Founded in 2018, HighLevel LLC is a two-tier B2B SaaS Platform focused on Marketing Agencies. We aspire to be a one-stop solution for marketing agencies. We enable agencies to serve their clients with ease using the best cutting-edge tools in the industry. Our clientele includes digital marketing agencies, Ads agencies, SEO agencies, Call Center / Sales agencies and freelancers. We operate across niches like real estate, dental & medical, local businesses, e-commerce, professional services and field services.
Our platform comprises various product areas including CRM, funnel builder, website builder, forms & surveys, WordPress hosting, email marketing, telephony, reviews management, omni-box communications, social media, invoicing & payments to name a few.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced software engineer with strong technical and communication skills who has worked extensively on backend and frontend engineering systems that process large amounts of data at scale and manage services that handle thousands of requests every minute.
This role has an equal mixture of backend and frontend responsibilities.
You will be expected to be autonomous, guide other developers who might need technical help, and collaborate with engineers from other teams, product managers and customer success and support representatives.
- Create new reporting features and improve the existing functionalities.
- Build backend and frontend API features and architecture.
- Work cross-functionally across our platform, scheduling and appointments, CRM and automation teams.
- Drive performance through benchmarking and optimization.
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes, and technologies to own and solve problems from end to end.
- Collaborate closely with our leadership team including engineers, designers, and product managers to build new features and products.
- Uphold high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and systems you will encounter.
- Work on 1 to 2 products.
- 3-8 years of experience as a full-stack software engineer.
- 2+ years of experience with Vue.js.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with databases such as MySQL and MongoDB. Good to have a working knowledge of Redis and Firebase / FireStore.
- Experience with integration of various third-party platforms including Google AdWords, Facebook Marketing APIs, Twilio, Google Analytics etc.
- Understanding of various tools and techniques around caching, concurrency, and highly available, reliable and scalable systems.
- Must be able to work with a team and collaborate remotely.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, are eager to take on different roles when necessary and know how to navigate a start-up environment.
- You are fulfilled by being a generalist working on both the frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users and take pride in working on projects involving a variety of technologies and systems.
- Ability to stitch together many different services and processes together, even if you have not worked with them before.
- Hold a great deal of empathy for your team and users, you are a steward of crafting great experiences.
- Have great communication skills and can thrive in a highly collaborative environment when working cross-functionally with many stakeholders.
- Driven by product quality, and innately know how to balance trade-offs with time to launch new features.
- A keen eye for design and love to think about user flows and user experiences.
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Experience with the NestJS is a plus.
- Experience with database profiling and query optimization..
Why should you join HighLevel?
HighLevel is an exciting place to work because of the passionate, driven team that we have. At HighLevel.
- It’s never somebody else’s job.
- We are passionately focused on adding value for our users.
- We deliver fast using lean principles. We go to market in weeks instead of quarters
- A good idea always gets tested.
- We take care of our team so our team can take care of our users.
- We embrace that improvement is constant and iterative.
- You will learn how to scale B2B SaaS startups and build relevant, impactful products for customers.
About the team
Our cloud-based platform includes products for lead generation, ad conversion, landing pages, sales and marketing funnels, social media posting, marketing emails, SMS, calls, website pop-ups, online forms and lead activity tracking.
The Reporting team is responsible for generating reports on top of key product areas such as Ad conversion, attribution, telephony, human rollover and many more. Our team builds features by tightly integrating with various third party platforms namely AdWords, Facebook Ads, Twilio and DialogFlow. We strive to drive the product adoption, maximize the engagement and to provide an additional value to the customer base.
We serve thousands of businesses that uses integrations with third party ad platforms, phone systems as well as integration with our AI Assistant and Human Rollover system. Our team also covers reporting over sales attribution, appointments and agency user performance. Our B2B customers use these tools to optimize the lead generation, marketing ROI and also to always be in the know of their agency’s and agents’ performance . We are working to continuously improve the functionality of these tools to solve our customers’ business needs.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About HighLevel Inc.
