- Design/Build engaging solution engineering designs for pre-sales engagements
- Custom configure the Certa platform per client specification on demand
- Build and streamline solution configuration processes with a focus on reusability using Certa’s proprietary coding studio leveraging JSON, XML and proprietary configuration engine
- Understand client pain points and translate them to product requirements
- Deliver ultra-responsive support to sales team for Direct and Alliances channels
- Build team and lead efforts to implement very complex business rules in a demanding and exacting fast-paced environment
- Develop customer ready solutions to demonstrate the value of the Certa platform for Third Party Risk Management, Anti-Bribery/Corruption, Anti-Money Laundering, Fraud, Merchant Onboarding, ESG, Contract Lifecycle Management and Asset Management use cases
- Serve as liaison between sales, engineering, technology, product and clients
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements, troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers, and build new features for the product
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science or Commerce
- Coding experience and debugging are a must
- Self-learning and inherently curious behavior traits
- Comfortable in a fast-moving dynamic environment
- Hands-on, get-it-done attitude
- Independent operator capable of taking limited direction and applying the best course of action
- 2+ year’s experience in leading technical and engineering resources
- Proven track record of working in a customer-facing role
- Possess advanced knowledge of no-code applications, advanced business rules engines, business intelligence and reporting tools, techniques and algorithm
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Design and build APIs to drive existing and new features for a web-based application
Required Technical Skills
- Business Intelligence and reporting software
- Process Documentation and Data Visualization
- Development & management methodologies including Scrum, Agile, Kanban, and Jira
- UI/UX experience, ability to work with designers/analytics
- Well-versed with ERP & BSM systems such as Oracle NetSuite & Coupa
- Soap/Rest API Integration
We are looking for Application Support engineer with below requirement and responsibilities.
Experience - 1-3 years with below requirement( banking domain only)
Ø Hands on experience of APM (Application Performance Monitoring)
Ø Experience on APM Monitoring tools like Dynatrace, AppDynamics, Grafana, UIM
Ø Experience on Ticketing tool like Service Now, Jira, ITSM
Ø Good Knowledge of SQL and Linux and Basic understanding of Java
Ø Basic understanding of Incident Management Process and Lifecycle
Ø Basic understanding of SLA/KPIs
Ø Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power Point
Ø Responsible to check the success Ratio of Major Application Using APM Tools.
Ø Checking Various Dashboards from APM Tools and Updating Stakeholders for any impact.
Ø Posting Telemetry in Specified time intervals on various Channels and Groups.
Ø Providing RCA for Incidents and preparing chronology.
Ø Managing Incident with SLA and Updating as per Priority and severity.
Ø Supporting Application Team in Drill Activity and Change Management Activities.
Ø Supporting Application Team with SR and extracting result from Database as required.
Ø Preparing Report of daily BAU.
• Design and develop the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) design artefacts
• Business Object Models (business entities/ objects and their relationships)
• Service Models describing the service layers in the desired business domain
• Service Specification(SOAP/REST/SCA) describing the input and output interfaces for the service, as well as its security, editing, and interface protocol requirements • extensible Mark-up Language (XML) interfaces and files, XML Schema Definitions (XSDs), Web Services Description Language (WSDL) files Creating SOA Design standards and best practices for object naming, design deployments, data content integration, and production output using various channels.
• Use of IBM's Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) tools: WebSphere Process Server (WPS)/ Business Process Manager (BPM), Business Automation Workflow(BAW), IBM Integration Designer (IID), and create SOA design artefacts for composite application development teams.
• Designing BPM solutions with service orchestration using Business Process
• Using IBM's ESB tools: WESB mediation flows for data mapping/ transformation, and message flows/ routing.
• Designing workflow services and exposing them for all business domains in implementing seamless workflow orchestration under the SOA environment.
• Delivered solutions must include standards and best practices for design, development, configuration, deployment, data content integration, and mentoring of other staff in all of the above.
• Guide architecture activities implementing Design solutions including Infrastructure design, installation, configuration, and implementation and maintenance for High availability/ fault-tolerant integrated solution.
• Detailed experience in integrating external systems with IBM WPS/WESB
• Experience with agile scrum methodology
• Experience in providing L2/L3 functional support on IBM BPM
• Need to be able to code hands-on in Java at least some basics.
• Must Have (Top 3 skills): IID/ESB, MQ, Webservices
A network of the world's best developers - full-time, long-term remote software jobs with better compensation and career growth. We enable our clients to accelerate their Cloud Offering, and Capitalize on Cloud. We have our own IOT/AI platform and we provide professional services on that platform to build custom clouds for their IOT devices. We also build mobile apps, run 24x7 devops/site reliability engineering for our clients.
You will be working on AI/IOT cloud and responsible for architecture and ensuring the aspects such as fault tolerance and scalability. You will lead the troubleshooting of the cloud. We need someone who can engage in conversations about detailed technical architecture with an internal team and external customers. You will be responsible for creating architecture documents, explaining design, troubleshooting, reviewing work by others in the team, giving good guidance, and ensuring functional cloud. We are looking for a can do it attitude, and ability to deliver with high velocity and high-quality at the same time.
We use MQTT, RabbitMQ, Cassandra, MongDB, CloudFlare and backend components to build APIs. You will be working on our IOT/AI cloud platform and building/architecting/coding as well as leading other technical engineers in a team.
The primary programming language should be Python or ReactJS or NodeJS and one of them as secondary.
