Location – Mumbai / Banglaore
Please Note - This role demands multiple traveling.
Role / Purpose - iOS LEAD with Flutter
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform owning end-to-end product modules/features from the requirement to going live
- Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements and use cases and translate them into pragmatic and effective technical solutions. You integrate and consume web services (JSON, XML, etc.)
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Should have programming experience in Objective-C programming, Cocoa, Xcode and the iOS SDK
- Experience to deploy Xcode to compile the SDL
- Should possess iOS application development, with extensive use of Viper or Swift I/O, collections, algorithms and well-known application frameworks
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text is needed
- Should have Web services, Integration on web services
- Experience in web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML).
- Strong knowledge of SQL. Database schema Design and Indexing (Sqlite, Core data).and have been part of a successful startup story.
- Latest exposure on Flutter (2 to 3 latest projects)
We are looking for Flutter Developers responsible for developing cross-platform mobile applications.
About this position
We are looking for Flutter Mobile Developers responsible for developing cross-platform mobile applications.
What are you going to do?
- Building modern and cross-platform mobile applications using Flutter.
- Collaborating with the Planning and Design teams to bring ideas to life.
- Performing app profiling and improving performance.
- Improving code quality through code reviews.
- Developing new features, maintaining code, and fixing/debugging issues.
You need to have:
- One or more published Flutter apps on the App Store / Play Store.
- Good understanding of Flutter and Dart.
- Beginner to intermediate level knowledge of Java, Kotlin or Swift.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools such as Git etc.
- Willingness to learn about new technologies and trends in mobile.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Working knowledge of Reactive programming is a plus.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience working with agile teams and making rapid decisions in a dynamic and disruptive environment.
- 1+ years of relevant software development experience.
- Strong communication skills.
Great perks for everyone.
Here are some of the major highlights and perks of working at Squareboat.
The world's best laptops + 22 inch LED Monitors for everyone
We celebrate everything from birthdays to work anniversaries and success stories!
Playstation, Table Tennis and plenty of more games to relax and have fun
Annual 24 Hour Hackathons with some great ideas and prizes!
Once a year, we forget everything and travel like there's no tomorrow.
Weekly Tech Talks
Knowledge is the only thing that grows when it's shared.
Fixed shift timing and 5 days working to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
Technologies and Clients
We offer cutting edge technologies and world class clients to work with.
Company sponsored health insurance for wellbeing of all employees.
Best technical experts to train and coach our team.
Course and Books
We offer free course and books to explore and learn from.
Squareboat Open Source
A chance to contribute to our useful open source libraries
- Designing and developing advanced applications for android platforms.
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers as well as the software engineers to make sure that each app is presentable.
- Test the applications, identify any bugs and resolve them
- Manage tasks within Agile framework and controlled JIRA workflow.
- Document architecture and implementation for internal and external components.
- 1+ years of experience in Android Development .
- Previous experience working in a fast paced start up is a plus.
- Released at least 1 app or have a project in works that you can tell us about.
- Experience publishing a high-quality android application to the google store.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience working with Android SDK and Android studio.
- Good in JAVA (j2se) and Kotlin
- Experience with APIs (OAuth, XML, JSON, REST, etc. )
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into technical requirements.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Requisite Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience with Angular and Ionic
- 5+ years of object-oriented software development of web applications
- Mobile app development and testing (Android and IOS)
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Preferable Experience in Cloud Technologies (AWS, AZURE)
- Experience with MS SQL stored procedures, database design and optimization
- Experience developing and utilizing web services
- Experience with high volume consumer-oriented web sites
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Experience with formal test procedures, release management
- Preferable Travel industry experience preferred, especially programming associated with GDS’s - SABRE, Farelogix, and Travelport
- Ability to distill complex business needs into functional requirements
- Excellent follow-up, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an ability to make good decisions
- Team player with a professional attitude
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and maintain tight schedules
- Ability to work effectively with a geographically dispersed team in India
Strategic and Development Responsibilities
- Ability to "think outside the box"
- Ability to provide accurate and timely project estimates.
Required: MS Visual Studio, MS SQL Server Management Studio, IIS, AWS, Angular, Ionic, Android, C#, Web Services, MS SQL (stored procedures), Jenkins, DevOps Tools.
- Bachelor of Science in CS, MIS, or equivalent.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 2+ years of work experience in consumer-facing high traffic (millions of concurrent users) mobile applications with a desire to work in growing fast-paced startups.
- Worked on applications from scratch. Well-versed with building apps for various screen densities and sizes.
- Up to date on upcoming trends in android and its ecosystem with respect to design, architecture, etc.
- Experience in optimizing all important parameters like network utilization, application size, and battery.
- Experience with kotlin, coroutines, dagger, retrofit, Rx-android, and android architecture components, etc.
- Should have used mock frameworks, modular code design, and popular design patterns.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Good grasp of algorithms, design patterns, memory management, and multithreaded programming.
- Experience with SAAS platforms for mobile development like Analytics, Push Notifications, Cloud Storage, Ad Networks, etc.
- Hands-on experience with Android's debugging, unit-testing, memory, and performance optimization tools.
- Experienced in databases like SQLite, ROOM DB.
- Experience in using Device hardware integrations like GPS, Camera, etc.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
- Knowledge of engineering practices like CI-CD.
- Strong communication and team collaboration skills.
- Experience in iterative development methodologies like Agile.
● You have a minimum of 7 years of experience building high-performance consumerfacing mobile applications at product companies of a decent scale
● You have a keen eye for mobile architecture and able to assist your team in making the right choices for every project
● You have previous experience building react native applications from scratch. This could be an added advantage.