The fastest growing all in one platform for SMB's and digital marketing agencies. CRM, Email, 2-way SMS, phone system, facebook, instagram, WhatsApp, Email marketing, Social media posting, Websites, Funnel Builder, Wordpress hosting & more!
We have a very strong and independent team. We value tinkerers and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. We want people to come to work and explore their curiosity every day. Our growth offers a unique opportunity for the right individual to scale and build world class products.
Some of the perks we offer
- 100 percent Remote
- Uncapped Leave Policy
- WFH Setup
- Champion Big Problems
Delivery Solutions is a Retail eCommerce OXM Platform that provides retailers with out-of-the-box solutions to power Same-Day Delivery, Curbside, In-Store Pickup, Shipping, and Post Purchase experiences. We are trusted with some of the biggest names in multiple verticals of retail like Sephora, AT&T, Footlocker, Michael's, Office Depot, GameStop, Total Wine, Sally Beauty, Abercrombie & Fitch Co. Belk, Loblaw, Vineyard Vines etc.
Our SAAS-based solution is highly flexible and interacts seamlessly with E-commerce properties, OMS, WMS, and POS systems for a highly scalable experience and a delighted customer base.
Delivery Solutions is a wholly-owned subsidiary of UPS | We are a certified Great Places To Work Company
Role: Senior Software Engineer - MEAN Stack
Reports to: Team Lead
Work Location: India - Remote (Hyderabad/Chennai)
We are seeking highly skilled and experienced Senior Software Engineers to join our SaaS company. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in the development and enhancement of our cutting-edge software products. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and deploy scalable software solutions using the MEAN stack (MongoDB, Express.js, Angular, Node.js) and related technologies.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and other stakeholders to define software requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
- Design and develop robust and scalable software solutions using the MEAN stack and other relevant technologies.
- Take ownership of feature development and deliver high-quality code on time.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and adherence to coding standards.
- Troubleshoot and debug software issues, and identify and implement effective solutions.
- Collaborate with DevOps teams to ensure smooth deployment and operation of software applications.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends, tools, and technologies and make recommendations for process improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field. (Master's degree preferred)
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in MEAN stack development, including MongoDB, Express.js, Angular (version 2 or higher), and Node.js.
- Proven experience working in a product-based company, delivering software solutions to customers.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies and Agile development practices.
- Proficient in front-end technologies such as Angular, HTML, CSS, and responsive design principles.
- Solid understanding of back-end technologies including Node.js, RESTful APIs, and server-side frameworks.
- Experience with cloud platforms, specifically AWS, and familiarity with related services.
- Knowledge of JSON, Kibana, JIRA, and Jenkins is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams.
If you are a self-motivated individual with a passion for delivering high-quality software and want to work with a team that values creativity and innovation, then we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join our team and be part of a dynamic environment where your expertise will make a significant impact on our software products.
Please submit your resume along with any relevant project portfolios or GitHub repositories, for consideration.
- Overlook development of all user-facing products in React
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Focus on code maintainability and performance of application
- Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming problems
- Use Server Side Rendering when applicable
- Enhance SEO, Analytics and overall frontend architecture for better performance
- 4+ years of experience building frontend for consumer facing products
- 2+ years on ReactJS for consumer facing products
- 1+ years of Team Lead/Management experience
- Thorough understanding of architecting the frontend system with Server Side Rendering
- Good foundation in design and a knack for designing interactions and elegant interfaces
- Understands app development cycle
- Experience with NodeJS for Server Side Rendering/coordinating with the backend team
for API requirements
- Must come up with caching solutions where required to speed up the website load speed
and improve customer experience
Our client is a rapid growth stage Edtech start-up focused on solving the teacher shortage crisis in the US education system using technology by bringing teachers to the classrooms and giving them access to the right tools to teach students in a highly engaging manner.
They have a development center in Mumbai and they are looking to scale up the teams in Pune and Bangalore as well.
