed test strategy/test design, performance benchmarking, release rollout and deployment plans, contingency/back-out plans, feasibility study, cost and time analysis and detailed estimates.
- Research and evaluate current and upcoming technologies and frameworks.
- Participate in PoCs (Proof of Concept) and help the Department with selection of Vendor Solutions, Technologies, Methodologies and Frameworks.
- Collaborate with Vendor Resources for Support of Products.
- Conduct brownbag sessions on new and upcoming technologies, methodologies and application appropriate frameworks. Ensure knowledge transfer of vendor technology to *** staff. Provide technical training to the other team members.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in related field.
- Broad understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is required.
- Back end Java Development
- API- Restful Services
- Automated Unit Testing (J Unit)
- Spring MVC
- SQL skills- Ability to work with tables, views, and stored procedures
- Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive and have the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
- Must provide the necessary skills to have a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results.
- Possesses strong communication skills -- both verbal and written and strong relationship, collaborative skills and organizational skills.
- Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities and to work as a member of matrix based diverse and geographically distributed project team.
Are you a high-performing, collaborative, results oriented and technologically savvy person who is keen on sales in the digital industry? Then this highly visible role is for you!
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
As the Java Developer, you will be responsible for developing cutting edge health-tech applications that include high scale transaction processing, intelligent bot based programs and data analytics.
What you will do:
- Building components for the company's advanced health tech platform using Java, Solr, SpringBoot, DialogFlow
- Communicating effectively in a cross-functional product development team and present ideas and solutions effectively
- Participating in technical planning and requirements gathering phases including design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications
- Developing the Code as per the requirements
- Working with product team and constructing the tech roadmap
- Designing, building and scaling the company's backend microservices
- Maintaining code integrity and organization
- Applying all quality requirements to make the code production ready
- Developing and deploying new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Developing documentation related to technical aspects and to facilitate current support, development, upgrades, or migrations
- Designing and building efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Pro actively catching and fixing bugs, and providing support for the back end services
- Managing servers and infrastructure by keeping the lights on and refining the deployment architecture
What you need to have:
- Expert at hands on programming in JAVA and J2EE
- Must be from Product based companies (Should have developed Web Apps)
- Proven expertise in Java interfaces with MongoDB (or similar noSQL databases) as well as relational databases (mySQL, Postgres etc)
- Key contributor in atleast one 6+ months development project involving SpringBoot and Hibernate
- Strong understanding of application server infrastructure
- Good working knowledge of Maven based build systems
- Good understanding of build and deployment pipelines that involve ANT and Jenkins
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or SVN
- Good knowledge of working on Rest APIs , Webservices
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Hands on experience with Lucene/Solr
- Familiarity with DiagFlow based chat bot building
- Knowledge of NLP
- Learnt AI/ML systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Able to effectively collaborate with a team as well as take initiative and work independently to solve problems
Wrky.ai provides the Intelligence and tools the businesses need to discover and nurture their talent potential. Evolved from a basic assessment to a much-advanced intelligence platform where we aim to help companies step up their talent game with data-driven insights. A Lean team of 5 people working toward making the shift happen, eagerly waiting for the 6th to join the rocket ship soon.
Selected Candidate day-to-day responsibilities include:
We are looking for a Django developer interested in building and performing web-based applications. You will be responsible for building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
Tech skills required but not limited to -
• Familiarity with Django/Django REST Framework
• Familiarity with OAuth and authentication systems
• Experience with popular RDBMS technologies (MySQL, Postgres, etc.)
• Experience with developing APIs
• AWS knowledge is highly preferred
Skill(s) required:- Python, Django, GitHub
As an SDE - III/IV (Backend), you will solve real-life complex problems and create compelling experiences for our users. In this role, you will ensure that the solutions and processes that we create are of the highest quality. And in doing so, you will champion a seamless app experience for all our users.
If you are confident about solving hard, interesting and UNIQUE problems, and creating an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, then you might just be our next SDE - III (Backend).
What will you do
- Collaborate with teams to develop and support the smooth 24x7 operation of our service.
- Create prototypes and proofs-of-concept for iterative development.
- Stay updated with emerging tech cultures and implement them in production systems.
- Develop scalable, long-term strategies to aid the company’s 10X growth.
- Ensure content quality and consistency of the brand.
- Reduce technical debt with quality coding
What you will need
- BTech degree in computer science or related field.
- 4-10 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong knowledge of any of the databases like MySQL, NoSQL, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL.
- Experience in Java and web technologies.
- Experience in scripting languages like Python, PHP, etc.
- Hands-on experience with systems that are asynchronous, RESTful and demand concurrency.
- Knowledge of best software engineering practices for all stages of software development life cycle