Jobs at Anzy
Job Description Front End Developer (SDE3)
Trell is building India’s largest lifestyle-community-commerce platform for the next 500 million internet users. Our vision is to empower Indians to have a better lifestyle. Fondly referred to as the regional Pinterest for India powered by user-generated original content, we have built a highly engaged community of 17 Mn+ users who share new ideas, experiences and product recommendations with each other in various Indian languages. It is currently present in 7 lifestyle categories — beauty, personal care, fashion, cooking, movies & web series reviews, gadgets, and travel.
Today, there is a dearth of meaningful and relatable content that helps Indian language internet users with lifestyle discovery and purchase decision making. The community on Trell shares original videos and blogs on new ideas, experiences, product recommendations and reviews with each other in multiple Indian languages. Every month, a community of 5 Million Monthly Active Users creates more than half-million content pieces, garnering over 300 million views and is impacting millions of Indians in making better lifestyle choices. Trell, which will enable its creators to monetize their content in the future, aims to be India’s largest community-commerce platform by 2022.
Some of our Core Values:
- Operate like a Team (Outcomes > Egos):Teams are built to win games and Championships. That's our goal
- Be User-Centric: Always work backward from what the customers want. Talking to customers, for example, is a great way to get out of our heads and put all the theories running wild in our minds to test.
- Obsess to Simplify: It is very easy to make things complex, but it is very complex to make things simple. We realise complexity is a trap and strive to avoid it .
- Hustle, Progress > Perfection: Just keep moving and aim for the 1% improvements every day.
Who we want:
As a frontend developer, you will be an integral role of the technology team and the holistic growth of Trell, working with amazing and super talented folks. Building a platform for the next 500 million new internet users from India will be the prime challenge. In this role, Trell seeks a fighter who has the vision and motivation to provide a remarkable app experience to even the most remote Indian user. You will have the opportunity to build new features, functionalities from scratch and solve problems faced by a massive audience. You will be charged with the responsibility to build frameworks and tools which will accelerate development across different teams and help Trell propel towards its vision.
A lean team that already handles 30M users monthly on the platform with its state of the art technology, We are now looking for technology enthusiasts, who have the ambition, knowledge and josh of solving user problems with AI & ML. The pace of our growth is incredible – we tackle interesting problems every day. Fast-paced, flexible & fun is what we consider as essential elements of any work at Trell. What describes our work environment is a place to brainstorm with the best minds, engage customers and surprise yourself with what’s possible every day
- Your primary focus will be to implement responsive & high-quality UI and reusable code for our web apps, with a particular focus on performance.
- Work with the front-end team in building high-quality user interfaces for web applications Coordinate with UX, product & backend engineering teams in developing & integrating product features.
- Ability to work in a creative & collaborative work environment, interface with peers in other teams in ensuring the high-quality user experience.
- Build front-end functionality from feature requirements in an agile, iterative, and phased manner Promote & develop leading-edge development practices.
- At least 4 years of experience designing and building production-level web & mobile applications.
- Bachelor's or Masters or an equivalent degree in Computer Science or other engineering disciplines.
- Deep understanding of front-end architecture and data-driven development. Passionate about continuously improving user experience and delivering customer value.
- Be familiar with Responsive Web Design, common Web UX patterns, and anti-patterns.
- Hands-on experience working with or building e-commerce products or platforms (preferred but not necessary).
At Trell, we ignite passion and performance to work towards a collective goal: creating the perfect mobile entertainment ecosystem that delivers the best possible experience to millions of users around the world. Our default mode is that of perpetual innovation. Together, we form a concerted rhythm that goes beyond borders. We don't just go with the flow, we create it. Trell offers a dynamic and unconventional work environment, full of fun wholesome experiences. We believe creativity and technology blend together, when you choose Trell, you join a diverse world of high-calibre techies, and inventors hailing from varied companies. Our value-based, people-first work culture is about empowering every individual in our team to be catalysts for change in this dynamic digital world. Every day is an opportunity to bring your vision to life, and to expand, learn and grow. No idea is left unconsidered. No voice is left unheard. With users speaking multiple languages in India, we like to think we have the most diverse user base. We believe different is wonderful, and what sets us apart is also what brings us closer. Trell prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We have committed ourselves to creating a safe environment with fair and equal access and opportunities, sans discrimination. We encourage everyone to be open to experiences and perspectives beyond their normal; divergent thinkers create differentiated products, and an even better product.
If our vibe matches with yours, we'd love to hear from you!
