Collaborate with project managers and designers to understand project requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
Develop, test, and maintain Flutter-based mobile applications that are responsive, performant, and reliable.
Write clean, maintainable, and well-documented code.
Troubleshoot and debug application issues, ensuring smooth and efficient performance.
Continuously research and stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in mobile application development.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and implement new features and improvements.
Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to peers.
Ensure the security and data privacy of the applications you develop.
Proven experience as a mobile app developer, with a strong portfolio of Flutter-based applications.
Proficiency in the Dart programming language.
Experience with the Flutter framework and its ecosystem, including state management and third-party libraries.
Knowledge of mobile app architecture patterns (e.g., MVC, MVVM, Redux).
Familiarity with RESTful APIs and integration of third-party services.
Strong problem-solving and debugging skills.
Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Knowledge of version control systems (e.g., Git) is a plus.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Kutumb is the first and largest communities platform for Bharat. We are growing at an exponential trajectory. More than 1 Crore users use Kutumb to connect with their community. We are backed by world-class VCs and angel investors. We are growing and looking for exceptional Android Developers to join our Engineering team.
- Architect and develop new flows and features on our Android app
- Build robust UI which work well on different screen densities and interactions that result in a delightful experience
- Iterating and building experiments
- Will be working with Kotlin
You are the right fit if you have:
- Strong Android fundamentals
- Build from scratch and be a good decision maker
- The Ownership skills and can own the problems end to end
- The Zeal and willingness to put in extra efforts to build a product which will be used by millions of users, and most importantly
- The ability to find the solution to any problem and get things done
What we offer:
- High pace of learning
- Opportunity to build the product from scratch
- High autonomy and ownership
- A great and ambitious team to work with
- Opportunity to work on something that really matters
- Top of the class market salary and meaningful ESOP ownership
Mobile app developers have a bunch of responsibilities. Flutter engineers also have a lot of tasks to conquer.
- Designing and developing apps
- Writing clean code
- Participating in development life-cycle
- Fixing bugs
- Investigating technologies to make the development faster
- Following new trends in development
Required Skills :
- Good knowledge of Git
- Understanding of Computer Science
- Understanding of software development life cycle
- Strong knowledge of different architecture approaches
- Experience with GoF patterns
- Knowledge of SQL
- Strong knowledge of networking
- Experience in programming languages for mobile development — Kotlin or Swift
- Knowledge of Dart programming language,
- Understanding of Flutter framework
- Experience in Android or iOS mobile development services
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering, information systems, computer science, or related field preferred
- 4 or More Years of technical experience in product design and support
- .NET, SQL Server, IIS, PowerShell, Troubleshooting, Performance Tuning,
- Mobile and PC Application Development, Cloud Computing.
We are looking for freelance iOS Developers for our new startup.
If you believe you are a developer who can follow all best practices and create quality apps, only then apply for this job.
We can allow you to work on your desired time frames each week, but we are strict about deadlines.
We expect you to be good at
- Managing rest services
- Managing cache and permanent storage
- Preparing pixel perfect UI which is compatible with all screen sizes (designs will be given)
- Daily pushing your code using Git
- Writing clean and understandable code
All the best!
- Minimum 4+ years of mobile application development experience in native and excellent coding skills in Swift, RxSwift, RxCocoa, Objective-C
- Any experience on MVVM, VIPER
- Should have deep knowledge of the iOS SDK and IDE development tools.
- Experience developing client-server applications using technologies and web services APIs such as JSON, REST.
- Has hands-on experience with unit testing.
- Extensive experience in using various architecture, frameworks, and design patterns in designing/refactoring a highly optimized mobile is a must.
- Solid understanding of the agile development process and experience.
- Experience working in TDD (Test Driven Development) and CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Deployment) environment is a plus.
- Implement clean and manageable code incorporating best practices on security
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams from both offshore and onsite to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Review code, bug triage and execute multiple releases as per business demand
- Involvement with API team to design request / response contract
- MVVM & VIPER is a must
- Background fetch
- Swift latest or minimum version 4 and Swift basics
DCI Marketing – http://dcimarketing.com
The DCI-Marketing Team is seeking an experienced and highly motivated professional to work as Data
lead/Data architect for the Business Intelligence and Analytics team. This role is a techno-functional –
both hands-on and serves in project management/meeting timelines and quality requirements. The
candidate will assist with building a functional DataOps practice in both custom and purchased platform
And this position is for DCI Marketing Business Team working from GIC Bangalore.
Key Responsibilities / Functions:
Experience in complete software development life cycle
Design, code, test and debug Cross platform Mobile applications
Ability to take direction prototyping and innovating new UI concepts within the mobile
Personal Characteristics and Attributes
Strong analytical and complex problem-solving skills
Inquisitive nature & Self-starter who can implement with minimal guidance
Solid English written and verbal communication skills
Strong desire in learning new technologies and methodologies
Required Qualifications: (Education, Technical Skills/Knowledge)
Educational qualifications - BE/MCA/M.Sc. in Computer science/Electronics/EE
Experience - Total 8 yrs – 10 yrs. (6 yrs – 8 yrs Years of experience in the mobile app field)
developing cross platform/Hybrid mobile apps is a must
As a mobile developer, you should have experience in the design & development of Crossplatform
mobile applications for iOS and Android using React Native, Cordova, Ionic, Flutter
Framework. Preferably Cordova/Ionic
Good Knowledge in HTML and CSS, AngularJS, Angular (2 and above versions), Typescript
Experience in integrating RESTful API services. Solid understanding of JSON / XML data
CodePush in the App Center and integration with VSTS is desirable
Comprehensive application compiling / building experience (certs etc.)
Good understanding of Device-App communication protocols - Wifi, Bluetooth low energy
(BLE), USB, NFC etc.
Strong experience in integrating application with Cloud platforms.
Experience/Knowledge in firmware OTA (over the air) environment in upgrading and
debugging of software.
Experience with Third party libraries and Rest APIs.
Knowledge on Xamarin is huge plus
Good knowledge of implementing authentication and security features into the application.
Exposure to embedded Android / iOS application development is desirable.
Should have better knowledge of debugging. Experience in using debugging tools will be an
Must have experience in practices – unit testing, Documentation
Work independently on the issues/responsible for maintaining the mobile applications