At Azent, we seek to revolutionize how students go to study abroad.
An international education advisory, backed by years of experience in education and technology, Azent is the brainchild of Atul Nishar (founder of Aptech and Hexaware Technologies). With an unprecedented investment in infrastructure and technology, we aim to create a one-of-a-kind experience for students aspiring to international education. We, at Azent, will ease the admission process by advising on university and course selection, the university application and visa requirements, and will also enable an easy transition to the new environment with support service offerings extending right until the student's arrival on campus.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with the Business Teams & Product Managers, understand the requirements and design the technical architecture and implement it
- Build the code independently according to the technical specifications, detailed design, maintainability, and coding and efficiency standards
- Create a technical design from Functional Design Doc / Requirements Doc and be able to troubleshoot with debugging skills
- 3+ years of programming experience in React Native / Flutter
- Experience in building applications from scratch (designing the architecture, database schema, deployment, CI/CD)
- Experience in Leading a Team is a plus
- Must have experience in launching apps on Play Store and App Store.
- Playing an active role in the technology community, ie., contributing to open source projects, speaking at conferences, blogging, etc
About Azent Overseas
We are Revolutionizing how students go to study abroad
We are an international education advisory, backed by years of experience in education and technology, Azent is the brainchild of Atul Nishar (founder of Aptech and Hexaware Technologies). With an unprecedented investment in infrastructure and technology, we aim to create a one-of-a-kind experience for students aspiring to international education. We, at Azent, will ease the admission process by advising on university and course selection, the university application and visa requirements, and will also enable an easy transition to the new environment with support service offerings extending right until the student's arrival on campus.
Have you ever felt the need to see the direct impact of what you do? Then consider this:
Currently, there are 70+ million Small and Medium Enterprises in India. And they need all the help to succeed against the continuous onslaught of much larger businesses.
Imagine a jewellery shop owner in Ghatkopar Mumbai. He may be procuring his goods that are to be sold in the shop from a fixed set of vendors - some his relatives, some that people have recommended and some that came and pitched to him. He may not have ever seen the kind of designs and products that a supplier from Mysore can offer. Or the credit terms that another supplier from Surat can offer. Putting him on a platform where he can easily browse products and build new business relationships is a life-changing proposition for him.
We believe that technology should be accessible and usable for these SMEs so that they can grow and simplify their business, and compete in a fair field.
If making the lives of businesses in India and the world simpler excites you, then this is the
perfect opportunity! You will be solving challenging problems, defining your own charter and be the master of your own growth. The best way to predict your future is to create it.
We have more than 170k businesses on our platform already with great engagement numbers.
We are backed by the top founders and VCs in the country(Titan Capital, FirstCheque).
We are set to grow even faster in the future.
Join us if you want to be a part of a fast-paced team.
This is a remote position.
We’re in search of a senior react-native architect who can build and maintain excellent
react-native applications with clean code.
1. You need to be excited about the problem that we are trying to solve
2. 4+ years of experience building applications in React Native
3. Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
4. Strong Js fundamentals
5. Built an iOS app from scratch or Native Android development experience
6. Ability to give clarity and communicate well with the team, including Product,
Backend and Dev-Ops (if and when needed)
7. Ability to use profiling tools well, getting to root causes of bugs fast
8. Ability to pick and work on adjacent technologies if and when required (Eg: If the
best performance monitoring solution needs a basic firebase setup, that should
not be a blocker for you to go ahead and do so)
9. Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest
10.Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement
mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
11. You need to be comfortable working in a remote environment (Have your own
laptop, good internet connection, availability on phone are required)
Good to have:
1. Experience with next.js
2. Experience in Test Driven Development
3. Ability to tell Product what creates better User Experience, ability to tell backend
what API responses will help the user get a faster load time
4. Inquisitiveness to understand the system as a whole, and not only be stuck to
your domain of expertise (Eg: Asking questions like why does this particular
response take so much time as compared to others, and brainstorming with the
backend engineer on how to improve on it)
1. Work timings - You are the master of your time
2. Leave policy - Take a leave whenever for whatever reason you want. You don't
need to explain yourself to us
3. Industry standard salary
aimed at a vast number of diverse Flutter devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Flutter
applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers
and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative
problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
• Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Flutter+DartLang code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Strong knowledge of Flutter SDK, different versions of Flutter, and how to deal with different
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Flutter applications to back-end services and strong know
how of Dartlang
• Strong knowledge of Flutter UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
• Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
• Must know about EventBus, Gson, Transitioner, etc.,
• Knowledge of the open-source Flutter ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technica requirements
• A knack for benchmarking and optimization
• Understanding of Google’s Flutter design principles and interface guidelines
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Familiarity with continuous integration
• Good to have an understanding or know about Android and IOS app development is a plus but not mandatory
About the company
Credit cards haven't changed much for over half a century so our team of seasoned bankers, technologists, and designers set out to redefine the credit card for you - the consumer. The result is OneCard - a credit card reimagined for the mobile generation. OneCard is India's best metal credit card built with full-stack tech. It is backed by the principles of simplicity, transparency, and giving back control to the user.
