- Work with development teams and product managers to create software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front-end of applications.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve the software.
Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant field.
Experience with Java, Spring, and Restful API's.
Experience with Database development (MySQL, Postgres, etc).
Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache), and UI/UX design.
Experience with AWS or other cloud environments
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Budget: 20-30 LPA + esops+ other benefits (gratuity+insurance+PF)
- Educational Background: BTech is mandatory
- Notice Period: 60 days(maximum)
Hiring Suggestions - Someone with a minimum of 2 years of experience in reactjs is mandatory. Further, the candidate must have spent at least a couple of years in the same company and must have seen scaling up of the same product.
Team Size: Currently they have 4 web developers and the size of the tech team is 65+
Interview Process: 4 rounds( 1st round - Online Test followed by 3 rounds of technical discussion and Final round with the HR).
- Target Companies:- B2C fintech companies, app based product companies, edtech companies
- Location: Bangalore(Currently following a hybrid model)
Responsible for developing web applications as per the product requirements with a pre-approved design across multiple platforms using programming tools for Web development and Mobile application development. Work collaboratively with ML scientists, engineers, product managers, and Business SMEs in seeking details on the requirements, writing up technical specifications, proposing the tools and methods for the solution, developing the application after necessary approvals, unit testing the solution, providing testing support, and troubleshooting support for testers, participating in deployment plan, deployment and post-deployment support. Application development will involve wrapping the deep learning algorithms to provide a smart and engaging user experience.
- Should be familiar and have a working knowledge of different databases like MySQL, MongoDB, web servers (e.g. Apache)
- Fluent with multi-tier systems, client-server concepts.
- Experience in debugging application programs, troubleshooting techniques, root cause analysis of problems.
- Must possess the good understanding and proven techniques incorporating Data Security concepts in application development.
- Knowledge and experience with applications running on on-premises data centers and on Cloud services.
- Experience working in a Project Team and exposure to test-driven development, different project methodologies such as Agile.
- Very good communication skills with collaborative, positive, can-do, user-centered attitude in a team environment.
- Innovative thinking capabilities, ability to multitask, maintain attention to detail in pressure and time sensitive situations.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret requirements and deliver reliable, scalable, tested solutions.
- Fluent in English, reading, writing, speaking and listening.
- BS / B. Tech / BE degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience developing desktop and mobile application
So what are we looking for? If you have great communication, technical project architecting, and visualizing skills along with being an ambitious software developer, then this is the role for you.
The best developers are creative visionaries, people who are capable of stepping back, seeing the big picture, and coming up with new ways of approaching challenges. If you are passionate about developing the best software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; and following the software development lifecycle, then this role is for you.
Not a CAVEr:
You are a person that people like to be around. You are not a CAVE (Constantly Against Virtually Everything) personality.
Say no to HiPPO:
At Searce, we want people who value everyone’s opinions & perspectives. We don’t want them to get overpowered by HiPPO (Highest Paid Person’s Opinion).
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
- Follows good principles of software engineering like TDD, writing modular, maintainable, clean code, and can work stress-free in an Agile environment.
- Has a strong engineering skillset with a firm grasp of fundamental Computer Science principles and a test-driven approach to software development
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities within a fast-moving industry and startup culture - Nice to have: experience building microservice architecture systems, test automation, derivatives pricing, scaling, operating system and network-layer performance tuning, BDD, KDB+.
- Hands-on knowledge of continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Travis, or CircleCI - Knowledge of networking technologies and fundamentals
- Participate in system design consulting, platform management, and capacity planning.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment and by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching, and educational opportunities.
Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least 5 years of relevant experience. Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other highly technical equivalent experience, along with:
- Ability to program (structured and OO) with one or more high-level languages, such as Python, Node, or Golang.
- Experience with distributed storage technologies like NFS, HDFS, Ceph, S3 as well as dynamic resource management frameworks (Mesos, Kubernetes, Yarn)
- Computer Science / Engineering degree preferable
- A proactive approach to spotting problems, areas for improvement, and performance bottlenecks
- Great interpersonal and mentoring skills
Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
• Designing and implementing new features and functionality
• Establishing and guiding the website's architecture
• Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
• Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
• Manage website hosting, optimization, security.
Skills and Qualifications
• Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
• Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
• Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
• Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
• Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
• Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
• Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
• Familiarity with Gatsby.js is a plus
Qualifications-BCA, BE/B.Tech, Other Course
We are looking for developers who can meticulously analyze project requirements and carry forward the development of backend modules which are highly robust and scalable.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Development (Coding).
- Code Management (Code Reviews, Maintaining Code Standards).
- Repository Management (Branches, Tags, Documentations).
- Concept feasibility checks.
- Managing a team of 3 - 5 members.
Qualifications and Skills:
- With 3 -5 years of experience in the technology domain.
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated mindset.
- Experience with web technologies such as:
- React or Angular (Experience with server side development)
- Java Spring Boot (Preferred)
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Bonus: C# .NET Core, NodeJS
- Strong data structures, algorithms and design patterns knowledge.
- Deep knowledge of web related technologies such as sockets, REST framework, GraphQL (Bonus), etc.