What does the role entail:
● Lead User Stories and guide senior/software engineers in the development process
● Understand architectural principles, and design patterns, and implement them from architectural artifacts.
● Collaborate with product managers, designers, and other stakeholders to develop and implement project plans.
● Lead the development of software solutions using Microsoft Technologies, including .NET, C#, SQL Server, Azure, and other related technologies.
● Ensure the use of best practices and processes in software development, including code reviews, automated testing, and continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD).
● Provide technical guidance and mentorship to team members, and work with them to resolve technical issues and challenges.
● Work with other Engineering Managers and senior leaders to define and implement engineering best practices and processes across the organization.
● Keep up to date with industry trends and emerging technologies and evaluate their potential impact on the organization's development practices.
● B.E/B.Tech in computer science
● 12 to 15 years of experience in software development, with a focus on Microsoft Technologies.
● 3+ years of experience in managing teams of software developers and leading software development projects.
● Understanding of Frontend Technologies: Angular 14+
● Strong technical skills in .NET, C#, SQL Server, Azure/AWS, and related technologies.
● Understanding of Design patterns and various Architecture patterns like Domain Driven Design/Microservices.
● Strong leadership and management skills, with a proven record of accomplishment in delivering high-quality software solutions on time, with high quality and within defined KPIs.
● Good understanding of Agile software development methodologies
Front End developers
- Angular.JS experience
- MongoDB query and aggregation experience (not a database administrator)
- GraphQL experience
- Node.JS and Typescript experience
- CSS and SCSS experience
- CI/CD experience with GitHub actions
- Software development experience, one of Python (preferred) or Node.JS/Typescript)
- Experience with Messaging architectures - RabbitMQ (preference) or Kafka
- Experience with docker-containers
- Experience with Apache NiFi (valued but not necessary)
- Experience with designing or implementing horizontally scalable solutions
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- CI/CD experience with GitHub actions
- Experience with Azure cloud
We are looking for a talented Fullstack Developer with 2-5 years of experience to join our engineering team. The ideal candidate will have experience with MongoDB, Express, React, and Node. As a Fullstack Developer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining our web-based applications and services.
- Work collaboratively with the product and engineering teams to develop high-quality web-based applications and services.
- Develop and maintain RESTful APIs using Node.js and Express.
- Design and develop the front-end user interface using React.
- Create and maintain MongoDB databases and related services.
- Develop and maintain automated test cases for both front-end and back-end applications.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure code quality.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in web development and AI.
- 2-5 years of experience as a Fullstack Developer with expertise in MongoDB, Express, React, and Node.
- Experience in developing RESTful APIs using Node.js and Express.
- Experience in front-end development using React.
- Experience in database development using MongoDB.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience in automated testing using Jest, Cypress, or other similar frameworks is a plus.
- Experience in AWS or other cloud technologies is a plus.
- Knowledge of AI and machine learning concepts is a plus.
We offer a competitive salary, flexible working hours, and a collaborative work environment. If you are passionate about AI & how teams collaborate, and want to work in a fast-paced, innovative environment, then we want to hear from you.
ABOUT THE STARTUP:
Lamamia is founded by IIM alumni and mentored by seasoned professionals from Flipkart.com, CommonFloor.com, Adani Group, TATA Group, Suzlon, and professors from IIT, IIM and XLRI.
Lamamia is incubated by IAMAI, (chaired by Mr Amit Agarwal, Amazon India Head) in association with Govt. of Haryana. It is also incubated by FIED IIM Kashiur for mentoring and funding support.
Lamamia is an Uber for Vernacular skilling and Education, wherein educators can create and share their micro-lessons and micro-tests with the learners spread across the remote and rural part of India. Students can choose the educators, courses and assessment tests to enhance their knowledge, skill, aptitude and employability.
- AWS (EC2/S3/Lambda)
- Android Native (Java/Kotlin)
- Socket.io / WebRTC (LiveStreaming)
- Prior experience in developing/integration livestreaming feature is essential.
- Enhancing the existing features and developing the new features
- Being able to develop the product independently and also with the team .
