Apexa Group is an ISO 9001:2015 certified group that has expertise in the domains of capability building, audits, IT solutions, BPO/KPO operations, HR services, real estate developments, food and beverages. While we have a pan India presence, our headquarter is based out of Ahmedabad in Gujarat (India) and offices in Doha, Dubai and Australia
We have almost three decades plus of rich experience in our domains rendering services to various kinds of organizations both in the national and international arenas.We are hiring for a SharePoint Developer with a relevant work experience of 2-3 years
- Design, develop, debug, test, deploy, document and maintain SharePoint online and MS Teams solutions using out- of- the- box functionality, as well as custom development using Visual Studio 2017, C#, React JS and ASP.NET.
- Understanding PowerApps and Flow Apps, and how they are incorporated in the SharePoint/ 0365 paradigm; Ability to Develop workflows using Microsoft Flow Apps and PowerApps.
- Coding of custom Microsoft Teams App using C# or React JS.
- Brainstorming and communicating technology ideas, issues with peers, management Build and configure applications to meet business process.
- Communicating application requirements smoothly.
- Multi-task and manage tasks with varying priorities.
- Will work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong written & verbal communication is must.
About Apexa Group
● Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
● Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional
● Building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
● Maintain, organize & automate data processes for various use cases.
● Identifying trends, doing follow-up analysis, preparing visualizations.
● Creating daily, weekly and monthly reports of product KPIs.
● Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights
relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
Required Skills And Experience:
● 2-5 years of work experience in data analytics- including analyzing large data sets.
● BTech in Mathematics/Computer Science
● Strong analytical, quantitative and data interpretation skills.
● Hands-on experience with Python, Apache Spark, Hadoop, NoSQL
databases(MongoDB preferred), Linux is a must.
● Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
● Experience with Google Cloud Data Analytics Products such as BigQuery, Dataflow, Dataproc etc. (or similar cloud-based platforms).
● Experience working within a Linux computing environment, and use of
command-line tools including knowledge of shell/Python scripting for
automating common tasks.
● Previous experience working at startups and/or in fast-paced environments.
● Previous experience as a data engineer or in a similar role.
A mentor is going to be a role model for our future SSE’s, hence we are looking for mentors
who have at least 3+ years of experience with strong technical expertise as well as strong
love for technology and upskilling students.
Roles and responsibilities:
● Prepare and deliver lectures, tutorials and workshops for students.
● Contribute to the teaching team and partake in all formal daily functions and meetings.
● Deliver live or classroom coding sessions.
● Support and mentor (including pairing) students.
● Perform code reviews.
● Perform technical check-ins with students.
● Solicit and respond to feedback from students and other teachers.
● Perform student assessments as per the syllabus requirements.
Basic Skill Requirement
● Good knowledge on front-end technologies
○ HTML 5
○ CSS 3
● Good knowledge on back-end technologies
○ Unit Testing Frameworks - Jest, Mocha
● Good knowledge on databases
○ NoSQL DB - MongoDB
○ Relational DB - MySQL
● Good knowledge on DevOps
○ Building CI-CD pipelines
● Interest in teaching with ability to explain complex things in simple language
● Prior experience of conducting offline Live Sessions preferred
● Prior experience of leading teams towards project completion
● Willingness to accept feedback
● Excellent communication skills
● Advanced English proficiency
Perks and Benefits:
● Competitive salary and the opportunity to be part of an impactful movement to
transform higher education for the better
● Free accommodation and food when you’re on-campus
● Challenging role designed to significantly enhance technical profile and skills.
● Awesome work culture that helps you thrive
● And most importantly, the opportunity to lead a team that puts high focus on
outcome-oriented technical coaching and develop the next generation of CTOs
Experience: 4 - 6 Years
Salary: Up to 17 LPA
We are looking for a highly capable Node.js developer to optimize our web-based application performance. You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
To ensure success as a Node.js developer, you should possess extensive knowledge of Node.Js based services and experience in a similar role. An accomplished Node.js developer will be someone whose expertise results in the stable, fast, and secure exchange of data between servers and end-users.
Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- Hands on experience in NodeJs framework
- Experience working in AngularJs (or) VueJs must
Dear Job Seekers,
Greetings from PIXEL WEB SOLUTIONS.....!!!!!
Pixel Web Solutions is a global Web / IT Servicing Company with a strong team of technical and professional expertise. We believe in Innovative Solutions that turn the business idea into achievable goals. We work on a wide array of Technologies that can provide sustainable and long-term business solutions. More than 9+ Yrs of experience in global IT markets, we have curved ourselves to adapt leading & cutting edge technologies.
Position Vacant Details
POSITION NAME: Technical Architect
EXPERIENCE : 5+ Years
JOB LOCATION : Madurai
- Experience in Analysing Project feasibility and scalable solution designing.
- Strong Experience in Preparing HLD, LLD & Technical Documentation.
- Good Verbal and Oral Communication skills for Client handling, conducting Technical Meeting , Requirement gatherings & Project Reviews
- Excellent Team handling skills for conducting Internal Meetings, Scrum, Solving Blockages & Delivery date management.
