Job Description - Product Manager Role
At Momspresso, our mission, over the next 3 years, is to create a ‘network’ of influencers that with a massive outreach in India. Brands will leverage this network through ‘word-of-mouth’ marketing campaigns and eventually for commerce. We believe that this is a highly disruptive idea that challenges the current paradigm in which brands operate.
Our fleet of products includes some of the most disruptive B2C offerings. Here’s a snapshot of some of our flagship products:
- Momspresso – As a content platform we are driven by our purpose of empowering women to express themselves and earn through our platform. 65000 Creators share blogs and vlogs in 10 different languages through the app, making us India’s largest user-generated content platform for women, with 30 million of them visiting the site every month.
- MyMoney – Our micro-influencer platform enables women to earn by participating in marketing campaigns from brands they use and love. We deploy cutting edge AI algorithms and techniques to connect the brands with the most suitable influencers.
- MyMo – India’s first online shopping card designed exclusively for the influencer community. Not only can the users earn cashbacks of upto 100% on the products but also earn the opportunity to collaborate with brands of their own choice.
- AccessDirect – Enables the brands to get their consumers to validate the most vital marketing questions In 1 Day! Be it the Creative concepts, Product concepts, Ads, Packaging ideas or Brand dip sticks - Access Direct helps a brand make important marketing decisions, fast & easy!
We are part of Honasa Consumer Pvt Ltd, owners of the Mamaearth brand, which recently became a unicorn. They are backed by Sequoia, Fireside Ventures and Sofina.
This is a hugely exciting and challenging task and calls for passion, determination and just plain hard work to ‘make it happen’.
Job Responsibility :
- Define and own the Product Roadmap
- Generate and validate ideas through user interviews, MVPs before scaling them.
- Be high on user empathy - you need to be the voice of the users.
- Work closely with various stakeholders and understand their needs.
- Work closely with UX, UI, Development and QA teams. Clearly communicate, and define the project plan and success metrics.
- Let the data speak. Closely examine all product related key metrics. Examine the success metrics of each and every feature implementation post launch.
- Work with content and community teams to form a strong go to market strategy for any feature implementation.
Skills Required :
- Minimum 3 years of agile product management experience in a B2C product
- Experience with content / influencer / social commerce platforms will be preferred
- Comfortable with the concept of growth loops to drive acquisition / activation / engagement / retention / referrals
- Comfortable with wireframing using Balsamiq or any other tool
- Has worked with web and app analytics tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel etc.
- Has experience with SQL queries
- Has conducted A/B tests using Google Optimize or VWO
Your Key Responsibilities
- Create product roadmaps and execute product strategies to grow the subscription business.
- Collaborate with business and marketing teams to ensure alignment with Product strategy
- Define metrics to measure the health and success of the subscription business.
- Identify key levers to grow along each vector.
- Identify and execute opportunities to drive up subscriptions
- 3+ years of experience working on consumer technology products.
- You can evaluate key business goals and turn them into an effective roadmap.
- Ninja execution skills: You know how to influence people to get things done across any job function.
- You have great problem-solving skills and have an analytical mind to work through complex user problems.
- You are able to evaluate opportunities and progress towards goals without getting bogged down by complexity or ambiguity.
- You continually maintain a prioritized backlog with clear and concise user stories.
- People love working with you.
- You write and communicate your thoughts/ideas effectively.
- Work very closely with the design, and technology team to ensure steady execution of the product.
- Understand the pain points of the customer amongst different industries.
- Research into existing and potential future customer segments.
- Partner with engineers to oversee the user experience of new features and products from conception through launch.
- Identify problems and deficiencies and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- 2+ years of product management experience and a strong execution track record in building and managing technical software products.
- Technical knowledge to collaborate closely with our product and engineering teams while also having the communication skills to distill and position the important information to the rest of the business organization.
- Excited about bridging access in the financial services space and becoming an industry expert in the field of income and employment verification and the competitive space of employment-related APIs
Wisestep (http://www.wisestep.com" target="_blank">www.wisestep.com) is on a mission to bring data driven decision making to the HR Tech space.