This person MUST have:
- BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent
- Cloud app development experience
- Strong Troubleshooting/Debugging experience
- Expert in RabbitMQ internals
- Experience with SQL and NOSQL databases
- Strong communication skills
- experience with software build and devops
- strong in programming
- experience with Cassandra
This person’s RESPONSIBILITY will be to:
- understand full arch
- understand every workflow and logs
- can fix bugs by his hands
- able to troubleshoot in cloud
- able to fix and deploy
- able to see database contents
- Min 5 year experience
- Not more than 15 year experience.
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
Intellipaat is the leading online education provider and creates courses in collaboration with top MNCs and universities such as IBM, Microsoft, E&ICT, IIT Guwahati, SPJIMR, etc., with more than 600,000 learners and 200+ corporates across 53+ countries learning on our platform.
- Self-learn new technologies and showcase domain expertise in the team
- Articulate and present complex concepts in an easy to grasp visualizations keeping global audience in mind
- Research/analyze and solve complex problems in software technologies, frameworks, and platforms
- Interact with Subject Matter Experts from the industry
- Understand the objectives, target audience, and develop simple, easy-to-understand, user-friendly content while employing good search engine optimization (SEO) techniques
- Collaborate with SME/Technical experts and develop state of the art content, rewrite the existing content or edit and proofread content
- Create visual presentations that communicate complex concepts in a manner that appeals to a wide variety of audiences
- Create Webinar/Lectures for internal/YouTube platform on upcoming technologies
- Excellent written and verbal English, with an ability to express thoughts succinctly
- Excellent Aptitude & Reasoning Skills
- High level of energy and proactive nature
- A sense of ownership and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
- Preferable Knowledge Of any of these skills like Linux, AWS, Azure, GCP, Java, Java EE, Python, Hadoop/ Spark, Data Science, ML, AI, etc.
- Passion to learn & explore new and emerging technologies
Responsibilities and Duties
- Producing code using .NET languages (C#).
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems.
- Providing technical support for web and desktop applications.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
- Write a clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications : - Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer - Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework SQL/MySQL Server and design/architectural patterns (MVC preferred) - Experience creating database schemas that represent and support the business processes. - Familiarity with architecture APIs (REST) - Excellent troubleshooting skills
Required Experience and Qualifications
Looking for a AWS Architect for our client branch in Noida
Experience: 8+ years of relevant experience
Notice period : Immediate to 30 days joiners
Must have: AWS, Spark, Python, AWS Glue, AWS S3, AWS Redshift, Sage Maker, AppFlow, Data Lake Formation, AWS Security, Lambda, EMR, SQL
Good to have:
Cloud Formation, VPC, Java, Snowflake, Talend, RDS, Data Bricks
- Mentor Data Architect & Team and also able to Architect and implement ETL and data movement solutions like ELT/ETL/Data pipelines.
- Apply industry best practices, security, manage compliance, adopt appropriate design patterns etc
- Able to work and manage tests, monitors, manage and validate data warehouse activity including data extraction, transformation, movement, loading, cleansing, and updating processes.
- Able to code, test and dataset implementation and maintain and define data engineering standards
- Architect, Design and implement database solutions related to Big Data, Real-time/ Data Ingestion, Data Warehouse, SQL/NoSQL
- Architect, Design and implement automated workflows and routines using workflow scheduling tools
- Identify and Automate to optimize the performance.
- Conduct appropriate functional and performance testing to identify bottlenecks and data quality issues.
- Be able to implement slowly changing dimensions as well as transaction, accumulating snapshot, and periodic snapshot fact tables.
- Collaborate with business users, EDW team members, and other developers throughout the organization to help everyone understand issues that affect the data warehouse.
SAP B1 Developer
- Degree or comparable in the computer science area Experience with ERP systems, ideally SAP.
- Experience with object-oriented development in Java and/ or C# and/ or Vb.net.
- Experience with web services (REST, SOAP).
- Database Application Knowledge (SQL)
- Knowledge in handling of data formats (JSON, XML)
- Experience with version control systems (GIT, TFVC)
Location: MBFC / Command Center, Changi Business Park, Singapore
Duration: 12 Months Renewable Contract
- We are looking for highly motivated and experienced individuals to join our client as Application/Production Support Analyst supporting banking systems and applications.
- Degree in Computer Science, Business Information Technology or related disciplines;
- 3-5 years of experience providing support to business systems and applications in banking or financial service sectors;
- Possesses good knowledge on Site Reliability Engineering best practices and experience adhering to Site Reliability Engineering guidelines in the work;
- Able to troubleshoot and provide solutions for technical issues and routes to appropriate escalation groups;
- Good analytical skills with excellent communication;
- Good in understanding internal processes and resolving issues;
- Should have keen interest in providing high service quality and familiar with the demand of a 24×7 support environment.
- Prior experience in the banking industry;
- Experience in application implementation projects in financial institutions would be a great advantage.
- Perform work in rotational shifts to provide 24/7 on-site or on-call support;
- Responsible for health-check, continuous L1 and L2 support and rectification for mission critical Web-based applications;
- Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the application systems in operation;
- Handle Incident and Problem management;
- Work closely with key stakeholders, including management, development teams, end users, and unit leaders and communicate application problems and issues;
- Provide root cause analysis techniques to determine cause and resolve complex system issues or escalate to application managers and the management team;
- Involve with onsite and offshore teams across multiple technologies/applications;
- Lead formal and informal Post Event Problem Reviews;
- Actively involved in Continuous improvement of the system such as removal of TOIL, job automation, performance, tuning;
- Proactive management of production services by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, throughput, user journeys and overall system health.