About mart2globalcom pvt ltd
- Job Description:
You will be working with a team of highly-motivated, young & dynamic teams of engineers & reporting to the Engineering Lead.
- Be honest, reliable & consistent
- Write efficient & clean code
- Have a strong sense of ownership
- Be a part of development & maintenance of Pluang web app, Operations dashboard and other 3rd party products we own
- Contribute to improving the quality of engineering process & engineering culture
- Strong in data structure and algorithms
- Experience in Node.js, Express, API Design & DOM
- Understanding of component based design or other design patterns
- Experience with unit testing, integration testing & continuous integration
- RDBMS and NoSQL databases preferably PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Good to have passion for investing
- Attractive compensation package - competitive salary, flexible bonus scheme.
- We are always looking for ways to promote and inspire innovation.
- Individual career path - management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program, regular performance assessment, teams of multi-national IT professionals.
- Healthy work environment - company-sponsored medical program, food, and beverage program, open communication.
- Friendly policies to support Work-life balance, team building, and celebrations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1.Build high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
3.Develop and maintain all server-side components.
4.Develop high-performance and scalable APIs to serve clients.
5.Collaborate with front-end developers on the integration of well written APIs.
6.Implement effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
7.Investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
8.Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
9.Run diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and provide technical support.
10.Be our NodeJS champion by keeping an eye out for emerging technologies and recommending improvements.
11. You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
12. Design back end services for various business processes
13. You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
14. Design server side architecture
- Build new things + find new solutions - we're growing to make room for new products.
- Minimum 1-2 year experience in backend development.
- Strong knowledge of OOPS concepts, algorithms and data structures.
- Knowledge of Design patterns, SQL, REST APIs, Version control systems (Git, SVN).
- Knowledge of web frameworks(like spring, django, express).
- Test driven development and unit testing.
Good to have
- Basic knowledge of AWS and NoSQL.
Sarvaha would like to welcome experienced Backend developers with 4-6 years. Sarvaha is a niche software development company that works with some of the best funded startups and established companies across the globe. Please visit our website at http://www.sarvaha.com to know more about us.
Your main role will be to design, implement and test innovative backend solutions. You will be required to closely collaborate with other developers, as well as business stakeholders and work in a globally distributed team.
- BE/BTech/MTech (CS/IT or MCA), with an emphasis in Software Engineering, is highly preferable
- Design, implement and test innovative backend solutions - from highly scalable processing of backend production data to cloud-based portal and front-end solutions.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessor
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Experience with SQL and NOSQL databases
- Strong communication, collaboration, and influencing skills to drive change
- Top notch remuneration and excellent growth opportunities
- An excellent, no-nonsense work environment with the very best people to work with
- Highly challenging software implementation problems
- Work from home or office. We offered complete work from home even before the pandemic.
Our client is looking out for an Associate Architect who has strong experience in to Technology
You will be involving in design, coding &scaling the product.
Collaborate with cross functional teams to solve complex problems.
You will be designing large scale distributed system.
8+ years of hands-on experience in developing, designing & scaling complex systems
Programming experience in Java, spring, Hibernate and MongoDb, micro services
Software Development Engineer (III) @ REBEL FOODS
We are surrounded by the world's leading consumer companies led by technology - Amazon for retail, Airbnb for hospitality, Uber for mobility, Netflix and Spotify for entertainment, etc. Food & Beverage is the only consumer sector where large players are still traditional restaurant companies. At Rebel Foods, we are challenging this status quo as we are building the world's most valuable restaurant company on the internet, superfast. The opportunity for us is immense due to the exponential growth in the food delivery business worldwide which has helped us build 'The World's Largest Internet Restaurant Company' in the last few years. Rebel Foods current presence in 7 countries (India, Indonesia, UAE, UK, Malaysia, Singapore, Bangladesh) with 15 + brands and 3500+ internet restaurants has been built on a simple system - The Rebel Operating Model. While for us it is still Day 1, we know we are in the middle of a revolution towards creating never seen before customer-first experiences. We bring you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to disrupt the 500-year-old industry with technology at its core.