The Product Manager will play a major role in helping develop and build out our NEW Line of Products
As a Product Manager, you will be expected to work on three major dimensions
- Product Strategy and Innovation: - Own the product strategy and Roadmap. Work with Senior Leadership to understand business goals and translate them into short-term and long-term product roadmaps.- Comfortable in generating a 3-year strategic vision with a differentiated product positioning as well as a weekly status update.
- Work with Marketing to develop and nurture an initial set of prelaunch users
- You will be expected to Write Product Specs with a clear context and focus on usability, research, and market analysis to drive Customer Delight.
- Constantly innovate to keep the product ahead of the market with a feature stack that enables sales significantly
- Managing Developer Time: Work very closely with world-class Engineering, Data Sciences teams throughout the product development life cycle.- Define the product acceptance testing criteria, ensure that they are met. Allocating Developer time is the most important aspect of the job, along with prioritizing what's important to be done
- User Adaptation: Strong Attention to detail and flair for User design and usability experts to deliver habit-forming products with a low learning curve. Work and execute rapid adaptation of products in partnership with marketing and growth teams.
Desired Experience / Background:
- Prior experience In Development is preferred
- Prior experience in SaaS products
- 4+ years of strong experience in product management
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with a high level of operational excellence.
- The acumen for mentoring and growing team members.
Timings- 11 am - 8 pm IST or 2 pm - 11 pm IST
We are looking to hire a smart product manager who is passionate about taking up ideas and bringing them to life. You will engage with our customer base directly, and decide the future of the product by working closely with key partners. You will also collaborate with marketing, sales, finance, and support to ensure that word gets out to people and they get to see what you are building. As Product Manager, you bridge the technical and business worlds as you design services that our customers love.
Come help us revolutionize how applications are built, deployed, operated, and maintained. As a Product Manager with a passion for building great products, you'll be a part of the team that works on building our ads platform. Our current customers including top public listed companies across FMCG, Healthcare, Food, Technology, BFSI & more.
We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to all the markets where One Impression does business.
- Help in developing and implementing product vision and strategy.
- Meet regularly with key customer-facing teams to collect and analyze user feedback to shape new product ideas and user requirements.
- Be at the center of everything: collaborating with the core team, and crafting powerful, world-class ad products and experiences for people around the world
- Prioritize new features and improvements for agile sprints by determining the feasibility and value of building new features
- Research and collect insights on the best influencer ad products from around the world
- Implements usage tracking and analyzes patterns to validate new feature requirements.
- Have strong solution skills in translating customer needs to product functionalities.
- Work with the leadership team in planning the product roadmap.
- Convert ideas to prototypes and demonstrate them to the key partners.
- Coordinate with the engineering team to plan and deliver features on time.
- Represent the company in product or domain-specific conferences and events.
- Stay on top of the market and competition.
- Act like an owner for the success of your product.
- Knowledge across multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, User Interface (UI), Sales, Customer Support, Finance, or Marketing.
- Entrepreneurial drive with the ability to define User Experience (UX) and business/commercial challenges.
- Understanding of internet and developer platforms and the cloud ecosystem.
- Have at least 3 years of experience leading products for a top SaaS company
- Have successfully launched tech products and experiences to a diverse audience
- Are well-versed in product/project management tools, such as JIRA, Trello, and Google Docs
- Know data science methodologies and tools such as Tableau, Mixpanel, and AppDynamics
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to serve as a product spokesperson.
- Knowledge of how top social networks including but not limited to Instagram, Youtube, Twitch tv, clubhouse, etc
We’d love it if you:
- Understand the Indian and global Advertising sector
- Are passionate about building brilliant products to drive customer and company success
- Have some enterprise-facing product experience under your belt
- Know how to use data in powerful ways to better understand your customer base
- Have an eye for intuitive and minimalist design
- Thrive on proving that speed and quality can go hand in hand
- Are a team player who believes that that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts; you rely on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement.
