Xcode Jobs in Chandigarh
at ToXSL Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Knowledge of Swift is a MUST.
- Knowledge of iOS, iPhone, swift, objective-c, Xcode and mac.
- Experience with web services (APIs), JSON, XML parsing, map, social media integration and other advanced iOS features.
- Experience with GIT or SVN will be a plus.
- Working 5 days a week.
- Group Health Insurance for our employees.
- Work with a team of 300+ excellent engineers.
- Extra Compensation for Night Shifts.
- Additional Salary for an extra day spent in the office.
- Lunch buffets for all our employees.
- Fantastic Friday meals to dine in for employees.
- Yearly and quarterly awards with CASH amount, Birthday celebrations, Dinner coupons etc.
- Team Dinners on Project Completion.
- Festival celebration, Month End celebration.
iphone, swift, objective-c, xcode , Apple
at Symansys Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Design and build advanced iOS applications.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
Unit-test code for robustness, including usability and general reliability.
Fix bugs and improve performance across various iOS applications.
Continuously research, benchmark, and implement new technologies to improve
and increase development efficiency.
Proven experience developing iOS apps.
B.Tech/BE from a top tier engineering college.
Extensive familiarity with Swift and Objective-C.
Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core
Graphics, UIKit, AudioKit, Swift UI, Story Boards.
Experience working with third-party libraries and RESTful APIs.
Strong software engineer, capable of building and shipping products quickly when required.
Curious and self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative team.
Experience building chat applications is a plus.
at Mobile Programming LLC
|High-level requirements for the Apex Developer role:
Qualifications / Skills
• BA or BS in a technical discipline
• 5+ years of SFDC engineering experience
• Salesforce certifications preferred
• In depth experience in Lightning framework: Aura and LWC
• In depth experience in Apex development, design, configuration, testing and deployment
• In depth knowledge of Salesforce APIs and experience building integrations
About the job
Are you passionate about coding ? Do you have a great appetite for challenges? Do
you like to take risks? Do you have a great learning attitude? Do you have an eye
for detail? Do you like to help others solve their problems?
We are offering:
To be a part of the leading Digital healthcare platform.
You can be CEO of your outcomes.
A team of aces to work with Streamlined engineering
around Agile methodology with the help of tools
Become a leader in the industry
End user focusing engineering.
are you bringing on the table:
1-5 years hands on experience developing iOS Applications
Have a deep familiarity with objective-C/Swift, Cocoa Touch and working with
external frameworks and libraries
Have excellent problem solving/Debugging skills and love technical
challenges. Should be up to date on the current state of the iOS development
be a stickler for clean and efficient Code.
possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
be highly organised.
be able to weigh several and often conflicting constraints
rapid decisions in a fast-moving and quickly-growing company.
Experience with TDD, CI/CD is required.
Help set and fulfil the engineering hiring plan for the team, including sourcing,
screening, and interviewing.
Mentor and grow engineers while keeping them engaged and focused on the
product and company vision.
Help set team goals and technical direction while ensuring that they
with the goals of the larger organisation.
Represent the team in planning and product meetings, effectively
communicating the available platform features and constraints of the iOS
Help implement effective engineering processes and policies that emphasise
quality and forward progress.
With many people doing many things in a fast-moving company, strong
organisational skills both for yourself and for the team will be required
at Relinns Technologies
What You Need for this Position:
B.tech/BE/MS/MCA/BCA Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
3+ years of experience using Swift to develop and deliver production applications for iOS
Strong understanding of the fundamentals of native development patterns
Experience with ios app testing and security, including writing unit tests, test automation, and working closely with quality assurance teams
Experience with dependency management tools such as Cocoapods, SPM, and Carthage
Debugging experience with stack traces, spin traces, performance & concurrency/threading issues
Successful launch of consumer-grade applications to the Apple App Store
Experience with Git VCS and best practices for source code management
Proven experience with crafting and integrating client-side REST APIs
Familiarity with CI/CD Pipelines (Jenkins, FastLane and others)
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Self-motivated, and outstanding analytical skills
What You Will Be Doing:
To design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
To collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
To generate wireframes.
To design, develop, test and implement an iOS application along with continuous production of new versions of the application.
To design solutions independently.
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Operates effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment.
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Pleasant in communication
Very good in interdepartmental coordination
Innovative and out of box thinking
Self-motivated and creative problem-solving skills
Believe in relationship
Top Reasons to Work with Us:
We're a small, fast-paced growing team tackling huge new challenges every day
Learning new concepts while working with an intellectual and exceptionally talented team
Friendly and high growth work environment
- 2+ years of hands-on programming experience in building native iOS apps, with deep focus on usability, performance, Core Data and integration with REST APIs & services.
- Built real world apps that are published on the app store.
- Experience in OO design, design patterns & fluency in Objective-C programming (exposure to Swift or React Native would be a plus)
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs, consuming REST Web Services
- Unit/Integration tests
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance UI development with Interface Builder and Code, including Auto Layout