As Back end developer, we expect you to be motivated in solving real-life complex problems and create compelling experiences for our Resellers. Being a small company we have a culture of creative problem solving, intellectual design, fast-paced development, and passionate product delivery. Enhance or build Restful web services for our mobile app.
- Develop server-side components, REST APIs
- Assume ownership for existing and new modules including design, development, and unit testing for enhancements of existing modules and development of new modules.
- Analyse problems logically and exercise sound judgment in defining, evaluating, and solving difficult technical and operational problems where solutions may be of a precedent-establishing nature.
- Lead the design and architectural improvements
- Participate and collaborate with team members in design discussions, determines areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, suggest enhancements to architecture, implement POCs, and enhance application.
- Reduce technical debt with quality coding
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field) from IITs and Premier Engineering College.
- Excellent Object Orientation, coupled with excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
- Highly skilled at Java and related technologies, including Java Frameworks like Spring-boot or Drop wizard, RESTful web services, JSON, Servlet, JSP, MySQL, MongoDB, Kafka, AWS Solr.
- Must have hands-on experience in building scalable and secure back end systems.
- Have hands-on experience with systems that are asynchronous, RESTful and demand concurrency
- Good to have knowledge of best software engineering practices for all stages of the software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, testing, deployment.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Good in Problem Solving
- Exposure in SpringBoot
- Good Knowledge on Java and Core Java
- Good Knowledge on RDBMS
Construction & Infrastructure is one of the industries, with the most complex problems in Supply Chain and they are fundamentally reengineering the way construction materials get procured. Their Clients include the biggest names in India & the World– The
LafargeHolcim Group, JSW Group, The Tatas and many others. They are backed by some of the world’s top marquee funds in their journey to create transparency and standardization to an otherwise opaque industry.
● Understand the business context and build high quality code using proven design patterns
● Develop, test and deploy integrations required to meet business requirements
● Carry out unit tests and other quality control mechanisms to inform and validate the code and design
● Utilizing and monitoring cloud infrastructure resources (such as AWS, Azure) efficiently
● Participate in a highly fluid environment applying agile software development principles
● Ensure the coding standards are on-par with the best in the industry
● Bachelor's or Master’s degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science).
Must have skills:
● 3+ years of work experience with mobile/web development
● Experience in working with either of languages: Go, Java, Scala
● Strong understanding of relational and non-relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB,
● Strong understanding of Message brokers
● Must have hands on experience in Restful APIs
● Must have a strong foundation of Data structures and Algorithms
● Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions
● or approaches to problems
● Ability to deploy features on a daily basis: should be good at time management and prioritization
● Hands-on experience in CI/CD principles and TDD
● Strong written and verbal English communication skills
Good to have skills:
● Experience in event-driven & asynchronous I/O frameworks
● Exposure to business process and workflow automation
● Working experience in process driven and data intensive business applications
● Experience in working on web infrastructure with React.js and React Native
● Self-motivated, persistent and “Never Give Up” attitude
● Passion for innovation and adaptability to a lean startup culture
● Ability to work with minimal supervision, independently and / or as a member of a team
DYT - Do Your Thng, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. Our aim is to democratise social media and allow people to be rewarded for the content they post. How does DYT help you? It accelerates your career through collaboration opportunities with top brands and gives you access to a community full of experts in the influencer space.
- Expert in Python with knowledge of Python best practices (PEP8)
- Strong knowledge of python web frameworks such as Django, Flask • Strong knowledge of building RESTful APIs using Django Rest Framework • Good Understanding of Django ORM Libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system • Strong experience on Linux
- Solid database skills in a relational database (i.e. PostgresSQL,MYSql) • Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes • Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (git)
- Experience deploying on AWS is desirable
- Experience with Docker,Test Drive Development will be a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, influence and communication skills • Experience in designing scalable micro-services is desirable
- 0-1 years of experience as a backend developer
- At least one product build and published
- SKILLS Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Work well under pressure and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality • Work with distributed development teams
Experince is 2 to 5 yrs and 5 + yrs (In-depth knowledge and hands on experience on Spring Boot & Java is mandatory
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following.
- Design, create and maintain databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to production systems
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, monitor system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Convert complex business requirements into technical specifcations to build scalable and reliable data solutions
- Apply data modelling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations.
- Independently analyse, solve, and correct issues in real time on production, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes.
- Develop complex query, performance tuning, stored procedures and triggers, scheduled jobs, schema refinement.
- Flexibility to work after office hours for any production issue or production deployment.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours.
- Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
- 4+ years of database and backend development experience
- Good understanding of database systems and architectures
- Expertise in writing complex SQL queries and stored procedures
- Hands on experience with RDBMS and NoSQL data stores like MySQL and MongoDB
- Experience working with Python scripting and application development
- Experience working with Cloud applications and data stores like AWS RDS is a plus
- In-depth understanding of data management and ETL processes