Perks and benefits of being part of the One Impression Crew:
- A hugely eventful market to chase with a deep understanding of Creator Economy
- A learning environment that encourages experimenting in different areas and skills
- Company support in pursuing educational programs
- Company-sponsored tech talks and social events
- Bold and modern work guidelines
- Health Insurance Cover
- An open and highly productive work environment
Work with a world-class fin-tech maverick that is focusing on creating a powerful future-focused infrastructure with sophistication and transparency.
Our client is a cross border payment platform started in 2014, with a vision to simplify the cross-border payments experience for consumers. It later expanded and scaled its offerings to meet the needs of SME’s, Financial Institutions, Enterprises, and other payment service providers. It is currently accessible in 90 countries dealing with 63 currencies, developing cutting-edge products and solutions that solve the most crucial problems in the FinTech space.
As a Product Manager, you will join the Consumer product team and lead the implementation of global products in our journey towards making remittances accessible and affordable for all.
In this role, you’ll work with cross functional teams to build product strategy and roadmap to grow our consumer business vertical.
What you will do:
- Solving issues through consumer web/ apps platform & improving the overall experience of for the consumers.
- Coordinating such that product development is an extremely collaborative effort between engineering, design, analytics and customer-facing teams.
- Working with a group of experienced Product Managers with a track record of successfully building large-scale business and consumer products that are collectively impacting millions of users around the world
- Being responsible for new product ideation, product development cycle and launch.
- Building a market excelling product line, offering best in class services and user experience that contributes to the product vision and business strategy
- Proactively identifying gaps in the market and leading the effort to develop products that drive business value
- Closely involving in documentation, validation, verification of critical performance data, feedback and findings related to the customer journey
- Working closely with a team of engineers, architects, designers, experimentation team to deliver excellence and setting the high-level mission, vision, and roadmap for the platform and the team
- Working with the design team to constantly improve the UI/ UX of the consumer facing app/ web and white-labelled platforms basis data.
- Understanding the blend between Interaction, UX and usability
- Being responsible for incorporating feedback from consumers, data inputs, market intelligence, research, competitor analysis and designing features/ functionalities to keep always miles ahead of competition
- Gathering post-launch client feedback, measuring performance and quickly capturing learnings to adapt the product.
What you need to have:
- Minimum 5 years full-time work experience in high-scale consumer facing products
- Prior experience in understanding and solutioning with APIs
- Proven track record leading with complex strategic initiatives, working through technical, operational, legal/ policy and business issues. Prior experience in handling client-side projects would be a plus.
- Should be comfortable with data, analytics and decision making based on data. Should be comfortable with using data analytics tools.
- MBA and Engineering background in Computer Science are preferred
- Result oriented- Ability to find solutions to difficult problems quickly and effectively
- Data driven, analytical and fully understand the diverse ways in which our ecosystem of products can be further adopted by our customers
- Process orientation - ability to perform within existing systems and processes, while constantly aiming for process improvement
- Interpersonal skills and ability to influence - ability to interpret complex data and articulate to stakeholders for their buy-in
- Team Effectiveness - Ability to work in a cross-functional, dynamic environment and support fellow team members in the achievement of their goals
- Multi-tasking - Ability to manage multiple complex projects at various stages of product development simultaneously
- Execution drive & bias for action mindset
3 to 5 years
● Take a lead in product and design ideation, planning and prioritisation. Also be
responsible for the creative direction the product should take.
● Drive user research, create detailed user journeys and take appropriate design
decisions backed by user-behaviour and data.
● Work closely with the Product and the engineering team deliver delightful
customer experiences and ship new features
● Take part in creative and holistic thinking across our diverse products and
conduct design reviews and status meetings as needed.
● Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
● Running user testing of applications, software, websites. Troubleshoot UX
● Communicating scenarios, end to end experiences, interaction models and screen
designs to other stakeholders
● Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes
● Effectively mentor and inspire a team of designers. Help the team in raising the
bar, resolving blockers, prioritising and breaking down complex projects into
● 3 to 5 years of experience in designing digital products.
● Ability to understand short and long-term goals of the product and business.
● Excellent understanding of user-centred design and visual design principles.
● A good understanding of frontend principles to guide the team from an
engineering point of view.
