Lightning Job By Cutshort ⚡
As part of this feature, you can expect status updates about your application and replies within 72 hours (once the screening questions are answered)
Alzion Labs specializes in providing design, development and product consultancy services to startups looking to build their product. The company was established in 2019 with a vision of providing quality product development services and currently has loyal clients across the globe.
● Work closely with design, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive, and interactive interfaces across multiple devices using ReactNative.
● Turning UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating awesome interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules, and maintaining ability of the code.
● Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale.
● Review and optimize app usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
● Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/technology.
● 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience as a React Native Developer.
● Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, IntelliJ
● Understanding of RESTAPIs, the document request model, and offline storage
● Passionate to create good design and usability.
● A team player with good communication skills.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Alzion Labs
Alzion labs is a product consultancy that's helping companies launch their digital products in international markets. We're a team of passionate individuals, providing tech, design, and product consulting services to startups. The co-founders of the company both have around 10 years of experience in the start-up space working in tech and product.
Our preferred tech stack is React, React Native, and Vue for web frontend, React Native, Flutter, and Native SDKs for mobile development and NodeJs on the backend.
React Native Developer
It is a platform for creators, influencers and celebrities to grow, manage and monetise their community. It is aimed at both established and aspiring online creators who want to pursue their passion. Our vision is to enable anyone and everyone to make a successful living doing what they enjoy.
- Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party API's.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer.
- Complete two week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email.
- Track your time throughout the day using Toggle.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
- Required Candidate profile:-
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience.
- Experience working with Swift, Java required.
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your colleagues.
- Experience in mobile application development
- Experience in Objective C, Swift, XCode, etc
- Experience in developing/programming mobile apps on iOS platform
- Experience in lead development of IOS development
- Strong CS fundamentals,
UPCRED powers AI-Recommendation on Social Content Creators, helping them discover content monetization and helping Brands/Businesses explore Influencer Marketing.
The company’s advert platform is powered by artificial intelligence, which is used by businesses for Influencer Discovery, Campaign Management, and Campaign Analytics through UPCRED Pixel Management.
Our technology visions to have one-third of the world's social consumers discover new things through recommendation feeds from their favorite social media creator and which connects advertisers to these audiences to grow their business.
UPCRED Social has long-term partnerships with a variety of digital content creators and has the vision to democratize the social earning for content creators in India.
UPCRED Advert wants to be an all-in-one influencer marketing platform designed to help businesses own their influencer relationships.
The React Native App Developer will own and drive app development—including decisions about tools, technologies, and processes - for UPCRED.
This is an incredible opportunity for anyone interested in being a part of a high-performing, fast team with a massive learning curve. Our team moves fast and develops world-class products by pushing the boundaries of React Native app development. If hired, you will be part of UPCRED's in-house Product & Engineering team.
Develop cross-platform mobile applications in React Native which customers love using
Work with product, design, backend teams to develop features.
Work on bindings and integrations required with native iOS and Android libraries
Plan, estimate, and delivery your project with minimal supervision.
2 - 5 years of React Native experience with some hands-on experience with app development and launches especially deployment with the App Store and Play Store [Android + iOS].
Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, offline storage, state
Experience in Firebase and App Analytics tools
Experience with Content/Video-based app.
Experience with native Android or iOS development.
Understanding of Social Video-based app Architecture
Apply, and let us know your interest?
UPCRED, that's how we grow, fair and transparent!
Note: Candidates who is having a notice period of more than 45 do not apply
Experience: 4+ Years
Salary: 10 - 18LPA
What will you be doing :
● Building high-performance mobile apps with React Native.
● Responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
● Building a product that is a highly collaborative effort
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams (.e.g. Backend, Product Manager, and UX Designer) to define design and ship new features
● Mentor other developers
● Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
What we are re looking for:
● 4-7 years of relevant experience in React-Native
● Hands-on experience in the full life cycle of Android or iOS application development and
● Hands-on experience in React-Native.
● Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
● Hands-on experience of creating mobile app GUI
● Strong knowledge of product development life cycle and mobile app deployments
● Knowledge of version control (Git) and coding best practices minimum 2 Live mobile applications on Playstore to showcase.
- Candidate will be responsible to work on Magento and Shopify mobile apps.
- Candidate will be responsible to work on custom app per client's requirement
- Candidate will be doing the updates in existing apps.
- They will report directly to the technical head
- Must have 1+ years of experience with Flutter Application Development
- Should able to create complex UI/UX in Flutter
- Strong Knowledge in Push Notifications
- Strong Knowledge in Restful Web Services. Experience in Interacting with Web Services from the Flutter Mobile Platform
- Experience with Offline Storage, Threading, and Performance Tuning will be plus point
- Troubleshooting skills
- Paid Leaves
- Flexibility in working hours
- Yearly Tour
- Performance Bonus
- Learning & Growth Platform
- Weekly & Monthly Celebrations
- Friendly Work Culture
- Alternate Saturday Off
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline preferred.
• 2-4 years of experience in React and React-Native tech
• Good understanding of how React and React-native works internally
• Need to know state management libraries like Redux, Redux-Saga, and any other
• Have the ability to write efficient code which can be reusable
• Good in algorithm and problem solving
• Good at creating the best user interface and user experience
• Well versed in the latest updates in the React and React native tech
Good to have
• Experience in at least one native language Android or IOS(Swift/Objective C)
• Have knowledge of TypeScript
• Building and releasing the app in Playstore and App Store
• Good knowledge of monitoring and tracking down app crashes and bugs using
• Experience with ReactJS, React-Native, TypeScript, NodeJS, NestJS, Docker/Kubernetes
• Experience with developing for (Android, iOS)
• Has knowledge of & experience with relational and non-relational data stores
• Affinity with Data, database designs and BI tools (Power BI experience is a big +)
• Cloud Experience, well versed with Azure cloud stack
• Experience with Git (GitHub)/ Bitbucket
• Experience with microservices
• Experience with visual presentation layer programming
• Experience working with UI/UX designers
The fundamental thing we can offer you is - Our Team. We are really selective about people who we want to work with and you will find yourself in the company of great colleagues.
To be frank, we are still very young as a company and if you were to join us, lots of things will still be work-in-progress, but that’s exactly why we are looking for individuals to take up challenging roles across the company to solve problems and grow Chalo.
Tech and Product is at the heart of Chalo and we are now building teams across the stack.
Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support) on both Android and iOS
- Build a framework as the application grows so our Apps and SDKs are unanimous.
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimise performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Work with latest Security protocols and data transfer optimisations
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer with 3 - 5 years of experience.
- Must be proficient in at least one programming language from Java, Swift & Objective C and must be willing to learn the other two.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a fast paced team environment
- Strong understanding of in-device security
If you have experience Building apps for fast-growing startups
- If you have hands-on experience on iOS and Android both
- If you have experience working with Flutter.
Note:Our Android application is being written in Java
and iOS app in Objective C and Swift.
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn’t mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each and every day. Whether you’d like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
- Health Memberships
- Sports Subscriptions
- Entertainment Subscriptions
- Key Conferences and Event Passes
- Learning Stipend
- Team Lunches and Parties
- Travel Reimbursements
Thast what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!