- Experience in variety of Programming like Java, C++, .NET, Nodejs..etc
- Experience in managing Infrastructure like AWS, GCP, AZURE & Knowledge in Packages like Apache, WebSockets, RabbitMQ, Redis, Kafka
- Tech Skills: Micro Service Architecture, REST API, MQ'S, Stream Data, Security Protocols, RDBMS, Nosql, CI/CD, SVN
For more information click here: www.pixelwebsolutions.net
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
An SDET is a test professional with advanced programming skills who can create automation testing tools and frameworks to assist the manual testing process.
We are looking for a talented SDET to contribute to and review the creation of a testing suite for production software. The SDET's responsibilities include both software development and testing tasks and focuses on the testability, robustness, and performance of production software.
- Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components.
- Understanding project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases.
- Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, such as Mobile, Desktop, and Web, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Investigating customer problems referred to you by the technical support team, testing bugs, and creating and managing bug reports.
- Handling technical communications and understanding the customers' systems.
- Working with deployments teams, resolving level issues for systems, coordinating on product design, and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and product designs.
- Noting all testing actions you have performed in daily and weekly reports.
- Analyzing and disintegrating software systems and coordinating with other teams to enhance the overall design.
- Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes.
- Managing the final quality on production release.
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field. This is optional, but good to have.
- Knowledge of any of the following tools or similar. Cypress, Supertest, Chai, Mocha, Jest, Jasmine, Puppeteer, Karma, Playwright
- Knowledge of programming languages and process management methodology.
- Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development and experience in programming and testing.
- The ability to recognize risks and errors in an application.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to keep current with the constantly changing technology industry.
- A passion for testing, development, and software design.
- Monitor and evaluate channel integration effectiveness and stability
- Identify and resolve potential gaps in partner integration and share with relevant stakeholders
- Resolve day-to-day queries of sellers regarding any partner integrations
- Build scalable end-to-end processes by aligning multiple teams
- Collaborate and work closely with multi-disciplinary teams like marketing, sales, demand generation, and customer success to deliver goals and remove any roadblocks along the way
- Handle multiple communication channels with different partners like Chats, Email & Calls
- Prior developer or technical support experience in SaaS industry (preferable but not mandatory)
- Sound understanding and working knowledge of APIs and ability to write database queries for debugging (SQL, no SQL etc.)
- Above par debugging and problem-solving skills
- Good communication, influencing, networking, and negotiation skills
- Understanding of End to end E-commerce process is a plus
we have Job Openings for Java Developers who are willing to work in-house for our Office. It would be fine if you can refer us suitable candidates who can join immediately.
Number of Positions: 2
One Senior level - min 4 years’ experience.
One Junior level - min 2 years’ experience
Find below the job requirements.
- Excellent knowledge and hands on experience on Angular 5, Angular Material, Typescript, Bootstrap 3
- Hands on experience in REST web services and Java 8 concepts
- Expertise in REST Services to interact with the Web Services and retrieve data. Design, code, test, debug, document and maintains high complex computer programs.
- Hands on experience in Java, Spring 4 and Spring boot 2 or above
- Familiarity with common data stacks
- Ability to solve the day to day coding challenge and understand best coding practices
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB)
- Hands on experience in handling web servers (e.g. Apache Tomcat) and UI/UX design
- Knowledge about deployment tools such as Jenkins, Azure
- Hands on experience in Source management tools like Git, Gitlab, SVN
- Good team player, self-starter
- Experienced in Onsite-offshore support model.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills and An analytical mind
We are looking for talented developers to join our team which has worked on multiple #1 top grossing games. We are now working on an exciting new mobile shooter game. You will collaborate with Designers, Artists and other Engineers to implement core systems and workflows
- Work with designers and artists to integrate and implement new features
- Develop animated and interactive user interface based on flow documents
- Build performance critical gameplay features
- Build UI development Pipeline for sprites, atlases and downloadable content
- Optimize UI draw calls and script execution time
- Implement UI supported for different resolutions and platforms
- Partner with UX designers and artists to develop best practices and solutions
- Expert knowledge in Unity UI framework
- Experience with Unity APIs and plugins
- Good understanding of State machine, OOPs concepts, and SOLID principles
- Experience with Addressables assets and downloadable content
- Good understanding of Unity scene management, nested prefabs and script execution order
- Experience in optimising game using profiler, reducing load time and draw calls
- Have experience of building complex UI with 2D and 3D elements
- Experience of building UI for different resolutions and platforms like iOS, Android [PC & console is plus]
- Strong proficiency with Unity and C#, with at least one shipped title as part of a medium to large engineering team
- 2+ years of game development experience in a related role
- Capable of delivering quality Code Review feedback
Clubb.fit is India's only platform designed to run fitness and sports classes in apartments. Our goal is to optimally use 10000+ sports and fitness infrastructure available in gated communities of urban cities. Our vision is to give every adult and kid a chance to excel at sports and fitness routine.
We have a fully developed website - and some important partnerships. We have found our first customers.
We are looking for a tech-geek, who can help us evolve our tech with market needs. We currently only have a website and we are looking at app development now. The role will involve following responsibilities
- Improve website performance
- add/remove/modify website features based on market feedback
The candidate should be passionate about product development and evolution. Our website is built on MERN stack, so experience with the same is a must. Passion for fitness and sports would be an added advantage.
Drop in a line about yourself when applying - and we will respond for sure.