● Understanding of behavioural analytics and goes by data-driven decisions, when
● Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to clearly
articulate design decisions to the team and leadership.
Role: Product Manager
Experience: 5-10 years
Location: Hyderabad (Remote due to COVID-19)
Technovert is not a typical IT services firm. We inculcate the product mindset for the talent working with us. We have to credit two of our successful products generating $2M+ in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry.
Step ahead, we are looking for a Product Manager who can create best out of excellent engineering minds and build together a product which suffice Insurance Industry needs. This is a pivotal role where you can see yourself working with the Technology, Sales, Marketing and Leadership team.
- Identify product market opportunities through market research, customer profiling, needs analysis, market sizing and competitive analysis.
- Define the product strategy, and translate product strategy into roadmap and feature definition, in line with business and customer experience objectives.
- Collect and develop ideas, prioritize the ideas, create business cases
- Define, track, and improve key product metrics.
- Drive the product discovery process for large projects and support the product implementation and deployment
- Partner and collaborate with stakeholders from multiple teams like Engineering, UX, Data, etc. across numerous business units across countries and teams
- Liaise with Engineering and Product owners to help them implement and verify the product increments
- Liaise with Sales, Marketing, Services and Support organizations to launch the product evolutions to market
- Works with product marketing department to develop effective communication activities and programs including product positioning, collateral development, whitepapers, and analyst engagement
- Serves as the key contact for product questions and new product ideas which surface from customers, sales, or market research.
- Manages the resolution of escalated customer problems. Escalates problems and issues to other departments when needed.
Ideal Candidate Traits
- Strong understating of the Insurance industry. Preferable Life & Health.
- Must be able and willing to think and act strategically and tactically
- Excellent communication skills, and design thinking skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Leveraging data to make informed product decisions.
- Must have sound business judgment as well as the ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements, and prioritize
- Ability to explain the business and technical value of a technical offering to internal and external audience which is a mix of technical and non-technical customer representatives
- 4+ years of experience in technology product management.
- 3+ years of working in the insurance domain
- Have worked independently or as a lead on GTM and launch of at least 1 product
- Worked closely with developers in an agile development environment
- Prior experience as a developer preferred.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ownership of one of Plivo’s products to define a long term roadmap
- Engage with customers and cross-functional teams to design, deliver, and support the product
- Managing the product backlog and prioritising product stories in engineering sprints
- Working closely with the engineering teams on new features and critical bugs
- Internal and External stakeholder management
- Roadmap definition and execution
- Product training programs
The buck stops at you on the following key aspects of the product:
- Product Quality: Bugs, Uptime, Stability , Test Process
- Product Development: User experience, New features and enhancements
- Product Adoption: Growth, Customer Acquisition, Churn & Go-To-Market for new features.
- P&L: Pricing, Packaging, Margins
- Sustainability: Enabling Sales, Support, Solutions Engineering & Customer Success teams
- At least 4 years of overall experience and 3 years of prior PM experience
- Software development background is required
- Experience working with REST APIs is a bonus
- Experience with stakeholders and customer management
Collegedunia Web Pvt. Ltd.
Collegedunia is India's Largest College Discovery Platform and Personal Admission assistant.
CollegeDunia ranks as country's third best education portal by Yahoo India & Business Standard. Collegedunia also featured in Inc42, Economics times, FirstPost, YourStory, and many more.
Designation: Product Analyst
What you’ll be doing:
• You’ll understand the customer requirements by carrying out user research.
• You’ll be creating a road-map from conceptualization to release.
• You’ll evaluate the market competition and position the product line to appeal to the user.
• Come up with a clear-cut business impact for every suggested feature.
What you’ll bring to the team:
• A passion for data and an exceptional ability to solve complex problems.
• Strong knowledge of SQL or Python.
• Hands-on experience in any of the wireframing products like draw.io, Adobe XD, Balsamiq, etc
• Appreciable know-how and experience in technology.
• Good team player
• Work independently under minimal direction with a strong work ethic.
• You’ll bring an established ability to work in cross-functional environments including working closely with sales, marketing, business management, customer support, and engineering teams.