- Strong hands-on code development experience in JAVA 14+, Restful Service, Spring Boot, JDBC Template.
- Experience in SQL scripting
- Experienced in developing and deploying web applications using Spring MVC and Spring boot.
- Hands on experience in one of the IDE’s – Eclipse or IntelliJ
- Experience with Tools- Maven, Jenkins
- Experience in entire software development life cycle from analysis, coding, testing, debugging and publishing using GIT
- AWS Services will be an added advantage
- Experience Kafka, K8s and Containers will be an added advantag.
Excellent communication, interpersonal & analytical skills with proven abilities in resolving the complex software issues
As a Backend / Front End developer you will be responsible for the server-side of our web applications and you will work closely with our engineers to ensure the system consistency and improving user experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
- As an experienced backend developer, your primary focus will be the development of all server-side systems
- A basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well. You will test, secure and deploy your code
- Knowledge of Node.js is a must along with a server-side framework
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Experience and proficiency integrating with REST APIs
- Understanding of scalable computing systems, software architecture, data structures, and algorithms
- Experience in MySQL , Sequelize, GraphQL
- Should be willing to work in a very fluid startup environment and take complete ownership of the assigned responsibility.
- Product Designing, Architecture Designing & Documentation
Java Developers (4-5 positions)
What qualities are we looking for?
- 3 – 8 years of experience in building web applications
- Excellent command over Data Structures & Algorithms
- Exceptional coding skills in an Object-Oriented programming language (Java)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Working experience on JAVA, Spring Boot. (building web services)
- Working experience in building microservices and distributed systems.
- Working experience on using messaging queues RabbitMQ/Kafka is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge and programming skills in data structures, algorithms.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB)
- Proficiency with Git
1. Cloud Backend Design along with data storage and backup solutions. 2. Backend APIs and System Design and Integration with IoT Devices, web and mobile applications.
3. Building reusable code and libraries for future use
4. Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
5. Implementation of security and data protection
6. Design and implementation of data storage solutions
1. Demonstrated history of designing and implementing Cloud-based Microservices Applications using AWS or GCP.
2. 5+ years of hands-on experience using core Java and SpringBoot framework.
3. Good Understanding of Serverless Architecture and Event-Driven Systems.
4. Understanding Product requirements and translating them into technical specifications and development using Agile methodology.
5. Understanding accessibility and security compliance on AWS/GCP and Spring Boot and Flask.
6. Good understanding of Data structures and Algorithms.
7. AWS Skills Required: AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, SNS, SQS, S3, IoT Core, Kinesis Streams, Elastic Beanstalk, EC2, IAM, Elastic Cache, API Gateway.
Good To have:
1. Knowledge of Kubernetes or other container orchestration tools.
2. Python and Flask.
3. Google Cloud Platform and Firebase
- Expert software implementation and automated testing
- Promoting development standards, code reviews, mentoring, knowledge sharing
- Improving our Agile methodology maturity
- Product and feature design, scrum story writing
- Build, release, and deployment automation
- Product support & troubleshooting
- Demonstrated experience as a Java
- Should have a deep understanding of Enterprise/Distributed Architecture patterns and should be able to demonstrate the relevant usage of the same
- Turn high-level project requirements into application-level architecture and collaborate with the team members to implement the solution
- Strong experience and knowledge in Spring boot framework and microservice architecture
- Solid demonstrated object-oriented software development experience with Java, SQL, Maven, relational/NoSQL databases, and testing frameworks
- Strong working experience with developing RESTful services
- Should have experience working on Application frameworks such as Spring, Spring Boot, AOP
- Ability to take up tasks independently and willing to be an individual contributor when required
- Working experience or knowledge of Scrum/Kanban and SAFe agile processes
- Should have an excellent communication skill (Verbal & Oral)
- Architect new systems and improve existing ones by instrumenting best practices and technologies.
- Identify and build automated tools for release management, deployment, monitoring and reporting
- Identity and implement latest technologies and frameworks for application system stack, deployments, automation, capacity management, resource orchestration and availability.
- Responsible for fixing support escalation cases and conducting post-incident reviews / Root Cause Analysis.
- Java – Spring, Hibernate, Data Structures & Algorithms
• Knowledge on a Database system.
3+ years of experience in software development.
Preferably BE/B-Tech engineering degree, but not a must.
• 3 years’ experience developing server-side Java – Spring, Hibernate and REST
• Full-SDLC cycle, with large-scale live roll-out participation as a developer.