- Experience working in early stage startups (Bonus).
- Experience in real-time communication products.
- Experience in client communications.
- Would be bonus: Experience working with R&D teams, Prototyping, Hypothesis Testing.
Immediate Joining/Notice period-30days
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 3 -5 years
Location: HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Building and developing web application using Angular 2+, Node Js and Mongo DB
- Maintenance and support of existing application
- Problem solving, debugging and analytical skills
- Monitoring and deploying application on Microsoft Azure
Technical / Functional Skills:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in Angular 2+, Node Js, Mongo DB and Microsoft Azure
- Strong experience in performance tuning of complex Mongo DB queries
- Experience in the contact center industry preferred
- Experience in using Git/Bitbucket or any version control tools
- Graduate in IT, Computer Science or similar relevant field preferred
- Must be able to work without much assistance
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
Starting out, we are building a platform to consult with our ‘Astro-advisors’ and engage in
wellness-focused activity-led content, called activity packs offered post consult. The packs will contain a wide range of activities like meditation, yoga, chants, affirmations, gratitude journaling, and other astrology related remedies. Over time we will expand to other advisors as well. A differentiated and highly trained supply and our content IP will be the two pillars of the business.
Aniket Lila, Co-Founder, CEO
• Investment Team at Nexus Venture Partners (largest homegrown VC in India, an early
investor in companies like Zomato, Snapdeal, Unacademy, Delhivery, Whitehat Jr, Postman, Druva)
• Corporate Development, Albertsons (2nd largest grocery store retailer in the US)
• BSc from Northwestern University, US
We are a team of 5 across product, content, ops, and business.
We have closed a seed round from Nexus Venture Partners, Titan Capital (Snapdeal
founders) and high-value angels like Srini (Elance / Upwork), Ramakant (Livspace) and Vinay (President, Jio), and Farid (Sharechat). We are in stealth and currently building the first version of the product and hiring a kickass team. Our alpha version of the website is live.
We are looking for a hands-on full-stack engineer to join our core team with experience in building products from scratch into large-scale platforms and solving business problems leveraging new and innovative technology.
Roles and responsibilities:
● Leverage the DevOps team to ensure the product can be built, deployed, and tested
across all of the release cycles from dev to production
● Strong grasp of modern security principles and how to apply them to applications
● Work with stakeholders (product owners, project managers, and scrum masters) to
define and clarify requirements. Hands-on development with both front-end, middle-tier,
and back-end programming
● Work as per the defined project priorities and project schedules and complete the
assigned projects within allotted timelines
● Adhere to agile development methodologies
Experience you MUST have:
● Building RESTful web services using NodeJS
● Writing batch/cron jobs using Python and Shell scripting
and other web technologies - HTML, CSS, and JS
● Experience/Familiarity with RDBMS or NoSQL Database technologies like MySQL,
MongoDB, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, and Redis
● Understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
● Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a big plus
● Building applications deployed in the cloud using Amazon Web Services (AWS) and
understanding end-to-end deployment.
● Experiences in JS-based build /Package tools like Grunt, Gulp, Bower, Webpack,
● Experience in video streaming and call / chat-based products is a big plus
● Experience in working with global remote teams is a plus
Skills/mindset you MUST have:
● Product-first thinking - Break complex problems into implementable solutions with
iterative mindset using the product
● Whole-brain problem solving - Uses right and left sides of the brain effectively -
Strong business judgment and analytical acumen with creative thinking
● Thrive in chaos - Comfortable with ambiguity but loves defining the boundaries
and parameters and getting shit done
● Communicate, care, inspire - Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills - be
a leader and a team player
● Always push the bar - Strive for excellence in whatever you do, take ownership
and responsibility for outcomes
● Build fast, fail, learn, HUSTLE HUSTLE HUSTLE
● Want to have fun - if you are not happy and people around you are not happy, how
will we make the world a happier place? :)
● Curious and spiritual soul - Understanding of market and experience with
astrology, yoga, mediation, Art of Living, Isha Yoga would be a good plus
Why Astrology? $10B market with a target audience of 200M with 2M astrologers. Astrology is a 4,000-year-old trusted belief system which gives probabilistic insights into the future. People go to astrologers with problems (love and career majorly). They are at low points in their lives and are seeking help. They need guidance and motivation. Just like religion, astrology too gives us hope and brings positivity in our lives.
We want to bring a breath of fresh air to the industry and disrupt the industry using technology and product-first thinking. We want to build a trusted, positive, and relevant wellness brand for today’s audience and be India’s gift to the world.
-Designing engaging and responsive landing pages
-Integrating client CMS programs and data feeds into websites
-Optimising sites for maximum speed and scalability
-Employing industry and design best practice through website build process
-Conducting website testing
-Liaising with back-end developers to ensure web and app logic is properly integrated
-Ensuring website function and stability across devices i.e. desktop, mobile, tablet
-Working with marketing and research teams to incorporate brand elements and relevant market research findings into website
-Providing internal support and external customer service throughout the build and launch process of the website
-Web Designer job qualifications and requirements
Relevant areas of study are:
-Science or Computer Science