● Partner with the product/business teams to understand the product features and
specifications, translate them into high level and low-level design
● Participate in all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle
● Develop back-end components, services, and APIs. Support integration of user-
facing elements, and collaborate closely with the design and front-end development
● Write elegant, effective, and scalable code while maintaining the highest level of
● Take ownership of the work and ensure timely deliveries
● Drive innovation in product development, while relentlessly improving performance,
scalability, and maintainability
● Strong problem solving and analytical skills with a minimum of 2-4 years of
experience in backend development
● 1+ experience as a Java Developer, with strong knowledge of Java web frameworks
like Spring Boot, Hibernate, etc. and experience working in Microservices
● Hands-on experience of working with Linux/Unix platform
● Strong knowledge of SQL and RDBMS like PostgreSQL/MySQL etc.
● Experience in - Python, Git
● Strong technical aptitude and good knowledge of CS fundamentals
● Sound knowledge and application of algorithms and data structures with space and
● Strong design skills involving data modelling and low-level class design
● Follow industry coding standards and responsible for writing maintainable, scalable,
and efficient code to solve business problems
Good to have
● B. Tech./M. Tech. in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college
● Prior experience working in a startup environment
● Experience in setting up an entire product from scratch
Mentor and guide a team of 7-10 top notch full stack engineers across various levels.
Responsible for the product engineering road map, quality assurance and stability of the products.
Responsible for right tech solutioning, architecture being deployed maintaining right balance in short term and
long term outcomes.
Collaborate with Product managers and Business teams to develop long-term product roadmap and own the
release planning cycles.
Defining career trajectory path for the engineers in the team. Performing regular performance evaluation and
Operating with scale and speed amidst flux, there is just a LOT happening.
Working with Head of Engineering to define best practices for development and champion their adoption and at
the same time Architect & design technically robust, flexible and scalable solutions.
Perform well in uncertainties; collaborate and work with unclear interfaces to other teams in our fast paced
Responsible for hiring and skills management within the team.
Desired Skills and Experience:
BS/ MS in Computer Science from NIT, REC, BIT’s or other top tier colleges.
7-8 years of total work experience in high scale web based products with reputed companies and 1-2 years of
work experience in managing engineering teams and project delivery, preferably in a start up environment.
Strong hands on experience in at least one object oriented language (C++/Java) and one dynamic scripting
language (e.g. Ruby, Python, GoLang) is a must.
(MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, ElasticSearch).
Knowledge of MVC frameworks like Rails, Django, Symphony, Yii is desired.
Prior experience with Google Cloud Platform would be preferred.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Excellent personal. People & communication skills
Experience in organisation wide initiatives and change management.
Ability to make quick decisions in high pressure environments with limited information.
• Create and maintain data pipeline
• Build and deploy ETL infrastructure for optimal data delivery
• Work with various including product, design and executive team to troubleshoot data
• Create tools for data analysts and scientists to help them build and optimise the product
• Implement systems and process for data access controls and guarantees
• Distill the knowledge from experts in the field outside the org and optimise internal data
• 5+ years experience
• Strong analytical skills
Freight Commerce Solutions Pvt Ltd.
• Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems
• Strong project management and organisational skills
• Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
• SQL guru with hands on experience on various databases
• NoSQL databases like Cassandra, MongoDB
• Experience with Snowflake, Redshift
• Experience with tools like Airflow, Hevo
• Experience with Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Flink
• Programming experience in Python, Java, Scala
Becoming a part of the changing landscape - apply modern web techniques onto mobile
Work alongside engineers with an eye for beautiful products
Define, design and building features from ground up while collaborating with crossfunctional teams
Digging complex challenges of a supply-chain product, data visualization, and reimagining
Exposure to leading edge tech stacks and a world-class team
Stay updated with latest developments in the open source community and contributions to
open source projects
We are looking for Lead Software Developer with:
CS, math, statistics or physics degrees.
Winners of hackathons, or maintainers of open source projects.
Persistent problem solvers with a track record of building interesting projects.
UI instincts, but not necessarily ability to create designs from scratch.
Zeal to write bug-free, robust code with predictable components.
Live project experience using React JS/Native, with live apps in App/Play Store a bonus.
Excellent communication skills.
Keenness to take ownership and drive projects end-to-end.
Responsible for ensuring quality, consistency and coherence of content.
Primarily responsible for creating, executing and delivering all content needs across
Collaborate with various members of the product design, creative design and
marketing teams to ensure consistency of copy and tonality of voice across
products & campaigns.
Participate in marketing campaign roadmaps with the Creative Director &
stakeholders from marketing teams.
Participate in product roadmaps with PMs & Principal Designers.
