Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About mart2globalcom pvt ltd
About the Company
An Online platform for creators, influencers and celebrities to grow, manage and monetise their community. It is aimed at both established and aspiring online creators who want to pursue their passion. Our vision is to enable anyone and everyone to make a successful living doing what they enjoy.
Skills And Qualification: -
• Experience with API-driven and highly scalable application is a plus
• Good knowledge of non-relational DB (MongoDB preferred)
• Good with data structures and algorithms
• Good to have an experience with testing framework and CI/CD pipeline
• 1 years of experience in software development preferably B2C experience.
• Basic understanding of Frontend and client-side frameworks like React, Angular, Vue will be plus.
• Experience in building scalable Restful APIs & Services
We’re in search of a Back-End Software Engineer that specializes in server-side components. In this role, you’ll primarily work on Node JS, Mongo DB, Redis, building scalable products and will bring a depth of knowledge on algorithms and data structures. As a Back-End Software Engineer, on any given day you might be architecting new features for our customers, refactoring existing code to be more scalable, and seeing changes through to completion in a live environment.
Key Attributes you need to possess: -
- Prioritization- Should have a strong work ethics and show up on time at sessions with excellent skills in predicting the amount of time needed to plan, coordinate, and perform on a task or managing their clients as and when required.
- Quick Learning Ability- You should be an amazing self-learner who has the ability to learn new technology on their own and are not threatened by new technologies. Someone who has an ability to pull various bits of information and to process information on the fly with good logical and analytical skills.
- Deep and Broad Technical Experience- Someone who is able to hit the ground because they already know the right technology.They should be able to meet coding principles and write code that is readable and commented-on where appropriate.Through incorporating their cognitive abilities and extensive industry experience, they are able to find optimal solutions easily.
- High-End User Focus-A good programmer does what they are asked to do, while a great programmer thinks of the end user of the software and works to solve problems within the organization’s
capabilities.Someone who knows the functionality they’re creating is of high value.
-Business Acumen- Should have a great eye for Business acumen as the product build will be exposed to millions of customers on-brand digital assets hence giving you exposure for handling a large user base in a live environment.
-Teamplayer- Someone who is able to work in a challenging environment and requires complete devotion, persistence and learning new things every day. As they will be involved in every fact of the product development starting from product ideation, Interface design, user experience, analytics, and engineering.
Typical work week look like:-
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Design and implementation of scalable applications by using asynchronous programming with low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
-Integration of data storage solutions by creating database schemas that represent and support business processes and also Integrating multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Explore technical innovation and propose new solutions as and when required.
- Work with engineers, product managers and senior leadership to turn our product and technical vision into a tangible roadmap every month.
Our ideal candidate should have:-
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a Tech Startup
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BE/BTech or MS in Information Technologies/Computer Science)
- Strong hands on MongoDB and ability to write aggregation queries.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Hands-on on code versioning tools, such as Git, Redis, AWS, Sockets
We are on a mission to enable businesses to build agile and accountable technology teams that can deliver results in a secure and scalable way. You will be working in one such technology team for our clients across the world.
We are looking for a Software Engineer - NodeJS to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who strives to develop a first-class codebase using Nodejs best practices. As a Nodejs Developer, you will implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile/desktop web app & handle its integration with the back-end.
Collaborate with front-end and back-end developers and designers to build website following client requirements
Create clear, simple, and reusable code
Develop all server-side logic, including data storage to optimize website performance
Identify programming bottlenecks and bugs and find fixes
Test, update and validate web applications to be used on different web browsers
Execute automated testing platforms and system tests
BSc/BE/BTech in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Hands-on expertise in REST, MySQL/PostgreSQL, WebSocket, MongoDB, Redis, etc.
Familiarity with Docker and AWS infrastructure
Understanding of data security principles
Strong analytical and problem-solving aptitude skills
Enguru is India’s leading destination for online learning English, with over 4 crore learners who have used our products. enguru caters to multiple audiences, including adult and children learners looking to learn English through live group and/or personal classes.
