2. You like optimising browser performance using core JS
3. You like improving page load and render times on web apps
4. You really empathise with end users and are constantly thinking of UI/UX as you develop stuff on the front-end
Our ideal candidate is someone who checks all boxes. We own two products https://equip.co and https://autoproctor.co Between them, we have around 200K MAUs. We are looking for someone who can help improve the UI/UX of the former, and the performance of the latter.
We are a product-led company and virtually anything you want to know about the company and the product are available on the websites linked to above.
A typical task would look something like this:
1. Use web workers to move AutoProctor's face detection algorithm away from the main UI thread
2. Build a dashboard for recruiters where they can sort and filter results across multiple assessments
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, lazy
loading, dom optimizations, and AJAX.
● Good understanding of decoupled architecture and single-page applications
● Diligence for coding standards
● Must be good with git and git workflow
● Experience with web engagement tools like mix-panel or amplitude is a plus.
● Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
● Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
● Understanding of build tools like grunt/gulp / webpack
● The person would be a part of the product engineering team and would be responsible
for creating high-performance applications with loads of data and intuitive interfaces.
- 3-5 years of experience developing and implementing software applications.
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge in e-Commerce domain will be a plus.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with REST API's
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Github.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
Company Name: Intraedge Technologies ( https://intraedge.com/ )
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location : Any, remote
- Develop enterprise-level applications and features using modern JS frameworks and tools.
- Collaborate with other developers, designers, and stakeholders to deliver highly functional features.
- Deliver on development requests while also setting accurate expectations, adhering to best practices, and creating modular and testable code.
- Adhere to an Agile methodology.
- Consider the user journey to create an intuitive user experience.
- Learn new technologies, frameworks, and scripting languages to keep our technology up-to-date and performance.
- Requires 3+ years of professional UI Programming experience.
- Ability to effectively work with UX team members and stakeholders through the entire product development cycle, successfully launching web and/or software applications.
- Experience using RESTful APIs.
- Strong in all aspects of web development
- High personal code/development standards (peer review, unit testing, documentation, etc.).
- Experience with Agile methodologies in the development life cycle.
Desired Additional qualifications
Experience with Angular JS, React,
Please respond with your CV, how soon can you join, ECTC, Availability for Interview
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and integrating UI
components using React.js, hooks, typescript, ES6 and redux.
Should be good in unit testing library like react testing library/enzyme and jest
coding skills, and a good understanding of the integration of REST services.
Experience/Knowledge with node.js, express.js, mongodb and mongoose will be an added advantage.
Preferably with 3 to 5 year
Problem-solving Solve the challenges and problems faced by the team by guiding and team with best practices
Coordinate - Communicate system requirements to developers; explain system structure to them and provide assistance
Code Reviews Perform code reviews
Planning Plan and assign tasks to team members
Develop Develop micro services and micro frontends
Desired Candidate Profile
2+ years of industry work experience
Proven experience as a UI Developer or similar role
Full stack experience designing and building scalable applications from end-to-end
Strong proficiency in Reactjs
Strong proficiency in Nodejs
Good HTML5 / CSS3 skills with expertise on responsive web design
Must have Design and development experience in Micro services using NodeJS and TypeScript
Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, mongoose, aggregation framework and Redis
Experience with Web sockets and related frameworks (e.g. Socket.IO)
Experience in using and developing GraphQL APIs
Experience in performance tuning
Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
Open minded to take up any challenge, research and provide solutions
Great attention to detail
Testing libraries jest, testing-library is plus
TDD / BDD experience is plus
Experience with AWS, K8S, CI/CD is plus
Familiar with SDLC methodologies like SCRUM, AGILE, Continuous Integration
- Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional front-end code.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology or MCA.
- 2-5 years of experience
- Good in fundamentals of Computer Science and Programming Languages
Kalzoom Advisors is an Indo US joint venture between 5F World (www.5fworld.com) and The Chesapeake Group (www.cginy.com). We are a global Digital Marketing Agency working with clients in India and USA. We take a digital-first approach to craft experiences that connect brands with their consumers. We provide a complete range of marketing services from Design, Content, Lead Generation, SEO and Social Media Marketing
We are currently looking for a UI/UX Developer for our Marketing Services vertical to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
- End-to-end Design and development websites and landing page
- Designing and building the website and landing page front-end
- Build sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes to outline structure of websites and landing pages
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins
- Conducting website performance tests and Troubleshooting content issues
- Creating interface components like buttons, menus, search field, tabs, and others
- Monitoring the performance of the live website
- 1 to 2 years of experience with UI/UX design and wordpress development
- An impressive portfolio of work that showcases excellent practical website design and development skills
- Good to have skills in wire-framing tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD etc. and Photoshop, Illustrator, Visual design