We urge you to refer to the below to understand how we are changing the restaurant industry before applying at Rebel Foods.
An opportunity to revolutionize the restaurant industry
Here, at Rebel Foods, we are using technology and automation to disrupt the traditional food industry. We are focused on building an operating system for Cloud Kitchens - using the most innovative technologies - to provide the best food experiences for our customers.
You will enjoy working with us, if:
- You are passionate about using technology to solve customer problems
- You are a software craftsman or craftswoman who is obsessed with high quality software
- You have a flair for good design and architecture
- You are unafraid of rearchitecting or refactoring code to improve it
- You are willing to dive deep to solve complex software issues
- You are a teacher and mentor
Our technology ecosystem:
- Frameworks: Spring Boot, NodeJS, ExpressJS
- Databases: AWS Aurora, MySQL, MongoDB
- Cloud: AWS
- Microservices, Service Oriented Architecture: REST APIs, Caching, Messaging, Logging, Monitoring and Alerting
- CI/CD and DevOps
- Bitbucket, Jira
You will mostly spend time on the following:
- Leading the design and implementation of software systems
- Driving engineering initiatives across teams with a focus on quality, maintainability, availability, scalability, security, performance and stability
- Writing efficient, maintainable, scalable, high quality code
- Reviewing code and tests
- Refactoring and improving code
- Teaching and mentoring team members
We’re excited about you if you have:
- At least 4+ years of experience in software development, including experience building microservices and distributed systems
- Experience working in Cloud environments: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience building secure, configurable, observable services
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work in an Agile environment
- The ability to collaborate effectively within and across engineering, product and business teams
We value engineers who are:
- Crazy about customer experience
- Willing to challenge the status quo and innovate
- Obsessed with quality, performance and frugality
- Willing to take complete responsibility and ownership of results
- Team players, teachers, mentors
The Rebel Culture
We believe in empowering and growing people to perform the best at their job functions. We follow outcome-oriented, fail-fast iterative & collaborative culture to move fast in building tech solutions. Rebel is not a usual workplace. The following slides will give you a sense of our culture, how Rebel conducts itself and who will be the best fit for our company. We suggest you go through it before making up your mind.
- 5-8 years of experience in building API services using NodeJS Express and related frameworks
- Expert level understanding of NodeJS asynchronous runtime
- Experience with Postgres, NoSQL, Redis, and Firebase Realtime database
- Experience with AWS services like Elastic Beanstalk, Cloudfront, S3, EC2, Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, etc
- Understanding of patterns and techniques for building scalable back-end infrastructure including caching, rate limiting, authentication, and authorization schemes.
- Experience in building highly scalable and high throughput services with millisecond response times
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn and pick up new technology along with patience to mentor
Bonus skills -
- Experience with ElasticSearch, Puppeteer
- Experience writing unit tests
• Strong experience as a Java/J2EE development is required
• Excellent working knowledge in SPRING MVC, SPRING BOOT,
• Strong background in developing and deploying software that runs in a real-time, multi-threaded environment
• Good knowledge and experience with concepts of MVC, JDBC and RESTful API Integration
• Experience with threaded and asynchronous environment
• Experience with any of the following Frameworks is Desired: Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate
• Fundamental understanding of design patterns
• Working knowledge of SOAP/XML/WSDL
• Proven experience in MongoDB
• Experience supporting and troubleshooting problems in a highly complex environment
• Familiar with agile / scrum development methodologies
• Proficient understanding of Code version tools like Git/ Bitbucket and SVN
• Familiarity with Continuous Integration and tools such as Maven and Jenkins.
Role & Responsibilities:
• You will be responsible for Java development and building large scale applications that are high performance, scalable, and resilient in an SOA environment
• Working closely with end-users and other members of the team to identify and employ the best solutions
• Developing and implementing strong algorithms/techniques for solving problems in a high-volume, high-availability environment
• Engaging end-users to identify new requirements, strategic direction and highlight issues
• Defining and building maintainable processes that provide resilient and stable platforms, which support end user’s business/technical demand
• Integrating new services and providing clean APIs and services for applications
• Understanding volume growth to ensure the systems