We are looking for Sr. Node Js Developer
Experience - 3-5 years
Location - Ahmedabad, Gujarat. (Work from Office)
5 Days working
Should have good communication skills.
• Mongodb or Firebase
•Experience with RESTful services
•Knowledge of Node.js, Express and frameworks available for it
•Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
About Genius Placement Service
- Strong in data structure and algorithms.
- Experience in Node.js, Express, API Design & DOM.
- Understanding of component based design or other design patterns.
- Experience with unit testing, integration testing & continuous integration.
- RDBMS and NoSQL databases preferably PostgreSQL, MongoDB.
- Good to have passion for investing.
according to our company’s needs. You will be responsible for planning, developing,
testing, improving and maintaining new and existing databases to help users retrieve
data effectively. As part of our IT team, you will work closely with developers to ensure
system consistency. You will also collaborate with administrators and clients to
provide technical support and identify new requirements. Communication and
organization skills are keys for this position, along with a problem-solution attitude.
You get to work with some of the best minds in the industry at a place where
opportunity lurks everywhere and in everything.
Your responsibilities are as follows.
• Working cross functional teams to develop robust solutions aligned with the
• Maintaining communication, providing regular updates to the development
team ensuring solutions provided are fit for purpose
• Training other developers in the team on best practices and technologies
• Troubleshooting issues in the production environment understanding the root
cause and developing robust solutions
• Developing, implement, maintain and solutions that are both reliable and
• Capture data analysis requirements effectively and represent them formerly
and visually through our data models.
• Maintaining effective database performance by identifying and resolving
production and application development problems
• Optimise the integration and installation of new releases
• Monitoring system performance, test, troubleshoot and integrating new
• Proactively recommending solutions to improve new and existing database
• Providing database support by coding utilities, resolving user questions and
• Ensuring compliance to database implementation procedures
• Performing code and design reviews as per the code review process
• Installing and organising information systems to guarantee company
• Preparing accurate documentation and reports
• Migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions
• Stakeholders’ analysis of our current clients, company operations and
applications, and programming requirements
• Collaborate with functional teams across the business to deliver end-to-end
products, features enabling enhanced performance
We are looking for individuals who are curious, excited about learning, and navigating
through the uncertainties and complexities that are associated with a growing
company. Some qualifications that we think would help you thrive in this role are:
• Minimum 8 Years of experience as a Database Administrator
• Strong knowledge of data structures and database systems
• In depth expertise and hands on experience with MySQL/MariaDB Database
• In depth expertise and hands on experience in database design, data
maintenance, database security, data analysis and mining
• Hands-on experience with at least one web-hosting platform such as Microsoft
Azure, AWS (Amazon Web Services) etc.
• Strong understanding of security principles and how they apply to web
• Basic knowledge of networking, Desirable knowledge of business intelligence
• Desirable knowledge of data architectures related to data warehouse
• Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to work collaboratively to achieve
• Understanding of Agile methodologies
• Bachelor/Masters of CS/IT Engineering, BCA/MCA, B Sc/M Sc in CS/IT
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s
• Critical thinker, Team player
• Excellent trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills
• Excellent analytical and Strong organisational skills
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
● Experience in using and creating RESTful APIs.
● Experience with developing Microservices Based applications.
● Experience in Message Queue technologies like RabbitMQ or Kafka (Preferable Kafka).
● Experience in caching such as Memcached, Redis, or similar technologies).
● Experience in RDBMS and NOSQL databases with writing SQL queries (Stored Procedure,
Joins, group by, aggregate functions, etc.).
● Experience of writing Junit test cases using Mockito / Powermock frameworks.
● Hands-on experience with any of the logging frameworks (SLF4J/LogBack/Log4j).
● Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud services: EC2, Elastic Beanstalk ,
EMR, ECS, S3, SNS, SQS, Cloud Formation, Cloud watch, Lambda.
● Experience agile development methodologies.
● Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment best practices.
● Working knowledge of Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes and API Gateway.
- You will be working on Designing the Database, writing low latency microservice architecture in node js, express js.
- If you have basic knowledge of reactjs that would be plus for you as well as us.
Job Description :
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Must-have skills for Node.js developers are:
- Socket.io - For chat applications
- Databases - MySQL and MongoDB
- AWS - Basic Knowledge
- Experience with Git and GitHub
- Ability to write tests
- Experience in your niche
- Efficiency in writing code
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins plus customizing them.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
Counter (https://counter.app/) a young, ambitious investor-funded technology startup bringing innovative new ideas to age-old problems within the hospitality sector. Our product connects and creates a global community of makers in the hospitality space while offering an efficient, simple solution for all their property management needs. Our team has a collective experience of over 25 years in this sector and are determined to use this knowledge to create a product that we would love to use. We currently operate out of Berlin, Germany and Goa, India (yes, you read that right). You will be working alongside a dynamic, creative, analytical & collaborative team that is passionate about meaningful work and always treat each other with kindness and respect.
We are looking for a NodeJS developer interested in building a web application. You will be responsible for architecting and building this application, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, we are looking for a strong team player who can find the balance between perfectionism and speed.
We are currently building most of our product using the MERN stack but fundamentally believe that any technology is merely a tool to serve a greater purpose of making our customers lives amazing.
Build smooth and functional API endpoints in line with our product roadmap
Work on 3rd party integrations to strengthen the product functionality
Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks.
Work with CI/CD and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest
Strong written and verbal communication skills enabling a remote work culture within the organization
Knowledge of programming in NodeJS is a fundamental requirement. It would be really helpful if you could showcase a past project.
Experience with MongoDB/NoSQL databases is desirable
Proficiency with git is critical. Familiarity with Jira and Confluence is a plus
Comfortable working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency
conflicts Deep understanding of efficient REST APIs
Experience with automated testing suites (jest, enzyme) would be desirable
Self-driven, an ability to learn fast, efficiently troubleshoot and independently deliver
results without constant supervision
Our product is currently live with active customers across the globe. Happy to assist with any queries and questions about the role