Work with various teams to experiment with new types and applications of content
where needed and measure success.
Lead, mentor & manage a team of content writers.
Prioritize high-impact UX research to identify opportunity areas and gaps, to fuel
product development cycles, across geographies
Collaborate with stakeholders across teams, including partner teams, to understand
research needs, scope requirements and create proposals that clearly convey the
Conduct qualitative research, such as surveys, to evaluate the impact of product
changes and gather insights at scale
Conduct quantitative research studies and create reports including field
observations as well as in-person and remote interviews, for the consumer-side
Create research material like interview scripts, facilitator notes, screeners and more
Synthesize and present research findings, with strong recommendations, to inform
business decisions across all levels of the organization - via presentations, reports
and workshops, etc.
Advocate for the user and build empathy across the organization, with peers and
leaders across design, product management, marketing and engineering (including
3-8 years of experience in user or design research
Excellent communication skills
Bachelor degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Statistics, Psychology, Computer
Science, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
Comfortable with business tools like Excel and Keynote, to help you create and
share research findings, as well as design infographics
As an SDET at Jumio, the candidate is expected to develop and maintain automated functional, integration and load tests for web applications that ensure the quality of developed product features. They are supposed to be champions of quality and participate in developing and enhancing continuous delivery solutions. They are expected to participate
actively in agile development rhythms (scrum, kanban etc), be able to read / write good quality code. The role also requires some level of manual testing depending on project needs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 3+ years relevant work experience.
- Experience in unit testing, acceptance testing, integration testing, system/end-to-end testing for Web applications / REST services
- Experience in Spring Framework is required
- Minimum 3 years experience with Java or Groovy or Python
- Ideally some experience with Spring Boot, Docker, Selenium, AWS
- Comfortable usage of UNIX-like operating system and basic bash scripting knowledge
- Spring Framework Knowledge
- Enjoy working in a self-organizing team environment
- Strong debugging, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Think further than the solution appears to require
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and communications skills in spoken and written English
- Fast learner, high capacity for abstract thinking and structured approach to work plus a hands-on mentality and international mindset
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, and asynchronous architecture
- Strong understanding of system and application performance characteristics
- .Net or AngularJS knowledge
- Mobile Automation Testing, esp. Appium
- Machine Learning / Computer Vision knowledge
Founded in 2015
O2O Model focusing on selling high quality certified refurbished cars
Offering 5 Days no question money back + 1 year warranty
Over 10 outlets in 5 Cities: Delhi NCR, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune & Hyderabad. (Launching in 3 more cities soon)
Over 10000+ supremely happy customers
Working on a transactional and fulfilment model, Spinny is the go-to platform for buying and selling used cars.
Offering convenient transactions to the customers
One of the key differentiating factors is that its price engine, which works
on a proprietary neural network-based algorithm, determines the correct price of the car.
Spinny also takes care of all the paperwork, from registration to title transfers as well as assisting buyers in financing their purchase.
Frontend Developerswho possess passion for pushing web technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of the Spinny web application.
Software Development Engineer: Frontend
Over 750 Spinners in the ecosystem Fast track growth environment Fostering strength driven culture Culture philosophy of social, agile and sustainable Top 50 global technology
Series A & Series B funding by SAIF & ACCEL & ALTERIAFrontend Developers who possess passion for pushing web technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of the Spinny web application.
What you'll do
You are a perfect match with us, if you have:
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript (ES6 ES7).
Bachelors/ Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, preferably from IITs/Top RECs.
1-5 years of experience at cutting edge organizations or startups
✔ Defining the over all architecture and choose the best stack, components, and
subsystems for search & storage infrastructure
✔ Design & build user-friendly APIs for accessing the backend infrastructure
✔ Active mentoring on engineering best practices, reducing technical debt and
designing scale ready solutions.
✔ Proactively identify architectural gaps and enhancements and recommending
✔ Work closely with the product and customer teams to effectively drive innovative
solutions and drive adoption of features.
✔ Experience level 4+ years.
✔ A bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering
✔ Production experience with a scalable search engine or building storage
infrastructure for scaled out consumer companies.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 8+ years of experience in software development in an object-oriented language such as Java, .NET or Node.Js
- Exceptional design, coding, and problem-solving skills, with a bias for architecture at scale.
- Real-world experience developing large scale commercial services with robust performance, resiliency, and telemetry, delivered both Online and OnPrem.
- Strong knowledge of computer science, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Ability to appreciate complex problems with a thorough design.
People hiring at Anzy
About the company
About the company
GIGL Summaries Private Limited
About the company