We are looking for a Software Engineer - Java with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Software Engineer - Java roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure development is in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- BSc/BE/BTech in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 2+ years Experience with Java
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
It’s no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year — we have industry-leading technology developed and taken to market by a world-class team. 6sense is Top Rated on Glassdoor with a 4.9/5 and our CEO Jason Zintak was recognized as the #1 CEO in the small & medium business category by Glassdoor’s 2021 Top CEO Employees Choice Awards .
In 2021, the company was recognized for having the Best Company for Diversity, Best Company for Women, Best CEO, Best Company Culture, Best Company Perks & Beneﬁts and Happiest Employees from the employee feedback platform Comparably. In addition, 6sense has also won several accolades that demonstrate its reputation as an employer of choice including the Glassdoor Best Place to Work (2022), TrustRadius Tech Cares (2021) and Inc. Best Workplaces (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019).
6sense reinvents the way organizations create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. The 6sense Revenue AI captures anonymous buying signals, predicts the right accounts to target at the ideal time, and recommends the channels and messages to boost revenue performance. Removing guesswork, friction and wasted sales effort, 6sense empowers sales, marketing, and customer success teams to signiﬁcantly improve pipeline quality, accelerate sales velocity, increase conversion rates, and grow revenue predictably.
Senior Software Engineer - Infrastructure, Cloud
Develop and deploy services to improve the availability, ease of use/management, and visibility of 6sense systems
Building and scaling out our services and infrastructure
Learning and adopting technologies that may aide in solving our challenges
Own our critical underlying systems like AWS, Kubernetes, Mesos, infrastructure deployment, and compute cluster architecture (which services frameworks and engines like Hadoop/Hive/Presto)
Write/review/debug production code, develop documentation and capacity plans, and debug live production problems Contributing back to open-source projects if we need to add or patch functionality
Support the overall Software Engineering team to resolve any issues they encounter
5+ years of experience with Linux/Unix system administration and networking fundamentals 3+ years in a Software Engineering role or equivalent experience
4+ years of working with AWS
4+ years of experience working with Kubernetes, Docker.
Strong skills in reading code as well as writing clean, maintainable, and scalable code
Good knowledge of Python
Experience designing, building, and maintaining scalable services and/or service-oriented architecture
Experience with high-availability
Experience with modern configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible/AWX, Chef, Puppet, Pulumi) and idempotency
Knowledge of standard security practices
Knowledge of the Hadoop ecosystem (e.g. Hadoop, Hive, Presto) including deployment, scaling, and maintenance Experience with operating and maintaining VPN/SSH/ZeroTrust access infrastructure
Experience with CDNs such as CloudFront and Akamai
Exposure to modern build systems such as Bazel, Buck, or Pants#LI-remote
Every person in every role at 6sense owns a part of deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. You’ll join a team where curiosity is prized, no one’s satisﬁed with the status quo, and everyone’s all-in on the collective good.6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure successby the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
Feel part of something
You’ll be part of building tomorrow’s tech, revolutionizing how marketing and sales teams create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. And you’ll be seen and appreciated by co-workers who challenge you, cheer you on, and always have your back.
At 6sense, you’ll experience the passion from customers and colleagues alike for our market-leading vision, and you're entrusted with applying your unique talents to help bring that vision to life.
Build a career
As part of a company on a rocketship trajectory, there’s no way around it: You’re going to experience unparalleled career growth. With colleagues as humble and hungry as you are, and a leadership philosophy grounded in trust, transparency, and empowerment, every day is a chance to improve on the one before.
Enjoy access to our Udemy Training Library with 5,000+ courses, give and get recognition from your coworkers, and spend time with our executive team every two weeks in our All Hands gathering to connect, learn and ask leaders about whatever is on your mind.
Enjoy work, and your life
This is a place where you’ll do your best work and inspire others to do theirs — where you’re guaranteed to make real connections, for life, along the way.
We want to help you prioritize health and wellness, today and tomorrow. Take advantage of family medical coverage; a monthly stipend to support your physical, mental, and ﬁnancial wellness; generous paid parental leave beneﬁts; Plus, we have an open time-off policy, so you can take the time you need.
Set for success
A vision as big as ours only comes to life when we’re all winning together.
We’ll make sure you have the equipment you need to work at home or in one of our oﬃces. And have the right snacks, pens or lighting with our work-from-home expense reimbursement allowance. We also partner with WeWork to make sure that if your choice is a hybrid of home and oﬃce, we have you covered in the locations they’re offered.