• Expert understanding of the object-oriented design and programming concepts
• Good understanding of relational and non-relational database/datastores/caches best practices and challenges
• Have a passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well
• Proficient in Git and familiarity with continuous integration
• A team player who values collaboration, innovation, and inclusion
• Comfortable working in an Agile environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Experience: 2 - 5 years
Talents from Product/eComm/Internet firms Only
Key Skills: Spring boot, RESTful web services, JSON, Servlet, JSP, MySQL, MongoDB, Kafka, AWS Solr, Design Patterns, Java, Distributed systems, AWS
Looking for team members passionate about building platforms for next billion users and re-imagine the e-commerce for mobile-first users. You will be building solutions for personalization, logistics, search & discovery, payments, fraud prevention, and scalability that works and solve problems elegantly
• Develop server-side components, REST APIs
• Assume ownership for existing and new modules including design, development, and unit testing for enhancements of existing modules and development of new modules.
• Analyse problems logically and exercise sound judgment in defining, evaluating, and solving difficult technical and operational problems where solutions may be of a precedent-establishing nature.
• Lead the design and architectural improvements
• Participate and collaborate with team members in design discussions, determines areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, suggest enhancements to architecture, implement POCs, and enhance application.
• Reduce technical debt with quality coding
• A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field) from IITs and Premier Engineering College.
• Excellent Object Orientation, coupled with excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
• Highly skilled at Java and related technologies, including Java Frameworks like Spring-boot or Drop wizard, RESTful web services, JSON, Servlet, JSP, MySQL, MongoDB, Kafka, AWS Solr.
• Must have hands-on experience in building scalable and secure back end systems.
• Have hands-on experience with systems that are asynchronous, RESTful and demand concurrency
• Good to have knowledge of best software engineering practices for all stages of the software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, testing, deployment.
• Experience level: 2-5 years of software development experience in Java with web architecture and scalable design
• Build out our web architecture allowing new feature modules to be sent to production, while having
strategic foresight on long term product vision.
• Software development project management from transforming requirements into technical specifications,
design, code, and tested systems.
• Closely involved in development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post- launch support.
• Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development and explore new technologies.
• Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
• Coordinate with co-developers and actively participate in code reviews , bug fixing code /architecture.
• Brainstorm and solve problems and put effort in constant improvement in technical front .
• Perform frequent peer reviews.
• Participate actively in demos / S&T.
• Share knowledge through collaboration, training, peer review, presentations, and articles.
• Track record of delivering in Scrum, Agile and other methodologies.
• Proficiency in establishing processes and tools to enable team productivity when developing websites
(version control, automatic build, code review).
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and cognitive ability.
• Contribute towards a positive healthy fun and creativity driven culture.
• Strong aptitude towards problem solving with a hacker mindset.
• Should have infinite love towards Linux and respect open-source development.
• Should have sound knowledge of core PHP, MVC Frameworks Laravel preferred.
• Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
• Should be excellent in SQL/NoSql database (Surprise us we are constantly pushing out DB architecture).
• Basic Knowledge of Frontend Technologies to easily communicate in terms of Front end Lingos.
• Experience with Agile development methodologies.
• Experience in building high secure components, encryption techniques.
• Experience in building event based and queue based Infrastructure.
• Experience with multi-tier system and service design and development for large scale systems.
• Extensive, real-world experience designing technology components for enterprise solutions and defining
solution architectures and reference architectures with a focus on cloud technologies.
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold kickass ideas.
• Experience with caching and scaling techniques.
• Experience with cloud infrastructure is must AWS/GCP/DO.
• Good to have experience with any tool such as Jenkins, Gitlab Devops building pipelines, CI/CD automation.
• Eager to learn new languages and experiment / explore new technologies.
- IMMEDIATE JOINEE.
- Work with other engineers to develop and test tools and applications used by team on daily basis
- Play a significant role in the ongoing evolution and refinement of current tools and applications
- Triage, troubleshoot, escalate and provide resolution to production issues.
- Reproduce, document and escalate product defects to the Engineering Team.
- Provide well-thought out and reliable direction, both in technical and non-technical terms, to help customers.
- Take ownership of customer issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause and issue resolution or escalation.
- Identify and escalate priority issues that need immediate attention.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams which requires strong presentation skills and attention to details
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent work experience. MS degree is preferred.
- 9+ years development experience in JAVA (using OO Design and Analysis, Design Patterns, etc.)
- High experience in Java 8 Required.
- 4+ years’ experience building highly scalable, distributed and reliable Restful Web Services using Spring, Jersey, etc.
- Should have knowledge on Cloud applications preferably on AWS.
- Experience with relational DBs like MySQL and NoSQL Database like MongoDB, Solr/Lucene will be a plus.
- Experience with Tomcat, Jax-RS, REST, JPA, IntelliJ, Groovy, Hibernate is must.
- Experience with build technologies like Gradle, Jenkins will be a plus.
- Experience with Test Driven Development using TestNG/Junit testing frameworks.
- Experience working with version control like GIT.