- Being able to work under pressure and think out of the box.
- Being a good leader with decent professional communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience of Android Development is an added advantage
Understand The Product Features:
- Our product offers on-demand video lessons and quizzes in local languages.
- Teachers can independently create and share their content.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunity to work as a core team member
- Direct Reporting to Founders
- Exponential and 360 degree learning
- Working with an experienced team from IIM
- 4.2 - 7.8 LPA (INR) CTC + ESOPs*
Leaders at The Seenit Co. are passionate about using technology to create an impact on the world they live in. At Seenit, you will get to collaborate with an accomplished team that loves solving real-world problems. You will get to work on cutting edge projects that will shape the next phase of growth for the global luxury industry.
Seenit’s suite of products (http://www.styleade.com/" target="_blank">www.styleade.com) enables the leading luxury retailers around the world to transform their customer experience and build loyal relationships with their customers. The apps allow retailers to make use of their existing infrastructure and resources to deliver a truly omnichannel experience in today's rapidly changing world of shopping. The product has added 50 million USD to the top-line of one of the largest luxury retailers in the world. Store Associates and Stylists have assisted upwards of 100,000 consumers till date.
We would welcome someone to the team who wishes to:
- take ownership of the quality of code powering the product
- take an active role in the definition and evolution of best industry practices and procedures
- design, develop and test the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- support others to succeed and shine in a supportive team culture
Your application will require you to have:
- 4+ years experience in building consumer products
- experience of leading a team of 3 or more full stack developer
- Codeigniter Preferred
- Good knowledge of Mysql and query optimisation
- Experience with Ubuntu OS is a plus
- experience deploying softwares to cloud providers such as GCP, AWS
You should work with us because:
- we’re a profitable company and have been for the last few years (sounds weird but we're very proud of this!)
- we're a relaxed and diverse group of people who don’t take themselves too seriously
- we're creative and want to change the world while we're at it (yes we do!)
- our products have an international demand and our partners are around the globe
- we love to travel and will ask you to regularly take time off to refresh
At Bungee Tech, we help retailers and brands meet customers everywhere and, on every occasion, they are in. We believe that accurate, high-quality data matched with compelling market insights empowers retailers and brands to keep their customers in the center of all innovation and value they are delivering.
We provide a clear and complete omnichannel picture of their competitive landscape to retailers and brands. We collect billions of data points every day and multiple times in a day from publicly sources. Using high-quality extraction, we uncover detailed information on products or services, which we automatically match, and then proactively track for price, promotion, and availability. Plus, anything we do not match helps to identify a new assortment opportunity.
Empowered with this unrivalled intelligence, we unlock compelling analytics and insights that once blended with verified partner data from trusted sources such as Nielsen, paints a complete, consolidated picture of the competitive landscape.
We’re looking for a Sr. Full Stack Developer who will take a key role on our team. Our
Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the
various layers of the infrastructure for our SAAS platforms.
• Design, implement, maintain & support data persistence stores that back the backend services using both NoSql & Sql based databases
• Work with graphic designers and convert designs to visual elements.
• Maintain quality, performance and ensure responsiveness of applications.
• Understand and implement security and data protection.
• Focus on Engineering and Operation excellence
• Mentor fellow engineers to get projects executed
• 5+ years of experience in building horizontally scalable backend services & responsive UI on the cloud
• 5+ years of experience building backend services using Node.js and persistence stores like DynamoDB(NoSQL), AuroraDB(RDBMS/SQL), Elastic Search & S3.
• Strong in problem solving, dealing with ambiguity, coding, DS, algorithm
• Strong in Architecting SaaS systems on the cloud with focus on OE, Reliability, Availability, Security, Performance and Cost optimization
• Strong in writing modular, maintainable code using the right design patterns
• Experience with AWS and other cloud technologies.
At Bungee, you can work from anywhere in India. We offer flexibility in schedules, reimbursments for home office expenses, a top notch health plan that covers you and your family, retirement benefit and generous paid time off.
