JOB TITLE: Senior Frontend Developer
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
We're looking for someone who loves to solve problems and enjoys building algorithms and that identify all possible scenarios. You must enjoy breaking down a problem statement into smaller chunks and have a knack of designing scalable apps using modular pieces.
Fountane operates a scrum-based Agile delivery cycle, and you will help refine and optimize this. You will be working with product owners, user experience, test, infrastructure, and operations professionals to build the most effective solutions.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Building an exceptional user experience that is driven by effective design principles
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- Experience with responsive web design and cross-browser co a mpatibility
- Understanding of web development tools such as Git and webpack
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and project management tools such as JIRA
- Collaboration - Ability to work in teams across the world
- Adaptability - situations are unexpected, need to be quick to adapt
- Open mindedness - Expect to see things outside the ordinary
LIFE AT FOUNTANE:
- Fountane offers an environment where all members are supported, challenged, recognized & given opportunities to grow to their fullest potential.
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance to spouse, kids and parents.
- PF/ESI or equivalent
- Individual/team bonuses
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Fun/challenging variety of projects/industries
- Flexible workplace policy - remote/physical
- Flat organization - no micromanagement
- Individual contribution - set your own deadlines
- Above all - culture that helps you grow exponentially!
Qualifications - No bachelors degree required. Good communication skills are must!
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Established in 2017, Fountane Inc is one part a Digital Product Studio that specializes in building superior product experiences, and one part Ventures Lab incubating and investing in new competitive technology businesses from scratch. Thus far, we’ve created half a dozen multi million valuation companies in the US, and a handful of sister ventures for large corporations including Target, US Ventures, Imprint Engine.
We’re a team of 50 strong from around the world that are radically open minded and believes in excellence, respecting one another and pushing our boundaries to furthest its ever been.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
- Previous experience working as a node.js developer.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
- SCSS/CSS/LESS skills
• - Strong on React JS (Minimum 2 years of experience is mandatory)
• - ES6
- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git / Mercurial / SVN)
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Proven technical expertise with Bootstrap and Foundation.
- Familiar with Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Develop responsive design websites using frameworks like Bootstrap.
- Must be are eager to learn, seek out new solutions and can adapt quickly within a dynamic technical environment.
- Excellent communication and self-motivation skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and unforeseen requests
- Proven interpersonal, analytical, attention to detail/strategy, and creative problem-solving skills
- Passionate about technology
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision on multiple concurrent projects
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum software development methodologies.
Experience in Angular / ReactJS
Good Frontend Skils
Deskera's suite of products has three robust offerings; Books and Sales. Books addresses all accounting needs any business might have from invoicing, inventory, and financial documentation. Sales allow for customer and vendor contact management. The suite is available on both the web and mobile platforms, so as a business owner or employee, you are always within access to your business's pulse and needs. Deskera has empowered many SMEs globally by providing innovative business functions across diverse industry segments such as manufacturing, engineering, construction, education, and Government.
What you will do daily
Designing, building, prototyping, developing, and implementing single page responsive web
applications for our cloud platform.
Involved in decision making for design and technical aspects for modular and component-based architectures.
Developing application code, services, user interfaces, user experience and unit tests.
Ensuring high performance and responsive applications with state-of-the-art user experience.
Experimenting with new technologies and working with integrated web-applications.
Collaborating and iterating with the Product Managers, UI/UX and Backend teams to define, design, build, extend products and features.
What you will bring with you
You have previously worked for 4 years in a technical environment contributing as a programmer.
Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of UI/UX, including accessibility and usability.
You have the ability to write comprehensible, testable, secure code with an eye towards
You have the working knowledge of several architectural approaches, data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, information retrieval, caching, data storage and security.
You have had the exposure to internet security, SEO, Node, NPM, Yarn, and any related technology or domain would be an added benefit.
You must have strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
You have a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering or related field.
You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
You must be collaborative and adaptable to change.
Location: This is a Remote position, you will work with teams in Pune and Bay Area (US)
Experience Level: 8 plus years
Top Skill: Angular
You will work on:
We help many of our clients to build rich, high fidelity applications that customers love to use - on any screen - web, mobile or hybrid. You will have the opportunity to build enterprise class, shareable, re-usable UI components for a suite of products.
Roles & Responsibilities
What you will do (Responsibilities):
- Collaborate with Designers, Product Managers for carving out the right front-end architecture
- Code web applications which are secure, reusable, modular and scalable
- Develop robust, modular and testable code which is always ready for production deployment
What you bring (Skills):
- 8 plus years of strong experience in building scalable and component based UI architecture for the enterprise using Angular framework.
- Implementing micro-frontends using patterns like NgRX, Server Side rendering and Web Components.
- Experience in integrating UI with backend using REST APIs, JWT, OAuth, Webhooks or GraphQL
- Proficient in debugging using Developer tools and/or any other Network tools
- Good understanding of development tools like NPM, Webpack and Babel
- Test driven development using Jasmine, Jest or Mocha
- You communicate well in person, on paper, and in code. You love to make an impact and thrive in small, collaborative, energetic teams.
- You are product-focused, self-driven individual taking pride and ownership of your work.
Great if you know (Skills):
- Building Micro-Frontend component based architecture for standardized UI elements across suite of products will be a plus.
- Experience in CI/CD, Testing, Security and Code Quality processes for UI applications
- Understanding of SEO friendly websites, PWAs and server side rendering.
- Higher degree of autonomy, startup culture & small teams
- Opportunities to become expert in emerging technologies
- Remote working options for the right maturity level
- Competitive salary & family benefits
- Performance based career advancement
Bachelors /Masters Degree or Equivalent
Cognologix helps companies disrupt by reimagining their business models and innovate like a Startup. We are at the forefront of digital disruption and take a business first approach to help meet our client’s strategic goals.
We are web scale organisation helping our clients to deliver magical user interfaces for their enterprise products
Benefits Working With Us:
- Health & Wellbeing
- Learn & Grow
- Celebrate Achievements
- Financial Wellbeing
- Medical and Accidental cover.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Sports Club & much more.
- Hands-on experience in developing User Interfaces (more than 4 years) using Angular 4+.
- Hands-on experience of using reactive frameworks like Redux, NgRX.
- Strong understanding of using UI testing frameworks like Jasmine, Mocha.
- Focus on building reusable components by employing Design patterns.
- Ability to remote diagnose user issues (With or without tools).
- Strong understanding of Object-oriented concepts.
- Ability to suggest alternative solutions for micro-level problems considering the environment constraints.
- Ability to diagnose development issues independently.
- Self-motivated learner.
Develop new components and features for our front-end app(s) Write, audit, and improve our test coverage Document and refactor our front-end codebase Profile and improve our front-end performance Write about your work and contribute back to open source.