Roles and responsibilities:
- Architect highly scalable frontends preferably in React framework. Knowledge of Angular/Vue is an additional plus.
- Strong knowledge of Database systems and ability to recommend and architect NoSQL/SQL based DB solutions as the problems demand.
- Exposure to at least one cloud platforms like AWS, GCP or Azure
- Deep understanding of different integration patterns and best practices such as events, synchronous vs. asynchronous messaging, peer-to-peer, Publish-subscribe, distributed logs and RESTful APIs
- Can articulate trade-offs and drive high-impact technology decisions on topics including (but not limited to) IaaS/PaaS providers, container orchestration, API gateways, and commercial vs. open-source software.
- Estimation and proposal writing
- Ability to drive the team cohesively by mentoring and guiding with right tooling, technologies and development and collaboration techniques.
Good to have:
- AWS\GCP\Azure certification
- Exposure to Golang, Java and Python
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes
About CodeCraft Technologies Private Limited
CodeCraft Technologies is a digital transformation company offering mobility & cloud solutions along with design and consultancy services
With Codecraft you get a chance to work on cutting edge Technololgies.
You will be working on challenging projects into Cyber Security, IOT and Energy Domains
We have open and transparent work culture.
You will be working with one of the finest design teams
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting it to the back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications:
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git / SVN)
• Expertise in HTML5, CSS3, and solid understanding of Fonts and Encodings
• 4+ years of web development experience
• Deep understanding of DOM, accessibility standards, SEO and Analytics
• Experience with integrating secured backend APIs with flexible Frontend Components
• Expertise in developing Responsive Design which is compatible with most Browsers
• Experience working with ReactJs and solid understanding of component lifecycle.
• Experience Designing components and building prototypes using Figma is a plus
• Experience working with increasing scale, and it is a big plus if you have worked with product-based companies
• You love coding like a hobby and are up for a challenge!
• Assume a strong sense of ownership of the product : Design, develop & deploy
• Collaborate with senior management, operations & business team
• Ensure Quality & sustainability of the architecture
• Motivation to join an early stage startup should go beyond compensation
About Numen (https://numenhealth.com):
Numen Health is a Health-tech company with a goal to reimagine healthcare in India. Through an amalgamation of our healthcare team with the power of AI and the Internet of Things (IoT), we make healthcare easier and accessible through a data-based preemptive approach. Our mission is to facilitate change in the healthcare industry by moving from a reactive approach to a proactive one.
We are a wonderful, young team with experience in scaling up Indian and international businesses from the ground up. We are looking for like-minded and enthusiastic people who are passionate about making a lasting difference and want to help us revolutionize the way healthcare is delivered to a billion Indian!
To shift the healthcare ecosystem from a ‘Sick-care' approach to a ‘Holistic-healthcare' approach. We aim to do that by enabling doctors and caregivers to move from treating ailments to employing a data-based,
We offer preventive healthcare programs to individuals to improve their health. These plans are crafted in consultation with their treating doctor and a dedicated care team remotely monitors the progress in realtime. For doctors, Numen is a virtual facility to cater to all of their patient’s needs, remotely.
At Numen, you have the opportunity to make tangible changes to the existing healthcare systems in India
making it preventive and affordable. By joining the Numen team, you get to be part of a young, dynamic
team that is passionate about making a change and a fast-paced environment with multiple opportunities to
learn and grow.
Job Overview :
Software Development Engineers FE will be responsible to participate in all stages of the software product development life cycle. This will include analysing system and user requirements, designing software flowcharts, creating user interfacing applications (Web Or Mobile) , troubleshooting bugs, and running tests to improve system functionality. An ideal
candidate would be someone who has proficiency in React Js, good analytical skills, the ability to anticipate issues and frame remedial actions, and excellent teamwork skills.
● Write simple, efficient, and maintainable code.
● Develop, scale and maintain web Applications written in ReactJs.
● Validating the functionality and security of the application.
● Manage individual priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
● Function well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
● Ensuring best coding standards and practices to improve and maintain quality.
● Meeting with the engineering and product team to discuss project definitions and goals.
● Bachelor/Master degree in CS or related field from a reputed college.
● 2-6 years of experience in frontend software development.
● Solid grip on the programming basics like DS and algorithms.
● Prior experience in start-ups or health-tech will be a plus.
● Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills
● Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Excellent programming skills and hands-on experience in Python, Java Script, HTML, and CSS.
- Experience of working in Data Science domain is an advantage, but not mandatory.
- Ability to positively contribute to a team and willingness to quickly complete large volumes of work with high quality.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- BE/BTech or MCA Degree or any graduate with desired skills.
R360 powers a data-driven customer engagement ecosystem that enables the worlds leading organisations to earn customer loyalty every day.
For over 10 years, R360s loyalty and reward platforms have driven ambitious loyalty programs for some of the worlds biggest brands including Axis Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HDFC Bank and Emirates National Dubai Bank. We have 500+ global retail partnerships and offer our clients reward programs, nuanced customer segmentation, data-centric campaigns, and big data analytics.
Our multidisciplinary team of technology experts, product engineers, data scientists, client relationship managers and customer experience professionals work together with our clients to enable loyalty by enhancing customer acquisition, engagement and retention.
Currently we are looking for a SeniorUI Developer
What you ll do:
- Develop complete UI and integrate the same with backend APIs
- Work as full stack developer with prime focus on UI
- Work end to end from design and development
- Code & design review
- Troubleshoot critical issues and guide team as well
What well need:
- 3 - 4years of hands-on experience in Angular technologies
- Overall 6 to 9yrs of overall UI experience
- Hands on experience in implementing micro front end architecture
- Strong knowledge in building highly responsive web & mobile applications
- Strong Data structures & algorithm skill
- Strong communication
- Front end technologies – Angular, Java Script, jQuery
- Backend technologies – Java, REST
- Mark-up Languages – HTML, CSS3, Bootstrap
- Database – SQL & NoSQL
- Modelling – UML & ERD
Bonus point if: Candidate from product company would be preferred
- Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 2+ years' experience in frontend development
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Optimizing your application for performance
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
- Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all project dependencies
- Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices
- Good Understanding of Nuxt
- Proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
- Proficiency with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, and Git
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
Location: Hyderabad, Delhi NCR, Indore, Pune, Bangalore
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
Skills and Qualifications
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around $resource
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well reasoned alternative)
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
Leading the UX Engineering team at AQR you will be responsible for:
Leading set of front-end engineers towards building core infrastructure required for UI development across the firm
Working closely with the business in Bangalore and Greenwich, CT, USA on defining new internal and external application interfaces
Developing the technology strategy for UI development for the firm
Building re-usable web libraries and user-facing components that support large, complex web applications at the firm.
Designing and developing data intensive UI applications with great emphasis on data accuracy,reusability, scalability and performance
Institutionalizing UI development process compatible to work with product owners, users, backend engineers and operations.
Demonstrating the benefits of good design and user experience across AQR
Optimizing web applications on client side (browser) and server side (web servers) to maximize speed and scale.
Continually drive improvements in web infrastructure at the firm to be up-to-date with the latest in the industry.
What You’ll Bring
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or related field of engineering
Over 14+ years of working experience in leading teams and delivering software applications
Strong experience using modern browser frameworks like Angular, or React or Vue
Working experience with various front end libraries and components including Highchart, d3, ag-grid etc.,.
Strong understanding of user experience design and data visualization techniques
Familiarity with the whole web stack, including browser JS engine, HTTP, web servers and optimization
Outstanding coding, debugging skills and analytical skills