● You have a passion for mentoring and helping people on your team grow and achieve theirgoals.
● You practice test-driven development.
● You are familiar with both Android and iOS design patterns, and GraphQL.
● You have some exposure to native app development in Swift, Kotlin, or Java.
● You have strong knowledge of software development fundamentals, including a
relevant background in computer science fundamentals and agile development
● You are an excellent collaborator & communicator. You know that startups are a team sport. You listen to others, aren’t afraid to speak your mind and always try to ask the right questions.
● You are excited by the prospect of working in a distributed team and company.
Location: We are open to candidates working from anywhere in India/across the globe. At the moment, however, like most teams, we are fully remote.
RSPP Write Up
(Role - Skill - Persona - Process)
Zoko makes it easy for businesses to do Sales, Marketing and Customer Support on WhatsApp. WhatsApp is the internet of the #nextbillion and Zoko’s vision is to become the Shopify for merchants, selling on WhatsApp. We are backed the best - YCombinator, Ryan Hoover (the founder of Product Hunt), Binny Bansal backed 021 Capital and other illustrious YC Alumni.
Senior Frontend Engineer
Bangalore / Kochi / Remote
30-40 LPA + 0.15% to 0.2% equity
Define the Role
1. Leads and executes the mobile development strategy for the company
Key outcomes expected
1. Implementation of the mobile version(s) of the app in Android and iOS
8-12 years of experience in web and mobile development
Round 1- (Google Meet) - Founders (screening)
- Proven experience in Mobile application development using flutter
- Design and Build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter
- Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
- Use of Model-View-Controller ( MVC) and Model-View-ViewModel-Controller (MVVM) as it relates to designing, developing architecture, and developing maintainable, testable, and functional software that meets product requirements.
- Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system
- Must have Flutter knowledge to build cross-platform mobile apps for Android, IOS, and Web apps. This should include making responsive UIs to efficiently query data and also manage states in an optimized manner.
- Must have knowledge of version controlling
● Be able to work in a product-based and fast-paced environment
● Have prior experience working on at least 3 mobile applications
● Android Development : Minimum 3 years of experience
● Flutter Development : Minimum 1 year of experience
Roles and Responsibility :
● Should be a pro at UI, UX concepts and be aware of all latest trending UI and Interactive
● Understand and have experience in Android Material and Flutter
● Experience in object-oriented analysis and Designed and implemented User Interface
using Storyboard and Manual
● Translate designs and wireframes into high quality
● Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java
● Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best
● Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the
● Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix
● Help maintain code quality, organization, and
● Experience working with software developers or digital design
● Work alongside QA to provide fixes for Android device-specific
● Experience on working with different multi-screen resolution
● Be able to create world-class apps with trending UI, UX and Interactive methods
- Expertise in Core Java with solid OOD principles and design patterns
- Good grasp of algorithms, design patterns, memory management and multithreaded programming
- Conversant with JSON, XML, Web services API
- Experience with saas platforms for mobile development like Analytics, Push Notifications, Cloud Storage , Ad Networks , etc
- Hands on experience with Android's deggugging, unit- testing , memory and performance optimization tools
- Hands on google maps aps and third party aps
- Hands on experience of new android architectures and components like MVVM, Room Persistence , Dagger 2, Observables , Rx Java
- Must have experience on Kotlin
Mobile application developer
Software engineering - Bengaluru and remote
Building products at BiCSoM is about turning dreams and ideas into lovable technology and design solutions. As a mindful member of the BiCSoM team you will create rule-breaking mobile applications on Android and iOS using Flutter and Dart, BLOC pattern, Redux, Kotlin and SWIFT. Large number of people across the globe use our products everyday, we take pride in wearing ‘Made with love in India’ on our sleeves.
What are we looking for?
- We expect you to have your domain knowledge of Flutter, Dart, Room or Realm DB, BLOC pattern based development, Redux and RX Dart
- There are few skills which you need to have from get-go:
- You are a problem solver, polite and someone who values team members and customers
- You respect time and understand, lost time never comes back
- You have the ability to explain your algorithms and solutions and understand how to ask questions with respect to mobile app development and web development scenarios
- You are a smart and energetic talent from engineering and computer science background
- Based on the situations you can contribute individually or work with team and make work productive and fun
- In terms of day to day work, for 2 years you should have done the following:
- At least 2 to 3 live projects in Flutter or Native Android or iOS
- Thorough understanding of Dart programming for mobile application development
- Writing frontend code with SOLID principle
- Unit testing of your code with Travis CLI
- Collaborative development with BitBucket or GIT and handling of code merge conflicts
- Documenting frontend code
- Knowledge of Android native and iOS native is a plus
- Proficient in Linux, and understanding of Ubuntu OS
- Knowledge on Firebase or Firestore is a plus
- Work location: Bengaluru city and Remote
- Working days - 6 days a week
Welcome to BiCSoM careers:
BiCSoM Technologies Private Limited is committed to breakthrough innovation and success for its team members. From our mindful culture of compassion and wisdom to passionate customer success philosophy, this is one awesome place to work! So come and experience what it takes to build digital products which are loved by millions of users across the globe. You will find speed, agility, fun and supportive culture where we are responsible for each other’s success.
- BiCSoM is a registered startup under the Startup India initiative of Government of India and a DIPP registered MSME
- BiCSoM was recognized as one of the top AR/VR startups in India in 2018 in DCB Bank innovation carnival