Annual Salary: Cash Compensation + Employee Stock Options.
What we build is what identifies us. We work with the best companies in the world to build the most innovative and robust technologies.
In order to continue our accelerated growth, we are waiting for an innovative engineer to become available instead of hiring the first available engineer who is waiting to become innovative. This listing is for an Application Engineer, Fullstack for our team.
Who we are –
Being in the industry for over 12 years, Raw Engineering is trusted by the world’s leading companies across a variety of industries, including IT, Finance, Sports & Entertainment, and Retail. We collaborate with our clients and hence highlighted as their strategic partner. From an engagement’s initial planning stages, through launch and continuing through future road mapping, we are in lockstep with our partners business goals, technology vision and end-customer needs.
Our vision is to collaborate to achieve perfection, and we value positivity, learning, ownership, excellence and believe in building trust and care. Feel free to read more about us athttps://www.raweng.com/"> https://www.raweng.com/
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work across the stack from a code commit to running it in production, with the end goal of delivering the best possible experience for the user
- Design, develop and test features from inception to rollout
- Write high quality code that is scalable, testable, maintainable and reliable
- Collaborate with people across roles to understand the domain and work towards building the right solution
- Adopt an open mindset for learning new things and working in new roles
- Continuously improve by working on and providing feedback
- Work as part of a team developing web applications and services using Agile development methods.
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure.
- Build customer-facing UI and back-end services.
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Experience in Full Stack development using MongoDB, ExpressJS, ReactJS and Node.JS
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of various design patterns
- Experience in RESTful architecture
- Knowledge of the most trending and upcoming technological landscape
- Excellence in verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Agility and adaptability
- Experience in TDD/BDD
- Knowledge of cloud applications/platform and web technologies
- Knowledge of Web servers, especially nginx
- Experience with one or more SQL database
- Knowledge about build tools like Webpack, Gulp and Grunt.
- Understanding of CI/CD
What we offer –
Our growth is enabled and accelerated by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities.
- Interesting Work: This is the “challenge yourself” kind of workplace where you constantly learn something new and never stop growing
- Competitive Compensation: We reward your high performance. Rewards are higher when you work smart and efficient without dropping a sweat.
- Great place to work: With spontaneous office happy hours and team events, we don’t think you’ll ever be bored. A majority of our workforce are young, energetic and passionate individuals who are driven by technology, and fuelled by the fun at the workplace.
- People: You have a team that will trust you and work together to achieve excellence. As a team, we believe in looking after each other’s back. We are ONE team ONE dream and act as such.
- Culture: Open culture where everyone is approachable with minimal hierarchy.
- Medical Benefits: Mediclaim coverage for the employee and their dependents (spouse and children). Group Accidental Policy covering permanent disability, total disability and death.
Job type – Full time employment
Job location – Virar - Mumbai, Maharashtra, Remote
Work schedule – Monday to Friday, 10am to 7pm
Minimum qualification – Graduate
Year of experience – 3 - 8 Years
Travel opportunities - On need basis within/outside India. Candidate should have valid passport
There is so much more that we can talk about this role and the workplace. If you are passionate about your career as we are.
After receiving your application, we will assess your profile and reach out to you if it aligns to the job description for this role. You will also be assigned to one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you throughout the interview process.
Disclaimer: Raw Engineering strongly believes in Equal Employment Opportunity.
We look forward to meeting you!
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
Ship product, independently and/or as part of a small team
Collaborate with other engineers to build new features
Debugging using dev consoles, firebug, firecookie, or any of your favorite tools.
Help troubleshoot production issues and resolve critical customer facing issues Provide top-notch support to our customers
You Should Have:
Deep understanding of closures, prototypal inheritance, DOM manipulation, HTTP, web security, cross browser compatibility challenges.
Strong Experience with NodeJS and Express JS.
Hands-on with a code management system like GIT, SVN.
Experience with NoSQL databases, preferably CouchDB or CouchBase.
Good to have: Experience with ReactJS and Typescript.