That’s the commitment we make to every one of our employees. If this sounds like a place where you'll thrive as you take your success to the next level, let’s chat!
As a Senior Software Engineer for PreludeSys, you will:
· Develop and manage, with 5+ years of experience in software development, planning development, guiding junior team members and over see delivery.
· Should be adaptive to work in a constantly evolving environment. Analyze user requirements and write & test code, refining and rewriting it as necessary and communicate with leads involved in the project.
· Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualize processes and outcomes. Liaising with colleagues to implement technical designs. Create technical specification document.
You Are Great At:
· Requirement gathering
· Planning, development & testing
· Tracking & status reporting
· Issue handling and on time delivery
Primary Skills Required: Boomi/Mulesoft/Jitterbit/Azure LogicApp/Data Factory
Hands-on experience in any of the middleware technologies such as Dell boomi, Mulesoft, Jitterbit, Azure Logicapp/Data factory or IBM middleware technologies.
Any programming languages like Java, C#, Java Script, Python etc.
Secondary Skills: Required IBM suite of middleware tools.
Preference - Having experience in Telecom Domain.
You Will Do...
- Test the performance and robustness of the product to help determining the stability, scalability, and dimensioning
- Oversee preparation and verification of test environments in conjunction to developing test simulators and automation
- Capture and detail the outcome of test executions and all information needed to support ongoing measurements and reporting on risks, defects, tests, and coverage
- Report on the test execution in a timely manner with attention given to achieving outstanding quality
- Identifies issues, proposes system improvements, and performs repetitive test execution to resolve identified issues.
- Evaluate and research new tools and practices to improve the execution and processes
- Define the automation strategy to reduce the lead time of Performance testing
- Collaborate with microservice teams on test and integration with a focus on customer experience
- Design & execute test automation suite on solution level
- Continuously improve quality assurance through test management
- Develop and maintain the test automation infrastructure
- Operate pipelines for continuous delivery of microservices and SW packages
- Work with internal/external organizations and partners.
You will bring...
- Education: BS or MS in computer Science or acceptable equivalent
- Experience with UNIX/Linux operating system
- Min years of experience: 5 to 7 years of experience in Quality Assurance, Test Automation or similar role in development
- Strong understanding of Test methodology, reporting and automation
- Understanding and experience in Software Performance testing, analysis of highly integrated Enterprise application
- Knowledge on K8's deployment on Cloud Infra (AWS EKS Cluster)
- Hands-on experience on Helm Charts, config maps configuration changes, kubectl utility, Helm install and Upgrade
- Working knowledge on Load testing tools like JMeter, Postman, SoapUI, LoadRunner
- Hands-on knowledge on the Cassandra, Oracle, EDB, NoSQL DB like Cassandra
- Experience with Ci/CD Pipeline using Jenkin
- Good troubleshooting skill analyzing the thread dump, Memory heap dump
- Experience analyzing CPU/Memory consumption from the JProfiler or other tools.
- Strong programming Scripting & Programming languages - Python, Java, ANSIBLE, Shell
- System Monitoring and Reporting Tools - Grafana, Prometheus, JIRA, X-Ray, Dynatrace
- Good knowledge of wireless communication systems, lab troubleshooting and test automation technique/tools
- Good understanding of test automation framework with TestNG or JUnit
- Knowledge of cloud-native core principles, DevOps, ADP, Docker, Kubernetes, WRCP, RH OCP
- Experience in making shell scripts on-demand basis to automate the small or medium day to day work
- Experience communicating directly with daily status updates, Risk Mitigation & Results Closure.
- Strong programming, scripting, testing, and debugging skills
- Ability to work with Architect and Development team to define the key metrics and use cases to test the product stability and scalability
With C#/Java, and basic coding knowledge.
At Regions, the Performance Engineer conducts a
wide range of quality control tests and analysis to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements as well monitor the performance of the production systems.
- Collaborates with other engineers to develop
testing and monitoring approaches
- Focuses on assurance in the areas of error
rates, response times, and impact to infrastructure
- Designs, scripts, configures, and run
performance tests to validate production readiness of software applications and
infrastructure for stability and performance
- Supports testing needs of new projects,
infrastructure upgrades, and application enhancements by validating application
functionality against documented test cases
- Uses dashboards that enable efficient
monitoring of applications and systems running in production environments to
troubleshoot issues and report finding.
- Create and Manage Changes to the System without interruption to the user.
