Cargill’s 155,000 employees across 70 countries work relentlessly to achieve our purpose of nourishing the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way. Every day, we connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive. We combine 155 years of experience with new technologies and insights to serve as a trusted partner for food, agriculture, financial and industrial customers in more than 125 countries. Side-by-side, we are building a stronger, sustainable future for agriculture. For more information, visit Cargill.com and our News Center.
Cargill as a Tech company? Absolutely. We’re the behind-the-scenes powerhouse that fuels Cargill’s passion and commitment to cutting-edge innovation. But as the world is in a constant state of change, we must also be in a constant search for fresh, new innovations. By bringing brave new technologies to life, we’re putting tomorrow’s ideas to work for the greater good right now. It’s how Cargill is helping the world thrive.
We are looking for a highly skilled NodeJS/ExpressJS developer to join our team, you will get a chance to work on cutting-edge technology and provide digital solutions to real-world food problems. We are a team who is defining the future of food and agriculture and works on problems that you relate with real-world and can see the impact it will generate in the world.
• Responsible to develop revolutionary customer-centric software and services, including architecting, designing models, user experience, and providing scalable and extendable solutions.
• Writing high-quality code, participating in code reviews, building stable solutions, and mentoring other team members.
• Open to work and explore new technologies based on the business problem requirements. Take a hands-on approach in the development of prototypes
• Collaborate with other developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Closely work with other functions like PM, UI/UX, Frontend developers and QA
designers, and system administrators to identify new features
• Follow engineering standards methodologies towards ensuring performance, reliability, and measurability
Requirements and skills
• Proven work experience as a ExpressJS/NodeJS developer, microservice architecture, Database scaling, caching, etc.
• Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
• Self-motivated attitude, and likes to stay current with new and evolving
• Hands-on experience with building APIs
• Good knowledge of DS/Algo, System Design, and design principles
• Excellent analytical and keen to learn business acumen while developing product
• Good to have knowledge of React or any other Frontend framework, basic knowledge of AWS or Azure cloud
Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science or relevant field with 4 to 5+ years of industry experience.
What you'll do:
· Assist in the definition of system architecture and detailed solution design that are scalable and extensible
· Collaborate with Product Owners, Designers, and other engineers on different permutations to find the best solution possible
· Own the quality of code and do your own testing. Automate feature testing and contribute UI testing framework
· Become a subject matter expert for our mobile applications
· Deliver amazing solutions to production that knock everyone’s socks off
· Mentor junior developers on the team
What we’re looking for:
· Amazing technical instincts. You know how to evaluate and choose the right technology and approach for the job. You have stories you could share about what problem you thought you were solving at first, but through testing and iteration, came to solve a much bigger and better problem that resulted in positive outcomes all-around.
· A love for learning. Technology is continually evolving around us, and you want to keep up to date to ensure we are using the right tech at the right time.
· A love for working in ambiguity—and making sense of it. You can take in a lot of disparate information and find common themes, recommend clear paths forward and iterate along the way. You don’t form an opinion and sell it as if it’s gospel; this is all about being flexible, agile, dependable, and responsive in the face of many moving parts.
· Confidence, not ego. You have an ability to collaborate with others and see all sides of the coin to come to the best solution for everyone.
· Flexible and willing to accept change in priorities, as necessary
· Minimum B.S. / M.S. Computer Science or related discipline from accredited college or University
· At least 2 years of experience building iOS-based applications utilizing hybrid technologies
· At least 2 years of experience with AWS and/or Openshift
· Experience integrating with native device API’s (iOS)
· Experience with front-end and/or mobile-specific testing frameworks
· Strong experience in object-oriented design and development
· Knowledge of building and consuming RESTful APIs
· Excellent sense of web design, passionate about creating and refining great mobile user experiences.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and consistently meet established timelines
· Strong collaboration skills
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Proficient with Apache Cordova framework
· Built or maintained custom Cordova plugin
Demonstrable knowledge of native coding background in iOS
· Understanding of Apple certificate and profile management
· Experience developing and deploying applications within Kubernetes based containers
· Experience in Agile and SCRUM development techniques
GoKwik is an early stage funded company by successful founders who have run businesses in the past in both technology and consumer brands domains. It is solving for shopping experience problems across merchants and is a pure tech play.
We are looking for a Backend Engineer for our technology team. Our entire stack is based on cutting edge technologies. A Suitable person should always be ready to get his hand dirty for the highly optimised code and architecture.
Core responsibilities areas:
1. Design and planning for Backend architecture
2. Implementation of modular code style
3. Creating microservices for different modules.
4. Handling of data flows from various apis.
- Person should have efficient experience in nodejs and should have done any backend project on the given frameworks.
Programming Language :
- Nodejs -Intermediate/Advance
- TypeScript -Basic/Advance
- Restify -Basic/Advance
- Hapijs -Basic/Advance
- Express -Basic/Advance
- AWS,GCP, Cloud
- Vscode, Sublime
- Postgres, MongoDB
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions.