About the role
You will get to lead backend development across the enguru product suite, including our spoken English app for adults and spoken English app for kids amongst others. You will work closely with other engineers and product managers to help optimise the architecture across our apps.
Desired Experiences & Skillsets
- Experience with Python/Django and worked with &
- End-to-end expertise in web application
- Strong understanding of structured & unstructured databases
- Proficient with JS Frameworks
- Dev-ops experience around handling deployments &
- Led and/or collaborated closely with team members
Proficiency with tools such as
- Rest APIs (and RESTful API principles)
Kunato.AI is a NY-based IT firm helping to create the first marketplace that monetizes digital content on the internet (i-commerce). We have patented our technology - a quantitative deep tech system that predicts, assigns, and updates the value of any digital content in real time without the need for human intervention. Our system has the potential to create a new digital goods marketplace that will revolutionize the way we consume, create and search for content on the Internet.
We are looking for a Rust Developer (with 2-6years of experience) to join our cutting-edge development team as it grows. The candidate must be comfortable working in an agile environment and has the ability to take the lead when necessary.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing the product as per the product specification defined by the product managers
- Responsible for preforming research on the best methods of implementing the requirements
- Author and curate technical documentation to support delivery, maintenance, and adoption
- Work with programmers, engineers, and management heads to identify process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications, and devise governance strategies to optimize the overall performance
- Design and develop automated deployment and maintenance mechanisms
- Solving development challenges and making architectural decisions by understanding the larger picture of the projects goals
- Expanding your existing skill-set, and picking up on various rust dependent frameworks
- Confidently communicating and collaborating with your fellow developers in a remote team environment
- Must have experience in Rust programming language
- Have excellent knowledge of different data structures and algorithms
- Experience with, or understanding of, Kafka or Redis, Cloud infrastructure services, Docker is an added advantage
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases, MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, etc.
- Experience in Backend and APIs development
- Experience in analysing and optimizing the platform’s performance
- Excellent verbal communication skills
Sr. Software Developer ( 4years – 5years)
- Extensive experience in Ruby on Rails (4-5)years, software designing and architecture.
- Experience in microservice architecture (2-3)years
- Experience in Elastic Search/Redis/Sidekiq
- Experience in writing Rspec Test cases
- Experience in cloud services such as AWS
- Experience in Postgres/Mysql, Database Modelling
- Excellent problem solving capabilities
Good To have:
- Experience in design pattern
- Experience in managing teams
NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION:
Truminds Software Systems
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
Good programming experience on Nodejs, Express, promises, having developed production applications using these frameworks.
Should be able to architect and design the backend services without supervision
Interface and integration with Mysql or MongoDB databases
Deployment experience on AWS including understanding of Nginx, AWS services would be desirable
• B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science/ IT or MCA would be preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Node.js and frameworks available for it - Express, StrongLoop, etc
Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
front-end technologies - HTML5, and CSS3
Writing scalable, reusable, testable, and efficient code
We are looking for 2+ Year experienced Back-end developer to join our Team.
You will be responsible for the development and management of server side of our web applications in terms of quality and scalability.
You should be passionate about writing optimised codes, and solving problems in real time, Data Structure and Algorithm.
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Should be adaptable to good practices and standards
- Capable to write scalable codes.
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Follow emerging technologies
Required Candidate profile
- Hands on experience on Node Js, Typescript, Mongodb, Elastic Search, Kafka, RESTfull Apis, Python(Django), Angular, Flutter / Dart
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Understanding of deployment process with AWS/Digital Ocean/Microsoft Azure
- Good Understanding of System Design.
- Should be aware of design patterns
- Understanding of TDD
- Unit Test Frameworks - Chai, Mocha, Sinon, Supertest, Knock
What we are looking for
- We are looking for a candidate with around 2 years of experience in Backend Development. We are looking for a team player with a very good attitude.