- Communicate system changes to users in advance and ensure proper understanding before deployment of such changes.
- Gather requirements from end users as new deliverables may require.
- Continuously modify the system to increase benefits and usability.
- Manage new releases of Vlocity and efficiently roll out new features.
- Create custom objects when necessary.
- Maintain, enhance and create workflows, processes, functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment.
- Maintain System Security and Integrity, including sharing rules and security levels
- Design, Create and maintain user roles, profiles and hierarchies.
- Monitor application storage usage and archive data as needed.
- Expand use of Salesforce.com – attend planning meetings, assist with determining if /how salesforce.com can be used in new ways as opposed to purchasing a new internal system.
- Monitor usage and mentor users/groups needing assistance.
- Process Creation, Documentation and Maintenance (workflows, processes and field maps).
- Assist with migration from older systems/processes into Salesforce.com.
- Monitor and manage exception logs for back end system integration with Vlocity/SFDC.
- Ensure data integrity by merging duplicate Leads, Contacts, and Accounts; performing mass uploads/updates of data as required; removing unnecessary fields and data; ensuring screens, fields and workflow have accurate names and reflect current workflow.
- 3+ years' experience of working on deployment teams, ideally using Agile development techniques
- Salesforce (Apex, VisualForce, Lightning)
- Java, SOAP APIs, REST (JSON, XML)
- Data modeling
- Process modeling tools and best practices
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Platform Developer / Platform App Builder.
- One or more current Salesforce certifications (Platform Developer 1 or 2, App Builder, Administrator/Advanced Administrator, Sales/Service Cloud) preferred
We are looking for a Technical Lead - Java to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who is well versed and comfortable spanning the full development lifecycle, from requirements identification and prototyping, through design and implementation. We want a team member who Leads projects and teams. Participates in and supports initiatives outside of the main area of responsibility.
Engineering and Delivery
- Responsible for the quality and quantity of the engineering output.
- Responsible for the continuous, iterative improvement of our engineering team.
- Responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects.
- Work closely with the client & product management team to ensure we are building the best products & team is aligned to product goals.
- When necessary, act as Programmer, QA, Architect, PM, etc for short periods of time.
Managing and Directing
- Talk to engineers to tease out concerns early, then fix them when possible.
- Resolve conflicts or performance problems with engineers.
- Embody the engineering culture and contribute to its advancement, inspiring everyone to live up to it.
- Maintainer and contributor to our company engineering internal and public artifacts such as our quality standards and guidelines.
- Represent the engineering with other departments and ensure we provide engineering support wherever necessary in the company.
- Support team happiness. :)
Hiring and Training
- Attract, nurture, coach, and retain talent.
- Ensure every assigned engineer has a career progression plan with regular check-in points and real-time feedback.
- Ensure engineers are provided with continuous and valuable learning opportunities.
- Contribute to determining engineering salary ranges and adjustments.
- Contribute to defining and building the vision for our engineering organization.
- Contribute to defining quality standards for our work.
- Contribute to creating training and learning material and opportunities for engineers.
Strategy and Consulting
- Run and/or participate in project kick-offs.
- Work with your team to select and design the software architecture, tools, and platforms used to deliver client projects.
- Define quality standards for client projects.
- BSc/BE/BTech in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 4+ years Experience working with JAVA technology
- Knowledge of Spring boot, Spring MVC frameworks
- Good knowledge of operating systems and networking concepts
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Startup mentality, high willingness to learn, and hardworking
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good to have - Experience with Google Maps API
- Good to have - Familiar with testing frameworks (Ex. Jasmine)
- Experience with API Background like Linux, Windows, Jason
- Good knowledge of Oracle PLSQL and Shell scripting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to install, configure, maintain, upgrade, troubleshoot, repair, and support Adobe Experience Manager (AEM/CQ5).
- Comfortable with basic scripting and programming (Java, C , Python, Powershell, Bash, etc). managing known hosts and troubleshooting connection issues Support of AEM/CQ5 infrastructure with load-balanced, replicated and fail-over capabilities.
- Installation / configuration / maintenance of Apache webserver and Dispatcher module configs.
- Ability to monitor Adobe Experience Manager/CQ5 infrastructure and provide both proactive and reactive support, problem management and root cause analysis.
- Support application deployment into the Adobe Experience Manager environments, configuring application needs, deploying code/content, troubleshooting and performance tuning.
- Experience in troubleshooting production environment issues and working closely with Development teams Able to work on Linux/unix environments