Skills And Qualifications
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side template languages
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Developer – Golang
An individual contributor who will be part of the Software R&D team working on the following areas
Backend work in Golang, Micro services architecture
Work with internal team and customers to deliver solutions that will meet the customer needs with respect to the performance security, scalability and functionality.
Implementation of API and authentication methods using JWT
Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
2-5 years of experience in Go programming language
Strong experience in working with Goroutine and channel patterns
Experience in Go framework for DB, JSON, Sockets, Web Frameworks and tools
Knowledge of logging and configuration packages like Zap, Viper
Experience in writing unit tests for Golang code
Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git or Azure Repo
Should have knowledge of MySQL, PostgreSQL, or any RDBMS
Good knowledge of Linux / Ubuntu
Greetings from Ellixtra Technologies Private Limited!
Ellixtra technologies is a bunch of young, self- motivated individuals that came together to create something significant for our society. A start up where we develop new business models for the pharmacy industry to keep our customers engaged on the right track. Our key components are authenticity and affordability, and we continue to look forward to a society in which access to affordable healthcare is no longer an issue.
We are looking to hire a Backend Engineer with outstanding organizational and research skills with 2 years experience,
About The Role
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software and new user-facing features across Ellixtras products and services.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability and analyze feedback from customers and internal teams to identify issues and improvement opportunities.
- Champion a passion for engineering best practices such as code quality, linting, and testing.
- Ensure our software is reliable, extensible, maintainable, debuggable, secure, well-tested and performs well under load.
- Stay engaged with the latest technologies and evaluate strategies to keep the Novo technology stack up to date.
Requirements for the Role
- 2+ years experience in a highly technical role at a hyper-growth startup or fast-paced company.
- Extensive background in designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining, and improving the software.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business goals and initiatives into technical requirements.
- Strong understanding of SQL database.
- Demonstrable experience architecting scalable and cost-effective solutions to ensure and support customer growth.
- Understanding of system design and architecture.
- Interest in engaging with the latest technologies and evaluating strategies to keep the Novo technology stack up to date.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to collaborate with both technical and non-technical teams effectively.
• Experience in design and development of Full Stack applications using one or
more JS frameworks like ReactJS
• Good architectural & design skills.
• Strong coding, data structures, and algorithms skills
• The ability to own end-to-end responsibility - right from the requirement to
• The ability to produce bug-free and production-grade code.
• Lead the team by example.
• Help design and code highly scalable and secure systems
• Work with a performance-oriented team driven by ownership and open to
• Build stable and scalable applications that are unit and integration tested.
• Learn & Develop Leadership skills
• Understanding of CI/CD process and using Docker
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Node.js, ReactJS. Experience building microservices (REST APIs) using
• AWS experience integrating technologies like SQS, SNS, SES, Lambda, API
• Experience with one or more RDBMS databases like MySql, PostgreSQL
• Experience with one or more NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra,
DynamoDB, Aerospike, Elastic Search, Redis, neo4j, etc.
• Caching technologies like: Redis, Elastic cache,
• Cloud Providers like AWS/ Google Cloud / Azure
• CI / CD: Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes
- 5-7+ years of commercial Java development experience
- Experience with well known Open Source frameworks/libraries, like Spring Boot
- Work experience with Docker
- Microservice experience
- Experience with AWS like ECS, Lambda, SQS, RDS, Kinesis streams
- Familiar with iterative development
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Solid understanding of communication and network protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP).
- At ease with Unix/Linux
- Excellent analytical and debugging skills
- Familiar with both SQL and noSQL databases (MySQL, DynamoDB, Memcached, Redis)
- Practical experience with scaling applications to big user numbers is a plus
- Experience with other programming languages is a plus.
- Maintaining the central databases, ensuring high performance, and responding to requests from the front-end.
- Creating a secure API for our mobile applications.
- Optimizing the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementing security and data protection.
- Designing and implementing data storage solutions.
- Compiling and analyzing data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Recording data and reporting it to respective parties
- Participating in all phases of the development life cycle
- Developing additional server level functionality and tools using a .NET language (C# preferred).
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs/ flaws to ensure servers are running optimally.
- Managing Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 3 years + Experience and exposure to working on problems of scale.
- .Net Fullstack Developer with Angular(Must) and MS SQL
- Must have mobile based app development experience.
- Familiarity with the challenges involved in scaling applications from a single machine to a large deployment.
- Experience with cloud environments like Amazon's AWS is a plus.
- Experience with in working with gaming servers like SmartFox multiplayer server is a plus.
- Added advantage to those who have worked on C#, Web API , WCF, MVC, MS SQL and Angular JS in business env.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- 2+ years of experience with Node.js
- Expertise in Typescript, AWS, Firebase, MongoDB, and Express
You will be bringing:
- Hands-on experience in writing applications using Node.js (including Socket.io and Express or similar)
- Excellent knowledge of a few of the available databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Proficiency in application deployment on Linux or Ubuntu environments
- Experience in server-client architecture project(s)
- Ability to prioritize in a chaotic and ambiguous environment
- An open, growth mindset when giving and receiving feedback