The Engineering Challenge
“Re-imaging credit and payments from First Principles”
Payments is an interesting engineering challenge in itself with requirements of low latency, transactional guarantees, security, and high scalability. When we add credit and engagement into the mix, the challenge becomes even more interesting with underwriting and recommendation algorithms working on large data sets. We have eliminated the current call center, sales agent, and SMS-based processes with a mobile app that puts the customers in complete control. To stay agile, the entire stack is built on the cloud with modern technologies.
Check out our apps here:
OneCard (Best credit card app) : www.getonecard.app
OneScore (5 million downloads): www.onescore.app
Senior Software Engineer – Frontend
Create a consumer facing front end application that will be used by millions of users.
What you will do:
- Develop our mobile apps using React Native.
- Work with backend, frontend, and other developers to build out a customer-centric experience that will constantly evolve.
- Work with our designers and customer success team to create a seamless user experience.
- Respond to support team tickets as needed to resolve bugs and issues.
- Participate in contributing ideas, updates, and product development areas to the team.
3-5 years with technical hands-on experience in building a consumer mobile app. You must have shipped an app to the stores.
- 3-5 years experience Android/iOS native apps or React Native based apps and Web front-end technologies such as React.
- Know how to build (fairly) complex layouts without using any CSS frameworks.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills using data structures.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Bias for action shipping quality code quickly.
- Lead the app team to develop apps using Flutter for both Android & iOS platforms.
- Implement best practices for app development, usage tracking, and issue fixes.
- Do regular code reviews to ensure code quality.
- Be an individual contributor to write quality code that is simple, reliable, and scalable.
- Implement test-driven development.
- Ensure the best performance and user experience of the application.
- Work with the team to manage, optimize, and customize multiple applications.
- Evaluate and implement out-of-the-box ideas for application development.
- Must have 8+ years of experience in native mobile development (Android / iOS).
- Must have 2+ years of experience in Flutter with Dart.
- Must have worked and successfully deployed apps on play-store/app-store using Flutter.
- Experience with any of the state management solutions like Bloc, Provider, Mobx, etc.
- Extreme attention to detail and the ability to match the design as closely as possible.
- Get to work with a highly passionate team of engineers.
- Open and embracing culture towards the latest hot technologies.
- A high level of freedom & responsibility.
• Develop compelling mobile application functionality on high-traffic mobile apps and RESTful services.
• Participate in architecture and design of mobile applications and services with developer mentors.
• Ensure cross-platform application compatibility with dominant mobile platforms and versions.
• Apply strong analytical and development skills to troubleshoot and performance tune mobile apps and services.
• Create and update automated unit and acceptance tests to ensure software quality.
• Work closely on an agile team in a collaborative environment.
• Readily able to monitor environments and troubleshoot unforeseen problems.
• Advanced understanding of React
• Experience with React Native strongly preferred
• Understanding of Redux and Redux-Saga
• Good technical skills & SOLID design principles (e.g., design patterns)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
We are looking for a React Native developers between 1 to 3years of experience interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
We are looking for an experienced Kotlin/Flutter Developer who will join our talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Your duties will include managing Flutter (Android, iOS) application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
You should have good experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications and be able to write clean code and ensure your programs run properly. We also expect you to be passionate about building software and perform well working in a team, along with developers, engineers, and web designers.
Developer Responsibilities Are
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Create well designed, testable, efficient code
- Participate in all phases of the development life-cycle
- Assist in the preparation and production of releases of software components
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Investigate alternatives and technologies and present them for architectural review, in order to support continuous improvement
Industry: Retail / E-commerce
Functional Area: IT Software - eCommerce, Internet Technologies
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Application Programmer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
- With 2+ years of experience of React Native experience on iOS/Android. Platforms
- Must have experience on RESTful Web-Services
- Deep familiarity with Redux and common popular React Native patterns, libraries, components, and frameworks.
- Well verse in Android and Ios framework and have atleast 2 app on playstore/Appstore.
- Mobile-first design and responsive code deeply ingrained in your thought process.
- Familiarity working with REST APIs for deep integrations with both platforms i.e. general best practices, shortcomings, trade-offs, etc.
- Must be good in problem solving, Data structures andAlgorithms.
- Must be hands on writing Unit test cases.
- Ability to work with minimal guidance in fluid environments while providing guidance/stability to junior engineers in the team.
- Strong understanding of App Architectures, E-commercesolutions
- Basic knowledge of version control system like Git / Mercurial / Bitbucket
- Writes well managed and clean codes
- Hands on experience on features specifically QR scanning, Push Notifications, Deep Linking, GPS etc. are an added advantage
- Hands on experience with 3rd party tools integration like Google Analytics, Engagement tool, Payment gateway integration is an added advantage
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering, information systems, computer science, or related field preferred
- 4 or More Years of technical experience in product design and support
- .NET, SQL Server, IIS, PowerShell, Troubleshooting, Performance Tuning,
- Mobile and PC Application Development, Cloud Computing.
- Develop and maintain the partner(fleet) application.
- Sit with the core team to learn and address various complications through tech.
- Attend meetings to understand the intricacies of the business and implement quick features/automation to improve the application.
- If you can develop flutter applications, then go ahead and click Apply. Added Advantage - If you have experience in MERN stack.